✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

135

308 7 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 135

Mr. Ke never expected that the name "Lance" would be given to the giant panda robot in such a way.

Couldn't find the source at all.

The giant panda robot readily accepted. With a cute face, he pretended to be standing in the laboratory with the power plugged in behind his back, as if he was on standby. The mechanical scientists who came and went to get off work did not know that the robot had already set off a huge wave in its heart, and they were so happy that they wanted to dance in place to celebrate.

The young scolded scientist was the last to leave.

His eyes, like X-sight, wished he could directly peel off the giant panda robot's skin: "Huh." He hummed

softly.

Turn around and leave.

The giant panda robot interpreted greed and unwillingness from the eyes of the human being. The other party didn't even know that he was conscious, and he just regarded himself as a machine and a tool.

He waited and waited.

After waiting for a full 50 minutes, it was completely dark outside, and there was no one else in the Mechanical Research Institute except for a few security guards who were in charge of the night shift. The panda robot saw the right opportunity and sneaked out through the back door.

To leave by the back door, you also need to swipe your card and fingerprint recognition.

The Panda robot had already been prepared, so that the entire mechanical research institute was powered off for ten seconds, not only the credit card machine failed, but even the monitoring system failed. It slipped out smoothly.

The security guards in the security room were chatting and eating roast duck, and didn't notice the ten-second anomaly at all.

The panda robot escaped from the research institute through a dark alley.

At the end of the alley, monitor the blind area. There is a car.

Sitting in the driver's seat, the formal flower leisurely. At seven o'clock in the evening, she was here and waited for about ten minutes.

"Master!"

The panda robot slid into the car, sat on the co-pilot's seat excitedly, and closed the door, "You came to see me."

Hua Xian looked at Fluffy beside him, felt warm in his heart, stretched out his hand, and stroked his fur: "Well, how are you doing these days? People from the Institute of Mechanical Engineering, did you make things difficult for you?" Panda

Housekeeping The robot shook its head: "It didn't make things difficult for me."

Very sensible.

I don't want the master to worry, she is already very satisfied if she can come to visit him.

The corners of Hua Xian's lips slightly raised, and he stroked the soft paws of the panda robot: "That's good, let's go, I'll take you to see the blue sea." This

is a special request from Lance.

Keding is also the wish of the little panda five thousand years ago. What she can do is to help each other realize it one by one.

"The sea... I haven't seen it yet."

The panda robot's eyes showed anticipation, "Master is so kind."

After a pause, he added, "I like the name you gave me."

Hua Xian was taken aback for a moment: "Choose a name?"

How could she not remember when it happened.

Mr. Ke: [Cough—then what, host, please listen to this bottle's explanation. ]

"Lance, I really like this name." A lovely blush appeared on the panda robot's face, "Thank you, master, for giving me the name."

Hua Xianxin said, "Mr. Ke! What did you do?!"

Mr. Ke was filled with guilt: [Host calm down, this bottle is... When I contacted him, I accidentally called his name and said that I slipped. ]

Hua Xian: "..."

She wondered before, why the panda housekeeping robot sent to the earth five thousand years ago would be called Lance five thousand years later.

"That's right, Lance is my name, after King Arthur's Knight of the Round Table, Lancelot." Hua Xian could only bite the bullet and admit it.

The panda robot was even more joyful in his heart: "Lance, Lancelot, I will look up the allusion of this name carefully. By the way, master, I downloaded 680G of information, including life, daily life, humanities, geography, and technology. Classes, to absorb and learn."

Hua Xian shook his head.

I feel more and more that Lance is so sensible and distressing.

He is trying very hard to adapt to the life of five thousand years ago.

After driving for an hour and a half, we arrived at the easternmost seaside area of ​​the city. This sea area, called the Blue Sea, is surrounded by green mountains, part of which has been developed as a scenic spot, and a small part, which maintains a relatively primitive natural style, is surrounded by mountains, and it is said that there is a Taoist temple with a long history on the mountain.

The reason why there was no construction or real estate development in this area is because the Taoist temple is said to have been passed down for thousands of years and is one of the important inheritance places of Taoist culture.

There is also a saying that the mountains and rivers in this area are hidden in the dragon veins of the capital. If construction starts, it will be equivalent to beheading the dragon.

