Shinoshi Yagi

By Animebigfan1234

What if all might has a son and nobody knew about it except all might, Easerhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Sir... More

Shinoshi Yagi
Chpt 1. The Beginning
Chpt 2 Kid Shinoshi gets his quirks
Chpt 3 Trainning
Edited: All About me |A/N|
Chpt 4 Moving in
Chpt 5 FULL COWL
Chpt. 6 Learning how to fly
Chpt 7 Wolf Manipulation Trainning
Wolf |A/N|
Mistake
Chpt 8 Father's Day
Chpt 9 Martial Arts
Chpt 10 Wrestling
Chpt 11 LEARNING
Chpt 12 New Smash
Chpt. 13 New Member/Revenge
Chpt 14. Pet?/Hospital?
Chpt. 15 Leaving?/ Joining?
Halloween Special πŸŽƒ [Please Read]
Chpt. 16 My Past
New Info | MUST READ |
New Appearance. | MUST READ|
Chpt. 17 Midnight Training/Phone?
Chpt 18. Omoikane Training
Chpt 19. Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri
Chpt. 20 Aizawa Trainning/ Moonwalk
Christmas Special πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ [Please Read]
Chpt. 21 Yamada Training/ Gift
chpt. 23 Becoming Members or not?
chpt 23 Melissa & David Shield
Chpt 24. End of RAW
Chpt 25 Battle/Party/ Apology
Chpt 26 Kurogiri training/tests
Chpt 27. AFO Training
Chpt. 28 Meeting
Not a chapter, just want to point it out
Chpt 29 Clone #1
Chpt 30 Friday Night / A new discovery
Chpt 31 Meeting 2
Chpt 32 Preparation
Chpt 33 RAW championship belt
Chpt 34 Offer 1 / Upgrade
Chpt 35 Woopsie
Chpt 36. Argument
Chpt 37 Principal Nezu a teacher?!
Chpt 38 Thirteen Training
Chpt 39 First Mission
Chpt 40 Sports Event
Chpt 41 Unexpected
Chpt 42 What Have You Done?!
Chpt 43. Trial
Chpt 44. Akita Hanataka
Chpt 45 Juvenile/ Psych ward
Chpt 46. Katsuki Bakugou/ Breakup
Chpt 47 Memories
Chpt 48
Chpt 49 Villainie
Chpt 51 Community Service
Chpt 52 She knows
Chpt 54 Who goes there?!
Chpt 55 Katsuro Vampishimi
Chpt 56 Underground City
Chpt 57 Is this True?
Chpt 58 Vampishimi Cave

Chpt 50 Punishment

52 0 0
By Animebigfan1234

Finally at chapter fifty! Let's make it to sixty.

Enjoy! :)

______________________________________

Narrative POV

How cruel these bad luck has been for Shinoshi Yagi. He has nothing but bad luck, since he was ten years old. Now he had to face the consequences by going to Juvenile and psych wards.

For acting crazy in camera and at  trial he had to go to psych wards. Now he is so where trying to get back what it used to be.

Shinoshi POV

These eight months have been painful! I can finally go back home. I am no longer my crazy, confusing self. I've changed. I'm a whole new different person! Those guys at the Juvi really taught me a lot of things. I got off of my stuttering mess, nervous wreck, none of that. I'm no longer that horrible ten year old boy.

I'm a completely new eleven year old. And it's good to be back at the city of where I used to be; Although, I do miss being in the woods.

Right now, my stuff is all packed. I thank the staffs for taking care of me. I also say goodbye to the unwanted kids.

I really had a great time. I loved to stay for another time, but I don't want to go back. It'll create more memories of me doing stuff when I was a ten year old.

Oh and during my time of turning eleven and doing the birthday. No body wished me a happy birthday. No one came by. Not even my father. The only one who wished me a happy birthday was my mother. She got me a cake to blew out. She sang me a birthday. I was happy. I thought I'll be the only one to celebrate it alone.

Oh, I also thought midnight and himari was going to wish me a happy birthday, but they didn't. Busy or not, they could at least texted me. At the same time I don't have my phone. They could've go to the Psych wards and visited me, or tell the staffs.

I'm sure they have other stuff to be doing than wishing their favorite person a happy birthday.

