The Walking Dead: Danielle Gr...

By _FirstEdition_

Follow Danielle Grimes on a Walking Dead journey like no other. An ex delta force, army confederate who stand... More

1. The Camp
2.
3. Atlanta
4.
5. The CDC
6.
7.
8. The Farm
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. The Prison
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. *
23.
24. *
25.
26. *
27.
28. The Prison Part 2 *
29. The Big Spot
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. The Tracks
36.
37. The Claimers
38. Terminus
39. Terminus Pt.2
40. The Church
41.
42.
43.
44. The Road Trip
45.
46. The Barn
47. The Barn pt.2
48. The Barn pt.3
49. The Barn pt.4
50.
51.
52.
53. Alexandria
54.
55.
56.
57. *
58.
60. *
61.*
62.
63.
64.
65.*
66.*
67.
68. Alexandria Pt.2 *
69.
70.*
71.
72. The Wolves
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.*
84.*
85. Jesus
86.*
87.
88. Hilltop
89. Hilltop Pt.2
90.*
91.*
92.
93.
94.
95.
96. Negan
97. Negan Pt.2
98. Negan Pt.3
99.
100.
101.
102. Negans Visit
103. Negans Visit Pt.2
104. Negans Visit Pt.3
105. Negans Visit Pt.4
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113. The Kingdom
114.*
115.*
116.*
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122. The Garbage People
123.
124.*
125.
126.
127.
128.
129.
130.
131.
132.
133.*
134.
135. Oceanside
136.*
137.
138. The All Out War
139. The All Out War Pt.2
140.
141.*
142.*
143.*
144.
145.
146.
147.
148.
149.
150.
151.*
152.
153.
154.
155.*
156. A New Beginning
157.
158.
159.
160. Six Years Later
161.
162. The Whisperers
163.
164.
165.
166.
167.
168.
169.
170.
171. Training Day
172.*
173.*
174.*
175.
176. The Cave
177.*
178.
179.
180.
181. Home
Epilogue.*
Bonus Chapter 1.*
Bonus Chapter 2.*
Bonus Chapter 3. Jack
Bonus Chapter 4. Hospital
Bonus Chapter 5. Meet The Dixons

59. *

1.1K 19 0
By _FirstEdition_

Danielle's POV

Me, Daryl, Rick and Carol all left Alexandria so we could continue our discussion without the risk of being heard. We told Tobin, the guy on guard duty, we were going out shooting so it wouldn't raise suspicion. We wanted to figure out a way into the armoury.

Rick leads us to a small house in the middle of the woods that he and Carl had been to the day before. There's a faint growling around us. "I don't see it." Daryl says. "But it's close. Just one of 'em."

"We won't be here long." Rick replies. "So, what do you think?" He asks. "We go in when it's empty." Carol suggests. "How are we gonna do that?" I ask. "It's locked up at night."

"The window. There's a latch, I can leave it open." Carol explains. "A latch." Rick says unsurely. "Yeah." Carol nods. "What if one of those pricks shut it?" Daryl asks. "Wait a couple days, leave it open again." Carol shrugs. Another growl comes from behind the house. "It's getting closer." Daryl mutters.

"We need to do it sooner or later." Rick says. "Right now they're not watching us. Not worrying about meetings like this. We may need the guns, we may not."

"We will." Carol quickly says. "Whatever way this goes." She adds. "They're the luckiest damn people I've ever met. And they just keep getting luckier." Rick shakes his head. "How's that?" I ask. "We're here now." Rick responds making me furrow my eyebrows.

"They've got a couple of footlockers full of nine millimetre autos. Other guns too. Just tossed in there. They don't use them, they're never gonna know they've gone." Carol tells us. "Well, someone's got one now, right?" Daryl gestures to the pile of trash next to the house.

Rick had hidden a handgun here with nuggets initials written on it in a lunch pale and left it buried in the trash pile before the group arrived in Alexandria when the RV broke down. When he came back to check, the gun was gone.

"Hmm." Rick nods concerned. "Listen the others.....we want them to try." He says. "We do." Carol agrees as the walker appears behind me and starts walking our way. "So we keep it quiet. Just us four." Rick nods to the walker. "Here it comes."

"I got him." I say pulling a knife out, ready to throw but Carol stops me. "Hey wait." She raises her silent gun and shoots the walker in the chest several times before she finally shoots it in the head. We all look back at her, confused. "You said you were taking me out shooting. I can't go back with a full mag." Carol explains.

