๐™€๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š:๐™๐™๏ฟฝ...

By 1secret_author2

๐€๐›๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐š๐ง ๐ฑ ๐€๐ก๐š๐ง๐š แด€ส™สœษชแดแด€แด€ษด: แด›ส€แดœ๊œฑแด› แดแด‡ แด€สœแด€ษดแด€, ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ แด แด‡ส€ส แดแดœแด„สœ แด€ษดแด… แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แดแด€ส€ส€ส สแดแดœ, ษช แดกแด€ษดแด›... More

INTRODUCTION
PART 1 [18+]
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9 [16+]
PART 10 [16+]
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21 [16+]
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
Not an update
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33 (18+)
PART 34
PART 35[16+]
Dhanyawaad ๐Ÿ™
PART 36 [18+]
PART 37
Try not to laugh
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47[18+]
PART 48[18+]
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57

PART 5

7.7K 306 20
By 1secret_author2

ABHIMAAN 'S POV

Then...
I halted on my place when I saw my love was going somewhere I guess washroom...? I smirked and followed her , her beautiful sexy back , the way she is walking looking like a goddess of beauty...her sexy round ass was swing here and there with her hips...her long silky beautiful hair on her shoulder freely like they are invinting me to roam my hands there...to cares them with my fingers
I was following her...don't know when we will get married and my queen will rule the whole house along with my heart...on which she is already ruling...my queen....

I saw her getting inside the washroom so I... I can't leave this chance to be with her...alone...yaa?
So, i stood outside and waited for her to come out...did you think I'd walk in, didn't you...?
No no...I don't want her to think me as a pervert but I am... only for her...am hungry for her lips to make love with them while sucking and biting them...I want to touch her plumy lips with mine...fuck...just her thoughts are making me hard...so hard...that my pant tightens more than before...

I looked down and saw that my little friend was trying to come out of my pant...God...this little soon to be wife of mine making me insane...I'll have to take a cold shower tonight too...

I heard the sound of water flowing...means she is about to come out...but I have to go because now I will meet her directly when...I will meet her when I become her boss...I just came for her safety...because I saw that how all the men were eye fucking her infront of me...well I will take care of them later...I know very well what to do with them but it can wait...now my queen is my first priority...

I quickly hid behind a pillar... and started watching him silently from there...I felt like a teenager, silently staring at my crush while hiding behind the pillar...trust me she can make me do anything which no one can not even god itself...she has the power to get me on my knees just
for her...she is my temtatation ,my obsession , my addiction , my life ,
My heart, my everything...I fucking love her...a lot...means A LOT...I called sam to take care of her while maybe I'will going to busy in meeting people...I cut the call...after talking with him...even I know him he will take good care of my queen and my princess...I trust him...

I saw her disappearing figure with full my attentiveness like am doing something very important...and for me seeing her is the most important work than anything... As soon as his figure left from there, I also came out from behind the pillar...and smirked while thinking about the moment I was waiting for...it would come after a few moments...when I will be her boss and she will work under me...but in reality she is not my slave...because she is a queen and am her king along with her slave...yaa...am her slave...I can do anything for her...even set this world on fire if something happens with her...

I went away from there went I heared my father voice again but this time he was speaking in the Mike...that moment has come i see...I reached there just to roam my eyes around to find ad course my queen and my little baby princess and saw them together...my queen was glaring at my princess as she is being... Naughty...she was pointing towards ice cream stall while talking in her baby language while whining to eat Ice cream but ahana was not allowing her as she will be sick...I must say my princess is so stubborn as she was literary trying to came out of her grip but my queen was not letting her...I think eating just one little cup of ice cream won't hurt right...?

Hmm...she is refusing my princess...now she need punishment for it as a tears fell out of from my daughters eyes...then suddenly ruhi took her in her arms and something to ahana on which she first said no...but after that she said yes...and with that ruhi took my princess towards the ice cream stall which I specially set this for my daughter because I know that my daughter likes to eat ice cream very much....very very very much...she just love ice creams...

And do you think that , the ice cream at the business party comes from...? I specially arrange it for my lovely princess...but now point to be noted that my queen need punishment for refusing her to eat ice cream...but not now later...she is under my mercy...and i will not leave her...never...ever...

