Shinoshi Yagi

By Animebigfan1234

What if all might has a son and nobody knew about it except all might, Easerhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Sir... More

Shinoshi Yagi
Chpt 1. The Beginning
Chpt 2 Kid Shinoshi gets his quirks
Chpt 3 Trainning
Edited: All About me |A/N|
Chpt 4 Moving in
Chpt 5 FULL COWL
Chpt. 6 Learning how to fly
Chpt 7 Wolf Manipulation Trainning
Wolf |A/N|
Mistake
Chpt 8 Father's Day
Chpt 9 Martial Arts
Chpt 10 Wrestling
Chpt 11 LEARNING
Chpt 12 New Smash
Chpt. 13 New Member/Revenge
Chpt 14. Pet?/Hospital?
Chpt. 15 Leaving?/ Joining?
Halloween Special 🎃 [Please Read]
Chpt. 16 My Past
New Info | MUST READ |
New Appearance. | MUST READ|
Chpt. 17 Midnight Training/Phone?
Chpt 18. Omoikane Training
Chpt 19. Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri
Chpt. 20 Aizawa Trainning/ Moonwalk
Christmas Special 🎅🎄🎁 [Please Read]
Chpt. 21 Yamada Training/ Gift
chpt. 23 Becoming Members or not?
chpt 23 Melissa & David Shield
Chpt 24. End of RAW
Chpt 25 Battle/Party/ Apology
Chpt 26 Kurogiri training/tests
Chpt 27. AFO Training
Chpt. 28 Meeting
Not a chapter, just want to point it out
Chpt 29 Clone #1
Chpt 30 Friday Night / A new discovery
Chpt 31 Meeting 2
Chpt 32 Preparation
Chpt 33 RAW championship belt
Chpt 34 Offer 1 / Upgrade
Chpt 35 Woopsie
Chpt 36. Argument
Chpt 37 Principal Nezu a teacher?!
Chpt 38 Thirteen Training
Chpt 39 First Mission
Chpt 40 Sports Event
Chpt 41 Unexpected
Chpt 42 What Have You Done?!
Chpt 43. Trial
Chpt 44. Akita Hanataka
Chpt 45 Juvenile/ Psych ward
Chpt 46. Katsuki Bakugou/ Breakup
Chpt 48
Chpt 49 Villainie
Chpt 50 Punishment
Chpt 51 Community Service
Chpt 52 She knows
Chpt 54 Who goes there?!
Chpt 55 Katsuro Vampishimi
Chpt 56 Underground City
Chpt 57 Is this True?
Chpt 58 Vampishimi Cave

Chpt 47 Memories

35 0 6
By Animebigfan1234

Note: I was listening to All Might theme song while writing this.

______________________

Narrative POV

This is the worst ten years of Shinoshi's life that he has been through. He thought when he was eight was bad enough. No! When he turned ten everything went downhill. Not respecting his father, losing friends from wrestling, childhood best friend, newly friend, betraying and lying to his uncle's and aunts, almost killed a family from a UA student for a stupid reason, became a villain, working for All For One behind his father's back, going to juvi for four months and psych wards for eight months, created a claw scar on Omoikane, bit and clawed his father's hand, try to escape juvi that barely been a week, and lastly having to deal with the public negative comments.

There was some good parts as a ten year old, like finally becoming members with the new day, lift up his father, new parts of his quirk, the best training with Kurogiri and All for One, getting new quirks, being buddies with Shigaraki (not really), more discovers of his body from Dr. Ujiko, and his mother finally shows up to him.

The most thing that he doesn't like is his relationship with his father. He went to an angry yeller to a abuser because his stupid ways. Also he is not keeping his mouth shut, nor think before you speak. I mean a lot of people do have that problem. But really a lot of times, just say it in your head. If you want to cause trouble then do it. Or there's actually a lot of father's that have patience for it. I applaud them.

Does All Might have patience for Shinoshi's bickering?

No.

Therefore, making All Might reacting that way. With him being the number one hero being all mighty, all about heroes you can see his reactions a lot more different than everyone else's.

The other pro heroes are mad and disappointed, but not as mad as All Might. Especially almost killing a group of family from a UA student.

Does Yasha really care about his family almost getting killed?

Nope! He just wants to enjoy Shinoshi's suffering and grief that he has to deal with the aftermath.

