A dangerous gamble

By pennythesquish

(beyblade mafia AU) Y/N L/N is a midnight Hostess at vibrance who has had a run in with the devil her whole l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28

27

47 2 10
By pennythesquish

Word count: 4741 words minus the bold notes.

Welcome to the last two chapters of a dangerous gamble everyone

Y/n laid in bed as she stared at the blank space in the room where the board and Dalia's bags were. Little did the thief know that Y/n still had
the journal where Dalia confessed about her brother. Knowing something like this might happen she shoved it in her bag before she went with Dashan.

"Bastard. How did he manage to get in here." Y/n rolled over in bed as she checked her phone, she debated clicking Hart's contact but she scrolled past, she hasn't seen or spoken to Hart since she left the ER 6 days ago. Tossing herself over Y/n was waiting for a notification from her brother. "Come on Ryu.. I need you to decipher that message." The door opened downstairs followed by the sound of chatter, Fangs had arrived home after their night out clubbing.

Footsteps rang through the hall as Y/n curled herself in bed, pretending to be sound asleep. The door creaked open, she heard the shuffling of feet around her. Feeling someone's hot breath on her face she tried to remain as silent as she possibly could, not daring to even bat an eyelash. Feeling the persons presence move away she slowly relaxed. The door closed, sighing Y/n sat up, jumping when she saw Nile standing by the door. "I knew you weren't sleeping." Y/n groaned in protest as she turned away, picking up her phone to text her brother. "Are you really going to stay mad at me Y/n? You're really going to sit here and act like I'm a stranger?"

"Oh please, you feel more like a stranger than my best friend. You lied for years about working with Kyoya, you sat there and lied to me whenever I was paranoid, you talked about Kyoya like he was the devil. Just to sit here and find out that you had been lying to me these last few years that I struggled to make a living for myself. And you have the audacity to get mad at me for being upset? Real classy of you Nile." Nile threw his hands in frustration as he looked at Y/n feeling himself become more and more angry. "I did it to protect you Y/n. You and my sister, did you forget that I also have a sibling?" Y/n turned to Nile as she scowled, his face was enough to make her vomit. "Your sister doesn't even speak to you! My sister is dead!! And you have been hanging out with the person who for years I was afraid of cause he abused me and treated me like the shit the entire relationship! You expect me to just go back to normal and forget that you have basically been lying to me for years? Go fuck yourself Nile."

Nile clicked his tongue as he balled his fists, looking away from Y/n as he groaned. "Go ahead and hit me, I won't stop your take off, but I will crash your mother fucking landing Nile. You lay one hand on me and." "And what? Dashan will come and save you? Gingka? Go ahead y/n call them, I dare you."  Y/n flipped Nile off as she looked away from him, sighing deeply as she texted Ryutaro. "Any updates? I can't wait till tomorrow, I need answers tonight." Her brother quickly texted her back, the message gave Y/n hope, followed by a wave of fear. "Working on it now, the phone has been unlocked, we just need to listen through old messages."

Nile stormed out of the room, slamming the door as he left. Making his way into the guest room on the top floor Nile slammed his fists down on the counter. "That bitch.. she is so ungrateful after everything I've done for her."

The night at the club, Nile's POV

Seeing the look on Hart's face after I confronted him with the fact that Y/n is terrified of him, after all these years I have finally had the balls to tell him the truth, he never opened his fucking eyes, even after all these years he still can't see that she is only around him due to fear. Fucking her upstairs in the red rooms was like something I have fantasized about since we were teenagers, how hasn't she seen that I like her? When I had my face buried in those perfect thighs, seeing her back arch as I felt her clit against my tongue, I've never seen her face in so much pleasure before. When we fucked that night at my house I was drunk, too drunk to take in the features of her face as she moaned... she's just so pretty.. and she tastes so sweet.. tastes exactly like sugar.

Y/n sitting with me at the bar after I was just deep inside of her was unreal, I was going to bring her home with me and fuck her over every piece of furniture I own. I was no longer afraid of her finding out I was apart of Fangs... Okay.. Maybe I am still a little scared of her reaction.. not knowing how my best friend will react to me confessing I have been involved with the person she thinks is her stalker.. yea that wouldn't look so good for me.