"..."

Dang! I'm spoiled!

Anyway, I got inside the car that the bachelor had for me. I look out the window as I think about me finally seeing the people at home. I wonder what the media is like. Have they forgotten about me? Will they forgive me? Will father forgive me?

Father....

I don't think he will. It will take some time to get back of what it used to be. For right now I'll just stay away from him. To take some time alone.

Unless he wants to talk.

For some odd reason we are not heading the route home. We are heading towards the freeway to somewhere that I don't know.

Are we taking a new route back home?

Then we started taking the highway of where the woods are.

Odd. Very odd.

Up ahead there's a bus with students at the front. Also a teacher next to them that looks very familiar.

Those students looks familiar.

We stop behind the bus. The teacher came closer to our car, while the guy that drives me went to open the door. I step out having a good view of the woods infront of me.

?????:Everyone as you can tell who this already is. He is going to be with us for today.

That voice.

?????:Hello, Shinoshi it's been awhile.

I can hear the hint of anger in that guy's voice. I look to my left to see none other than Aizawa.

I haven't seen him for eight months.

Shinoshi:Long time no see, Eraserhead.

The reason why I didn't call him by the nickname because since he is still mad at me. I decided to show some respect. He only let's some people that he knows very well to call him by his actual name.

Eraserhead: I'm thinking you have many questions as to why you are here. You are here for your punishment. A punishment from me of what you had did eight months ago and all the crap that you did at the sports festival. That eight months should've been longer than that. This type of punishment is completely different than what you get from your...father. You'll be with the students for a shorter time period. I'll explain the rest later. *walks away*

I walk closer to the students and seeing them not paying attention to me. I decided to only stand a four inches away from them.

Out of nowhere two woman in their outfits.

One was wearing:

The other was wearing:

All:We are the Wild Wild Pussycats!

Yasha POV

Goodness Gracious! I don't know who's worst. Wolf boy or the two womens dress in cats? At least it's not like that musical: 'Cats'.

I shudder just thinking about that horrible musical. The fact that it was worse than that fruity Pinocchio says something.

Pixie Bob: We are starting all the way over on that end over there.

She points to the direction of out destination.

Moth girl:So, your telling us we are going to run here to there?

Pixie Bob:Ahh! Dang it! We were trying to scare you guys so we can have our funs.

Gabrielle:Too bad.

Boxi: No matter! We'll still do the unthinkable.

The cat woman put her hands down and the ground started to move on it's own. Then shape into a tsunami, it flings us up in the air and the side of the acting tsunami became a pike for us to not try to hang on to it.

I noticed a yellow fur flying farther away from us to the side.

Good that happened so he won't mess us up getting to the destination.

I use my super hearing to listen through the woods. I can hear some grumbling sounds echoing. And it's not some one's stomach.

I decided to go up a head and leave them behind. My wings spread out and I flew through the woods.

I would fly upwards but I don't want to cheat and play fair. You gotta play fair once in a while.

Rocks started to form together creating monsters. I easily defeated them while singing a musical song that I was in a long time ago.

Yasha:🎶Into the woods, it's time to go. I hate to leave, I have to, though. Into the woods--it's time and so I must begin my Journey. Into the woods and through the trees. To where I am expected, ma'am. Into the woods to Grandmother's house... Into the woods to Grandmother's house... The way is clear. The light is good. I have no fear. Nor no one should. The woods are just trees. The trees are just wood. I sort of hate to ask it. But do you have a basket? Into the woods and down the dell. The path is straight, I know it well. Into the woods and who can tell. What's waiting on the journey? Into the woods to bring some bread. To Granny who is sick in bed. Never can tell what lies ahead. For all that I know, she's already dead. But into the woods. Into the woods. Into the woods. To Grandmother's house. And home before dark! 🎶

I karate chomp the rock monster neck.