Anyway.

Regardless of the reason, there are indeed no tourists and few people at night.

Hua Xian parked the car nearby, and took the panda robot to the deserted seaside. Nice weather tonight, a full moon, some planetesimals, and thin clouds.

The waves beat on the shore, and there was a burst of sound.

Hua Xian sat down on the edge of a rock and patted her side. Lance leaned over very consciously, sat down next to his master, and watched the sea together.

"It's so beautiful."

Lance admired, "Is this the ocean? It's vast and deep, and the blue is endless."

Hua Xian nodded: "Yes, this is an ocean that has not been deeply polluted." It is much more beautiful than the ocean in the Sulu Galaxy up.

Although her island of happiness is planted with kelp to improve the water quality, it is still not as pure as this piece of blue sea.

The sound of the waves made her mood gradually calm down.

"Will it be polluted in the future?"

"As long as human greed is still there, it will be inevitable." Hua Xian said truthfully, "They will dump industrial sewage into the sea, and the surrounding neon country will also pour radioactive nuclear sewage into the sea. '"

She knew the future of Earth.

Will be destroyed, will be a little bit, to perish.

She originally wanted to change this ending, but at this moment, in front of the endless ocean, as a human being, she realized how small she was when facing nature.

Lance was upset: "Don't fall!"

Hua Xian smiled helplessly, and didn't say anything else. He just felt that the little panda who had just awakened his personal consciousness was childish and innocent.

By the sea, there is a yin and yang totem of Tai Chi and Eight Diagrams.

Two fish, one yin and one yang, generate and restrain each other.

She suddenly remembered that according to the Taoist theory, one life is one death, following the laws of nature, there is a yang side, and there must be a yin side corresponding to it.

"Human beings will eventually die from technology. We can't stop."

A few sea fish washed up on the beach.

Lance stepped forward, picked it up, and handed it to Hua Xian like offering a treasure: "Master, the fish."

Hua Xian's eyes dimmed

, "It's a dead fish. " It was only then that he noticed that the fish in his hand had turned its white belly and was motionless: "It's dead...how did it die?"

He didn't do it.

Hua Xian checked it: "It should be something unclean."

Lance broke open the belly of the fish and saw poisonous plastic inside.

Hua Xian: "It's the garbage that humans threw into the sea, which was accidentally eaten by fish, and then died."

Plastic is a horrible thing.

It is immortal.

No matter it is buried deep in the ground, thrown into the sea, or even chemically, it is difficult to degrade. At least, it is impossible to do it with the earth technology of 5,000 years ago.

"Why do you want to study this kind of thing?" Lance was puzzled, he looked at the plastic with disgust.

"Scientists who once invented plastic and plastic on earth told the world not to mass-produce it when they first invented it, because they couldn't find a way to destroy it. But—

" After turning around, "The capitalists and the rich responded, saying don't worry, we will definitely not produce it. But in fact, it didn't take long for plastics to be produced on a large scale around the world, and they were used in every aspect of human life. Countless benefits, and the so-called convenience."

Lance held the plush claws: "It's too abominable, not keeping promises."

Hua Xian: "Five thousand years ago, the technology of humans on Earth was built on the basis of destroying They only see the immediate benefits and don't pursue the solution. They only let it live and don't let it die, which is not in line with the natural way of yin and yang." Lance couldn't understand, what is

a The natural way of yin and yang.

The ancient Taoist thought is very strange to this newly awakened robot. But he was going to download the information afterwards and learn to figure it out.

this night.

Hua Xian looked at the waves and listened to the bells from the Taoist temple behind him, and vaguely understood something.

Mr. Ke: [The host is right, the destruction of Blue Star, to some extent, has a certain historical inevitability. Knowing that the host wants to change history, but...it's too difficult. ]

Hua leisurely accompanied Lance, watched the sea for more than an hour, and chatted with him.

"With his appearance, it's inconvenient for me to take him to the flower show for the time being." Hua Xian asked Mr. Ke, "Robots have not yet become popular in Daxia, and Lance will be treated as a fugitive panda in the zoo and arrested by the police."

Mr. Ke pondered for a while: [This bottle can help him, change his appearance a little, and become a teenager or something. ]

The blue veins on Hua Xian's forehead twitched: "Can you still know this kind of technology? Why do I feel a little familiar."

