The protectors of Kanezaka (K...

By Pie78904

For most of Y/N's life bad luck has been surrounding his life. Everywhere he went misfortune would always fol... More

Arriving in Kanezaka
Do you believe in spirits?
Training Time!
Yōkai
The First Mission.
A Celebration of victory and the Tengu
Lemon Chapter 18+ (April Fools)
The Idea of Family
The Wrath of the Onryo
Let's sink a yacht!
The Goddess of Love
Defend the Shrine!
An Old friend
Heir to a Kingdom
Finding Peace
The Fall of the Hashimoto Clan.
Peace returns to Kanezaka
Thank you, Behind the scenes and a QNA
A New Opportunity
Questwatch
New Agents of Overwatch
Escort the Payload
A Bank heist filled with Explosions
Family Reunion
The Cursed Man and the Witch
The Invasion of Ilios
The First of Talon's Elites
A Funtime in Busan
An Old Battlefield
The River Spirit
Gladiators of the Colosseum
Question
Another Lemon Chapter 18+
The Imposter

A Confession between a Fox and a Crow

3.2K 51 34
By Pie78904

Kiriko's POV

Kiriko's apartment

How long has it been since i've first met Y/N? A month and a few weeks, i believe.

Can't believe that it's already been that fast. It's funny how you meet a guy all because you bumped into him at first only for the two of us.

When i first met him, i had an interest in him. It wasn't like that because he was just some guy, but it was due to the fact that he had spiritual energy in him.

I always thought that i was the only person who had a spirit. Well besides the Shimada brothers, but i haven't seen them in a long time.

Then only to find out that he lives in the same apartment building as you. It made it easier to get to know him, but it made me happy knowing that he tried to stand up for Mr.Yoshida and Akari against the Hashimoto clan.

I knew that if he had a spirit then maybe he would be able to use it to good use.

Memories come flowing through my mind of everything we've done together. Finding him unconscious, awakening his crow spirit, training him so that he can fight the Hashimoto, introducing him to Yōkai and having him join the group, stopping that weapons deal in the park, defeating the first Hashimoto elite member,My mom almost breaking his arm, purifying Moriko's soul,Sinking the SS Golden Oni and lastly us giving that other elite member a good beatdown.

Lying down on my bed as these memories go through my head. They make me happy getting to know this guy who brought misfortune to himself and others.

When Y/N told me about the question that Nobuto asked me. It made me question myself a little bit trying to reaffirm my feelings.

But i think my feelings are finally coming together. I do have a crush on Y/N.

But I'm just worried about our future together. Right now we're still fighting the Hashimoto clan to free Kanezaka from their corruption.

That is a task that comes with many risks. Risks that i'm willing to take even if it means my own capture or death.

Even though i have feelings for him, he's still an idiot that might get himself killed one day. But i'll always be there to save him like always.

Maybe we can talk about it, but then again what's the chance he'll say yes.

He'd probably would want to keep things as friends like he told Nobuto. Either way I'd still be happy if i can stay friends with him.

Here's hoping that tomorrow Hana could give me some useful advice. I mean I'm not nervous if he says no, but i would like some further input from another friend of mine.

Timeskip

Y/N's POV

Today is the day,i get to meet one of my favorite streamers and mark something off my bucket list.

Hopefully one day i'll be able to meet Lucio also at a meet and greet or maybe go to one of his concerts.

I take out my copy of D.va's autobiography for her to sign. I was filled with excitement i better hurry over there before the line gets long.

I got ready for the meet and greet and ran out of my apartment. I stepped into the elevator and was about to close the doors to go the 1st floor, only for a voice to call out to me.

Kiriko:Hey,wait up for me!

Kiriko ran into the elevator as well before i closed the door on her.

Kiriko:Thought you were gonna leave without me weren't ya?

Kiriko chuckled and we both waited together as the elevator went down.

Kiriko:So where are you headed?

Y/N:The mall don't you remember?

Kiriko:No,sorry don't remember anything that happened until i came out of that manipulation thing that Hashimoto fool put me under.

Y/N:Oh sorry, but I'm heading to the mall for the meet and greet.

Kiriko:I think i saw a flyer for that last night. I guess I'll tag along just to say hi to Hana.

The elevator went down to the 1st floor and it's doors opened. I ran towards the front door only Kiriko to grab my arm and pull me back.

Kiriko:Why are you in such a rush? She's gonna be there all day anyways.

Y/N:I don't want the line to get long.