Yasha: 🎶Into the woods, it's time to go. It may be all in vain, I know. Into the woods--but I even so I have to take the journey. Into the woods, the path is straight. You know it well. But who can tell--? Into the woods to lift the spell-- Into the woods to visit Mother--  Into the woods to fetch the things-- To make the potion-- To go to the Festival --- Into the woods without regret. The choice is made, the task is set. Into the woods but not forget- Ting why I'm on the journey. Into the woods to get my wish. I don't care how. The time is now. Into the woods-- To sell the cow-- Into the woods to get the money-- Into the woods to lift the spell-- To make the potion-- To go to the Festival-- Into the woods to Grandmother's house*pause* Into the woods to Grandmother's house... The way is clear. The light is good. I have no fear. Nor one should. The woods are just trees. The trees are just wood. No need to be afraid there. Into the woods without delay. But careful not to lose the way. Into the woods, who knows what may be lurking on the journey? 🎶

*Roar*

Yasha: 🎶Into the woods to get the thing that makes it worth the journeying. Into the woods-- To see the King-- To sell the cow-- To make the potion-- To see-- To sell-- To get-- To bring-- To make-- To lift-- To go to the Festival--! Into the woods! *pause* Into the woods! *Pause* Into the woods then out of the woodsssss!!! And home before dark! 🎶

Wolf boy POV

For some odd reason I thrown away from the others.

Is this part of my punishment?

I might be able to get to the destination. Eraserhead will be mad at me if I used my teleportation quirk. So the only quirk that I'm using is my wolf manipulation.

The Wolf manipulation is mostly used for me to shrink into different that I've been threw before, Like as a pup to kid. I haven't mastered to an teenager yet.

It also allows to have better strength. Each strength is different depending how old the formation is.

Like for instance if I turned into a pup I'll have a little strength than I usually have. I normally use this type of form for sneaking around and crawling through spaces. It's really good for playing hide and seek.

After the four months of being in Juvi I still have to wear the quirk cancelling cuffs because I'll probably use one of my quirks to try and get out on certain situations.

It will feel weird using my quirks after so long of having the cancelling quirk cuffs on me.

I hope I don't think I still have them on.

It's an only way to find out.

I ran into the forest and immediately got back handed by a rock formed as a hand.

My back hit the tree beside me knocking it down with me.

What the heck?!

I look infront of me to see this huge giant rock monster in my view. It roared loudly hurting my ears to the point blood started to go down.

This is why wolf ears are better than human ears. Human ears are more sensitive to loud roars, than wolf ears. According to my mother and father when they were fighting me in my monster form and I roared making their ears start to bleed. For Mom, her human ears, not her wolf ears.

I ignore the pain and try to fight the rock monster.

...

....

......

........

Welp! That ended well!

"..."

Not really.

It didn't turned how I wanted to go! Nor the other monsters that I tried to fight off up ahead.

I was the last one to arrive to the destination. I was beat up with bunch of bruises, debris, and scratches.

Oh and about my injuries. I still have them it's just there not as bad like they were when I was ten because I haven't used my quirks in eight months; Thus the healing process was going smoothly and the beetles were fixing them a little faster. It was still a slow process. Although the pain was insane. Since I still refused to take pain killers I was still in pain.

I don't have the casts anymore, except on some parts that was heavily damaged while fighting Tasha that one time. The rest are in bandages and braces. I still have the back brace, and stomach brace from the punch that I got from Master aka All for one. The braces are the same like before: Around the legs, arms, and neck.

My neck is not broken anymore, just very sore. I have to not move it so much. There's big bruising around the neck area. 

I haven't seen Master, Dr. Ujiko, Kurogiri and Shigaraki for eight months. Maybe I should go visit some time.

I'll also try to visit my childhood best friend to straighten things up because I do not like the feeling of having no friends or ended up losing them in the end. The type of loosing them in the end by ending their trust, my horrible decisions, what I did in the past, and me being me.

I really want to have a friend who'll support me after the mess I've pulled. Also understands me. Another thing doesn't see me as All Might's son. Someone else.

I was starting to be good friends with Midoriya a little until the trail happened. *Signs* He's obviously on All Might's side. Any one who is overly obsessed will vote for the person.

Anyway Everyone else was in the cafeteria eating there food like they're in paradise.

Before I could head there, Eraserhead wanted to speak with me.

Probably to talk about what is my main goal being here.

He led me in the deeper part of the woods for some reason. I hope we don't start fighting!

Eraserhead lean back on the tree and motioned me to be infront of him.