Five thousand years later, Lance of Interstellar once, in front of her, changed from blue hair, blue eyes The beautiful boy turned into a panda robot.

It's as if the camera is playing in reverse.

At this moment, the panda robot beside him was changed by Mr. Ke, and turned into a beautiful boy with blue hair.

Mr. Ke: [How about the host, this is much more convenient, you can take him to the flower show. The appearance was pinched according to his future appearance. ]

Hua Xian: "..."

So, not only the name, but even the appearance was passed down by Mr. Ke?

Like an unexplainable time loop.

Lance: "Master's god, it's amazing!" He looked at himself in surprise, and his shape changed. The fluffy panda paws turned into white and slender five fingers.

In Hua Xian's mind, Mr. Ke's heckling smile emerged.

She didn't want to complain anymore.

Unintentional actions one after another had a huge impact on Lance five thousand years ago, and it continued until five thousand years later.

Hua Xian took the boy into the car and drove to Beicheng District.

Near the largest flower and bird market in Beicheng District, there happened to be an orchid exhibition, and the ticket cost 5,000 yuan. Most of the people who went in to visit were orchid friends. After all, those who can afford orchids are basically wealthy.

Hua Xian took Lance to visit the orchid exhibition together. There are thousands of orchids competing for beauty, which is dizzying.

There are beautiful white ghost orchids, the hanging price is 400,000 yuan per pot; there is Tianyi lotus, the flowers are golden yellow with two eyes, quite elegant, and the hanging price is 13 million yuan, which is very expensive; Lian also hung 1.1 million.

Countless rich people are tasting orchids.

In the back hall of the orchid exhibition, there is also an auction exhibition. Some orchids will be auctioned on the spot, and orchid friends will bid below.

Hua Xian did not participate in the auction. The auction was too high-profile and easily attracted people's attention. Acting on the earth, she has always adhered to the principle of being low-key and low-key, and it is best to be like a transparent person.

"I've seen this kind of orchid before."

Lance couldn't walk, and stopped at the Cymbidium exhibition area, "Master, you bought a lot and brought them back to our home in M ​​City."

Hua Xian hooked her lips: "This It's Cymbidium, known as the national fragrance."

Lance stared at Cymbidium for a long time, as if he didn't want to move.

Hua Xian thought of the interstellar world five thousand years later. Lance kept that potted Cymbidium, which looked very precious, and said, "If you like it, I'll buy one and give it to you." Lance's light

blue His eyes lit up in an instant: "Really?"

"Yeah."

Hua Xian immediately bought a pot of Cymbidium in good condition, which cost 18,000 yuan.

Among them, two flower stalks have already bloomed, with a strong fragrance.

Holding Cymbidium, Lance was very excited: "This is a gift from the master, I will definitely raise it well!"

They visited the orchid exhibition for more than two hours, and when they left, it was already eleven or twelve in the middle of the night. Clicked.

"School of Mechanical Sciences, what time do you go to work tomorrow morning?" Hua Xian asked.

"Eight o'clock."

"I'll take you back home." Hua Xian drove in the direction of the Academy of Mechanical Sciences.

"I want to stay with the master for a while longer." Lance was very happy tonight, he was reluctant to part, stretched out a hand, and tugged at the sleeve of the master, "I'll be back at seven tomorrow morning, it's not too late." Hua

Xian Could not bear.

In the end, he drove the car back to his single apartment in Washington, the capital.

"This is my house."

"Can I come here often to clean the master and do housekeeping?" Lance couldn't control the prehistoric power in his body again, "The tables and chairs over there are covered in dust. "

Hua Xian: "You can come if you can avoid being noticed by others and avoid all monitoring."

She put the room key into the hand of the butler AI.

out of trust in him.

Lance was ecstatic: "Yeah! I will definitely not be discovered by any human beings, and I will keep the key of the room for the master." From now on, this will be his home.

Spend time resting and sleeping.

Mr. Ke turned Lance into a panda housekeeping robot again. It moved lightly without making any sound, and helped her tidy up the rooms outside the bedroom and the balcony.

The beloved pot of Cymbidium was also placed on the balcony.

The next morning, after six o'clock in the morning, Hua Xian woke up, and drove Lance back to the Daxia State Machinery Research Institute: "Go, I will come to see you in a few days."

