Scarlett/Natasha x daughter o...

By ellisen18

I don't really know what to write CURRENTLY ON HOLD Takes requests! So just write in the comments or Message... More

Authors note
Sick-SJ
In love-NR
Bullied -SJ
Beach-SJ
Family-NR
Auntie yelena
Red carpet-SJ
No-NR
Dance-SJ
Road trip-SJ
Road trip part 2- SJ
Love at the first sight
Ignored-NR
Tricks-SJ
Found you-NR
Babysitter- SJ
Mission-NR
Driving- SJ
premiere-SJ
Listen
Learning to shoot!- NR
Cooking disaster! - NR
Wild - SJ
Weird humor - NR
I'm just...bored -NR
"Let's brainstorm some ideas." - NR
Welcome to our spa! - SJ
We have to protect her - SJ

Actually, I prefer Batman - SJ

831 39 4
By ellisen18

Age:12
Words:362
Warnings: none

________________________________

Y/n was excited to spend the day with her mom on the set of the new Marvel movie, but she was even more excited to meet the rest of the cast. As they made their way to the set, Y/n could barely
contain her excitement.

"Mom, who am I going to meet first?" she asked eagerly.

"Well, first you'll meet Chris Evans," Scarlett replied.

"Captain America himself? Cool!" Y/n exclaimed.

As they approached Chris, he greeted them warmly. "Hey, Scar. And who's this little lady?" he asked, grinning down at Y/n.

"I'm Y/n, Scarlett's daughter," she replied confidently.

Chris raised an eyebrow. "You're not one of the Avengers, are you?" he joked.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Please, I'm way too cool for that," she said with a smirk.

Chris chuckled. "I like this kid," he said to Scarlett.

Y/n spent the day hanging out with the Marvel cast, cracking jokes and making everyone laugh with her witty comebacks.

When she met Robert Downey Jr., he asked her if she was a fan of Iron Man.

"Actually, I prefer Batman," Y/n replied with a sly grin.

Robert laughed. "Oh, you're gonna fit in just fine around here," he said.

Later, Y/n met Tom Holland, who was in his Spider-Man costume.

"Hey, Spider-Boy," she teased. "You gonna catch any bad guys today?"

Tom smirked. "Actually, I already caught one. You're looking at him," he said, pointing at himself.

Y/n giggled. "Yeah, I can see that," she said, eyeing his costume.

As the day went on, Y/n continued to make everyone laugh with her hilarious comebacks. By the end of the day, she had become the unofficial comic relief of the set.

As they were leaving, Y/n turned to her mom and said, "That was so much fun. Can we come back tomorrow?"

Scarlett laughed. "Maybe not tomorrow, but we'll definitely come back soon," she said, ruffling Y/n's hair affectionately.

Y/n grinned. She couldn't wait to hang out with the Marvel cast again and show off her quick wit and sense of humor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 128 26
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙." 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪...
17.3K 271 72
Girls I like and simp for currently: - Wanda Maximoff - Elizabeth Olsen - Taylor Swift Rules: - no sex stuff - a whole lot of fluff - no gory s...
132K 2.8K 90
Wanda/Lizzie x female reader and Nat/Scarlett x female reader one shots + mother x daughter one shots Requests are closed for a while <33
171K 3.2K 172
❝ she is the closest thing I ever had to a daughter ‎❝ - english version Abigail a thief on the run from her past, with extraordinary uncontrolled p...