Father: so as you all know that we got the deal which we were trying to get from very long just because of my all people...who worked hard for this...I appreciate your all's hard work but today I want to announce something more important...as you all know am getting old day by day...so I have made a decision that now I want to hand over my chair to someone else...means from today and from now onwards I leave my position and hand it's over to my son...my pride...abhimaan malhotra...

My father declared and points towards me while cheering...with proud smile and everyone turned around to look at me so my queen...wide open mouth...same with her beautiful eyes...so that means she remember me...she was looking so cute with her open mouth all shocked looking at me...I wish... i fucking wish that I can just put my cock inside her little mouth and fucked her into her mouth until swallowed my seeds while looking into my eyes...because i want her to look at me while am fucking into her mouth....how will her soft plumy pink lips will be looked around my big cock...How will her lovely lips feel while wrapping around my hard cock...ugfff...the heck I have to control my self...am such a fucking insane bastard...who just image dirty about her...but it's my right... isn't it...?

I went towards my father while looking straight into her eyes...and she become nervous while looking at me so she looked down fuck...I want to stare into her beautiful eyes but she is pissing me off by looking down...point to be noted...she again needs punishment for not looking straight into my eyes...it will be so fun to punish her in my way...I stood beside my father and he put his hand on my shoulder and whisper into my ear leaning towards me...

Father: don't stare at her like creep that my son...aur i will cut your little dick into many pieces...

My dad...God...well this is how my dad talks with me...I know you all must be wondering that whome father talk like this...bit I want to informe you all that my one and only lovely dad talks like this with me...but one minute I have a really long and big cock...so in reply I too whispered in his ear...

Abhimaan: dad...my size is not like you small...I am big enough that my wife will be satisfied more than enough...and she is my woman so I can stare at her as long as I want...because she is fucking mine...just concerntrate on your wife just look at her she is talking to Mr
Gupta and I think you know that he has a crush on maa so just go and save your woman...

I said to my father and he hurriedly looks behind just to see my mother with Mr.gupta our neighbor and my mother's admire...my father went towards them as soon as he saw him talking to my mother with his wrinkle filled smile...and I smirked knowing my father possessiveness towards my mother...he loves her like crazy...like I love my queen...but my love is dangerous...and my obsession for her is more dangerous than my love...

After everyone wished me...most of them were females...but I was waiting for my woman to wish me..
I saw her wiping my little princess 's lips as she had ice cream all over her little mouth...I chuckled internally looking at her adorable little face...the way she was eating ice cream and my queen was wiping her mouth again and again...while still looking nervous...Oo... my wifey I didn't even started my game and you are already feelings nervous...what will happen when you will see me everyday in the office...

I was standing while looking at my queen when I saw her talking about something with ruhi...but I saw ruhi...she was staring at me with open mouth and widen eyes...I guess she too has develop a crush on me...but I don't fucking care about anyone but my woman...I saw them standing up from their place...they were coming towards me...
While my eyes were just stuck at my queen and at my princess...they are coming to wish me...I smirked at her and she was looking down while shaking a little...I can feel her every moment just by sensing her movements...this is how much I love her...I know her...I know more about her than she know about herself...

Here she is standing infront of me still looking down while my little princess in her arms was also looking at me carefully like she is finding something on my face...and i smiled at her...she giggle in her cute little baby voice and extend her both little white arms towards me...indicating to hold her...I see my princess is also loving me already....

My queens and ruhi's eyes went wide seeing her wanting to come to my arms...

Ahana: baby...stop he can't take you so stop...

She said and I clenched my jaw tightly why the hell i can't take my own daughter into my arms...is she is being consiouse towards me that am not into kids yaa...it's true but fuck I dream to have kids with her...even I had planning to make a whole cricket team with her...just with her...well I didn't uttered a word and took my princess from her arms and she too eagerly wrapped her little arms around my neck...

Ahana: it's okay Mr.malhotra you don't have take her in your arms...I just don't know how she reacted that way as she never came to stranger' s arms...it's j-just...

I cut off her voice at the middle and said while patting my daughter's back...

Abhimann: it's all okay Mrs.ahana...I think she feel some connection towards me...maybe she felt that i am her closed one...

