The New Girl || Jelsa Fanfict...

By Anneti-social

The New Girl - A Jelsa Fanfiction #375 in Fanfiction (October 17, 2016) Another cliche turn story where the... More

Ρ‚Π½Ρ” ΠΈΡ”Ο‰ gιяℓ
Chapter 1: Moving
Chapter 2: School Bus
Chapter 3: Bookworms
Chapter 4: History and Assignments
Chapter 5: Grape Juice and Sloppy Joe
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Enough
Chapter 8: Cabin
Chapter 9: Sickness
Chapter 10: Pouring rain
Chapter 11: Chicken Soup
Chapter 12: Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 13: Peter Andrews
Chapter 14: Who Will I Be
Chapter 15: The Announcement
Chapter 16: The Rivalry
Chapter 17: Shake It Off then Breakaway
Chapter 18: Chocolate Ice Cream
Chapter 19: Ice Cold Bucket
Chapter 20: Heartbreaking News
Chapter 21: Remembering the past
Chapter 22: Give your Heart a Break
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Jealous or Concerned?
Chapter 25: Take a chance on me
Chapter 26: Costumes and..Tears?
Chapter 27: Trick or Treat
Chapter 28: The Dare
*Painting a smile*
*Bitter & Sweet*
*Tea or Coffee*
*The News*
*Destiny's Plans*
*Emma's wish*
*Not so Secret anymore*
*The Day*
*Confession and promises*
*Snowman Memories*
*Firework show competition*
*Little Things*
*Is she bad?*
*Break the Ice*
*New Discovery*
*Adventure*
*The Broken Games*
*Say Sorry*
*Mission*
*Great Divide*
*Smile*
*Unbreakable Castle*
*In this prison cell*
*Decision*
*Another Adventure*
*Earl of Nothing!*
*New beginnings*
*Airplane ride*
*Surprise*
New Book
ANOTHER BOOK!!

Epilogue

7K 207 142
By Anneti-social

Third person's pov

After 7 years - Hansen mansion, London

"Okay, everyone say cheese!" The photographer said. "Cheese!" Everyone in the room smiled. The camera quickly capture the picture. Everybody started cheering.

"happy birthday baby sister!" Elise said pinching Anna's cheek. Anna laughed.

After those seven years everything went well. Rapunzel and Flynn are now married, Jack and Elsa are engaged, so are Kristoff and Anna, and hiccup...... He's still working on proposing. He wanted to make it as grand as he can. He knows needs would still like it even if it's not as grand as Jack's proposal but he just wanted to make merida feel more special.

hiccup was doing all that the can for this proposal, and hoping he'll nail it like Jack did.

-Flashback-

It was Monday that day. Elsa was up early for work. She was surprised that everyone was already up. They were all on their way to work. Elsa had to eat alone in the dining room.

And when She went out She was Completely confused because the whole building was busier than before, that no one even took the time to greet her good morning like they used to.

Elsa sighed and went to a a elevator. She was inside with Merida who's eyes are glued to her phone.

"Good morning Merida." She greeted. Merida stopped and looked at her. "Oh, Hey there Elsa." Merida said. The elevator stopped on cue for Merida to go. She went out the elevator with her eyes still glued on her phone.

The elevator once again closed its door and we enter up. Merida sighed and sent a message, "She's here."

Elsa arrived at her office and saw Anna finishing her report on her laptop. Elsa didn't know that Anna justry finished talking to Jack.

"Hi Anna." Elsa greeted. Anna smiled and waved. "Hey! You're here!" Anna ran to her and helped her get her things in place.

At least Anna's not that busy like the others. Elsa thought.

"Elsa I just talked to Elise. She said there's a meeting going to be held here and....." Anna said stopping at the mid-sentence. "And?" Elsa said Motioning her to continue.

"She wants you to attend it. She's kinda busy in lots of paperwork." Anna said. Elsa nodded. "I suppose you're right." Elsa said.

"Great! I'll tell Elise!" Anna said. Elsa sighed and gathered the papers and started her work. "Oh, and the meeting is in 15 minutes." Anna said before going out the door.