Her smell.. that after sex smell was driving me crazy, it just makes me want to absolutely rip her clothes off and dive right back into eating out that absolutely delicious pussy of hers. "Hey y/n can we talk?" What the fuck is he doing back here. Hart stood in the doorway staring at Y/n, looked like when he threw that small tantrum and stormed off he tried his best to sober up. "Yea. We can." What? Y/n are you fucking crazy? What the hell is she thinking? The last few times when she has spoken to Hart after they've fought she has come to me the next day with cuts and scrapes all over her, he sees her as nothing but a cutting board.

Watching Y/n walk up the stairs with Hart in hand pissed me off. What the hell does that bastard have that I don't? "Where is she going with him?" I turned to see Kyoya helping himself to a bottle of Jack. "I don't know, I wonder if he has calmed down after his temper tantrum, what makes me even more angry is that Y/n just went off with him like there was absolutely nothing wrong." Kyoya jerked his head to the side as he saw Selen and Argo looking in their direction, Nile dipped his head as he turned around. "What.. is their issue?" "Selen knows that you guys were hiding in the same room that Hart bent her over in." "And that's MY fault?!?" "Don't go getting your panties in a bunch Nile. They aren't mad."

"yea chill out little man we have no damage with you." I turned when I heard the deep booming voice of Argo, the head of the Garcias. If I were to be intimidated by any of the gang leaders it would for sure be him, Argo is the shoot first ask questions later kinda guy, he is a little on the batshit crazy kinda guy. "I know you and Y/n were in there. It was already apart of the plan, since Hart fucked Madoka we wanted to see if he was bold enough to fuck another woman when Y/n was in here too. So just do me a favor and keep an eye out for her. If she comes back down with any sort of injury just let us know, the boss is already prepared." I nodded to Kyoya as Argo left, Selen winking at me as she turned around, her hips swaying in that tight red bodycon dress. Her cleavage spilling out the bedazzled front.

Yea no dial it back. Argo would rip my head off if he found out I wanted to bang his sister, she may be crazy but from what I've heard from Kyoya that pussy makes up for the psycho tendencies. "If Hart finds out we plowed into her she's screwed." Kyoya scoffed as he draped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me in as he smirked. "Come on, you know you'd bang her again, when me and her were together I knew that crushed you. But you kept asking what she liked, so that when you had the chance to be indulged in her thighs just how to please her." "Shut up." Kyoya smirked as we saw Ryutaro standing with Dynamis. "Are you serious, can this night get any more intense. You guys.. had your way with my sister, Hart fucked Selen, and now I have Madoka giving me the fuck me eyes."

I watched Ryutaro sit down at the bar, sighing as he  slammed his glass down, sliding it down to me as he loosened his tie, spreading his legs as he leaned back in the bar chairs, his elbow resting on the bar top. "Where's my sister?" "With Hart." Ryutaro groaned as he pulled at his hair. "What the fuck, this is just what we need, if he lays as so a finger on her I swear to god I'll kick his ass." I poured him a new drink as we all sat around, Kyoya and Dynamis joking as they played some cards, Gingka joined in the mess when he was dismissed by Madoka cause her and Mei Mei were having girl talk. I sat listening to the ticking of my watch waiting for Y/n to come back. If she didn't come back down I was ready to strangle Hart, motherfucker has way to extreme kinks, with her you need to be gentle.

I heard that sweet sound of her laughter, but my smile was short lived when I saw Hart next to her. Their arms linked together as Y/n held on to him, walking past me and Kyoya like we didn't just rearrange her guts not even an hour ago. The flash of her dark purple panties slapped down in front of Us. "Checkmate." How dare that asshole smirk when he tosses her panties on the table. Does he know that they were just shoved into her mouth when I was deep inside of her, claiming her as mine. Which she should have been all along. we all looked at each other lost, they just fucked. Y/n is sitting there in his lap as he held on to her, rubbing her thigh, inching closer to her sex. That bastard contaminated her. Hope my dick tasted good. he would lose it if he knew that my dick was inside of his woman.

I decided it was best to sit it out when Ryuga called for the meeting, being in there when Y/n has to sit our here would make it look very suspicious. I sat at the bar as everyone else filed in, the boss knows that I keep my identity as the fourth member of Fangs a secret, that was the deal we made when I was first initiated. "Hey Nye." Ugh what does this bitch want now. As mean as it is to call my best friend a bitch in a derogatory manner, it is well deserved. She fucked me, and then ignored me when she came down here with Hart.