Kiriko:The lines gonna be long anyways, you do know that she has millions and millions of fans all over the world?

Y/N:Yeah, but it doesn't hurt to try to get their early.

Kiriko:500 yen says that line is long.

Y/N:Deal!

Both Kiriko and I shook on it creating our bet. I was confident in being right, i mean come on she can't have that many fans in Kanezaka.

We both walked out of the apartment and made our way to the mall. Kiriko told me about how the mall similar to the cat cafe recently opened up like a month ago. So probably a week before i even came to Kanezaka.

The mall opened up mainly for tourists who come  just for the festivals held in Kanezaka.

Soon the both of us made it to the mall, only for my eyes widen and Kiriko to start laughing.

The line was so long that there were people waiting outside of the mall.

Kiriko:Told ya.

Disgruntled i took out my wallet and gave Kiriko her 500 yen.

Kiriko and I took our spot in line, this is going to take forever.

Kiriko:I told you, you aren't the only fan of hers.

I groaned and looked at Kiriko.

Y/N:So since your best friends with her do you thin-

Kiriko:No, I'm not going to use my status as her best friend to help you cut in line.

Y/N:Oh come on!

Kiriko:Sorry Y/N,you'll just have to wait patiently just like everyone else.

Waiting in this line is so boring,it feel likes it takes an hour just for it to start moving.

Y/N:Can this line just move already! It feels like it's been 4 hours already!

Kiriko:Y/N....it's been 2 minutes.

Y/N:This is gonna be a long day.

5 hours later

I have been waiting in line for 5 hours now. This time i know it's been 5 hours because i checked my phone to see the time.

My eyes are starting to get tired i feel like i can fall asleep at any minute. I begin to drift off to sleep.

???:Next!

I began to snore, as a voice was yelling something that i couldn't hear because i was trying to sleep.

???:Next!

Kiriko:Y/N it's your turn!

I felt somebody shoving me foward, which would wake me up.

Y/N:Who! What! Where!

I looked foward and noticed that i was first in line.

Y/N:Yes, finally first in line!

I walked foward to the booth where D.va was sitting with Kiriko following behind me.

I felt like i wanted to scream,i get to finally meet one of my favorite streamers. It's like a dream come true!

D.va:Hi!

Y/N:D.va i'm your biggest fan, i've been watching your streams since your starcraft days.

Kiriko rolled her eyes and D.va gave me a smile.

D.va:Glad to hear that! Thank you for supporting me for so many years!

Y/N:Do you think that you can sign my copy of your autobiography.

D.va:Of course, anything for my biggest fan!

I placed my copy of her book on the table and she began to sign it. As she was signing it she noticed Kiriko behind me.

D.va:Kiriko is that you?

Kiriko:Hey bestie, it's been a while.

You know i had a few doubts about that selfie she showed me a long time ago. But i can't believe that she wasn't actually lying about that.

D.va:I was hoping that you would stop by. That's kinda why i chose Kanezaka for my next meet and greet.

Kiriko:Of course, you're my best friend. I always enjoy hanging out with you! Hey do you mind if we talk in private for a little bit?

D.va:Of course anything for you, besides i've been wanting to talk to you about something.

Kiriko:Great!

D.va then puts a sign on the table that says be back in 10 minutes.

D.va:I'll be back everyone don't worry!

Both Kiriko and D.va walked off somewhere. The rest of the line groaned in annoyance then i looked at my copy of D.va's autobiograph. She only managed to sign the D.

Kiriko's POV

Both Hana and I walked away from the booth and went somewhere more private to talk.

D.va:So what did you want to talk about?

Kiriko:Well, I'm glad that you're here because i have something to ask you about.

D.va:What is it about, Kiriko?

Kiriko:So you know that one fan of yours.

D.va:Which one i have many fans, you gotta be more specific.

Kiriko:That guy who recently asked you for an autograph.

D.va:What about him?

Kiriko:I kinda have a crush on him.

Hana turned around and got a better look at Y/N.

D.va:You have poor taste in men

Kiriko:Hey!

D.va:I mean he doesn't look that special to be honest. But tell me about that guy

Kiriko:Well his name is Y/N...

I told Hana about the adventure that i had with him. Our time fighting against the Hashimoto clan, us hanging out.

D.va:So that's the whole story huh? It's kind of a strange story to be honest.

Kiriko:I know, if i told it to an ordinary person they probably won't believe a single word that i just said. Which is why i wanted to ask you for help.