Plus, no one nor shinoshi mentioned about him saying that's not his actual family. He's adopted.

Shinoshi didn't catch nor pay attention. He just pay attention to the words that was more important.

Also Yasha would've been extra angry if his foster parents were killed, then he would've have to go become an orphan again.

He knows that no one would want a seventeen year old to take care of. They go more for toddler, and kids. He is almost reaching adulthood, why in the world would they need to take care of someone who is an adult?

What about Eraserhead?

He likes his students and will protect or stand up to them if needed. So he would most likely adopted Yasha.

What would happen if Yasha found out that his foster parents were killed?

Yasha would fly to Shinoshi and beat the shit out of him some more, to the point he damage the beetles inside that will no longer heal his body, if that's possible. So you know how serious he is. He cannot afford to live off his own, but you definitely know he's soon going to.

Also about his new team the new day, they made an announcement or post it on the media page to say that their new partner, Akita is severely injuried from wrestling and at home training, and is now healing at home. He'll come back shortly once he recovers.

The downside is that everyone knew he almost killed a family of four and was sentence to four months in juvi and eight months in psych wards.

His partners are very sad that he can't join them until his eight months are up. Considering he needs more redemption and time to be with the New Day before drafts. He has to show himself to the pro wrestlers that he's ready for the original wrestling. Or else he would have to pick a different route to take. Like not WWE, a different wrestling station. Inorder to prove himself he's worthy.

-------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

After Shinoshi got back from trying to escape juvi, with his newly secure restraints. Finally made enough reasons to be with the group. He was order to do chores around the juvi center for his punishment for trying to escape. He was not used to doing chores so he felt like he was getting tortured.

The chores he had to do was clean the dishes which was stack all the way to the ceiling, splattered all around the counter and floor. It took him the whole two days, morning and night. No quirks. Ladders, using a rag to dry out the dishes. The time when he finished doing all the dishes also have to do it at the psych wards; Thankfully, it wasn't as bad. Every breakfast, lunch and dinner he was assigned to do dishes.

The next chores is cleaning the bathrooms, as in cleaning the disgusting toilets. Basically being an assistant janitor. Except when he cleans the floors he uses a toothbrush.

His other chore plowing the garden field.

Others:sweeping and dusting, and most importantly doing laundry.

To him he feels like a slave or finally feels how normal people do cleaning around the house without needing maids to do it. So he's basically feeling of how people that are not rich. Being like Aizawa. Being like Midoriya. The down level of not being wealthy. Close to being poor. Or at least have money but not close to becoming rich type.

Doing chores will definitely put a big impact on his life. In his mind and arms will always remind him to do chores at home instead of letting his maids do all the work.

I mean he does clean his own room and bathroom by himself. Mostly that's it. He doesn't do dishes, nor laundry or anything else.

Another thing the guards told the judge that he tried to escape and asked him if he can do community service after he's done for eight months. The judge let them.

So now Shinoshi has to deal with community services after he's done with the eight months psych wards.

How long does he have to do community service?

For four months.

Right now Shinoshi is with his new group talking to them while he fix the courtyard. As in picking up the weeds, taking down beehives or wasp nest on the side of the posts. He does get bee or wasp stings time to time because of it.

They do have medic quirks for him when he gets stung.

The group are giving him some tips for trying to escape by dugging a hole.

They said he should use fake grass to put on the opening or flatten the hole around the center then place the fake grass on the hole. Or something to blend with it.

Where's the guard dogs?

They used them to track down where he was going to which part of the city that he was at. Or at least around it.

--------

It is now night time, shinoshi is in the psych wards with his juvi clothes always on and his newly restraints with his shock collar.

Shinoshi POV

I am walking around the hallways making sure cameras don't see me as I head to the medic room. I made it and luckily there was no one in here. I went to my section of the pills and got what I needed.

"Happy pills"

Father said I wasn't making him happy enough. I'll show him how it is to be truly happy and crazy about it!

I opened up the pill bottle and chugged it down without water. All of it.

I dropped the pill bottle feeling the transition. My eyes are flickering, shaking. My head is having a massive headache. My brain is confused of what is happening. My face stretched into a big, stretchy smile like my father.

I look into the mirror to see my eyes still shaking around looking crazy as ever. I look like a crazy person that took massive drugs or haven't sleep in years. I look like a smiling serial killers. My eyes are wide open.

