25

Tonight was a big night. Not only because it's Halloween, but Louis had a big work party. This could make or break his career. He was invited to a Halloween party of the label he wants to be signed to. He's still the CEO of Mark's law firm, but he wants to pursue music. Which makes him extra busy, but I didn't mind. He was gonna be a famous singer. My Lou, my love, my soon-to-be husband.

We're gonna pick Avery up from school, take her out to a fancy dinner(probably McDonald's, because it's her favorite) and then take her trick or treating. Then, we're leaving her with my Mum who's staying the night so we can go to the party and have some 'alone time' as mum put it.

But right now, I had to finish my work. I surprisingly wasn't late on my due date, but if I didn't finish it now, I would be. I was supposed to do a blog about early development of children. It's a loaded topic, but being the only person at the blog with a kid, they put me on the job. And I didn't mind, I liked doing the research and interviews for it.

Early Childhood Development: Why is it important?

Written by: Harry Styles
Published by: FML blogs
Published on: tbd

If you have children, you know how important early learning and playing is. In this blog today, I'm going to explain to some of us who don't have kids why all of this is important to your child growing up.

I want to make a quick shout-out to all the moms! You guys are amazing and doing great. You're a great mom.

That's about as much of my column I have done. So I needed to work pretty much all day on it.

It was currently noon, and I've gotten used to this big house being quiet. I mean, yes, we have a million animals but most of them stay upstairs and asleep during the day. It's like they're nocturnal, they sleep during the day and are wide awake in the evening.

Lou is actually working on a big case for the law firm, which is hard for him. This case, for some reason, cuts deep for him. But he can't tell me what its about, for obvious reasons. I want to help him but it's hard because when he gets like this he shuts down. We'd have to work that out.

At about four-thirty, I had my column done, I cleaned the kitchen, I made mine and Lou's bed, as well as Avery's. I also got Avery's costume picked out and on her bed.

Lou and I decided to wear matching costumes to the party, which I was excited for because I could never get him to do fun couples things. But he was happy to do this.

I put the costume on. It was my first time wearing this kind of outfit. Especially out. But I looked good so I hoped I could handle going out like this. I left off these weird tight things that came with the costume and did a little orange makeup. Obviously I couldn't wear this in front of my daughter and to take her trick or treating. So I threw on one of Lou's big shirts and some sweatpants that I'm not sure who's they are.

When I walked downstairs Avery and Axel were running into the house. Selena and Taylor behind them, closing the door.

"When did we even decide that you're gonna pick Avery up every day?" I laughed, walking them into the kitchen.

"It was probably when even when you came to pick her up, she still got into our car." Taylor said, setting Isaac down in his high chair that he has here.

"With her 'boyfriend'." Selena joked, grabbing a drink from our fridge.

"You wanna have dinner with us? We were gonna go to McDonald's before trick or treating. You're welcome to join."

"Actually I have to get back. We're expecting a call. I'll take Isaac and you guys can go trick or treating with Axel?" Selena said, sitting down next to her wife.

"Ok..." What kind of call....?

<~>

Lou was running late. It was already six-thirty and he was due home at six. It wouldn't usually be a big deal but we still have to eat dinner and then take the kids trick or treating. Selena had left about an hour ago, but now I'm wishing she didn't.

"Why don't I order Chinese? And we can eat? Maybe Louis will be home by then?" Taylor said. I smiled, nodding.

"Hey what call was Selena talking about?" I asked, but she avoided eye contact and picked up her phone.

"Gotta get the food. The kids are hungry." She said, busying herself. What....

Avery and Axel came running into the kitchen, full of marker. I sighed, maybe I don't want another trouble maker.

"Is that permanent?" I asked, trying not to yell because Taylor was ordering out food in the other room.

"No." Avery said shyly. "It's just my wash-el set. Da one Daddy got me for Christmas!" She said, while Axel nodded fast next to her.

"Stop nodding. Your head's gonna fall off." I said, making him giggle.

"We sorry. We had a marker war. It was fun!" Axel said sweetly. He always made it so hard for us to get mad. Although Taylor was always able to resist his puppy dog eyes.

"Let's go get you guys a bath." I shooed them up the stairs and into one of the giant bathrooms. Taylor came up to find a few minutes later, almost laughing at the look of our children being full of reds, blues, and greens. There was even marker on their lips, which was great. (Sarcasm)

I made sure to scrub all of their body, getting all of the marker out. Then I let them use some of my 'fancy' body wash, as they called it. It was a bath and body works one, and I didn't let them use it because bath and body works is expensive! But I let them use it every once and a while and since today is Halloween I said yes.

Soon enough, Taylor and I had a little vampire and fairy on our hands. They both loved their costumes, twirling every five seconds and telling us how cute they are.

It was already seven-thirty when Lou walks through the door. He looks tired as hell but he puts on a smile for the kids.

"Oh no a scary vampire!" He said, setting down his briefcase. He took his shoes off and started on his tie.

"Daddy! I a fairy! Look how cute!" Avery ran into his arms, hugging him. He smiled and I could see that holding his girl made him happier.

"Oh my goodness. My precious girl. I love you baby. I'm sorry I'm late." He said, the last part to me, staring me in the eyes. Goddamn, fuck me.

Woah, calm down brain.

"It's ok. Do you wanna change? Or are you just gonna stay home? Because its fine, we can hangout when we get-"

"No, I'm going. I've missed enough Halloweens." He set Avery down who went to play with Taylor and Axel in the living room.

"It's ok. I forgive you. She doesn't care. All that matters is that you're here. And we're getting married. And we're gonna have a baby." I smiled, pulling him into me. I smelled his scent, and it drove me crazy. I loved him so much.

"Yeah I can't wait for us to have another one. What like three years? Two?"

"Hmm?"

"Until we have another?" He pulled my chin up and looked into my eyes, before kissing me softly.

"Oh, mhm." I sunk into him. Excited for our future life together.