D.va:Well have you tried just asking him out?

Kiriko:Well i kinda tease him alot, so if i just told that if i had feelings for him he'd probably laugh it off and think I'm joking.

Hana put her finger on her chin as she continued to think.

D.va:What's the most special place to you?

Kiriko:The shrine, i mean i work there and it's where i usually  find myself.

D.va:Then just take him there and when the time is right, you confesss to him!

Kiriko:Take him to the shrine,huh. When i think about it i don't think he's ever been to the shrine.

D.va:Exactly show him the shrine and how special it is to you! Then bam you get a mediocre boyfriend!

Kiriko:Okay, Hana if anyone is going to insult Y/N it's going to be me.

Both Hana and I chuckled. I gave my best friend a smile.

Kiriko:Thank you Hana.

D.va:It's no problem Kiriko that's what friends are for.

Kiriko:Now about the thing that you wanted to ask me about

Hana nodded and reached into the pocket of her jacket.

D.va:Do you recognize this symbol?

She showed me a calling card which contained an image of a Golden Oni. I immediately recognized this symbol as the Hashimoto clans icon.

Kiriko:How did you get a hold of this calling card?

D.va:A group of guys broke into a MEKA's Facility, where they were creating a new prototype. They stole some  parts of the new prototype mech including the blueprints.

Hana then took out a small tablet from a camera recording. It featured a group of 4 people. But they don't look like their from the Hashimoto Clan.

Most of the guys in the footage were wearing armor that was mainly grey and their helmets had red eyes.

But the other one stood out to me the most. He seemed like to be the leader of the group.

He wore a black cloak and was wearing a skull looking mask. He had two shotguns in his hands.

He was the most interesting as he was fighting and moving as if he was an ex military commander.

Which most of the Hashimoto clan members just fight in a mediocre style. But this guy had a different style.

None of these guys scream Hashimoto to me. Especially since they usually just wear suits. Heck even those Hashimoto elites just wear suits with special designs on them.

D.va:They broke in two days ago, i was sent to investigate this matter. Which is why i chose to come here to see if you know anything.

Kiriko:The calling card looks familar but the guys in the video they don't.

D.va:Who does the calling card belong to?

Kiriko:The Hashimoto clan, but the thing is they don't look like the Hashimoto clan. Well as a matter of fact why would they be in South Korea of all places.

D.va:So you're thinking it can't be them maybe they're being set up.

Kiriko:Either that or a partner that works with them. But who on earth would want to work with those fools. Either way doesn't stop me from my goal from freeing Kanezaka from their grasp.

D.va:Well thank you anyways Kiriko. I'm probably going to continue my investigation. Because there's no way anyone is going to solve this before me because I'm Number 1!

Kiriko:I wish you luck with that. I'll report to you if the Hashimoto clan actually have anything to do with this.

As we both walked back to the booth, Hana put her hand on my shoulder stopping me.

D.va:Also, Good luck Kiriko I'm sure that he will say yes.

Kiriko:Thanks bestie!

Y/N's POV

After waiting for 13 minutes the two of them return. D.va sat down on her chair and noticed that she hasn't finished writing her signature.

D.va:Oops sorry, here let me finish that for you!

D.va would finish writing her signature and hand me back the book.

Y/N:Thank you!

D.va:No problem Y/N any friend of Kiriko is a friend of mine!

Kiriko:Ready to go? There's somewhere that i want to take you.

I nodded, both Kiriko and I would leave the mall with D.va waving us goodbye.

I looked at my copy of D.va's autobiography as we walked out. I was filled with so much excitement.

Kiriko:Can you stop fanboying for like 5 minutes? I can't even hear myself think!

Y/N:Sorry. So what did you two talk about?

Kiriko:Nothing, but she did give some information probably related to the Hashimoto clan.

Y/N:What kind of information?

Kiriko:Apparently some group broke into a MEKA facility and stole a prototype of a new model of mechs they were designing.

Y/N:But now does the Hashimoto relate to this? Their just lowly criminals who can't even fight properly. How can they break into a MEKA facility?

Kiriko:That's what I'm thinking! Either way it's up for us to find out soon. Hana is counting on us.

I nodded, we kept on walking Kiriko was taking me to a path. A path that I'm not really familar with.

Y/N:Hey Kiriko where are we going? I thought that we would be going home.

Kiriko:We are but there's a place that i want to show you.

Y/N:A place? Like a restaurant or a store of some kind?