"Lucky it came by." Daryl mumbles. "We should get back." Rick says to us. "You pull the latch, we'll pick our moment. Us? We don't need to be lucky." He says. "The hells that?" Daryl questions looking down at the dead walker. We walked over to him to look at what his talking about. "Is that a 'W'?"

I look down at the walker seeing a 'W' been carved into the walkers forehead. "You think it means something?" I ask. "I don't know." Rick mutters. He glances around the area looking nervous. "Come on." We all walk back to Alexandria, Carol and Rick ahead as I walk beside Daryl. "I'mma stay out here a while." Daryl tells me.

"Alright. You gonna be okay?" I ask. "Yeah. Just need to get out." He says. "I get it. I was the same yesterday. Being behind walls again feels odd." I tell him honestly. "Mmm." He hums in agreement. "What ya got planned today?"

"I think after the disaster of a run we had yesterday, I'm staying in." I chuckle. "Might talk to Deanna about security." I tell him. "Sounds good." Daryl nods. "If we end up going through with this plan, it will good knowing what's what."

We reach the end of the woods and Daryl grabs my arm. "I'll be back later." He runs his hand up and down my arm making me shiver. "Okay. Be safe." He smiles. "I will. Love you." He whispers. "Love you." I whisper back pecking his lips. He winks at me turning to leave.

******

I head into the centre of town spotting Sasha. "Hey Sash." I call out to her. "Hey Dan." She calls back stopping to wait so I can catch up. "What you been up too?" She asks . "I've been looking round, checking out the security of the town." I explain. "I was gonna talk to Deanna about it."

"That's who I'm looking for too. Went by her place but she weren't there." Sasha tells me. "I think she's with Rick and- oh never mind. Over there." I cut myself off, pointing to where Deanna was standing with Rick, Michonne and Maggie.

We walk over to them hearing Rick and Deanna talking questions so I couldn't hear what they were saying but I can tell Rick ain't happy about whatever it is. "Excuse me." I interrupt. "We wanted to talk about security."

"Well, you came at the right time. We were just discussing that." Deanna tells me. "I wanna volunteer to be one of the lookouts in the clock tower." Sasha tells her. "There are no look outs in the clock tower." Deanna admits.

"What?" Me and Rick questions at the same time. "We saw someone up there earlier." Michonne says confused. "That's an empty rifle my son, Spencer, put up there. He mains it sometimes but not often. Look, there hasn't been the need." Deanna explains.

"We need a lookout In that tower, right now. Twenty four-seven." Rick states leaving no room for argument. "It's the only way we'll be able to see if someone's coming at us." Michonne adds quietly.

"I'll take those shifts. As many as possible." Sasha's quick to reply. I think she needs the distraction. Deanna looks at her. "Why?" She asks. Sasha doesn't know how to respond so she keeps quiet. "She's one of our best shots. She can do it." Maggie speaks up for Sasha.

"I'm gonna put Spencer up there today." Deanna decides. "Sasha I'll consider you being our primary look out. But I want something in return." She says as me and Rick glance at each other. "Tonight, I'm hosting a welcome party for all of you in my home. I want you to be there."

Oh lord save me.

"Why?" Sasha asks. "Come tonight. Then we'll talk about it." Deanna smiles walking away as do the others leaving just me and Rick. I wait till they're all out of earshot. "Party.....I doubt anyone will be near the armoury." I point out and Rick nods. "That's what I'm thinking. We'll have to go now. Show our faces. We still have to at least look like we're trying."

"You looked annoyed before me and sash got to you. What were you guys talking about?" I ask. "I was tellin' her about the walls. Trying to explain that she needs to set up patrols." Rick explains. "I walked the perimeter before I came looking for you. There are places someone can easily climb over. Especially with the supports on the outside." I tell him.

"She's completely clueless." Rick shakes his head. "These people are too used to being safe."
We both sigh and walk back down the street seeing Carol chatting with a couple of women. She excuses her self making her way over to us. "You hear about the party?" She asks.

"Yeah. Deanna just told us. Everyone's gonna be there." I tell her. "That's right." Carol nods. "So, tonight then." Rick says quietly. "Should be able to slip out." Carol whispers. "The armoury's right next to Deanna's. I'll back you up." Rick says. "People might wonder where their new constable is or Carls dad." Carol counters.

