12

I cuddled with Avery, while we waited for my mum to come over. It was Sunday and tomorrow we all have to go back to our lives. Thanksgiving is over, sadly. Avery wanted us to match today, and since it's gonna be a quiet day we decided on some plaid pj's. My sweater says mama and hers says mini.

"Mummy, is LouLou comin' over today?" She asked, playing g with her Barbies.

"I don't think so lovebug, he's gotta work."

"On da weekend?!"

"Sadly."

She nodded with a frown on her face and went back to playing with her dolls. I stood up and picked her up from the floor. I held her to my chest and she cuddled in.

"I no wanna go back to school."

"I know bubs, but you gotta learn so you can be a lawyer or doctor or-"

"A stripper,"

"What!? Where did you learn that!?"

"Auntie S,"

"Of course." I kissed her forehead and set her down on the couch. "How about a movie marathon?"

"YESSSS!"

<~>

A few hours later mum showed up, I was in the shower while Avery read her book on the toilet seat when mum decided to just walk in and start cooking dinner for us. I almost stabbed her when I walked into the kitchen.

"Where's Louis?" Mum asked.

"Ya is he coming over soon?" Avery butted in.

"I don't know, he hasn't texted all day." I said sassily. I might have been a little upset that he hasn't texted.

"Woah, his sass is rubbing off on you."

"I wish he was," I mumbled, making Mum slap my shoulder.

"Well, Gem, Mike and I are leaving today. I wanted to say goodbye and make sure your doing good before i leave." Mum kissed my cheek and picked Avery up. "I love you baby," she kissed he hair and Avery giggled.

"Bye bye grandma! I luv ya!" Avery kissed her messily making me smile.

"Bye loves." She set Avery down and hugged me one last time before leaving.

"I miss her alweady." Avery whined, a tear leaving her eye.

"Me too babes," I hugged her and we went to eat.

We are some homemade lasagna and bread sticks. I almost cried, missing my mum's cooking greatly.

"Can we go to da park?"

"Sure why not."

<~>

I got Avery dressed and let her play in the living room while I got her stuff ready. I put a extra blanket in her little backpack, and then I filled her sippy cup with apple juice, and I put everything else she needed in her bag and went to go grab our coats.

"Come get your shoes on, love." She ran over  and slipped her boots on. I quickly tied them and I slipped mine on.

We walked to the neighborhood park and let her run around. It was pretty cold, but it wasn't snowing yet, so I allowed her to take her jacket off when she got hot.

As we finished up, she said she wanted to get some lunch, so we decided to walk to a cute little diner.

"Hello and welcome. My name's Phoebe, what can I get you?" I made sure Avery was set before I looked up.

"Phoebe?"

"Harry?"

"Oh my gosh! Pheobs!" I stood up to hug her. She hugged back and I could feel tears leaking into my shirt.

"Lottie! Daisy!" Pheobe called to the back, and I heard footsteps come out. A very pregnant Lottie waddled out with her sister following.

"Harry!" Daisy ran up to me and hugged me.

"Mummy," I heard a little voice, and she pulled on my sweater. "Who dis?"

"Baby, these are your aunt's." I picked her up, making the other girls squeal.

"I can't believe Louis left you when you had her. She's adorable." Lottie said.

"LouLou my daddy? Fow real?" Avery asked.

"Um, we'll talk about that later with Lou." I said awkwardly. "So this is Avery."

"Aww cute name." Pheobe gasped.

"Lou's back in your life?"

"Yes, as of a few weeks. We got together on Thanksgiving." I set Avery down and handed her my phone.

"I cant believe he didn't tell us!" Lottie whined, rubbing a hand on her belly.

"Oh I...I didn't know. Maybe he's... ashamed or-"

"No! He just doesn't want to spoil it. He's always been like that, you should know by now." Daisy said, making me smile.

"True. Can we have our food now?!" I giggled, making Lottie smack my arm.

<~>

Later that day, when Avery and I were cuddling I heard the doorbell ring.

"Can I answer!?" Avery asked, jumping up.

"Yes," I said, walking after her.

"DADDY!"

"AVERY!"

"Hey Lou," 

"So we've just accepted that I'm Daddy?"

"Yes, we ran into your sister's and she put two and two together." I said, smiling fondly at my two favorite people.

"Oh you ran into them. How are they doing? I havent seen them in a while."

"They're great. Lottie really is pregnant." I laughed, as Lou set Avery on the ground. "Go pick out a movie, darling."

"She really is yeah. Only a few more weeks."

"Crazy."

<~>

"But Daddy, I wanna finish the movie!" Avery cried not wanting to go to bed, even though it was already almost ten-thirty pm.

"But Mommy said it is! Now go get changed missy." I said sternly, making her curl into Louis' side. "He can't save you. Go."

"Sowwy." She hiccuped, running up the stairs.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what to do."

"It's ok. She only does that when she really tired. Let's go, she might already be asleep."

I was right, when we got up there she was passed out with half of her pants on and half off. Lou laughed and picked her up. He laid her fully on her bed and started undressing her. I grabbed some white shorts and a black shirt and dress her quickly. We both kissed her head and quietly left her room.

"I have a question." Lou stated as we started getting undressed. No not like that.

"Okay..."

"Well as you know the lawyer field is a good one and I have a lot of money."

"Yes,"

"And you know my house. It's big enough for ten families."

"Yes..."

"Will you and Avery move in with me?"