Kiriko:No, just somewhere special to me and well the rest of the town.

We kept on walking until we stop at a place. A torii gate was towering over us with two fox statues in front of the gate. Behind the Torii gate were stairs that would take you up.

Kiriko:Come on Y/N!

Kiriko grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs. Soon we would reach the top.

My eyes were amazed at the sight of it the beauty of the shrine.

Many people were walking around the shrine paying their respect to the fox spirit.

Shrine Maidens were walking around taking care of the shrine. With some of them noticing Kiriko and waving at her due to them recognizing her.

Y/N:Everyone sure seems to know you

Kiriko:Of course they do i work here!

Kiriko put her hands on her hips as she looked at me. Then she struck a pose.

Kiriko:Welcome to the shrine of the fox spirit!

Both Kiriko and I walked around the shrine. People were praying to the fox spirit thanking it for protecting them and guiding them.

If Kiriko had taken me here when i first met her. I'd probably be rolling my eyes and not care at all. But this place means the world to the people of Kanezaka.

I watch as Kiriko stands in front of a fox statue paying her respects to the spirit. In a way she's like the fox spirit herself.

It's not because well...she has a fox spirit. But she chooses to risk her life and skin for the people of Kanezaka. Offering to protect them without a reward. Similar to the story of the fox spirit.

She is quite an inspiration when you think about it.

Kiriko:Come on Y/N, join me!

Y/N:In what?

Kiriko:Praying to the fox spirit.

I joined Kiriko in praying to the fox spirit in front of the statue. This was the first time i've never done something like this before.

After praying to the fox spirit both Kiriko and I continued to walk around the shrine.

Kiriko:Hey Y/N does this place make you feel at peace?

Y/N:Yeah...in a way.

I then felt her holding onto my arm, i was confused by this.

Kiriko:I'm glad that you enjoy being here, this is my favorite place to be.

Y/N:And I'm glad that you showed me it Kiriko.

Kiriko:You know the reason for why i became a believer in the fox spirit was because of my grandma. She told me the many stories about the fox spirit and well it inspired me.

Y/N:Inspired you to become a badass?

Kiriko:Pretty much and that's how i of course have my fox spirit due to our deep bond together. If it wasn't for those stories well i wouldn't be here today.

Kiriko held onto my arm a little bit tighter.

Kiriko:Hey Y/N... Can i tell you something?

Kiriko's tone in her voice changed. Her usual cheerful tone changed into a more serious tone.

Y/N:Yeah.. You can tell me anything.

Kiriko:I don't know how to say this.

I looked into Kiriko's eyes as she was trying to tell me something. Her face would turn red.

Kiriko:The thing is I like you.

Y/N:Well i like you also Kiriko.

I gave her a smile assuring her that i liked her as a friend.

Kiriko:No...It's a different way of liking someone.

Kiriko placed her hand on her arm and looked down.

Y/N:In what way?

Kiriko:Jeez.. You really are an idiot.

Y/N:Wait....

Kiriko:I like you...in a romantic way, if you get what i mean.

Y/N:Is this some kind of tease...

Kiriko:No...it's not, these are my actual feelings. But yet i feel ashamed to tell you!

Kiriko put her hands close to her face in embarrassment. I finally realize that she was confessing her feelings to me.

Y/N:Kiriko...

Kiriko:Can i be honest with you, i started having feelings for you since a couple of days ago. I thought that my heart was just messing with me only for it actually tell me that they are true. I know i often joke and tease you but what I'm saying is true. I have feelings for you Y/N!

I stared at Kiriko staying slient. She had a look on her face that tells me she's telling the truth.

My heart is raising just from this moment alone. The fact that she's telling me this. To be honest i feel like i don't even deserve her.

An awkward moment of slience was held for atleast a minute.

Kiriko:It's fine if you don't feel the same way, i understand.

This whole time i saw her as a friend, but i knew there was something in me that felt different also. Maybe i should give this whole relationship thing a try?

Y/N:Kiriko.... I feel the same way

Kiriko had a surprised look in her face, i grabbed her hands and held them.

Kiriko:Y-you do!

As our hands were both connecting with each other, our faces covered in red.

I realize that the feelings we have for each other is real.

Kiriko:I just have one request Y/N?

Y/N:Yeah, what is it?

Kiriko:Can we take things a little more seriously once the Hashimoto are delt with?

Y/N:So you want to take things a little slow, until we finally free Kanezaka?

