✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

131

351 11 2
By ruwen05026

Chapter 131

Hua Xian looked at the clown stone in the palm of Lance's body temperature.

Maybe it was the beautiful boy's expression, which was too sad, and she couldn't help asking: "What, only this is left? Is there any special origin for this little stone."

In Lance's beautiful blue eyes, there are despair and fragility, as well as... ...a fleeting moment of hate.

"Blue Star's, the last piece of wreckage."

Boom!

Hua Xian froze on the spot, like a drowning person, submerged by the boundless and suffocating waves, his mind went blank, and a layer of fine sweat appeared on his forehead, the clown stone in his palm, although so light, was pressed Her right hand trembled.

Fragments of... home.

Really ruined.

After five thousand years, there is only such a little bit of the blue star that was so abundant...

Seeing her pale face and pain in her eyes, Lance blamed himself more and more, and there was a choking feeling in his voice: "I'm sorry, everything is ruined, I..."

broke my promise.

We failed to protect our home and watched it become a garbage star. Even if it was full of rubbish, the air was poisonous, and the sky was full of yellow sand, he could continue to wait in the ruins, but those hateful humans actually blew it up! Only the ashes remained, and this piece of debris was also found after he spent decades in that space area full of heavy radiation... Hua Xian held the piece,

feeling a sore nose and a bitter heart. Her mind was buzzing, and she couldn't even think about why Lance would keep apologizing, and she felt as if her whole body was drained in an instant.

The mother star is gone.

When I was on the phone with Qi Ming last night, I just felt suffocated when I heard it from his mouth, but at this moment, holding the wreckage of the mother planet with my own hands, the suffocation and pain were magnified thousands of times!

Seeing that she was extremely disappointed, with water in the corners of her eyes, Lance couldn't help clenching his fists, his eyes were filled with strong hatred - it was all human beings' fault, otherwise she wouldn't have lost her homeland, and she wouldn't have been so sad.

He has guarded Lanxing for more than four thousand years just to wait for her to come back. The destruction of Lanxing is equivalent to depriving him of his last ray of warmth and hope!

Hua was leisurely by the small lake, holding the fragment of the blue star, blowing in the wind, and stayed in a daze all afternoon.

Not a word was said.

It seems to have lost the ability to speak.

Lance was beside her, sitting quietly with her. He didn't know how to comfort her. He was an AI with awakened consciousness and emotion. After more than five thousand years, he still couldn't speak eloquently and lie like a real human being.

When Hua Xian is sad, she will not be hysterical or cry, on the contrary, she is quiet and outrageous.

Until the twilight is perfect, the setting sun melts gold.

It was getting dark, and when it was time to close the park, tourists left one after another. The robots in the Flower Theme Park began to sweep the floor and sprinkle water, wipe the public facilities. There was a popsicle vending machine by the lake, which was sold out. The robots began to replenish the stock, and the ice creams and bottles of wheat-flavored milk tea were neatly placed. go in.

Hua Xian stood up from the lake in a daze, "It's getting dark, it's time to go home, Lance."

The young man sat with her who was on the verge of collapse all afternoon, "Are you hungry, I'll take you to the Happy Restaurant Eat."

Lance shook his head: "I'm not hungry."

He is an AI, and he doesn't need to eat human food, and if he forcibly pours it, it will destroy the body, cause short circuits, and disorder mechanical parts.

Hua Xian didn't force it, and said "Yes".

She also has no appetite.

The robot cleaning the benches in the park saw Hua Xian and smiled: "Master, I came to the park to inspect the work again. Everyone has worked very hard."

The robot of the vending machine, filled with popsicles and ice cream, flashed its eyes, and waved its simulated plush paws at Hua Xian: "Dear master, the goods have been replaced. You are also very beautiful today." Hua

Xian Xian stretched out his hand and rubbed the head of the fluffy robot as a sign of encouragement.

Lance stared at this scene, stunned.

In the blue eyes, envy welled up involuntarily.

He remembered that a long time ago, he and she were like this. He helped her clean the room and do housework, tidy it up, wipe the floor quite brightly, make her a cup of tea, and say "Dear master, welcome home".

She would show him a very gentle smile, reach out her hand, and stroke his head.

The palms are warm.