What Elsa thout was She was heading to Elise's office, but really, She was on her way to the conference room, where the so-called meeting will be held.

"How Much time do we have left?" Jack asked in a panicky voice as soon as Anna went inside. He was planning this for months, he never brought up this topic to a conversation to Elsa though. He thought it would ruin the element of surprise.

"15 minutes." Anna said. Jack sighed in relief and fixed his suit. "Great, just enough time." He said.

"They're not here yet." Punzie said talking about hiccup and Kristoff who was supposed to play as the business partners.

The plan was simple yet hard, they planned to lead Elsa to the conference room for the surprise. Jack thought it would've been easy if Elsa wouldn't think it's a prank so he had to set up a fake meeting.

When the two disguised men (Hiccup and Kristoff) will approach Elsa, they will make her feel awkward, and also let her discuss about some reports so it would seem like a meeting.

Then in then in the middle of Elsa's report Jack will show up out of nowhere which will leave Elsa surprised and confused, and that's when Jack will make his move....

"Where are they?" Jack asked. "They said they'll be here in about 20 minutes." Punzie said.

"20 minutes?! I'm screwed!" Jack said. "We only have 15 minutes!" He added.

"I'll stall." Elise said going straight to Elsa's office. "And so will I." Merida said.

"Don't worry Jack. I'm sure it'll work out just fine." Punzie tried to cheer him up. "They'll make it."

"And if they don't?" Jack asked. Punzie sighed. "You can still do it without all those that you planned." She said.

"I've planned this for months! And I thought it will turn out great but I guess I'm wrong." Jack said. "I only got one shot at this. I wanted it to be perfect for Elsa. And it's all ruined."

"Hey, I'll beat up Kristoff and Hiccup if they won't make it in time. I know How much this means to you." Anna said. "And I won't let those bozzos ruin it!" She said cracking her knuckles.

Jack laughed. This girl never seems to fail to make anyone smile.

"10 minutes." Peter said making Jack panick.

Time passed until it was time for the "meeting". Elise and Merida knew that hiccup and Kristoff wasn't there yet so they created as much diversion they could.

They put up "out of order" signs at the elevator, made a huge crowd go the opposite of her way on the stairs to slow her down and even made her go back to her office by telling her She forgot import files when She was only three doors away from the conference room.

Luckily when She arrived at the conference room the two were already there.

"forgive me for being late. There has been a little.....problem while I was on my way." Elsa apologized.

"It's alright. We understand. Quite a busy day today is it not?" Hiccup, who is disguised. Elsa chuckled nervously. "Yes sir."

They let Elsa report in a couple of minutes until.....

"Sorry I'm late." Jack came barging in. "Jack? What are you doing here? this is a meeting for our Business partners." Elsa asked.

"Well, I just wanted to make a proposal." Jack smirked. Elsa, who as her head stuck about business stuffs, thought that the proposal Jack was talking about had to do something in business. "Well, you should talk to the president about that. I'm not the one to approve about those." She said.

Jack chuckled. All in the plan.

"I already told her." Jack said going to Elsa. He leaned closer and Elsa blushed moving away. "Jack, not now please. I don't wanna mess this meeting up." Elsa whispered. While they were busy talking to each other the two was laughing quietly while watching them.

"Are you even sure it's a meeting?" James asked still having his famous smirk plastered to his face. "Yes, now if you please....." Elsa said. Jack let out another chuckle and signaled the two to quietly go out.

"You know, you still haven't heard my proposal." Jack said. He tried his best to keep her eyes on him so She wouldn't notice the others who was putting up all the props Jack bought.

"Jack you can tell me another time. It's embarrassing to keep Mr. Triton and Mr. Banks waiting." She said. She doesn't know That Mr. Triton was actually Kristoff in disguise and Mr. Banks was hiccup. It was hard to notice because they had those masks on (like the mask in Mrs. Doubtfire) and wigs to really conceal their identity, hiccup also wore blue contacts because that was Mr. Banks' eye color.

