3

"Daddy!" Someone giggled, sitting on my chest. I sighed, what a great way to wake up.

"Hi, bubs, could you get off? And why don't you have pjs?" I asked, peeking open an eye.

"Betuse." She mumbled, shrugging her shoulders.

"You remind me so much of your father."

"You my daddy."

"Yes, but you have another father. Remember?"

"Oh yea. He a meanie." Avery said, snuggling into my chest.

"No, he just did what he had to." I told her, not wanting her to think her other father was a bitch. But, well, he was.

"Otay. But, Daddy, guess wha!"

"What?"

"My birfday is in two days!" She squealed, jumping off my bed.

"I know. Go get dressed and we can talk about what you want for your big day." I stood and spanked her butt, making her squeal and run out of my room.

Since it was Saturday, we were able to sleep in, and be lazy. Although, I know Selena is bringing Axel here in the afternoon, we'd still have a quiet day at home.

I found Avery standing in the bathroom, almost naked except for her little underwear. She wanted a bath, I realized.

"Bath time?"

"Yeah!" She giggled, motioning for me to turn the water on.

"Ok, out of your undies. And, do you need me to stay in here? Or would you like me to go pick out your outfit?"

"You can go. I wan my unicorn outfit." I nodded and carefully set her down in the bathtub. I made her she had what she needed and then left to go grab her outfit for the day.

In her little bedroom, I went to her purple dresser and grabbed some clothes. I grabbed a pair of jean short overalls, a gray unicorn shirt, and some white knee high socks.

I set her outfit down on her bed, and grabbed her hair brush and some clips so I could maker her hair all pretty too.

When I finished, I walked down a few doors, and saw that Avery was still playing in the water. But, from where I stood at the doorway, I could tell her fingers were looking like raisins.

"Okay, baby time to get out." I said, making her whine. "C'mon, you gotta be ready for when Axel gets here."

"Dats not for a while." She waved me off.

"If you want to go shopping today, you gotta get out now."

"Otay! Pick me upies!" She lifted her arms up. I rolled my eyes, grabbing a fluffy towel and picking her up out of the tub.

Once I had her dressed and I made us breakfast, we decided to go to the mall before we had our company over. I put Avery in her car seat and buckled her in. And I jumped into the drivers seat.

"Da, can I get a ice cweam?"

"Maybe, if you behave."

"Nu! I will get ice cweam."

"Then be good," I said as I pulled up to our local mall.

We went in and I set Avery in a little car cart, and we were on our way. We stopped by some clothing shops, I got a few things, but mainly I bought stuff for my baby girl.

I stopped by the food court, got me a pretzel and Avery a ice cream. As we were sitting to eat, I caught a glimpse of someone. He looked familiar but I couldn't place it.

"Harry!" I heard Liam's unmistakable voice call out to me.

"Liam, hi." I said, turning around to face him. He was walking up to me, with the man I couldn't place, and I really just wanted to die in this moment.

"Who's this?" Liam said, pointing to Avery who had ice cream everywhere.

"Uh, Avery-May." I said, staring at the other man. "She's my daughter." I said quickly, turning my eyes to the floor.

"Oh."

"I'm sorry. I know you probably hate me now. But I—,"

"Hey, it's okay. I was just surprised, but she seems cute." Liam soothed me, waving at Avery.

"Hi, hi. You wike my daddy? Betuse, he stinky."

"Avery-May!"

"Sowwy." She mumbled, licking the ice cream off her hands.

"Aww. Anyway. I'm ok with her, if you'd still like to hangout. Oh, and I almost forgot, this is my best mate, Louis."

I froze at that name. It can't be, no, no. Wait, that's why he's familiar. He may have changed the way he dressed, but he'll never be able to change those eyes.

Oh God...