After the reunion after five thousand years, there are already many intelligent robots around her... Compared with the clumsy giant panda robot that could only do housekeeping, it is much more functional.

Five thousand years, the original body was broken, Lance awakened consciousness, has evolved into the strongest AI in the universe, he can simulate any human, machine form, he can also simulate all levels of spiritual power, as long as He thought, no one could see that he was an AI.

His technology of masquerading as a human has reached the pinnacle.

Not only the former owner couldn't see it, even everyone in the Sulu Galaxy and Fengshen Galaxy couldn't see it.

"Why don't you leave?"

Hua Xian noticed that the beautiful boy who was following behind her suddenly stopped, "Looking at the robot?"

Lance nodded and raised his head slightly: "Yeah."

Hua Xian: "The park's There are a lot of robots, and they will do the cleaning work after dark so that we can welcome new passengers tomorrow."

Lance asked, "How many robots do you have?"

Hua Xian replied truthfully: "There are many, thousands. There are many robots working in parks, playgrounds, happiness farms, happiness orchards, tea gardens, and flower fields." She felt that this beautiful boy with blue hair was very kind

.

The other party cherishes Blue Star as much as she does. She put the precious piece on Lance's neck again. The precious little stone belonged to him, and she could not keep it for herself.

Lance glanced at her with some resentment, and murmured: "Thousands..."

As if unwilling to give up, he asked again, "What about the house, is there a robot responsible for cleaning and pouring tea?"

He hoped , itself is not the same.

rather than one in a thousand.

Hua Xian shook her head: "I used to have one at home. After it left, the family didn't buy any other housekeeping robots." For the past

few days, she has been thinking about giving the Panda robot to Daxia National Academy of Mechanical Sciences, and wants to complete the two-star mission as soon as possible. , go back and look at it... no!

Hua Xian suddenly remembered something, his face turned pale.

The blue star was destroyed and smashed to pieces, so wouldn't it be the panda robot she brought over?

As soon as she thought that the panda robot that insisted on recognizing her as its owner even after being formatted once might be gone, she

... His mood was no longer depressed, and there was even a hint of joy in his voice.

"I can do it by myself. If I need to clean up, I can ask the robot in Happy Flower Shop to come over and help."

Strange to say, since she brought the panda robot to Earth, she hasn't bought a new one in StarCraft's home.

The curvature of Lance's lips gradually rose, and the smile spread to the depths of his blue eyes.

The park is closed.

Hua Xian drove away, Lance said goodbye to her, watched the car go away for a long time, his eyes were extremely gentle, with deep nostalgia.

The petal-like lips of the beautiful boy moved slightly, silently saying a title: "Master."

*. *. *

After taking a leisurely drive home.

The first thing I did was to choose a classical blue and white porcelain flowerpot, go to the happy flower field, dig out a Cymbidium seedling, and carefully transplant it.

This is promised, and it will be given to Lance.

Bring it to him tomorrow.

After transplanting, I poured some water, orchids like water.

On the edge of the small lake, a beautiful mermaid cub swam to the shore, stared at her ecstatically, and called her affectionately in a soft and sticky tone: "Sister Xian." Hua Xian turned her head, the

moonlight Down, the mermaid's tail will glow silver.

"Good evening, Lianjian."

"Sister Xian, the water banyan and the hornwort, have grown up, and they are emerald green, so beautiful." Lianjian reported that this is the Lingzhi she asked him to help take care of.

Hua Xian glanced over, and within a few days, the small lake was already lush with water and grass: "Very good."

That's right.

Kelp seedlings have to be cultivated on a large scale, and it is not a solution to always soak them in the nursery.

She held the potted Cymbidium seedlings, and when she returned home, she immediately opened the map of Qinshan City, "Kelp can only be grown in the sea, and Qinshan City is not near the sea. The most appropriate way is to buy an island near the island. Build breeding."

After buying an island, she can fly a plane there, live on the island for a period of time, and use the hanging method and the one-stop method to raise kelp seedlings.

The island can also become a by-industry.

Thinking of this, she immediately started looking for planet S314, which sells private islands. "The area doesn't have to be too big, the soil should be better, and you can grow something on the island." Turning around, she chose three distances

. A small island near Qinshan City.