"Okay." Jack acted as if he was defeated. That was the signal for the two to come back to their place. Jack went to the corner of te room where it was dim. That was where the props were hidden. Elsa's attention was now to the projector so Jack uncovered the table that had a black cloth on it to hide it.

"Excuse me I'll just go outside." Jack said going out with a smile. Everything is going great. He thought. Just when Elsa turned her attention to her back hiccup and Kristoff shook their head and stood up.

"How disappointing." Kristoff spoke in a disguised voice. "It was quite entertaining watching you two, you didn't have to tell him to go away." He said. They (hiccup and Kristoff) started walking....very slowly.

Oh no, I ruined it! Elsa thought panicking.

"Wait!" She said trying to stop them. On cue the lights turned off. Then the neon lights, which was Jack's props, started glowing. It had an arrow shape so it meant go to where the arrowhead points at. Elsa was still in the state of shock and panick. SHe slowly followed it. Surprised that She saw an arrow pointing to the elevator, which She thought was out of order.

Ting! The doors opened revealing a lady that was inside. The lady smiled then leaded Elsa in.

The doors went open again as Anna went in.

"Hey How did it go?" Anna asked acting casual. "Not good." Elsa frowned.

"Oh, Elsa. This is for you." Anna said giving her a stack of papers. The top was a report paper so She thought it was just another paperwork.

But what She didn't know half of it was papers that was more special. The doors opened once more and they (Anna and Elsa) went out. Anna went the other way running happily, like usual. As Elsa walked with her head downcast Punzie "accidentally" bumped to her knocking the papers to the ground. "Oops sorry." Punzie said helping Elsa pick it up.

"It's Okay." Elsa said picking up a paper with a big number 5 on it. It must be misplaced by Anna. Elsa thought then She saw another with a number 1. Until She and Punzie gathered the pages from 1-22.

"Hey look it has letters!" Punzie said showing the letter "E" in the back of number 7. They started flipping the pages showing letters, but 5, 8, 11 and 15 had blank.

Elsa started putting it All down to the ground, arranging it from one to twenty two. Then one by one they flipped it.

It spelled.....

Meet me at the rooftop

As Elsa tried to figure it out Punzie sneaked out.

"Hey Punzie wh-" before elsa finished she noticed she's alone. She sighed and picked it all up again then went in the elevator to the rooftop.

She was surprised when She walked to the middle nothing was there. Then someone covered her eyes, he chuckled. She knew then it was Jack. She let go of the papers to hold Jack's hand that was covering her eyes.

"Jack what's happening?" Elsa asked. He let go then let her face him. "Jack, sorry about earlier I was just s-"

"I'll only accept your apology when you listen to what I'll say." Jack said. Elsa nodded.

"Okay, first come with me." Jack said guiding her to the edge of the building and looked down where everybody was waiting for his signal.

He lit a little firework which was the signal. One by one they let go of balloon that had printed letters on it.

First balloon.... letter "E".

"Take note of those okay?" Jack said. "Okay." Elsa said keeping close attention to the balloons.

"Got the first word?" Jack asked Elsa who was reciting the four letters. "Yep. It spelled Elsa." She smiled.

"Great. Now the next will be a bit tricky." Jack said and signalled them to let go of all the remaining balloons all at the same time.

Elsa tried to read it but since it was balloons, the wind easily scrambled the arrangement of it.

"Did you get?" Jack smirked. Elsa shook her head. Jack chuckled. "Do you wanna know what it is?" He asked.

"Of course!" Elsa answered. Jack smiled. "It's...... willyoumarryme." Jack whispered to Elsa. She didn't get all of it but then after a while She realized what it meant.

"Did you....."Elsa started. Jack smiled once more. "You heard it right." Jack said. He knelt down and held Elsa's hand.

"Elsa, will you marry me?" Jack asked showing her a beautiful ring that was covered in blue-ish diamond.

Elsa smiled and nodded. "Yes!" She said hugging Jack. He slipped on the ring as they both kissed.

He pulled back and smiled. "I love you." Jack said. "I love you more." Elsa said. "I love you most." Jack said kissing her once more.

