28

Nerves. That's all that was happening. It was the day of my wedding. The day I'm marrying the love of my life. The father of my child(ren). I couldn't wait, but I was also nervous as hell.

"Baby." My mum whined, kissing my cheek.

"Mum!" Gemma groaned, smacking her forehead.

"Hey! I am a mum, this is a very exciting day. This is the first wedding of you two, since you haven't gotten married." She rolled her eyes. "I'm just super happy for you two." She said, turning to me.

"Thank you, Mum." I smiled, grabbing a champagne flute.

We were sitting at the wedding venue, in the brides getting ready area. Lou and his family were in the grooms area. We didn't stay apart last night like the superstition, but I did want us to get ready separate. I wanted him to be so surprised when he sees me that he cries as I walk down the aisle.

"I'm happy too, thanks mum." Gemma said, downing her champagne.

"I know you are. I'm so happy for both of you. You've both grown up so much."

"You're downing that champagne hard. Something happening later?" I raised my eyebrow, making her blush.

"Uh...um...well.."

"What do you mean Hazza? What- oh. I don't need to hear this conversation. I'm gonna go check on everything." Mum stood and kissed both of our cheeks before walking out.

"So?" I asked, expectantly. It was my wedding day, but I was so nervous I needed something to distract me or I'd go nuts.

"Well, I had a talk with Niall after our hangout. He was really sweet, and a little overly excited to take my virginity." I shuddered at the word.

"Sorry I love the tea but I don't wanna think about you and Niall- ok I'm gonna stop now. Continue."

"So he said he wanted it to be special. And I don't think I can resist after being around him in a suit all day. Like every time I see him dress up I wanna take him right here. Oh sorry. Anyways, I'm really happy. He didn't necessarily say it was gonna be tonight but I think I can convince him." She winked.

"That's great. Well not the fucking- damn me. I'm glad you're happy, love." I hugged her. She smiled and got us some more champagne.

We were still only in our pajamas. They said 'bride' and 'bridesmaid'  and Mum had gotten them. 

"We should start getting ready." Gemma chuckled.

"Probably."

<~>

Louis' POV

Eleanor walked into my dressing room, dressed in a light pink flowy dress and she seemed to already have her makeup and hair done. I hadn't even got my suit on yet.

"Oh shit am I behind?"

"No, but I got ready before I got here. I figured your fiancé wouldn't appreciate your ex using his resources. I did it all myself." She did a little bow, but smiled wide. "You're getting married, Tommo." She slapped me.

"I am. To the love of my life." My eyes crinkled.

"Y'know, after what we went through, I never thought you'd put yourself out there again. And technically you didn't, but you found him again. Tommo, you found your person."

"Why are you so ok? Your ex is getting married." She chuckled at my question. Grabbing my suit bag.

"I knew we were never meant to be. We were just hookups." She shrugged hanging me my suit.