Lance did not bring Hui Lan to the research institute. inside.

He was afraid of arousing the suspicion of these humans. All the beautiful and important things were stored in the apartment he and his master had in the capital.

Hua Xian went to a nearby supermarket to do some shopping, and bought some seasonings, such as chicken essence, oil consumption, cooking wine, etc. Since the vinegar can also be produced by itself, the seasonings that need to be purchased have become less and less.

She also spent a lot of money to expand the space to 300 cubic meters, which is wide enough.

"Mr. Ke, what do I need to do for the three-star mission?"

[Make planet S314 the number one planet in the universe. ]

"According to Lance's experience, I should have failed this mission. He said that I have only been with him for two hundred years." Hua Xian's face was a little dignified, "If the mission is successful, Mr. Ke, you should Can position the time axis at will, and even take me through time at will."

Not two hundred.

Mr. Ke's voice was slightly melancholy: [It stands to reason that this three-star mission is not difficult. The small ruined city outside the 18th line in Qinshan City has been successfully managed by you into the first interstellar city; the S314 planetary mission is nothing more than the area that needs to be managed and operated. Increase the planet's GDP, the economy is taking off rapidly, and various spiritual plants are planted on a large scale, and related products form an unsurpassable industrial chain in various cities on the planet, and the progress can reach 100%. ]

Hua Xian: "The current first planet is the capital star of the Sulu galaxy, which is planet A0001." Mr. Ke: "That's

right."

Hua Xian thought: "The federal parliament and the federal legion headquarters are all established in There are still a large number of troops stationed on the capital planet. Is the reason for the failure because, no matter what you do, planet S314 will never be able to have its own army and cannot be linked to the federal government. No matter how high the economic level is, it can only rank second."

Mr. Ke was stunned: [This... I really didn't expect it. ]

Hua Xian's eyes flashed a trace of determination: "Mr. Ke, I must complete this three-star mission!"

She didn't want to just appear in Lance's memory for two hundred years.

She doesn't want Lance to have such deep despair and can only wait endlessly; she hopes to appear in a more distant timeline and talk to him.

After leaving the supermarket, she drove around and went to a farmer's market street in the opposite direction to purchase seeds: "I want to build a super first-line wine city. The number of sorghum and grapes planted in Qinshan City is still far away." Not enough."

She bought a lot of sorghum seeds and grape vines, and spent tens of thousands of dollars.

The next step is to buy some new varieties of spiritual plants.

I went to a strange vegetable store: "Do you have radish seeds and pumpkin seeds?" "

Yes, white radish seeds cost 8 yuan a catty, pumpkin seeds cost 50 yuan a can."

"White radish seeds cost 100 catties, pumpkin seeds cost 100 yuan." Can."

"Okay." The vegetable boss was overjoyed, and he made a profit of 5,800 yuan.

Hua Xian has wanted to grow radishes for a long time. Pickled radishes are very important pickles. What are radishes for? They are also a home-cooked dish. White radish can also be eaten in stir-fry, not to mention pumpkin, pumpkin porridge, pumpkin pie, and some pumpkin-flavored desserts are all good.

Grain, this time I chose oats, which is a very important miscellaneous grain.

Can make some oatmeal.

Eight kilograms of oats are sown per mu, and the yield per mu is about 6,000 kilograms. If you plant 100 acres, you need to bring 800 kilograms of oats back to plant. More than ten yuan per kilogram cost nearly 10,000 yuan.

In order not to arouse suspicion, she bought the seeds in two installments.

After buying grain seeds and vegetable seeds in the morning, she pulled them back with a rented pickup truck and loaded them into the space.

The next morning, I went to another flower and bird market that was completely opposite. I bought pansy and clivia, seedlings and seeds of these two kinds of flowers, as well as some banana saplings, and brought them back.

"Mr. Ke, let's go back."

Hua Xian wiped off his sweat, "Actually, in the future, there is no need to buy so much at once. You can come back anytime, anywhere, and just bring one or two plants at a time.

" In the past, this bottle can take you with you, and you can come back whenever you want. ]

Mr. Ke's voice was a little smug.

Hua Xian held the Klein bottle, and the next moment, the world spun, and the whole person was teleported back to the newly established anchor point, the island of happiness.