-End of flashback-

As for Elise..... surprisingly She actually did her mission pretty well. She and Hans are having a pretty strong relationship.

Surprising how her persistence on achieving her goal actually caught hans' attention.

-flashback-

"So Mr. Heartbreaker. I heard about you being a big-time player." Elise smirked.

"You again?" Hans glared trying to get pass Elise who is blocking his way.

"Why won't you just Agree?" Elise said annoyed. Hans rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed too.

"Who's going to be crazy enough to play as your pretend boyfriend?" Hans laughed.

"Oh, I see how it is! You're afraid you might fall inlove with me!" Elise said with a smirk. Hans raised his eyebrow.

"I have a heart of stone, I never fall inlove.I played with a lot of girls and I never had a single feeling to them." Hans said as Elise raised her eyebrow. "Oh really?" She smiled.

"Then why won't you do it?" Elise asked. Hans rolled his eyes. "What's in it for me?" He asked.

"I'll give you a hundred THOUSAND Bucks if....... you won't fall for me in a 30 day relationship." Elise said proudly. Hans smirked.

"Sounds good to me." He said.

That was one heck of a love story. Elise always drags Hans everywhere, forcing him to do as She says. Hans found it interesting.

He wanted to know more about the girl who begged him to have a fake relationship. He wanted to know why She wanted to be with him so badly.

And all those days with her made him more interested in her. Until he realized he already fell for her.

He didn't get the money, but he did get the girl.

-end of flashback-

"Here is the cake!" Kristoff said carrying a big four-layered chocolate cake. Anna's favorite. "Oh my gosh! It's beautiful!" Anna stared with her mouth wide open. She quickly ran to Kristoff and hugged Him while he was holding the cake.

"Woah!" Kristoff said trying to balance himself. Anna giggled and let him go. Kristoff set aside the cake to a table.

"Thank you!" Anna hugged him once more. Everyone stared in awe.

"Can I eat it now? Can I? Can I? Can I?" Anna asked. Everyone laughed.

"After you blow the candle." Elsa said placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Well! Light the candles!" Anna said excitedly. "Who has a matchstick?" Elsa asked.

"Here." June, Wendy's husband, said handing a box of matchsticks. They got married as soon as Wendy graduated college. Wendy is now four weeks pregnant for their first child.

When the gang knew about that everyone got excited.

-Flashback -

"Oh my gosh! Congratulations!" Elise squealed as soon as the words came out of Wendy's mouth.

"What's it's name?" Anna asked. "Anna, the baby doesn't come out till months. It's just been 2 weeks." Elsa said.

All the girls gathered at the Hansen residence when Wendy said She wanted to say something important. And indeed it was very good news.

"Oh! We can think of one now!" Punzie said.

"Oh! I got one!" Anna said raising her hand. "How about We.......wene!"

"When?" Mer asked. "When what?" Anna asked also confused. "You know, that name you we're talking about..... why when?" Mer asked.

"Not when! I'm trying to combine Wendy and June's name! W-e-n-e..... wait....." Anna said. " I realize, that name was a bad idea." Anna laughed. Elsa rolled her eyes at her silly sister.

"How about name it After me!" Anna suggested again.

"I thought ye wanted to name your kids After ye?" Mer asked. Anna stopped and thought for a while.

"Oh, right......" Anna said.

"Well, I was thinking maybe just merge me and Kristoff's name.... like Kristanna." Anna said. "What about Kristina. It sounds better." Punzie said.

"Nah! Kristina's too mainstream." Anna laughed. "And if it's gonna be a boy imma name him Kristopher." Anna said.

"Why not just name him Kristoff Jr.?" Alice asked. Anna smirked. "It's because I thought Kristoff's name is Kristopher before."

"Oh, wait! I thought of a Better name for baby Wendy! name it After Elsa!" Anna smiled.

"What if it's a boy?" Punzie raised her eyebrows. "Wait, why After me?" Elsa asked confused.

"Why not After Elise? She's Wendy's bestfriend." Elsa asked. Anna laughed. "Big sis we're all bestfriends here."

