20

THIS CHAPTER IS PURELY SMUT SO IF YOU DONT LIKE DONT READ!!! ⚠️⚠️

"I'm horny." I whispered in my fiance's ear. He groaned as he turned around quickly.

"It's eight in the morning. Damn baby."

"But I want your cock, Daddy." I added as an afterthought knowing he'd love it and give me what I want.

"Fuck,"

"Avery's at Selena's. The house is ours. You can take me over this counter if we wanted to."

"I might just have to, my love."

I mentally smiled, patting myself on the back. He was gonna fuck me over our kitchen counter. And I was gonna love every second.

He kissed me hard as he pushed me until my legs hit the cabinets. He told me to jump as he lifted me onto the counter, kissing down my neck.

His lips felt like heaven, I don't think I'll ever get used to the way he runs his tongue along my neck, like he needs to taste me.

The way his teeth lightly scrape my jawline as he licks and sucks makes me loose all coherent thoughts. He pulls back, making me whine and open my eyes to look at him. He had a cocky smile that I wanted to slap off.

"You want something, sweetheart?"

"Oh I don't know, do I Daddy? Do you know what I want? Are you gonna give me what I want? Or am I gonna have to go up to the shower and fuck myself?"

"Shut that little mouth before I gag you." I moaned out at his words, wanting him to hurry up and pleasure me. "You want me to suck your dick, love?"

"Please,"

"Hmm, what angel?"

"Suck me. Make me feel good master!"

Those words spurred him into action. I didn't know he liked master, hmm. I'll use that as my advantage. He kissed down my chest. Stopping to give each nipple attention, making me scream for him.

He sucked and licked and bit until there were big and dark hickies littering my stomach and chest. I loved when he marked me. He even kissed my lower stomach that I couldn't handle, because although I hate to admit it I wasn't in my best shape I've been in. Since moving in here I've managed to gain a few pounds and I didn't want Lou to hate my body.

He got down to my dick and licked it slowly, teasing me until I couldn't take it. As I was about to pull away and do it myself, he took me deep, making my head fall back.

"Master!" I moaned.

He bobbed his head, up and down, mixing his tongue in every now and then. He pulled away and spit on the top, lubing me up. His hand took place of his mouth and I almost came.

"Please."

"Please what? What do you want, lovely?"

"Fuck me!"

He didn't need to be told again. He pulled me to the edge of the counter which I knew he meant for me to get down. He kissed me hard, grabbing my hair and pulling me so there was no space, at all, between us.

He quickly turned me around and I was pushed against the counter, my chest on the cold marble making a shiver run down my spine.

He got on his knees and kisses my hole. He kissed and licked until I was nice and wet. Then he added his fingers, and damn, I'm proud of myself for not coming right then and there. Although I know if I do come, its not a big deal, he'll just make me come again by fucking me.

"Doing so good, beautiful. Look so good taking my fingers. Can you take my cock? Hmm?"

"Yes. Please. Fuck me!" I groaned out, making him chuckle deeply. Goddamn his dark, lustful laugh always fucked with me.

"Oh I will. So hard, I promise love."

He got up from his knees and stood behind me, grabbing some lube out of our kitchen counter. Hey, you couldn't blame us, we fuck a lot and Avery knows not to go through the drawers, because of the knives of course.

He drizzled some lube on me, sending more shivers down me, and he drizzled some on his cock before be brought it up to my hole.

He popped the tip im, before pulling out. He kept doing this, getting deeper each time. But it wasn't enough, I wanted harder, deeper.

"Harder please."

And harder he went. I kept shooting forward and hitting the cabinets as he slammed into me. He got so deep in me I felt like I could feel him in my throat. He hit my spot with every thrust and it wasn't long before I was screaming his name as I came.

He thrusted harder, it seemed, as he was chasing his high. Feeling him tense up and come inside of me was something I'd never get used to. I loved it so much and I couldn't wait to feel it for the rest of my life.