Kiriko:Yes,as i want most of our relationship to be during our peacetime.  Don't want a Hashimoto member to interrupt our date.

We both chuckled and stared into each others eyes getting lost in them.

I wrapped my arms around Kiriko's waist, as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Kiriko:I love you, Y/N. Even if you do bring bad luck to others.

Y/N:And i love you Kiriko, you're the blessing that purifys my soul and remove my misfortune.

After our words have exchanged, our faces leaned into each other.

Both of our eyes close we can only feel the sensation of our lips locking into each other.

Our first kiss with each other felt nice, after 10 seconds of kissing each other our lips moved away from each other.

Both of us catching our breath trying to realize  that is our reality now.

Kiriko:Y/N, do you vow to be by my side?

I nodded, i want to be by her side for the rest of our lives.

We both still have to focus on the big picture which is the Hashimoto clan. But once we're done with them we can live our lives together at peace.

Kiriko and I leaned in for another kiss, only for the sound of a voice to interrupt us.

D.va:Say cheese lovebirds!

We turned to D.va's direction, she had her phone in her hand and took a photo us together.

D.va:Awwww look at the cute couple!

Kiriko:Hana! What are you even doing here, i thought you were at your meet and greet!?

D.va:Decided to cancel that just to see this and it was worth it!

D.va then stepped up to me and looked at me.

D.va:So Y/N was it?

I nodded my head then D.va wrapped her hand around my neck and leaned me close to her face.

D.va:Break her heart and I'll have Tokki crush you to the point that your whole entire body will take 70 years to recover.

She had a threatening sound coming from her voice. Also being a fan of hers i know what she means by Tokki, she's talking about her mech.

I gulped as D.va began to giggle because of her threat.

D.va:I'm just joking or am i?

Y/N:I promised to stay by her side till the end of time. So you don't have to worry about D.va

D.va:Just call me Hana, if we're going to start being friends.

I nodded at D.va, I'm excited to actually be friends with her.

D.va:Well i think you lovebirds should a spend some time alone. See ya later Kiriko!

D.va then left the shrine, leaving Both Kiriko and I confused a little bit. But we both focused on each other again.

Y/N:What just happened?

Kiriko:I don't know

Kiriko held my hand as we walked down the stairs of the shrine. The both of us gave each other a smile to celebrate our new relationship.

As we left the shrine and began walking back to the apartment. I looked at Kiriko, my new girlfriend.

It's crazy to even think something like this would ever happen. One day you meet a stranger who tells you something unbelievable next thing you know she's your girlfriend.

Even though we won't be able to be fully a couple until our war against the Hashimoto is done. I look forward to our time together.

Y/N:Hey Kiriko?

Kiriko:Hm?

Y/N:Since we're dating can i call you Kiri now?

Kiriko:Alright that's just taking things too far. You may be an idiot but your my idiot.

Y/N:Should we tell the others about us?

Kiriko:Not yet, i want to keep things a secert. I especially don't want the Hashimoto clan to find out about us. If they figure out our relationship with each then we can end up in the same situation as my mom and dad

Y/N:Wait... What do you mean?

Kiriko:You see, i have a personal reason for why i hate the Hashimoto clan.

Y/N:I mean we all hate the Hashimoto clan for a reason. They act like their some tough shit.

Kiriko:It's not just that.. You see when i was 12, my dad was captured by the Hashimoto clan. We were a loving family back then we enjoyed each other's company. I'll never forget the times i spent with both of my parents. But when my dad disappeared my mother became overprotective over me. Trying to shield me from the real world so the Hashimoto clan don't try to capture me also. They use the fact that they have my dad against my mom so she won't do anything to them.

Y/N:Fucking cowards.

Kiriko:So when i made Yōkai as a group, one of my main goals id to save my dad and reunite my family again. Which is why I'm worried with you, as i don't want to be in the same position as my mom is. Having to be powerless or the one that you truly care about will suffer.

This is the first that Kiriko ever told me about her dad. I remember Asa made small notes about her husband. Now i know why she was hostile towards me when we first me.

Y/N:Kiriko... Thank you for telling me this. I promise thatvtogether we will save your dad and bring your family together.

Kiriko:Thank you Y/N. You know I'm looking foward to having him meet you. I'm sure that he will like you. I promise you that i will keep you under my protection.

I'm glad that she opened up to me like that.

Kiriko:Now i see why my mom said that we reminded her of a younger verison of her and my dad. You know my mom always told me stories about how overprotective she was over my dad. When they were young.