Open your eyes, surrounded by the familiar bedroom environment.

Hua Xian moved the seeds and seedlings out of the space. Some of the seeds were transported by the robot to the aircraft and sent to Qinshan City.

Happy Island will be the breeding base of cocoa trees and kelp in the future.

On the entire island, tens of thousands of acres of land will be planted with cocoa trees, and the cocoa fruit will be transported to the chocolate factory on the island to make various chocolates and sell them to all over the world.

"Banana is also a tropical fruit, so we have to open up another island." Hua Xian took out the map and found that there are several deserted islands near Happy Island. The climate is similar to this side, which is suitable for tropical fruit cultivation. Use it as a banana island."

With a pen, she outlined a small island.

Bananas are delicious, and they must be produced on a large scale. Food in the Sulu galaxy is almost free, but fruits are still in short supply, and have even been included in the ranks of "luxury goods".

Banana Island was being planned, and the door of the second-floor villa opened.

Lance, who just came back from the kelp breeding base, saw Hua Xian, and couldn't help showing a smile: "Master, you're back." The

master left for three days.

He has a good memory.

Hua Xian nodded: "Yeah." He continued to calculate the scope of Banana Island and the area for planting and reclamation.

Lance: "Blue sea, very beautiful."

Five thousand years ago, the blue sea on the east coast of the capital.

The electronic pen in Hua Xian's hand paused: "In the future, if I have a chance, I can go there often."

*. *. *

Fruit Island is planned.

It was originally planned to be one island, but it ended up being six.

A banana island, a grape island, a strawberry island, an apple island, a peach island, and a watermelon island.

On each island, there are tens of thousands of acres of planting area, climate and soil, which are suitable for the growing needs of this kind of fruit. Bananas are tropical fruits, so they are set adjacent to the Happy Island.

"If you have an island, you must have a transport ship."

Hua Xian spent a lot of money to order a batch of large ferries specially used to transport fruits.

Each one is worth a fortune.

Each fruit island is equipped with three ferries to transport ripe fruits outward.

It took three days for the fruit island to be completely reclaimed. Large-scale transplanting and irrigation machines were transported up one by one, and the fruit seedlings and fruit seeds were sown into the land. A new batch of robots was transported to work.

Although it is said that it is mechanized production, most of the machines are working, but some human employees are also needed to manage the fruit island. As a result, Huaxian recruited a group of new employees with a basic salary of 16,000, plus bonuses and half-year bonuses.

It is conceivable that how many people came to compete for the position, it was another fight.

In the end, the best employees fight their way out and compete for posts.

After the fruit island was established, Hua Xian returned to Qinshan City and found that the Qinshan Bridge, which was previously constructed by HN Engineering Company, had also been fully completed. This group of birds did not disappoint. The bridge after completion is magnificent, with ultra-modern design and high-tech blessings, making it a world-famous bridge.

Hua Xian ordered the staff to transplant a batch of crabapple trees, forming a beautiful and unique landscape on both sides of the river under the bridge.

Begonia trees are beautiful.

It is a kind of flower itself, after the flower blooms, the fragrance is overflowing.

Hua Xian stood under the crabapple tree, watching the petals of the crabapple being blown down by the wind and floating on the clear river. The destruction of the blue star gave her a lot of stimulation, so in the city she manages, she puts environmental protection as the top priority.

Familiar footsteps sounded from behind.

Hua Xian doesn't need to look back, she knows it's Qi Ming.

There seems to be some kind of tacit understanding between the two people who love each other. She can sense each other's spiritual power and magnetic field.

"Daughter-in-law."

Qi Ming embraced the person he loves the most from behind, resting his chin on the top of her head, and rubbed her head affectionately, "Begonia flowers are beautiful."

He left for a week and went to Capital Star for two days. people's wedding.

The arrangements over there are almost done, so come and pick her up in person.

As a result, I saw this magnificent Qinshan Bridge, which was built to be comparable to the Federal Bridge in the capital, but more distinctive than the Federal Bridge, because there is a lawn near the carriageway on the bridge, and there are crabapples on both sides of the river under the bridge. Tree.

"Are crabapple flowers the only ones that look good?" Hua Xian couldn't help but raise the corners of her lips as she felt the warm and broad chest behind her.