Shinoshi: Eraserhead, I know your still mad at me-

Eraserhead: I'm not here to talk about that, kid. I'm telling of what is your real purpose of being here. As you can clearly see these students are going to be training past their limits. What are you here for, you ask. Your doing something close to that but more labor and more spending time with myself and a certain someone. You'll be doing this without any quirks. I can already tell you haven't been using them considering you wouldn't take longer to get here. Think of this as community service but punishment wise. That'll be all. Do you have any questions about this punishment?

I feel like my punishment should be harder than this. I cause soo much damaged to him, especially almost killing one of his student's family! I need to have harder punishments.

Shinoshi:Yes, I do. Can I have a harder punishment? Like my punishment should be hard! I damaged all of you guys and having to almost killing someone family for a reputation to be saved. I should get more than that!

Eraserhead:tck! You still haven't changed. I knew those eight months won't be enough for you to  change. Your the same person.

I hate being told that I'm still the ten year old boy. Even though this is the first one that told me that. I just wish nobody still see as that.

Shinoshi:No! Your wrong!! I'm no longer that horrible ten year old self! I'm different!

Eraserhead:Keep thinking that.

Shinoshi:What the-?! You don't understand of how hard it is to get out of that personality and different ways of viewing things for eight months. Those cell mates helped me to get out of that phase! I no longer that person!

Eraserhead:Your anger is higher. It didn't went down. You either have a dyslexia or anger issues. I vote anger issues. Your anger issues have increased.

Shinoshi:Are you even paying attention to my words! This is important!! All I'm asking to give me more punishment than that bullshit version!

Eraserhead:... You'll find out tomorrow. Pixie Bob will show you to your room. Go in the cafeteria and go to bed. I'll wake you up.

I'm already super angry with the way he's acting. I wanted to pull up fists but knowing me, I won't be able to defeat him. So I walk away grumbling to myself.

Yasha POV

I'm hidden away up on the tree so those two won't see me.

Aizawa-sensei is pushing the boy to attack at him. I was suspecting him to start bringing fists but I guess not. That situation remind me to a certain someone that I know that has anger issues or one side has anger issues while the other normal. The person has a spilt personality that's what it remind me of. It's kinda hard to remember.

Oh boy. I can't wait to mess around with wolf boy. It's going to be hilarious. I gotta see how far I can go to make him start fighting me.

Wolf boy POV

After Pixie Bob showed me to my room. I decided to stay in there and not eat, because I don't feel like it.

Also I'm trying to calm myself.

That eraserhead is hella annoying. He's more annoying than usual!

I started punching my pillow to let out some anger. Anger tears pour out of my left eye only.

I don't understand why it pours out in one eye and not the other at the same time. It's been happening like that. It's confusing.

I eventually went to sleep out of exhaustion of anger.

TIME SKIP

*Alarm blaring*

That's the sound of someone escaping!

I got out of bed and put my hands up in the air yelling:

Shinoshi: I'm not leaving mister! I'm staying put! You don't need a guard to watch over me!

Until I realized that I'm inside the room that I gave. I looked to my far left to see Eraserhead with his phone out looking at me with his normal bored face.

For my other part punishment for trying to escape juvi. They took me to the jail to give me four days of being there to see what it would be like if I was in jail instead.

Ugh! It was horrible! The alarm was blaring because someone escape, a guard came over to my cell and started yelling words at me that I was confused and was a stuttering mess.

Also there's this one big scary guy where he keeps telling me to drop the soap over and over. I was confused of why he said that, I was trying to figure out the message of why he was telling me to that. Once again I was a stuttering mess. Another guy came around to tell him: "he's just a ten year old boy." The guy that was making me drop the soap said "age is just a number." Before he continued talking he licked his lips. Then he told me to turn around and drop the soap. I finally did what he said Because I hate being yelled at, also I'm already confused on what's going on. Then the guy told me to bend down, grab it and not used my tail. I did what he said and....I was traumatized.

I'm glad I didn't actually killed Yasha's family or else I'll end up going to prison and having to deal with that!

I felt of getting hit on the head. I look to the left to see Eraserhead is the one that did that. He told me to follow him.

I went with him in silence. I try to keep my mind away from the flashback that happened in prison. As I think about it more tears perked from my eyes.