Y/N:Reminds me of a certain girl who always saves me during the worse situations.

Kiriko:Yup,now let's go get something to eat I'm starving, especially after having to muster up all that courage to tell you how i felt.

I nodded and we both made our direction towards a restaurant. Today marks a special day for the both of us.

Because of the confession that the fox told the crow.

Hashimoto clan's building

Masaru's POV

I'm still furious over the sinking of the SS Golden Oni! My most prized possession now in the bottom of the ocean!

Those damn Yōkai brats will pay for this!

The only good news is of Chikako killing Venus and her finally getting the security footage of when my son arrived in Kanezaka.

Soon she'll be able to identify the whereabouts of my son. So i can finally tell him his heritage and who he truly is!

But I'm planning on how to get back at these brats! They have been sabotaging my plan.

My clan overcame the Shimada clan we stood here for 1000 of years! We will not be tore down by a group of juveniles!

Finally i had an idea come to my mind, i picked up the phone and dialed Keisuke's number.

He immediately picked up the phone and answered it. He was the second to last member of the Hashimoto elite. He's one of the few people that i can trust with this mission!

Masaru:Keisuke, how are you enjoying the gift that our friends at Talon brought for us.

Keisuke:I'm surprised that they managed to break into a MEKA facility and steal this thing! Anyways my spirit the Gashadokuro is almost done fusing itself with it. Which means I'll be able to pilot the thing with full control and make it more effective

Masaru:That's why we have friends in high places. Listen i need you to do something

Keisuke:What is it boss?

Masaru:I want you to lead a group and go the shrine and desecrate it! Burn that fox spirit shrine to the ground and destroy each of the relics!

Keisuke:But what about the tourists? We usually make most of our money of them?

Masaru:Who cares about the tourists! They're all stupid! You can literally show them a branch of a tree and say its about 1000 years old and they'll believe it! Destory that damn shrine make all of Kanezaka pay for the actions of the group known as Yōkai!

Keisuke:On it sir i'll have it done by tomorrow night.

Masaru:Good Keisuke! Because unlike that idiot Venus i can trust you with a mission like this!

I ended the call and collapsed on my chair. I turned around and looked at all of Kanezaka because our building towers over the town.

Masaru:How dare these brats step into my kingdom and try to ruin everything! I'll make sure that all of the citizens pay for their actions once their beloved Fox shrine is nothing but ashes!

I slammed my fist onto the desk still in a fit of rage.

Masaru:Yökai, this is what happens when you cross the Hashimoto clan!

3rd POV

Location:Unknown

A mysterious figure is seen hacking into the calls of the Hashimoto clan. The figure is surrounded by monitor screens.

???:Seems like the Hashimoto clan are up to no good again those fools.

The figure would do research on the group that she heard from the call.

???:Let's see who these Yōkai people are?

After several seconds of researching the group, the figure immediately managed to connect who each member of the vigilante group.

???:Funny how something that takes the Hashimoto clan days and weeks trying to figure out can be done in seconds with my skills.

After doing research on each of the members she came to a conclusion on the one known as Kiriko Kamori.

???:She must be their leader, wonder if she's willing to make a deal for this information. Here at Talon we no longer have a use for the Hashimoto clan anyways.

The mysterious figure would place the entire call into a usb drive.

???:There's a reason why Gabriel threw them under the bus during his raid in the MEKA facility. Sadly i wasn't invited for that mission.

The figure would turn around with the USB in her hand ready to give it Yōkai for a price.

Sombra:Look's like i have plans for you Yōkai.

To be continued

Hooray we're finally at the chapter that we've all been waiting for. The chapter where Y/N and Kiriko finally become a couple.

After many chapters of them being together, it was bound to happen anyways.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, the next chapter is going to be a combination of both a mission and a Hashimoto elite chapter.

So hope you all look forward to that battle. As Yōkai are close to finally ending the Hashimoto clans reign over Kanezaka.

Thank you for the support and I'll see you all on...

Defend the Shrine!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 2.1K 36
If you know me IRL, you probably knew this was coming. Anyway, you are Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Street Fighter. You had a rough past as an only child. B...
18.1K 320 16
Y/n L/n is Kiyoko's best friend. When Y/n got the news that her family was moving to Miyagi for her parents' new jobs. She is excited to see her best...
25.1K 776 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
38.2K 909 24
Mina has planned a road trip for summer vacation and they finally convince Bakugou to come with them. So the bakusquad, plus Shinshou all pile up in...