"You look the best."

Qi Ming hugged her arm, tightening it unconsciously.

Hua Xian said: "I have built a few fruit islands, and plan to expand fruit production on a large scale, and the fruits produced will be transported to various places in the interstellar world." Her voice was full of

excitement.

I couldn't help but want to share the joyful things with my favorite people, "I planted bananas this time, they are very sweet and delicious. When they are ripe, you will definitely like them if you taste them." Qi Ming whispered in

her ear, " Mmm" said: "Come home with me."

Hua Xian knew that this home was not the warm house near the Happy Flower House, but the Qi family's old house in Capital Star.

The two of them are getting married soon, and the wedding will be held on both sides. The first one will be held at Qi's old house.

"Okay."

Hua Xian agreed.

Although Lan Xing was destroyed, it made her feel uncomfortable, but there was still little butterfly Baoer by her side. After traveling to the interstellar world, the happiest thing should be to meet him who was seriously injured. The two supported each other, from knowing each other to loving each other, Walk hand in hand all the way.

next day.

Hua Xian arranged the affairs of Qinshan City, and after explaining it, he boarded Qi Ming's Amentis, and the young couple headed for Capital Star.

*. *. *

The news that the 4S Marshal of the Sulu galaxy and Lieutenant Colonel Huaxian, who led the recovery of Interstellar Lingzhi, are about to hold a wedding has spread throughout the interstellar.

The entire star network exploded, not to mention the hot search, and it was even reported by various media.

The Federal Speaker announced that the wedding will be public and will be broadcast live.

This means that Hua Xian will officially meet everyone, and will no longer hide behind the scenes.

:marry? I knock, are there any mistakes? Are they just getting married now? I thought they had already given birth to two little butterflies and a few young trees in secret marriage.

: I'm broken in love, my family members, woo woo woo woo—Qi Ming, the hatred of taking his wife is unshakable!

: I really want to see what Master Xian looks like. Must be a very beautiful girl. The live broadcast will be the day after tomorrow, looking forward to it.

...

Hua Xian flipped through the comments on Xingbo, and countless former partners sent her blessings, manual Aite.

She replied one by one, expressing her thanks.

The Amentis arrived at Capital Star without any problems. Instead of landing at the Qinshan City Space Station, it landed directly at the headquarters of the Federation Legion.

The headquarters also has space stations for battleships.

When Qi Ming walked out of the Amentis together with Hua Xian, countless federal officers lined up to salute respectfully below. There are extraordinary faces of Yingwu, pairs of excited eyes, and blessings written all over their faces.

Everyone knows that the Marshal Boss is about to do something good.

Lieutenant Colonel Hua Xian, as the marshal's wife, also made his debut in the army for the first time. Compared with the identity of Marshal's wife, everyone's recognition of her is more due to the promotion of Lingzhi.

Nowadays, the ground mountain of the federal headquarters is also covered with precious lawns, and beautiful potted flowers can also be seen on the balcony of the office. On the sidewalk of the headquarters, you can see vending machines for happy popsicles. In the homes of officers and soldiers, rice, wheat, soybeans, and vegetables are planted. These are also the credit of Lieutenant Colonel Hua Xian.

These high-ranking officers and soldiers of the Federation Corps are grateful to her.

"Master Lieutenant Colonel, you have changed an era!"

An old colonel with gray temples stepped forward to shake hands with Hua Xian, his eyes were slightly moist, "You are really a young, beautiful and responsible woman, admirable!"

The other officers also surrounded them one after another.

Hua Xian became the focus. Although she was not very good at communication, she still smiled and said this to this group of colleagues, and responded to their enthusiasm and blessings one by one.

Qi Ming took her to the headquarters office.

The marshal's office is not gorgeous, but has a retro and solemn atmosphere.

Hua leisurely on the wall, saw the military splendor of the Federation Legion, as well as a series of medals, meritorious deeds, and trophies, all of which were the glory created by her fiancé since he was a child.

On Qi Ming's desk, she saw two photos.

