26

After trick or treating, we drove Taylor and Axel home, the kids almost shedding tears at being away from each other. They're definitely gonna be best friends forever.

When we got home Mum was already there and had the bath going for Avery. She also cleaned up from dinner, even though I said I'd do it tomorrow when we got back.

"Ok, you two have fun. Are you coming back tonight?" She winked, making me uncomfortable. This is not the conversation you have it's your mother.

"Oh, yeah-"

"No, Anne, we will not. If that's ok? I have a surprise for my love." Louis stepped in, grabbing a suitcase out of the closet.

"Go get dressed and packed. It's only one night, but we'll have lot of fun so pack accordingly. And can you through some stuff in there for me? I have to get dressed too." He whispered the first part in my ear.

"Of course. But then you have to wear what I pick out."

"Oh no, nevermind." He tried to grab the suitcase but I started walking up the stairs. "Avery you wanna go help Mummy pack? We're gonna be gone tonight."

"Ooh! A night wif grandma?! Yay!" She pulled me up the stairs.

"Oh I see you're very distraught we're leaving." I said, dramatically letting her pull me and the suitcase upstairs.

"Hurry! Grandma time!"

<~>

I didn't take Lou's clothes off until we got into the car. I started undressing.

"Holy shit, have I ever told you how much I love you in my clothes?"

"These are old and stained and way too big? You like this? Well I'm sure you'll like what's underneath better." I said, pulling my shirt up, but he stopped me.

"I love them on you. Because it shows that you're mine. That you'll be mine forever. I know we're already engaged but I can't stop telling you how much I love you because you deserve it and you didn't deserve me leaving you with Avery and I'm so sorry, but I am going to be here for the rest of our lives. Forever."

I wiped tears, I know he did wrong, but he's made it up so well. And I can't imagine loosing him again. But I know, this time I won't. We're both healthy and happy.

"I want to fix our broken family."

"Holy shit baby." I sobbed. I couldn't help it. I loved him so much. He's so much to me.

"Now wanna take your- my clothes off? So we can go in?"

"You want me to take my- oh I forgot. Yeah." I blushed, pulling his shirt over my head, I heard a sharp breath. I looked over at him and saw a tent in his costume pants. I shimmied out of the sweatpants, making Louis curse.

"We can be late." He croaked out. I saw a fire in his eyes and I reached over the console.

My hand dipped down to his pants, to rub him, while with my other hand I pulled him into me for a kiss. We kissed hard, tongues fighting, teeth clanking. There was a fire in my stomach and I knew I wasn't gonna last long, and I'm pretty sure Lou was in the same boat as me.

I palmed him for awhile, until he groaned in my ear. His sounds did shit to me. So I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down.

"Nothing underneath? Sexy." I purred in his ear.

He moaned as my hand stroked him. His breathing was picking up and he kept muttering my name. I loved that I had this much of an affect on him. I loved that he could fall apart from my touch alone, Ive barley done anything and he's loosing his mind.

My mouth reached down, and he almost came, but he didn't. Which I was glad for, I wanted this to last a little longer. I loved having him in my mouth. Loved tasting him.

I sucked and bobbed, using my tongue a little bit. He jerked, and I could tell he was close. He grabbed my hair, which was getting long, and he thrusted up into my mouth. He came a few moments later, right down my throat.

"Love that." I said, my voice being scratchy.

"What? Me face-fucking you? I do too, darling." He kissed me, tasting himself. "Do you need help?"

"No Daddy. I already came." He stiffened.

<~>

Needless to say, we were about an hour late to the party. But when we got in, there were tons of celebrities. I was honestly very self conscious. Especially in this tiny outfit.

"Maybe I should just go out in the car. I'm kinda cold. Maybe I can read- or even work on my column. Get a headstart?"

"Babe, what's wrong? Why don't you wanna be here for me?"

"No, I do. And I'm so proud. But there's a lot of people here and- oh look Ed Sheeran. I can't compete! Let me just leave and let you have fun on your own?"

"Ok."

"Oh, um ok let me-"

"No, if you want to leave then let's leave. Im nothing yet, no one will care that I wasn't here. Let's go get some ice cream and check into our hotel room for the night."

"No, no wait. I don't want to ruin your chances..."

"No, love you're not. I don't care about this unless you and our daughter are safe and healthy and happy. Nothing else matters. Ok? Nothing." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the doorway.

"Hey! Louis Tomlinson right? Hey mate!" Ed freaking Sheeran was talking to us right now. Well, maing Lou but still. He was standing right in front of me.

"Yeah. Hey, I can't believe you know my name."

"You're only the best lawyer around." Ed rolled his eyes and snorted. "But I hear your music is even better than your law skills. Well I see you're going so we'll have to meet up sometime to play together. Who knows, maybe we'll write a song together." He  shrugged shaking Lou's hand. "Oh damn im so sorry. I've been ignoring you. Damn, Louis you are lucky. You're gorgeous, dear."

"Ok, ok. We'll catch up sometime. Goodbye." Lou said forcefully, pulling me out of the house. "I need to get you to the apartment to rail you so hard you can't walk for a week."

Holy shit!

<~>

After we had sex, we cuddled. We  snuggled into each others warmth for hours on end. Talking about random stuff. Some facts that the other didn't know. Some things we want to do in the future.

"Wait, where should we have our honeymoon?" I asked, tracing up and down Lou's abs. He's always had an amazing body and I can't help worship it.

"Im not sure. I don't like the idea of leaving Avery." He frowned, making me kiss it away.

"Its ok. We can only go for like three days? Or a week at most. But we have to  do something. We're getting married, we have to celebrate. Maybe Paris?"

"Hmm, no. What about Hawaii?"

"Greece?"

"Mexico?"

"Texas?" We both laughed at that one.

"Italy." We said together, grinning like children after.

"So, a trip to Italy after our amazing wedding. It's perfect. And a whole week I  fuck you every hour of everyday. I think I changed my mind. I like the idea of a honeymoon."

I slapped him and smiled even wider, if that was possible. I couldnt wait to marry him, raise Avery together. Buy houses, and cars, and clothes. And do everything together. I can't wait for the rest of our lives.