I said while looking at my princess who was roaming her little palm on my face...sometimes touching my eyes...my forehead...my lips...my cheeks....I smiled at her and she again giggles...I peck on her forehead and she too copied me while kissing on my forehead...and my hearts filled with happiness seeing my daughter loving me...wherese she never let someone touching her and her mummam until she didn't like them...but my princess is letting me touching her...even she came to my arms while giggling as her little cute dimples appears on the both of her cheeks...like her mother...like my wife...my queen...the love of my life...

I saw my queen nodded while looking at us..I mean me and my daughter...then ms.ruhi said...

Ruhi: congratulations Mr.malhotra...I hope you Will do your best...which is guiding us...

She wished me and extended her arms to shakehand but as always I never let some other woman touch me it's just I don't fucking like it...there are only four lady whome I allowed touching me...my mother , my sister and of course my queen and my one and only daughter...khushi...

But I didn't ignore just nodded my head and looked towards my queen who was playing with her fingers nervously looking at her feet...fuck she is just so cute...she fucking doesn't have any idea that how much always make me insane even without doing something intentionally...at the corner of my eyes I noticed me.ruhi's sad face...and of course I didn't give fuck about anything...I just stared at my queen...she noticed what I did with ms.ruhi...maybe she was thinking that i will do the same with her...but...fuck...I desperately wants to hold her into me...into my arms...and never let her go...I will caged her with my love in my heart for forever...

Abhimaan: will you not wish me...? Ms.ahana...

I asked and she looked up straight into my eyes...

Ahana: c-congratulations Mr.malhotra ...I-i hope you will get along with us...

I smiled internally at her while looking at her face but she looked away when my mother puts her hands on her shoulder startling her a little...but she smiled at my mother when my mother said...

Mother: did you eat something ahana...I didn't saw you having anything...

She smiled at my mother and nodded positively my maa too smiled at her and peck on her forehead with motherly manner and my queen looked at her being emotional...I know why...but I felt a little bit jealous from my mother...she pecked on her forehead while I didn't even held her hand...ugff...am i feeling jealous of my own mother right now...fuck me....

Ahana: I had eaten my meal Mrs.malhotra...but I didn't see you eating but running here and there talking to guest and taking care of them...so now it's your time to eat...aur you will get sick...let me bring food for you...

She said and was about to go but my mother pulled her into a hug and said while patting on her head sweetly...God...my heart is burning with jealousy but...she is my mother...I can't do anything...

Mother: you don't have to worry about me my daughter...am fine...you just take care of yourself and this little angle of ours okay...?

My ahana nodded while smiling reflecting her deep dimples...I just want to bite her cheeks hardly....

Ahana: okay Mrs.singhaniya but you should feed something to yourself...

Mother: I will my daughter...i will...

My mother said and they both broke the hug...while I am feeling like just clutch her into my arms ...I was in my thought then suddenly my sister came towards us and said to my queen...

Tara: ahana bha- I mean -

Here my sister was about to call her bhabhi , which I love but this is not the right time even i feel current in my body. Whenever my family members associate me with her...I just love it...

Ahana: it's all okay you can call me ahana...

Tara: no..no...how can you are one year older than me...I don't want to disrespect you by calling you by your name...

Ahana: it's okay tara am just one year older than you so I myself permitting you to call me by my name...

She said and my stupid sister nodded while i was just staring at her all the time admiring her nature making everyone happy...am just so lucky to have her in my life...just look how she is making everyone fall in love with her nature...my sister, my mother , my father...everyone loves her so much...

Tara: can you give me your number pls...I want you to teach me and guide me about my future...plsss...pretty pls...

My sister whined and ahana chuckled nodding at her and saves her number in her phone...my sister giggles and hugs her tightly and she flinched because of sudden movement...but later hugs her tightly...here I am dieing to take her into my arms and my family is making me jealous by hugging her...hmm...I will do something about this...

-ABHIMAAN 'S POV END-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey!!!🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Long time no see...😅😅😅
Am sorry for not updating but as you all know I was busy is my examination so yaa...
Forgive me🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️
But now am back...😎😎😎
So , show your love to me by voting and commenting...
Don't be silent yrrrrrr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 49K 70
A girl from India and a boy from the USA met and fell in love with each other on internet. They both imagine their future without meeting each other...
570K 16.6K 49
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐“๐‡...
925K 41K 48
*under editing* โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐ด๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ ร— ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‚๐’‘๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Œ๐’‚โž ...