"Okay. Dan, you can't do it either. Deanna wants you at the party." Rick looks at me. "Awesome." I deadpan. "We can't ask Daryl. They seem to be watching every move he makes." I say. "That's fine." Carol smiles. "You know what's great about this place? I get to be invisible again."

"Lucky." I say sarcastically. "I can't believe I have to go this stupid thing. I mean a party in the middle of an apocalypse for fuck sake." I grumble. Rick chuckles. "It might be alright."

"Rick.....I'm gonna have dress up nice and talk to people. Meanwhile Carol gets to pull of a freakin' heist." I mutter. "It's not a heist." Carol laughs. "Whatever. It'll be more exciting than a party." I say as Rick smiles and roll his eyes, putting an arm around my shoulder. "You'll be fine, sis."

"Yeah, well, I'm not staying long." I tell him and he nods agreeing.

Tonight is gonna suck.

******

When the time to get ready came around, I was dreading it. I felt lost. I showered and used a straightener on my hair. I put some mascara on my curled eyelashes and filled in my eyebrows.

I found a spaghetti strapped, lace black bodycon dress and a pair of black wedges to wear. I stand in front of the mirror just looking at myself. I'm not used to this. I haven't wore a dress since Liams Christening. I twisted and turned to make I look okay.

And I actually look good, if I do say so myself.

I shake my head walking up the stairs, out of the basement. I step out just as Rick comes down the stairs, buttoning up his sleeve.

He looks up at me and his eyes widen. "I know. I look weird." He shakes his head. "No sis. You.....you look amazing." He compliments and I chuckle. "Well, thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." I compliment back and he laughs.

Carl and Liam come down the stairs dressed up in shirts and jeans. "Wow. Look at my boys looking all smart, for once." I say smiling as they look at me, both of their jaws dropping. "Mom, you look incredible." Liam compliments me. "Thank you, munch. I'm not sure about incredible though."

"No, he's right, Dee. You do look incredible." Carl agrees with Liam. "Well, thank you bud. I'm just not used to this anymore." I say. "None of us are, Dee." Carl shrugs moving over to Rick whose picked up nugget from her high chair. Liam walks over to me. "How you been doing munch? I've hardly seen you theses last couple of days."

"I've been okay. Met some kids my own age." He mutters blushing. "You met a girl?" I tease. "Mom." He groans. "What? I'm allowed to tease. It's my job." I smile at him and he smiles back. "She's cute."

"Oh is she now?" I question smiling. "What's her name?" I ask. "Courtney. She's this others girls friend, Enid. I think Carl likes that one." He tells me.

I'll have to tease Carl about that later.

"I'm sorry I haven't spent time with you. I promise I'm gonna try and spend more time with you." I say feeling guilty. "You don't have to feel bad. I get it. There's a lot happening right now. We're all busy trying to get used to this place. Besides we live in the same house. You're stuck with me whether you like it or not Mom." He smiles.

"Right, how could I forget? C'mere." I say opening my arms. He walks into them wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you munch." I whisper. "I love you mom." He whispers back.

"Right, everyone ready?" Rick calls out and we all nod.

Bring on the party from hell.

******

When we get to Deanna's house, I can hear music playing and people laughing. There's beer and other alcohol beverages which I'm going nowhere near. I don't drink alcohol.

Carl and Liam walk off, probably to talk to kids their own age. I walk around for a bit as I spot Aidan talking to a tall good looking guy. Mmm must be Spencer, his brother. Aidan shakes his head before he catches my eye. He looks me up and down before patting his brothers chest nodding his head at me. Spencer turns his head looking at me, his eyes widening.

Oh shit.

Here we go.

They both walk other to me as Aidan smiles. "Hello Dani. This is my brother Spencer." He nods his head at him. "Hi." Spencer smiles at me. "Hi." I nod back. "Mom's told me a lot about you." He tells me.

I didn't like that Deanna was still trying to get me with her sons.

"Good to know. She hasn't told me a lot about you." I say honestly. I thought she only had one son. "You look gorgeous." Aidan compliments. "Thanks." I reply shortly before I glance around spotting Abraham sitting by himself. "Excuse me." I walk over to Abraham, glancing over my shoulder seeing Spencer and Aidan looking at my ass.

Men.

"You look like your having just as much fun as me, Big Red." I say sarcastically sitting down next to him. "I ain't much of a party person, Little Knives." He chuckles. "Only came here because we had too. Stayed for the beer." I chuckle.