No. No. No! Not again! I don't want to be a crybaby!

Little Time Skip

We are in the woods. He told me to set up stuff that the students will need. Luckily I remember most of their quirks at UA. The other half, no idea.

Later on students finally woke up to go over close to the edge of a cliff to do their ball throw. Apparently, Yasha was one of the top throws at the beginning of the first semester. Now they are doing it again to show improvement of how much it changed.

Yasha threw the ball out in the air. I don't know how he can use his wings for this. He mostly used his arms and it still went far.

Did he do that to impress me? Or something else?

He always have that smirk plastered on his face that always reminds me of Katsuro whenever he feels cocky.

I do something similar instead it's more annoying.

During the throw it made shockwaves as it soars threw the air.

Aizawa: This is why our moto is plus ultra. His throw increase since last year. That's also the reason why we are here to train to our fullest. This is where you have to go with no breaks and fight til the end. How are you suppose to get better If you take breaks easily from your drawbacks? You need to push past your limits to get the best results. When your in a certain sticky situations and your way pass your limitations, how are you supposed to go beyond? If your not doing what you can do. We are here to train way pass your drawbacks. No matter how difficult and tiring it is, you still have to try to become a hero. That's one of the ways of being a successful hero.

Then everyone started clapping their hands? With some of them having a tear go down their right eye.

After the clapping cool down, eraserhead continued.

Aizawa: I better not catch you all stopping at your limit. Or else.....

All class 1-A: YES SIR!!!

????:Ah, it seems we made it here on time before the class 1-A students started their work. Told ya, my class will beat her before you started.

Who is this guy?

He is a very tall, wide-set man of a bulky, muscular build, with lightly tanned skin, a few visible scars showing on his left cheek and the left side of his notably thick neck. He has short pale gray hair which is spiked upwards, away from his face, th only exception to this being the small clump of hair which hangs down over the left of his forehead. His eyes are very small and thin, and he has a wide mouth with two prominent lower canines, which appear even when his mouth is closed.

His hero costume consists of a dark red skin-tight suit with a very low U-shaped collar, which exposes the middle of his pectoral muscles and is lined with a thick black Y-shaped trim, which matches the ones over his shoulders. He wears white over-the- knee boots and thick vambraces over his lower arms, a thin wire snaking from one of the two small protrusions on the left one to the back of his neck, and red gloves. Around his waist, he had a three- piece metallic belt which dips downwards in the center, and he wears an orange mask over his eyes.

Aizawa:Yeah, Whatever, Vlad King

Vlad King?

Vlad King:You guys- Aizawa why is there a juvenile kid with you?

At least he didn't mention me as All Might son. I'm getting tired of people always referring me to that.

Aizawa: This is his punishment for making Present Mic, Midnight, Recovery Girl, and I go through when we went looking for him thinking his quirk malfunction back at the sports festival stadium. As you know it turns out as a lie to get him to not get caught. Having us lose trust in him.

Vlad King:How is this his punishment? What? Is he going to train his body to the fullest where his body has no more and your going to supervise?

Aizawa:No. He already does that to himself, without my supervision. Or anyone supervision.

Vlad King:Then what is his punishment?

Aizawa: He's being everyone's punching bag.

Huh?

Shinoshi:Wait- what? What do you mean?

Vlad King: Ahh, Can we used him as well?

Aizawa: Sure, once one of your students are ready to use their quirks on him to see any improvement. But first let my students all have a go on him and then you can borrow him.

Shinoshi: Wait! You didn't tell me about any of these guys fighting against me!

Aizawa: That was all a surprise. I know how much you love surprises.

Shinoshi:...

I did ask for harder punishment. I guess this is what I wished for...

And so, the students went to do their training. Thankfully I haven't been called yet to come over to one of them to be their punching bag.

I don't know what to do while waiting to be called. I can't stand here all the time. I have to move around. I'll just walk through the woods. There's students around, if teachers needed me the students can notify me. or come up to me.

I barely walk into the field full of trees and I'm already feeling fear slowly rising up to me suddenly. A shiver went down my spine.

Why am I feeling scared all of a sudden?!

A heavy fear is following towards me, making me start to shake and close to throwing up.