"Plus do you have a better idea?" Anna asked. "If you don't it'll be baby Elsa." Punzie said.

"How about Jane?" Elsa suggested. "And if it's a boy, john." Alice said.

Wendy smiled as if She just won't the lottery. "That's a wonderful name!" Wendy smiled.

"Then It's settled, Jane if it's a girl and John if it's a boy!" Elise smiled.

"Awesome! Right in time! They're finished!" Jack said barging in the house As if it was his. He plopped down beside Elsa as the others enter.

"Baby names huh?" Jack smirked. "Have you thought about names for ours Elsa?"

Elsa blushed furiously as he kissed her cheek with his hand around her shoulder.

"Jack, stop." Elsa whispered. Jack just chuckled. Everybody teased the couple.

"Oh, grow up guys. It's not Like you don't do that." Elsa sassed. Jack and Wendy laughed as the others blushed.

-end of flashback-

"Thanks." Kristoff said getting the matchstick. He lighted up every candle making Anna more excited. Anna huffed and puffed and as She was gonna blow the candle elise stopped her.

"Make a wish first." She reminded. Anna giggled. "Right. I almost forgot."

She closed her eyes. Muttered her wish and blew the candle. The room started to get loud.

Kristoff went beside her as everybody cheered.

"What did you wish for?" He asked. Anna smiled."Something kids often wish for."

"Like what?" Kristoff asked. Anna giggled. "Happy endings." She said as they pulled to a kiss.

They cheered as if they were attending a wedding ceremony and it was already the part where the groom gets to kiss his bride.

Another picture was taken and the Party went on.

"Hey, where's Peter?" Jack asked trying to find his brother. "Late again?" He asked. The gang shrugged. Jack sighed.

Where did he ran off to now? Jack thought.
"Hey! I'm not always late!" Peter said showing out of nowhere. "I just stopped by the mall to get a present." He said handing Anna a pink box. Anna reluctantly opened it and saw a little green bracelet.

"Thanks!" Anna said wearing it along with the other bracelet given to her. "You're welcome." Peter said.

"So, what did I miss?" He asked. "Alot. Like the cake." Punzie laughed. The others also laughed.

"And I'm pretty sure you also miss Alice?" Jack teased.

For a long time he actually thought the two will end up together, and he thought he was kidding when he told him before that he once had a huge crush on Wendy before he met Elsa. He said the feelings left him but came right back.

He felt bad for him that he tried to set him up with other girls. But Peter turned them down.

"Yeah right. Like you know How my life goes." Peter said.

"In fact I do." Jack smirked. "Like when you used to go Alice's house before."

"Do you even know why I was there?" Peter raised his eyebrow.

-Flashback -

Peter pushed the doorbell repeatedly on Alice's door. Annoyed he also started knocking while pushing the doorbell.

"I'm comin!" Alice yelled. She ran downstairs from her room to the living room. Almost tripping She caught the doorknob and opened it.

"Hey." She greeted in a exhausted face. Peter laughed.

They didn't know a certain someone was passing by on his motorcycle on his way home. Jack smirked looking at the two.

It was already months when Wendy left. Peter would go to Alice's house a lot of times for one reason, and one reason only.

"So, is everything all set?" Peter asked Alice. She nodded and let him in.

"Well, I seriously have to ask him about this." Jack smirked driving away because he was in a hurry, Emma visited so he didn't want to be late.

"So, did She call yet?" Peter asked. "Yeah, I was talking to her a while ago." Alice said leading him to her room where a certain someone was waiting for them to answer.

"Hey! We're back!" Alice said walking in the room. She quickly faced the monitor and waved.

"Hey! Peter you're also here!" Wendy said. Here face zoomed in as Alice put it to fullscreen.

"Well, you always bugged me to go." Peter laughed.

"I just wanted to see you, I still don't understand why you don't like me videocallin you while you're at your house." She said. Peter scoofed. "I hate talking when I'm alone at the house. I feel like someone is watching." He laughed.

"You're such a weirdo sometimes." Wendy and Alice said in unison. Peter raised his eyebrow. "Like you two aren't." He said.