Just when she was about to contact the buyer, she suddenly thought of something: "I'm confused, why buy a private island? I'm the owner of the planet S314, just pick a deserted island with no one there, and just use it after reclamation." No

need spend money.

No need to buy from some private island owners.

Hua Xian re-planned, this time he opened the map of the sea area of ​​the planet, and found that there are hundreds of thousands of unused uninhabited islands, and the closest to Qinshan City is the Sea of ​​Dawn. In the sea of ​​dawn, there are many uninhabited islands suitable for crop growth and surface, and there are many choices.

Hua Xiaoxian concentrates on choosing the island.

I kept picking for two or three hours, and then called the Koala family. After all, the Koala family has managed this planet for generations. They are more experienced and can give some useful suggestions.

In the end, I decided on a good desert island, and I took a private shuttle from Qinshan City to get there in less than half an hour.

She called the factory manager: "Send a hundred robots to Happy Island. I'm going to do some kelp farming and spiritual planting on the island." Crops

can be grown on the island.

Kelp is cultivated in sea water, and a hut is built in the center.

"Okay, no problem. Do these robots need any special skills? We can temporarily add program commands here." "

Increase the ability to work underwater, and just be able to collect kelp." Hua Xian's requirements are not high.

Factory manager Shuoling responded immediately, saying that it was very simple.

the second day.

Hua Xian got up and took a simple wash. While still making soy milk, I received a message from the factory manager, saying that a new batch of robots was already on the way to be delivered, and a few cultivators were also sent over, and the cultivators would be used to open up wasteland and cultivate land on Happy Island in advance. , The employees in the factory will also build a happy kelp factory.

It will be finished in about two days.

Hua Xian poured himself a cup of soy milk, gulped down half a cup, and felt very comfortable in his stomach: "Thank you, factory manager, I'll treat you to sweet potato cakes when I come back." [Congratulations to the host, the population has increased to 7 million, and the progress has increased by 3

% ]

[Unlock the achievement of Happy Island, progress increased by 3%]

After drinking soy milk, Hua Xian was about to make some sweet potato cakes. After taking out the sweet potatoes, glutinous rice noodles, and white sugar, Mr. Ke's prompt sound appeared in his mind.

"Island farming can actually increase the progress."

She looked at the progress of the two-star scene, "It's already 90%."

The original 83%, plus 6%, and one percent, is the Xingfu Kelp Factory.

Mr. Ke's voice was a little excited: [The host, please make persistent efforts and try to complete the last ten percent. After completing the two-star mission, you will gain 2S-level spiritual power, and the time difference between the two worlds will also stop. This bottle can take you back and forth between the two worlds anytime, anywhere. ]

He also needs to be upgraded.

Hua Xian put the sweet potatoes in the kitchen's automatic cooker, peeled them, cut them into small pieces, and steamed them in the pot. Then add glutinous rice flour, water, and sugar, and start kneading the dough.

"Okay, I also want to travel anytime, anywhere, without time constraints." Hua Xian kneaded the dough while sighing, "Mr. Ke, the earth has been destroyed, and there is only a small piece of rock left, even if I carry more What's the use of going back with your future high-tech knowledge."

Mr. Ke: "Host, you're a little pessimistic. Pull yourself together."

Hua Xian kneaded the sweet potato and glutinous rice noodles into small doughs, and then pressed them into small noodle cakes: "There is my hometown. Also, the panda housekeeping robot, will it be killed by nuclear bombs in the future, or will it be due to the aging of mechanical parts? Automatic shutdown?"

K is always four-dimensional.

The fourth dimension beyond the three dimensions, the extra axis, is time.

Hua Xian felt that Mr. Ke should know something, what happened at each point in time, the historical process in the long river of time, and the existence of high-dimensionality, he should have some understanding.

"Check this vase, and you can only get a general idea, because this vase has not yet recovered to its heyday." "

What was it like in its heyday?" Hua Xian couldn't help being happy when he heard that he could find the news.

"Control the time, and stay at any coordinate on the fourth time axis." Mr. Ke's voice could not hide his pride.

Hua Xian brushed the pan with oil, put the sweet potato and glutinous rice cakes one by one in the pan, and slowly fried them on a low heat. If you use a high fire, the pancakes will easily be burnt.