I haven't felt this feared since the big tall scary guy that I was with in the shower incident. This is giving me flashbacks.

My knees are close to buckling up. I try to use my tail to keep my balance stable.

????:Where do you think your going?

Shinoshi: *gulp*

I slowly look behind me to see a very tall 6'3, muscular man with short brown hair and a small triangle shaped beard. He has blank white eyes with black marking surround them.

His outfit consists the similar clothing the other pussycats wear except it's brown. I'm guessing he is one of the members of the wild wild pussycats.

????: You're the kid that Nakamura was crying about.

Nakamura-sensei?! How does he knows him.

????: Yet, you don't look how I imagine as a eleven year old kid. That's going to be extra hard, double time training for Nakamura. Making me thinking this kid is all that!

Shinoshi:Wh-Wh-Who a-a-a-are y-y-you?!

?????: *Happy* I am the wild wild pussycats member, Tiger! *Pose*

What is this sudden change of emotion?!

Tiger: *serious* Now wimp wolf boy, are you associated with Nakamura? And a wrestler?

Shinoshi: Y-y-yes

Tiger: *serious* Well, then....WE NEED TO SHAPEN YOU UP! IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF THE OLD SELF THEN ENOUGH WITH STUTTERING, ENOUGH BEING SCARED, ENOUGH COWERING IN FEAR, AND BE TOUGH! GET IN FIGHTING STANCE LITTLE BOY!

I step a few steps back and get into my fighting stance with nervous beads of sweat dripping down my forehead.

Tiger:Now show me what you got...

For some odd reason I'm still shaking like I'm cold.

Tiger:Cointain yourself!

Breathe in and out Shinoshi! Oh why am I about to start hyperventilating?! What is tiger reminding me of? Earlier I said he reminds me from that tall big guy. Not All Might aka Father. The tall big guy that I met in prison.

Tiger aura is not leaving his body with his menacing look. His tall build. Is making me shiver like crazy. I don't want to experience it again.

I haven't told anyone ever since that incident, not even my own mother! All I did was quietly cried into my arms shivering of having the memories played in my head several times wanting them to stop. At that time, I just wanted a hug. My mother didn't hug me because she was confused of what's wrong with me. I never learn of that guy's name-

I felt my body flying over to the tree. My side of the body hit the tree knocking it down. I snapped out of my thoughts to focus of what's going on.

Tiger: Letting your mind be taken over by your thoughts. Tsk. Tsk. *Gets close up to my face* That's not very Plus ultra of you to be taken out of the world so easily

Even being so close to his face the aura around him is like fire breathing down my face. It's making me sweat all the time.

Tiger:Get down and give me tricep pushups.

Tricep pushups?

Shinoshi: Wh-Wh-What are t-t-t-tricep pu-pupush-ups?

Tiger:You don't know what Tricep push-ups are? Have Nakamura teach you different type of pushups?

Shinoshi: N-N-N-No.

Tiger:*whispering*He is being caught slipping.  Extreme, double-time training for him.

Shinoshi:T-T-The only t-t-thing I know is regular push-ups.

Tiger:I am going to teach you how. Get down in the pushup position. Have your arms closer to you. Elbows into the sides.

I did what he instructed me to.

Tiger:Down

I brought my body down and it was harder.

Tiger:Hold that length.

Hold?! I'm already in pain!

My elbows are healed. But sore. And it hurts when I'm doing this type of pushups. Also stretching. I don't think I stretched enough today.

Tiger: The reasons why this is called tricep pushups is because that's the muscle that targets the most when doing these. It obviously helps Improves your triceps. If you want good punches your triceps cannot be weak. Now pop up and give me a punch.

I slowly bring myself back up. I got up fully and bring my right arm back and punched his gut.

Which hurt my hand.

His stomach is solid! It felt like I was punching a boulder!

I retract my hand back and hold on to it in pain.

Tiger: Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Shinoshi:Huh?

Tiger: I'm seeing a non-trainable Human wolf.

He is taken every step as he talks.

Tiger: I'm seeing a non-working human wolf. I'm seeing a still old, not in progress, still the same human wolf. Is this how you want to be label as? Or do you want to go surpass this? Do you want to be the old you?