"Yeah, it's boring." I say and he snorts. "Understatement. I take it Daryl don't know about those two." He nods at Spencer and Aidan and I shake my head. "Nope. You know if he does, he won't hesitate to beat the shit outta them."

He chuckles. "Yeah. This is so not your scene is it?" He asks clearly noticing how anxsy I am. I look around before leaning into to him. "No, it is not. Can you cover me? I need to go." He looks at me nods. "Yeah, I got ya, Little Knives." I peck his cheek. "Thanks, Big Red." I get up and make my way out the door.

Finally getting away from that death trap.

I walk quickly down the street to the house, literally running up the porch steps. I walk in and lean against the door for a second before making my way over to the kitchen stall.

I must have been sitting here for a few minutes before I hear the door open, making me jump. When I see Daryl come through the door I relax. "Jesus, you scared me." I say as he turns round to me. He can't see what I'm wearing as I'm still sitting. "Sorry darlin' the lights were off. Didn't think anyone was here." He replies.

"They're all still at the party." I mumble.

"Why ain't ya there with 'em?" He asks.

"I went." I shrug. "I spent some time with Liam and Abraham. Spoke to Deanna's sons but I couldn't keep listening to all the giggling women that Carol was talking too. Honestly don't know how she puts up with that shit. Talking about pasta making and all that bollocks."

"Sounds like fun." He chuckles.

"Where have you been?" I ask.

"Bumped into Aaron out in the woods. We spent the day tracking this horse. We tried to help it but we were too late." Daryl explains.
"Almost went to Deanna's but couldn't face it. Aaron invited me for dinner with him and Eric." He admits.

"What'd you have?"

"Spaghetti." He says simply. "Nice." I smile softly and he chuckles. "Yeah....Aaron gave me a bike." He tells me. "You fixin' it?" I ask. "Yeah." He nods. "You'll have to take me for a ride when it's done. I've missed it." I tell him.

"Yeah me too." He admits before I realise something. "Hold on a minute, while I was forced to go to this party, you got to get out of it and had free grub. You ditched me for a play date?" I scoff in disbelief.

So he got to ditch and I had to play nice?

"Pretty much." Daryl chuckles. "It can't have been that bad." I stand up revealing my outfit, seeing his eyes widen and heat flare in his eyes.

What is he thinking?

Daryl's POV

Holy shit.

I look her up and down, taking note of every detail. That dress does little to the imagination. And she's wearing heels.

Never thought I'd see the day.

I never seen her like this before. She looks beautiful. Sexy. She's perfect. It makes me hate myself even more for the way I treated her. "I had to wear this. I look stupid." She tells me. "No, you don't." I tell her honestly before she scoffs. "Look at me, Daryl."

"I am." I shoot back never looking away from her eyes. "Ya look beautiful....Sexy." I see her blush slightly as she looks away. I step forward so I'm closer. "I mean ya look sexy no matter what but that dress....." I close the distance and run my hands alone the hem, my finger tips grazing her thighs.

"This dress what?" She whispers huskily. I look into her eyes noticing how green they are. "This dress makes you look irresistible." She lets out a shaky breath. "Do I?"

"Mmhmm." I nod. I was focused on nothing but her. I notice her leaning in and I bow my head enough so I can reach her. My hands find her hips, gripping them. I pull her closer making her gasp. I bring one hand up, gripping her cheek bringing my lips to hers.

I feel her hands moving around to the back of my head, her fingers threading through my hair, before gripping it. Both our lips part making our kiss deepen.

I smile into the kiss before we both part out of breath. She brushes some of my hair out of my eyes before leaning in and kissing me again. She keeps one hand on the back of my neck and brings her free hand to my chest and starts to push me back towards the couch.

I smile against her lips as I walk backwards, never breaking the kiss until my legs hit the back of the couch. I sit down and tug on her waist pulling her onto my lap. She chuckles, as her hands land on my chest before they tangle into my hair again, bringing her lips to mine kissing me hard.

I roam my hands up and down her back before moving them to her ass, gripping it tightly making her moan into my mouth. I feel her hips start moving slowly, rubbing against me.

I pull away from her lips, kissing my way down her jaw, down to her neck. She tilts her head to the side, giving me more access as she hums. She turns her head to kiss my jaw, down to my neck making me groan. I bring my hand to her throat dragging her lips back to mine, kissing her hard as our lips crash together.

She pulls away biting her lip as she wiggles of my lap standing up in front of me in that sexy dress. I lean forward bringing my hands to the back of legs, running them up and down as she runs her thumb across my bottom lip.