I feel hyper. I feel like I've drunken three cups of coffee and four energy drinks. My heart is beating fast.

Shinoshi:See, father....this is your son. Isn't this is what you wanted? Isn't this what the world wanted...? To be just like All Might? I am happier now! *Hearty laugh but creepy* Didn't you say you want me to be normal? Is this how you defi normal? I am normal, you see? I am not crazy- hahahahahahaha

I. Am. Normal!

Shinoshi:Oh where.....oh where....did it use to go good when we were in a good relationship....?

-----------

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

Really bad drawings up ahead. Except three of them is good, the rest is rushed and not loved at all. Two are from last year, while the others was this year.

------------

Flashback

3rd POV

Shinoshi is a toddler and All Might is around his thirty, they are out training for getting in a better shape, and Shinoshi controlling one for all. Right now they are in a beach that is full of junk.

All Might:HEY, IT'S PRETTY COMFY ON TOP OF THIS CAR, HOW YOU DOING OVER THERE?

The poor boy falls down out of giving up.

All Might: COULD YOU PLEASE MOVE IT A LITLLE BIT? JUST A LITTLE BIT... IT'S SAD THAT PEOPLE MOVE THESE EVERYDAY WHEN THEIRS STOP WORKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, Y'KNOW. AND MOST OF THEM DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY SUPER STRENGTH.

Shinoshi:Ugh!

All Might's son sits up a little while looking around wondering why he's training here.

Shinoshi: It's really not helpful having a six hundred pound, full of mass on top of a broken car.

All Might:A SIX HUNDRED POUNDER? THAT'S WHAT YOU SEE IN ME?! I ONLY GROW A LOT MORE THAN USUALLY BUT I CAN ASURE YOU THAT I'M LESS THAN THAT.

Shinoshi:How much do you weigh?

All Might:I WASN'T HOW I WAS BEFORE. I'M 460 NOW A DAY.

Shinoshi:Why do I have to pick up all this junk from other people?

All Might:*hearty laugh*

All Might:TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF, YOUR NOT READY FOR YOUR MOTHER'S PATH.

Shinoshi:*on the break of tears* HUH?! But you said I am ready to be like my mother! WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All Might: I'M TALKING ABOUT YOUR SKINNY SELF.

Shinoshi:Huh?

All Might:WITH A BODY LIKE THAT, YOUR LIMBS WILL SEPERATE IF YOU TRIED ONE FOR ALL.

Shinoshi:REALLY?!

Shinoshi:So all this moving and lifting these junk will help me get strong inorder to control all my quirks. That means your training me to do it? As in being my trainer?

He looks up at his father for confirmation. His father gave him a thumbs up.

All Might: THAT'S RIGHT!

He turns around walking towards the car while talking to his son.

All Might:ANYWAYS, THE POINT OF BEING HERE IS WE BE ABLE TO KEEP THIS BEACH CLEAN. ALL THE OTHER HEROES DO ALL THOSE FANCY STUFF, WHILE THERE'S SOMETHING THAT INVOLVES MORE THINGS THAN THAT, LIKE COMMUNITY SERVICES.

He put his hand on top of the car, he starts crushing it even more. Then the car snap in half with soo much force the back and side parts of the trash disappear into the air.

All Might:THIS IS THE STEPS OF BECOMING A TRUE HERO.

The boy had stars in his eyes of what he witnessed. He did kind of tuned out of what his father said, he mostly payed attention to the strength that his father created.

Shinoshi:But that means, it'll take years. Is there a plan for it?

All Might:OF COURSE, MY SON. THAT'S WHY I CREATED AN AMERICAN PLAN FOR YOUR FITNESS TO ACHIEVE THESE THREE YEARS OF LEARNING AND MASTERING ONE FOR ALL.

Shinoshi:Also my mother's path?

All Might: HEHEHE. ALSO YOUR MOTHER'S PATH.

The hero hands the paper to his son. He bends down a little, put his hand close to his face whispering to his son.

All Might:THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IS NOT REALLY FOR TODDLERS. YOU THINK YOUR UP FOR IT?

Shinoshi moves his head up and down. Determined.

End of Flashback

Shinoshi:I guess that's one of the good memories...

______________________________________

Words: 2090

4/26/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
570K 9.5K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...
59.1K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
24K 757 21
This is the first book in four book series, all of which are in the works. All Might is Japan's number one hero! Some call him the world's number one...