15

Heyo
This is all smut so love me for it. I'm sorry if It got kinda rushed towards the end I wanted to get it done but here's 900 words of Larry sex. ⚠️ MATURE ⚠️ This chapter is purely smut so if you don't like that you can skip over and you won't miss anything

__________

I kissed Lou's neck as he pushed medown on his-our bed. We've been living in the house a couple of weeks now and we decided to finally break in the bed. It's our first time since Avery but I'm not scared. I trust Lou with my life and I can't wait to ride him.

He pulled my shirt up and kissed down my neck. Sucking and biting, I could feel his teeth and tongue and I didn't want him to stop. He sucked hard right below my ear and I moaned out for him, bucking my hips to try and get friction.

He sucked down to my stomach, kissing my stretch marks from carrying our child. I moaned as he bit hickies into my stomach, marking me as his.

I loved the feeling of his hands all over me and I needed his fingers in me. So I whined, it wasn't my proudest moment but I couldn't bring myself to care right now. I needed him and I was willing to beg if I had to.

"So hot, baby, so hot." Lou groaned, making me moan out. He grabbed my hands and pushed them into the mattress above my bed, grinding his hips into me as he climbed on my waist.

"Fuck me," I breathed out, and Louis laughed. Fucking laughed, a deep sound that came from his chest and made me melt into him. So fucking sexy.

"I plan to baby." He kissed my lips again and had me moaning into him.

"Ahh fuck.."

"You like that baby? My hips thrusting against you? My hand holding your hands into the mattress? Not letting you touch me?" I couldn't help moan out at that. What? Sue me, he's fucking hot.

I felt his hand feel down my body and stop at my hips. He gripped my hips and pulled me into him, he ground against me and I felt his dick rub against mine.

His hand then moved down to my hole, running his dry fingers around my rim, I bucked my hips into his finger.

"Tsk, tsk. I can't do it dry, baby. I have to make you feel good and it's been too long. I need to lube you up."

"Fucking hurry up then."

"Patience is key, my love."

He pulled away for a minute and grabbed lube off of our dresser and poured some on his fingers. I watched as he sat back down on me and his hand went back to my hole, while the other hand grabbed my thigh, massaging it and making pleasure run through me.

He slid one finger in and I ground down on it. It's been so long and I needed him to be deep in me right now.

He pushed his finger in slow, teasingly slow, but gradually he got faster. He went deeper, letting me grab his arm as I cried out. When he added a second finger I almost came.

It burned, but it felt so good. I've always liked pain, and the pleasure just added to that. His other hand moved back to hold my arms away as I bit my lip.

"Baby I've only got two fingers in. How are you gonna take my dick?"

"I can and I will. Don't you dare try to pull away. Fuck me hard, Lou." I whined, and Lou kissed me. He kissed my lips so hard it felt like they were bruising but I didn't care, I liked the numb feeling when it was from him.

"Of course baby boy." I moaned out, liking the words of encouragement. "Or should I call you my princess? You'd like that better, right baby?"

"F..uck please."

"Please what, princess?"

"Fucking fuck the shit out of me."

"Well how can I say no?" He groaned out, and I pushed my ass into his waist, liking what I felt.

The rest went quickly. He pulled his pants and boxers down, making me lick my lips as I saw his toned body and amazing cock.

He grabbed the lube and poured a lot on his dick, pouring a glob on me just to be safe. He teased me with his finger again and I knew I wasn't gonna last long. I needed him and I needed to come.

He slowly pushed into me, making me cry out at the pain. I needed to get used to this again. But I definitely didn't hate it.

He pushed in and out, hard. Making my groans of pain quickly turn into moans of pleasure. I've definitely missed his dick. Not getting any for about six years was getting to me.

"Fuck, so tight."

"Oh shit! Holy shit babe!" I moaned out as he hit a spot deep inside of me and made me see stars.

"Found it?"

"Fucking! I'm gonna come Lou!" I moaned out, feeling his cock slide in and out of me and drag along my walls.

"Me too, princess. It's been too long." Louis groaned in my ear, kissing the skin on my neck. I lost it at his neck kissing.

"AAAA, Lou holy shit go faster."

He didn't say anything, just did what I asked. He went deeper and harder and kept hitting my prostate everytime, making come all over my thighs and stomach, making my legs shake and making me lose my breath.

He came seconds later, whimpering about me tightening around him. I flopped onto the bed and cuddled into Louis' side.

"I'll clean us up in a minute." He said, making me smile.