She smirks at me grabbing my hand, pulling me up. Our eyes are locked as she walks backwards to our room in the basement as I follow her. She turns in our doorway walking down the stairs, pulling me behind. I close the door and lock it behind me.

When we reach the bottom she turns to face me, pulling me straight back in. Her hands run up my chest to my shoulders pushing back my vest. I shrug it off, throwing it across the room. The leather crashes against the TV making her snort and me chuckle.

I move my fingers to the hem of her dress, slowly dragging it up, letting my fingers tease along her thighs. "Mmm." She hums into my mouth. I drag it all the way up, breaking our kiss as I pull it off leaving her in matching back lingerie.

She reaches up and I think she's going to unbutton my shirt when she grips it, ripping it open. I look at her in shock as she bites her lip. She leans forward softly kissing my chest, making her way up to my neck as I groan.

I step outta my boots before moving my hands to the back of her thighs lifting her up. Her legs wrap around my waist as she brings her lips back to mine. I bring her to the bed dropping us both down on it as her legs unwrap from me. She smiles moving up as her head hits the headboard. "Ow." She mumbles and I chuckle. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Goddamn headboard." She groans. She looks back up at me as her hand reaches up and brushes my hair away from my eyes as I lean down bringing my lips to hers. I bring my lips to her jaw softly kissing her, making my way to her neck before I shuffle down to her chest. I bring my hands under her back, unhooking her bra, throwing it god knows where.

I drag one of my hands up the inside of her thigh to her clit as I rub it gently, making her back arch. I let my tongue run over her peaked nipples before biting one of them making her moan as I work her clit faster.

"Feel good baby?" I whisper in her ear. "Mmm." Is all she says. She moves her hips in circles going along with my hand. Her hands comes to my jeans as she hastily works to unfasten them. I push them down a bit not pulling them all the way off.

I lean over to the draw beside our bed, opening it pulling out a condom as her lips kiss up my chest. I lean back sitting up, putting the packet between teeth and ripping it open. I pull out the condom, rolling it onto me making me hiss.

I lean back over, brushing her panties to the side lining myself up with her before slowly pushing in making us both groan. I lean my hands on either side of her head, "I love you, Dani Dixon." I whisper and she smiles. "I love you, Daryl Dixon."

I kiss her softly as I start moving my hips. Her hands move under the back of my jeans, gripping me as her nails dig into me. I hiss as her actions make me move harder. I push in deeper as she suddenly moans loudly. "There?" I question. She nods as moans spill out. "Right there."

I bring one of my hands to her throat, gripping it as heat flashes in her eyes. I keep my grip as I move as hard as I can making the headboard smack against the wall. Her legs come up to wrap around my hips as I feel them shaking. "You gonna cum for me, darlin'?" I whisper into her ear before kissing her neck.

She nods as her hands grip me tighter. "Oh fuck. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." She whispers as she clenches around me. I feel her coming around me bringing me with her as I groan into her neck. I snap my hips forward a few more times before collapsing. I feel her peck my forehead as I leave kisses on her chest.

"We're gonna have to screw that headboard down." She jokes making me laugh. "Yeah. We might have to, baby." I agree.

Trust my girl to make a joke at a time like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 90 21
" š¢'šÆšž š›šžšžš§ š­š”šž ššš«šœš”šžš« š¢'šÆšž š›šžšžš§ š­š”šž š©š«šžš² š°š”šØ šœšØš®š„š šžšÆšžš« š„šžšššÆšž š¦šž šššš«š„š¢š§š ? š›š®š­ š°š”šØ šœļæ½...
351K 9.3K 99
Semi-mature. Completed. Nate's a teenage Aussie tomboy. Who grew up in a country town with 4 big brothers and parents who adore her as much as she do...
145K 3.9K 52
(n.) a strong, brave, or warlike woman; a woman who demonstrates exemplary and heroic qualities Cāƒ Gāƒ  - Book 1 of the Virago Series Cāƒ Gāƒ  -all rights...
647 41 41
" šˆš§ š­š”š¢š¬ š°šØš«š„š, šžšÆšžš§ šššŸš­šžš« š¬šžšžš¢š§š  š­š”šž š„š¢šÆš¢š§š  ššš§š š­š”šž ššžššš. š˜šØš®'š„š„ š¬š­š¢š„š„ šžš§š š®š© ššš„š„ ļæ½...