I slapped her hand away, the last thing I want is her hands on me after she was just all over Hart. "What the hell Nye?" The flash of a ring caught my eye, there is no way that she was wearing that when her hands were buried in my hair as I was eating her out. "Where'd that ring come from? Did he propose? Let me not forget you would retract those abuse allegations if that meant he'd eat your pussy every night." Her face said it all, she was not happy with me. Her face said it all, she was ready to deck me. I know she would too, she did it to Kyoya after she found out he cheated on her. "Go fuck yourself Y/n. I'm done sitting here if you chose Hart."

I stormed off as I heard her start to sniffle, she was definitely crying. At this point I don't care what kind of punishment she gets when she gets home with him. If he goes through with it and kills her.. then it was nice knowing you Y/n.

Out of the flashback, present time. No one's POV.

Nile groaned as he splashed his face with cold water, fixing his hair as he stared at himself in the mirror. "Ever since that night.. I've lost all thought of reality. That night at the club was bad too." He left the bathroom, staring at the door to where Y/n was staying.. he wondered how long it would be until she talked to him again. He felt the buzzing of his phone in his pocket. "It's time to roll out the plan." Nile gripped his phone as he headed to the door where Y/n was. Knocking softly there was no answer. Nile opened the door, seeing Y/n reading through a book as she didn't even pay any mind to him.

"Y/n I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I know your mad at me. Rightfully so. I would be mad at me too. Can we go for a drive? We can stop and get ice cream." Y/n tapped her fingers against the pages of the book in her hand, gliding her finger against the cover she shut it roughly, tossing the book on the bed next to her. "Your paying. You have a lot of explaining to do Nile. Just because I'm agreeing doesn't mean that I forgive you. I just want ice cream." Nile sighed as he watched her walk past him, grabbing his wallet and the keys to his car. Making their way past Kyoya and the others.

At the bosses mansion with Ryutaro, Dynamis and Reiji, Ryutaro's POV

Sitting as I listened through old voicemails from Maeve and my siblings was tearing at my heart strings. Hurts hearing their voices after not knowing just how brutal that night was for them. When I had to take the initiation along with Reiji and Suoh.. we were told we had to abandon our families for 3 weeks. If I would have known those three weeks would have been leading up to the murder of my entire family. Then I would have never accepted the position. "How are we doing? How is this coming along?"

And there was Suoh himself, he is very quiet, doesn't stop him from being any less of one cocky bastard. He was friends with Ryuto before he joined Hart's gang. Suoh is the youngest out of all of us in all these gangs. He doesn't really talk to any of us, but do not mess with that little freak, he is sure the type to cut your head off and display it where everyone can see. "Oh RyRy is this looking into your families deaths? Totally sad that you weren't there to help stop it." That accent of his is so fucking annoying. He pisses me off with his "I'm so better than you people attitude." As much as no one admits it, he's only in the gang because Ryuto begged his brother, and we all know that Ryuga has a soft spot when it comes to his younger brother.

"I told you to stop calling me that Suoh. It's irritating." I heard him slightly laugh, his smirk taunting me from behind my back. "Come on lighten up Ryutaro." "See, even snake eyes agrees with me." Looks like Reiji just stopped siding with that little prick. That same defeated expression when Reiji is backed into a corner was plastered across his face. "Never mind, keep being an asshole Ryutaro, lets see who gets to kick this assholes ass first." Plopping on the couch Suoh twiddled his thumbs in a mocking motion towards me and Reiji. Kicking his ass would be so enjoyable right now.

"There's so many phone calls to go through you and Maeve. Theres like 900 from the week before the murders, this will take me jus a few minutes longer." Dynamis was nice enough to help me now, my sister is worried now that she found out there is two stalkers instead of one. That freaked me out too, the fact that two sick sons of bitches worked together to slaughter an entire family. How can you kill innocent kids who did nothing wrong.. all because they had the obsessive hots for my sister? Just wait till I get my hands on those fucking cowards.