-End of flashback-

that's right, he used to go to Alice's house to videochat with Wendy. Jack doesn't believed it though. he still thought Alice and Peter was going out.

"I didn't know you were a thing!" Anna gasped.

"We aren't!" Alice and Peter defended. Everyone, including Wendy, teased the two.

"Quickly! Shipping name!" Anna squealed.

"Help." Peter whispered at Elsa. She just laughed. "Leave her be, it's her day anyway." Elsa said. Peter sighed and pouted.

"You know, when it's going to be my birthday I won't stop teasing you and Jack." Peter said.

"Your birthday is next year." Elsa pointed out. Jack went beside Elsa and smirked. "And we're probably, or should I say definitely, married at that time anyway." He smirked. Elsa blushed.

"Whatever. I'll think of a way." Peter said. Jack kept smirking until Peter got pissed off and started walking away.

"Was that necessary?" Elsa raised her eyebrow. "If it means annoying my little brother, yes. Yes it is." Jack said.

"I'm bored. Let's go to the park." He said. Elsa rolled her eyes. "We can't leave. The party just started." She said.

"But we've been here for five hours." Jack complained. "It's Anna's day today. You'll have all my time tomorrow." Elsa said. Jack pouted and Elsa rolled her eyes.

"But.... everyday to me is our day." Jack said. Elsa laughed. "Just this day Okay?" Elsa said.

"But-"

"No buts Mister. I promised Anna and Elise on this." Elsa said Leaving Jack and going to Anna.

"You know, I'll let you right?" Anna, who has been eavesdropping on the two, said. Elsa raised her eyebrow. "Don't worry Elsie we're not gonna be mad. And you already helped here." Anna added. Elsa still didn't get what Anna was saying so Anna sighed.

"You and Jack can go to a date." She said. Elsa shook her head. "No, I promised you. Plus Jack needs to learn that I can't always be dragged to another one of his crazy schemes."

"You know, it's give that you met Jack. And it's great that you two became a couple." Anna said. Her voice was soft, and sounded sincere and doesn't have craziness mixed to it. Elsa looked at her curiously. She never sounded like that before, just this once. "It's nice to know that When we get old enough to marry you'll be with him." Anna smiled. "So now when I won't be around he'll be the one pulling you out of your comfort zone." She laughed.

"Anna...." Elsa's voice trailed off. Anna looked at her sister. "I can't believe just in a matter of weeks you're gonna get married!" Anna laughed with her eyes getting watery. Memories of their childhood flooded back to her mind.

Elsa smiled too, also remembering the past. It was just like yesterday they we're teasing each other while they we're at high-school.

All those times when they would oftenly complain about schooldays and How short the weekends are. All those sweet memories they had.

Then came graduation, college years.....

When they started to think more mature. And when they started to stay up all night ,not to chat with friends but to study.

And look at them now. Elise is now managing their business, with Elsa and Anna as her right hand.

"You know...... I have a surprise for you." Anna smirked. "For me? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" Elsa asked as She got dragged around.

They went in Anna's room and Anna started searching for a certain object. "Aha!" Anna said bringing out a box.

"Here." Anna gave the box. Elsa stared at it. "Anna, it's your birthday. Why Are you the one giving me a gift?" She asked.

"I couldn't wait till tomorrow." She shrugged. Elsa laughed. "Thank you." She said staring at the ribbon looped around the small pink polkadotted box.

"Open it." Anna said. Elsa smiled and pulled the ribbon opening the box.

Elsa brought out the triangular object that was in the box. She smiled and examined the lapis lazuli that was in the center of the gold structure of the crown.

"Wow." That was all Elsa could say. Anna smiled proudly as Elsa tried it on. "Thank you Anna. Thank you." She said hugging her.

"No prob big sis. You should Thank Mama and Elise too. We saw it somewhere hidden here at this house." Anna said. Elsa smiled. Anna inhaled. "Hey elsa...."

Elsa hummed in response. "One suggestion......" Anna said. "What is it?" Elsa asked.