Shinoshi: N-N-N-No.

Tiger: I don't see any motivations. Your still acting like your old self.

Shinoshi: I-I-I-I'm n-not!

Tiger:Come on...Get out of the old you. And be a man!!

Get out of your old self shinoshi! Stop being scared! Stop being a stuttering wreck! If I want to become different I have to stop being like my old self!!!

I keep trying to get the fear off of me. As I keep doing this frustrated tears starts coming out of my left eye.

No! Don't start crying! Not in front of someone! Please!

Shinoshi: I-I-I-I *sniff*

"Shinoshi! You fool!"

Shinoshi: C-C-Can't

Tiger:Awe, Are you gonna cry? (Imitating a baby crying sound) Wahh Are you gonna cry like a baby?

Shinoshi: N-N- No! I'm done crying! I'm done being scared! I'm done stuttering!

Tiger: Then go down and give me tricep push-ups.

I got down in the tricep pushups position. I was about to start until Tiger stopped me.

Tiger: Down. 1...2....3....4....5....Push- up...1...2...3...bend those elbows. Down. 1...2...3...4.... Push-up...1...2...3...4. Down. 1...2...3...4...Up. 1....2....3....4. Jump up and punch me!

I get up off the ground trying to catch my breath. I didn't have time to stretch my arms. My triceps are burning! But I pushed through to create a punch.

I relied my right arm back and punch forward towards tiger.

Unexpectedly he did a weird way of dodging. Bending his back like a upsidedown 'U'. My arm went through that 'U', not on him.

(A/N: Ignore Midoriya and think of Shinoshi punching him. Also without the electric going around him)

Then Tiger brought his paw and...

Tiger:Cat punch!

Like he said, he punched me on my spleen making my body to turn around and fly over to the tree knocking it down.

*Crack~*

Not only that was the sound from the tree falling off part of it, but also from my ribs since I landed to my stomach.

I shakily brought my body up. Not getting use to my bones being broken again; after getting used to being in my punishment for eight months.

I slow jog up to him.

Tiger: Pick up the pace!

I got close up to him and try to punch again. Instead he grabbed my arm and twisted my whole body by moving my arms in circles making my body move with the arm like a whirlpool.

He let go of my arm making my twirl in mid air

Tiger: Cat kick!

A powerful kick went to my back going slightly towards my side.

How is he able to do all this?!

Why am I not doing anything?

I'm on the ground trying to pick myself up.

Tiger: Get yourself back up and be a man!

I got up off the ground and lazily picked my head up. The pussycat member looks displeased with my look. He bend his back down and have a more serious face plastered. Then he started....singing?

Tiger: 🎶Mr. I'll make a man....out of you!🎶

At the last part he got a few inches in my face and sang a longer note on 'you'.

I step back a little, while looking kind of terrified.

He then gets into his fighting stance while I try to contain myself. I was the first to start off. I was failing miserably, but I still try to get back up and keep trying. Tiger is singing while fighting me.

Tiger:🎶Till the end.... arrives. Heed my every kitty order. And you might survive!!🎶

I'm guessing this is motivational?

Tiger cat pawed me down to the head to the ground. A crater was created underneath me. I can barely get up. Everytime I tried my body wouldn't let me. I keep falling down to the ground.

Tiger: 🎶You aren't suited for the rage of Kitty Training camp. So back up, go home your through.......🎶

No! I can't stop! I need to keep going! Stop being weak Shinoshi! Stop being your old self again!

Suddenly my body started to cooperate and began lifting myself up. I can feel my eyes sharpening up. My canine teeth is out sharper and better. My claws went out of my nails. I'm feeling a new version of me slowly starting up.

Tiger:🎶How could I make a man......out of youuuuuuuuu🎶

Shinoshi:UURAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!

Senses are sharpening. Speed is developing as I ran towards him in all fours while having one hand up in a fist. I jumped up in mid-air getting closer to him.

?????: I see you have found one of the wild wild pussycats member. We are going have to need our punching bag back for my students to start using him now.

Another voice went out of my concentration stage to look at the person who said that. It was Eraserhead.

Eraserhead is standing at the entrance of this section with his hands in his pockets, with a blank stare.