"Any idea who could have done this too your family?" Shaking my head I reopened the case file, sitting down at the other end of the couch. "No idea, I know for a couple weeks there was someone stalking my sister. She just recently found out that there was two of them. Maeve spammed Y/n's phone the night that the attack happened. Making y/n feel responsible for not getting home in time." "How did two people break in and no one raised the sound for alarm?" I sighed as I looked through the photos again, seeing the way the house was a mess, the people who did this definitely went through to great of lengths to make it look like a robbery gone wrong, there was absolutely nothing taken or missing from the house, not even my mothers expensive jewelry, or my dads stack of cash that he left sitting in the bedroom.

"We think that it was someone Maeve knew and trusted, maybe it started out as just one person.. they attacked her.. and when she tried to make a run for it that's when they called in back up. They were all stabbed.. my mother was the only one that had a gunshot wound to the chest and the top of her head. Only question is which one came first.. and I think that's a question that I never want to know the answer to." The room went silent as they all bowed their heads, knowing that my entire personality had changed after I found out weeks after the murders that my family was dead. I wasn't there to help.. but then that makes me wonder if I was home.. what would have happened to me, there is no way I would have been able to take on two knife wielding maniacs all by myself.

"I found it. I have the call from that night at 11:17pm, it's a 10 minute phone call." I felt the saliva choke in my throat, my heart had stopped beating, my world was about to be turned upside down, I know none of the murder is captured on the call.. thank fuck for that part. If Maeve says the name of her killer I'm gonna be so fucking angry, I will be driving to that bastards house and ripping every organ out of his body, just like he did to Maeve.

"Hey Ryu, are you busy?" "No, for right now we can talk, what's up Mae?" There was small talk on the phone, her letting me know how her and Hyoma were doing, that he had planned their 7 month anniversary dinner the next evening, and then she started going on and on about the fight that her and Y/n had before she left. Shit. The last thing Maeve and Y/n ever said to one another was in the heat of an argument. "Yea she is mad at me.. she told me not to wait up for her.. but I'm waiting for her to come home.." "don't sweat it Mae, I'm sure by the end of the night you guys will be back to normal, y/n has had a stressful few weeks so just give her a breather." There it was. The knock on the door. "Huh.. there's no way y/n is home this early, hold on one sec." There was shuffling in the background, her voice said it all. "Hey! Y/n isn't home at the moment but you can hang with me till she gets back. She should be back soon." I heard her pick up the phone, followed by footsteps of another person. "Hey I gotta go, ****** here, I'll talk to you later big bro, I love you!"

Son of a fucking bitch, there's no fucking way. I picked up my phone and immediately dialed y/n. There was no answer, after 5 rings it went to her voicemail. I groaned as I sprung up from my chair and called Kyoya. "Where is she? Where the fuck is my sister tatagemi."

Out of the POV

Niles car drove for a while, y/n laid with her head down, she forgot her phone at the house, the car ride was tense and quiet, Nile didn't look at her once. Y/n looked up when she felt the car stop, her heart sunk when she realized where she was. "Nile what the fuck are we doing at Hart's mansion?" Nile sighed as he looked at her, his eyes avoiding her gaze, looking at the spot right above her forehead so he didn't have to look her in the eye.

"I heard he was out.. if we investigate we could see if he was the one who stole the board." "I never mentioned the board being gone nile." Nile nodded as he undid his seatbelt. "Gingka told me about it. He said you were panicking that Hart was after you." Y/n sunk in her seat as she started to grip at the skin of her thighs. "Yea so let's just break into a suspected murders house." Nile opened her door, walking up to the door of the mansion, stepping inside when he found the door to be opened. "What the fuck, your such an idiot." Y/n groaned as she followed him in.

The house was dark, like that same night that she was attacked by Hart, there was a groan, followed by a loud thud that hit the floor. "Nile... where'd you go.." a cloth was thrown over her face again. This time she tried her best to fight, throwing herself into the person who grabbed her, using all her body weight to try and overpower them. Unfortunately they were too strong, y/n felt limp in their arms once again.

God knows whenever later y/n woke up, she was groggy, her eyes needing time to adjust. In front of her was a wall, a wall that made her heart absolutely shatter. All the pictures of her that were ever taken, pictures that she had no idea existed.

From her bedroom when she was sleeping, walking with Maeve, at the playground with her siblings, out to eat, with Nile, when she was dating kyoya, pictures of her sitting in her living room by her tv. "Okay what the fuck.."