"That crown..... can you wear it on your wedding day?" She asked. Elsa smiled. "Of course."

"Yey!" Anna hugged her sister.

"I see you've already given it." A voice said. It's was their father. Anna went to him and pushed his wheelchair to them.

"Did you know that crown belonged to your grandma?" He asked. "Really?" Anna and Elsa asked.

"Yes, your grandma also wore that at their wedding day." He smiled.

"And now you will." Another voice said. Elise smiled. She was with punzie,Eugene, Hans, Jack and Kristoff.

"And Jack...." Mr. Hansen started.. "yeS sir?" Jack asked.

"I need to talk to you." He said. Jack nodded and lead him to another room.

"Hey Elsa. Look what I found." Elise said showing a Teddy bear. Elsa smiled. It was what Elise have her before when they were kids.

-Flashback-

"Elisa papa and I went to the mall and I got this for you!" Elise said handing her a Teddy bear. She had another which was brown like her hair, the same color of what Elsa has except Elsa's was a bit more like a chocolate color.

"Thank you!" Elsa said hugging it tightly. "What will you name yours?" Elise asked.

"I'll name mine ..... boo bear!" Else laughed. Elsa laughed also.

"I think I'll name mine Sonny." Elsa smiled, because the color reminded her of her New found friend Jackson's hair.

-End of flashback-

"Little Sonny!" Anna pointed, She knew about it since it was with Elsa all the time before. Elsa blushed, She remembered that Jackson is actually the same person she's going to marry. She smiled and grabbed it and Elise laughed.

On the other room.....

"Here." Mr. Hansen handed a box that had two rings in it. "This box holds my grandparents' wedding rings which was passed to my dad. Idun and I didn't get to use it because dad was against me and her." He told Jack. "And now, I want you and Elsa have this as yours. You're a great guy Jackson. And I'm glad that you're the one Elsa is with." He smiled.

"Thank you sir." Jack said. "Don't worry, I'll take care of her in all my might."

"I know." Mr. Hansen smiled.

-Time skip-

The gang all worked together to clean up the place, it was already passed midnight and almost everyone was asleep.

"You know you should sleep already." Jack told Elsa who was cuddling with him. Jack's arms covered Elsa's body as She rests her head on his chest.

"I'm not sleepy yet." Elsa yawned. Jack chuckled and pinched her nose. "Yeah right." He laughed. Elsa groaned.

"I'm not!" Elsa whined as Jack picked her up bridal style to Elsa's room. "I swear I'm still not sleepy." She said. Jack laughed and went in the elevator.

"At least just put me down please." Elsa said. Have Have smirked and carried her all.the way to her room.

"I could've just walked." Elsa said as jack.tucked her in like a child. He kissed her forehead then smiled.

"Goodnight Elsa." He said. "Goodnight."Elsa smiled.

"Where are you gonna sleep?" Elsa asked sleepily. "My room of course. Don't worry, when we're married I'll be sleeping beside you. Be wherever you are." Jack laughed.

"Okay. Night." Elsa yawned. "I love you Elsa." Jack said kissing her forehead once more.

"I love you too Jack." She said closing her eyes.

(A/N)

that is the longest I could do.

If you expected it to be a wedding wedding day, well, sorry. Fanfictions that ends in weddings are too mainstream for me.

And for pendy shippers sorry! Please don't kill me for this!

But hey.... jelsa!!!

Anyways thanks for supporting this story!

I'm out! *cries happily and throws chocolate waffles *

Please forgive my grammatical errors and typos, I tried my best to edit this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 46.5K 55
"What have you been hiding from me?" "What?- nothing. Totally nothing." I could feel my heart pounding. No one was allowed to know. But somehow it fe...
924K 39.1K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
229K 4.2K 6
[EXCERPT!] [BEING PUBLISHED!] [Highest Rank: #4 in Mystery/Thriller] [Featured Story - Fall 2017] Student reporter Penelope needs to prove herself. S...
48.8K 1.3K 42
When Ladybug and Chat Noir get into a fight they end their friendship, each vowing that they never want to see the other again. But when Adrien, Mari...