Tiger:Cat uppercut!

A uppercut hit my gut as I finally remembered that I was fighting Tiger. I cough out salvia with a hint of blood, feeling my ribs cracking again.

Tiger:Never pay attention to your surroundings while your fighting. Unless, it's a kitten.

Tiger backhand me further away from him and I landed on my side trying to catch my breath.

He knocked the air out of my lungs. That uppercut was powerful!

Damnit Eraserhead! You made me lose focus. If it wasn't for you. I'll be able to defeat Tiger!

Eraserhead: I'll take it from here. Shinoshi, get up.

I'm too tired to get up! I can barely breathe! Also I'm very mad at eraserhead for distracting me. I am going to lay here catching my breath first before getting up!

I can hear footsteps stepping towards me. Then a paw grabbed the hem of my shirt, lifted me up. I can see it was Tiger that picked me up.

He is walking me with him towards Eraserhead. I took a glance at Tiger to notice him that he is annoyed.

Tiger: Here

The pussycat member put me down and eraserhead used his capture tape to wrap around me floating with him as he walks away.

I look back at Tiger to see him folding his arms as he watches us walks away.

I can feel the tape tightening around mostly my mid section.

Shinoshi:Um..can you not tighten around my mid section? My ribs are already cracked when I was training with Tiger.

Even after I asked him he still tightening the capture tape. Like did he not hear what I just said?

During this whole thing until dark I was being everyone punching bag from all classes except Yasha surprisingly.

It is nighttime and everyone is playing a game while I am sweeping the floor with bunch of bruises and cuts all over me from fighting, or students using their quirks on me.

I did underestimate some people tho. I shouldn't have. Even if their quirks sound weak does not mean they can make it become powerful.

I learned that the hard way.

After sweeping the floor I decided to go outside and walk around while watching the students from far away.

I can still hear them from far away. I heard from one off the members that they are doing a scaring contest.

Sounds fun. Sadly I can't do it because you know I'm stuck here doing work. I'm supposed to be punished not having fun.

?????: What are you doing here?

I tensed from a familiar aura emitting towards me. I look behind to see Tiger standing there menacingly. He still terrifies me.

Shinoshi:U-U-Um...y'know w-w-w-watching t-t-the s-s-students.

Tiger:*sign* Damn Eraserhead for ruining our Kitty Training camp session. He messed up your mojo. You were just getting good at not being your old self. Now your back to it. The only time that we can be alone is nighttime.

Shinoshi:Y-Yeah...

Tiger:So in the meantime I'll transform you into a man! Deform yourself of being your old self, into a new self! Let's get moving! Up two, three, four!

I start jogging with him alongside as he yells words at me.

----------------

So during this whole summer camp I'm busy being everyone punching bag. Helping out with supplies, washing dishes, sweeping the floor. Also Tiger secretly training me at night to help me become a new me.

The only part that I like during this is Tiger training me. Even though it's very hard work and pain inducing. I still enjoy that at least someone wants to help me.

Anyways Yasha is not really doing anything to me or taunting me. He's not even wanting me to be his punching bag. I did ask him. All I said was no. That's it. A no for an answer. I thought he wants to beat the crap out of me for what I did to him. What I did to his family.

I also mentioned it about the family part, he acted like nothing was wrong. He told me that he already beat the crap out of me during our fight. And he said that be glad that he learn to control his full anger or else I would've died.

I can imagine that.

Eraserhead never told me of how long we are being here. I'm thinking until this camp is over. I just have to wait.

This whole time of being a eleven year old boy will be about me having to repaying back to everyone so we can get back together hanging out like nothing happen. I'm going to try doing that for a whole year. For father...maybe more. I don't know.

I have to wait and figure it out.

I hope they can all forgive me.

Like Musashi. I hope we can be friends again....

______________________________________

Words: 6666

6 / 19 / 23

(A/N: This is the song that Yasha was singing earlier.

And of course Tiger was signing a parody of I'll make a man out of you. I changed some words so I can fit his character. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 9.5K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...
63.8K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
59.1K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
84.9K 2.6K 36
Cover art- drawn by me :] Throughout this story Y/N will be All Mights daughter/son and you will find that having Dadmight is not as good as everyon...