Pictures of her family's murder, pictures of Maeve's face as she was dying, blood dripping from her slit throat. Y/n started to cry, her stalker has officially taken her. And here she was sitting in his lair like it was absolutely nothing.. she didn't even know if she was still in Harts house.

There was a large computer screen, words started typing across as she started to feel herself loose all her oxygen. "Isn't this just amazing sugar. I or should I say WE finally have you in our grasp." Y/n stood up shakily, looking around the room as she spotted the door, there was two, one was closed and one was creaked open, worried that she would meet her stalker face to face if she ran. "Come out you fucking coward." Her words did no justice against the tears that are about to start pouring out of her eyes, this was the fear talking, if she died tonight, she was going to make sure she died trying.

The door opened, but no one came through, just the sound of footsteps. "Come on out you bitch. I fucking know your there. Stop dancing around the idea and just come after me already." "Oh sugar.. that's no way to talk to me." She froze. Her stalker finally stepped into the door, crossing the threshold as they started to clap their hands. "Well done Y/n, facing me.. look at you.. such a brave girl." Hart mocked her as he started laughing, clapping his hands as he watched her struggle to stand, knees looking like they'll give out. "Your smart, but unfortunately not smart enough sugar. I had you in my grasp for these last 6 months. You have no idea how long I have waited to get you all to myself. Unfortunately there was always someone else who was just as obsessed with you as I was."

"Who the fuck.. YOU SICK BASTARD!" Hart did nothing but laugh, his face looking like he did whenever he was about to loose his shit. "You really thought that killing an entire family was a one man job? As much as I would like to take responsibility for the whole thing.. I can't cause my partner deserves recognition too." Y/n sat dumbfounded, whenever this partner of his was, she was terrified for the moment that they would actually walk through the door. "Did you kill Dalia?" Hart grimaced as he kicked the table, walking closer to Y/n as she backed up against the wall as far as she could. "Why do you have to bring her up? We're having a nice conversation and the only thing you are thinking about is that needy little bitch? Of course I fucking killed her, Zeo and Jack helped with kidnapping her and King, they took care of him while I made sure Dalia suffered for all the pain and torment she caused me. She knows I killed our parents, it was only a matter of time before she spilled the beans to someone. But wait, you already know, because you stole her journal."

"Damon right I did, and your going down, you won't get away with this. You and your shitty partner, my family will be brought the justice they deserve." Hart laughed, his eyes locked on Y/n as he had a mocking smile on his face, looking over at the wall where the pictures of her family were plastered. "Your mom was a drunk, your dad was a man whore, and your sister.. oh maeve.. that sweet girl, she was my original target, but then I met you, and when I saw you I forgot all about her, you became my infatuation, but you never paid any attention to me, always the assholes who abused you."

"yea your one to talk, you abused me too." Before any words could come out Hart hit her in the stomach causing her to double over in pain. Coughing up blood she noticed someone else stepped into the room, feeling the persons shoe step on her hands she gulped, knowing that when she looked up she would be face to face with the partner to Hart. "Remember when you stepped on Maeve's fingers like that, when she went to call 911, her face was priceless.

Y/n felt the stranger step on her fingers, feeling two of her knuckles break under the pressure. Crying out in pain she was yanked by her hair to look at the person. Y/n started to cry when she saw Nile staring down at her. "No.. Nile.. your scaring me.." Hart and Nile laughed above her, looking down as Y/n started to cry, her best friend was stalking her, helped Hart kill her family.

"You were right Y/n. Maeve did know who it was, I was the one who she let in that night. that's why she didn't scream. Even when I first stabbed her she never screamed once. Now if you want to survive, theres something we recommend that you do." Y/n looked up at them through watery eyes, they beamed down at her like they were wild lions stalking their prey. "What is that?"

"Run."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.9K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
833 162 30
We are told that if it's not perfect it's not enough. We are called insane for breaking every rule. We are told that we should change and only then w...
181K 14.3K 70
BΓ©yu doesn't believe in love and has no love life, but is curious about sex. Confiding in her best friend who took it has an opportunity for somethin...
22.4K 1.2K 37
[ Boboiboy x kyouka! Reader ] (Y/n) Izumi, a girl who killed 35 people in 6 month, her ability are strong than normal human hasn't ability like her o...