On the left is a photo of himself and Qi Ming, the two of them are touching their foreheads together, smiling sweetly; on the right is a family photo of a family of three, in the photo, the speaker's father looks very young, with long blond hair, black and blond His eyes are five or six points similar to the current Qi Ming, and they are also very handsome. Beside him is an extremely beautiful woman with black hair, who is quite capable. Her eyes are breathtaking. There is a book in her hand. It is the young Little Butterfly Baoer, handsome and cute.

"This is my mother."

Hua Xian had seen it before. The chairman's father carried a photo of his dead wife with him, and from time to time he would complain to his beloved wife, saying how Xiao Ming bullied his old father.

In fact, it was his cheating son who was his father.

"Your mommy is very beautiful." Hua Xian couldn't help admiring, her mother-in-law is a rare beauty, no wonder the chairman's father has a deep love, after so many years, he can't forget it.

"Isn't it your mommy?" Qi Min raised his eyebrows.

They are going to get married, and they are still so divided.

Hua Xian couldn't help laughing: "Yes."

She took the family photo closer, originally wanting to take a closer look at the cute little Butterfly Baoer standing in the center like a radish head, but was surprised to find that the mother-in-law On the book in his hand, there were actually two vague words -

"Book of Changes?"

"Well, it's a very old book, Mommy sometimes reads it." Qi Ming replied.

Hua Xian didn't know why, her heart beat suddenly, far beyond the normal rhythm: "But "Book of Changes" is the blue star of the ancient star period, an ancient classic thousands of years ago, and the root of Taoist thought." Why

? , the lady speaker of an interstellar world, would be interested in this.

Yin-yang, five elements and eight trigrams, Hetu Luoshu, derivation of natural laws, and the knowledge in the Book of Changes, no matter how you look at it, it has nothing to do with Qi Ming's mother in this era.

"My mother has a lot of knowledge. Not only is she good at business, she manages the Qi family in an orderly manner, but she also studies some ancient books." Qi Ming didn't think there was any problem with this, "It's a personal interest." Hua Xian was still immersed in

surprise in the mood.

Could it be that she is too sensitive?

"Go to the Charizard's office, do you want to take a look?" Qi Ming asked, "He's on the opposite side, the construction of the fortress on the satellite has been completed, and he just transferred back." Hua Xian nodded: "Okay." She put

it

down That family portrait photo, the feeling of suspicion in my heart still lingers.

But the fire-breathing dragon is a friend of their husband and wife, so it's only right to come back to the headquarters and say hello.

"What's your mother-in-law's name?"

"Yin Xi."

When Qi Min mentioned his mother, his golden eyes unconsciously softened slightly.

Hua Xian secretly remembered this name in his heart.

Opposite, Colonel Odin's office.

"Master Xian, you are here!" Ao Ting called out his military uniform, and when he saw Hua Xian entered the door, he immediately stood up nervously, and respectfully gave a military salute.

Hua Xian noticed that his office was like a garbage collection station, and there were many boxes of happy snacks piled up in the corner: "...don't you throw away after eating? Pile up the blocks."

Shuai Charizard blushed: "...a bit reluctant "

Hua Xian was speechless: "You evil dragons in the west, do you also like to collect things? Don't you throw away these snack boxes and keep them for moldy nests?" The

fire-breathing dragon was embarrassed, and red dragon horns appeared on its head: "Next time, I will definitely Throw it away."

After a pause, he continued, "Congratulations, you are getting married. I am really envious of single dragons."

Hua Xian: "Clean up the house and throw away the garbage early, which can help you get rid of being single as soon as possible. Otherwise, how can you be single?" My girl is willing to marry you."

Aoting: "..."

*. *. *

Federal Legion rounds.

In the evening, Qi Min brought Hua Xian to Qi's old house.

In a huge and luxurious princess room, Hua Xian saw the wedding dress, which was completely custom-made according to her size, very beautiful. I have seen the design drawing of the clothes before, and I fell in love with it immediately. It was designed by the most famous designer of Capital Star.

"Do you like it?"

"I like it."

Hua Xian stretched out his hand and caressed the white wedding dress, layers upon layers, a pure white wedding dress. On the table, there is also an elegant two-color rose vase and a wedding headdress like a queen's crown.

She tried it on herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1K 141
Author: Snail Player Category: Urban Fiction [No CP, non-strong women, cannon fodder female growth] Jiang Ning, a disciple of the outer gate of Shenn...
14K 166 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
563K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...