"Mr. Ke is amazing!"

She remembered that when she was in college, she went to the cinema with her roommates to watch a sci-fi movie. Because of some adventures, the heroine's brain continued to develop, and she gradually became a high-dimensional life from an ordinary person. The body can stay at any time in history and watch it like a god. In the end, the heroine of the movie succeeded in revenge and defeated the enemy. At the same time, she also lost her human body, evolved completely, and became the air in the eyes of three-dimensional humans, like a god, everywhere.

During Ke Zong's heyday, it should have existed like that.

The sweet potato and glutinous rice cakes are fried one by one, and they are placed on a plate to dissipate heat, exuding the tempting sweetness of sweet potatoes. Because sweet potatoes are already sweet enough, she only puts very little sugar.

A sweet potato cake grew: "Well, it's not bad."

After eating two, I was almost full.

The remaining sweet potato and glutinous rice cakes were put into the food box, ten in total.

Qi Ming was not at home, this time the whole galaxy cracked down on the black market auction house, knowing that the illegal reselling of the spiritual plant industry chain was very strong. Moreover, they are still wanted to arrest the Red Skull Mercenary Group. I read the news last night. The head of the Red Skull Mercenary Group was hunted down by Qi Ming for a week. He fled around the universe and finally caught him. Now he has been sent to the Federation Go to trial.

Subject estimated to return the day after tomorrow.

Hua Xian felt that this sweet potato and glutinous rice cake was freshly made and delicious, so it was not suitable for storage: "When Little Butterfly Baoer comes back, I will make it for him alone.

" The earth was just destroyed, but she didn't hate her fiancé because of it.

It can only be said that it is the sorrow of history and the inferiority of human beings.

Qi Ming is the leader of interstellar humans, but the earth was not destroyed in the past ten years, it was bombed into powder by nuclear bombs 1300 years ago.

She also deliberately checked the history of the interstellar blue star. Eighteen hundred years ago, the blue star was over-developed and completely abandoned. It could no longer be inhabited. The residents have all moved out, leaving only some machines, which are responsible for sorting garbage. Later, the poisonous gas content in the air was too high, and the robots that sorted garbage were corroded by the poisonous gas and became a pile. Scrap iron.

Blue Star's last recorded planet owner, the name is quite nice, the same as the legendary King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table.

"Lancelot."

Hua Xian read it silently for a while, and she was stunned for a while, "Lancelot?"

Lancelot.

"Lance?"

Hua Xian wondered, "Could it be a coincidence? The name of that beautiful young man who owns the fragment of the earth coincides with that of the last planetary master of the earth..." I made an appointment to meet with

Lance and give him a gift orchid.

Hua Xian conveniently took the box of sweet potato and glutinous rice cakes with him, thinking that the boy would like to eat them. Interstellar humans can't refuse Lingzhi's delicious food: "When you get there, ask him."

*. *. *

Happy Flowers Theme Park.

It was just dawn.

The park is open.

The doorman looked at the blue-haired boy in the first place in surprise: "It's you again? It's the fifth day, and you're the first to come every day."

Lance showed the electronic receipt, and on the robot identification code at the door, Scan it.

The identification code shows that it is ticket No. 1.

The happy employee of the doorman was shocked again: "Are you the first to grab the electronic ticket? That's amazing! What kind of hand speed is this!" Lance was not willing to talk to humans, he

pulled his hood, and after the ticket check, he directly After passing the security check, enter the Flower Park.

How did you get it?

Naturally, it was directly connected to the big star network and snatched by using the AI ​​​​command program.

As long as he thinks about it, the settings can easily paralyze the entire big star network, the kind that can't be repaired. But that would ruin the master's Lingzhi business. He knew that she had a lot of Lingzhi products, which were all hung on the window of the star network for sale.

We made an appointment to meet again today, and Lance was so happy that he could think about her all night. AI itself doesn't need to spend seven or eight hours a day to fall asleep and "standby" like humans. The efficiency is too low.

"She said she would give me a pot of Cymbidium."

Lance felt that his main chip seemed to be over-charged, as if it had been soaked in a carbonated drink, and it would be broken and short-circuited at any time. "The master used to bring I have seen the orchid exhibition."

He will never forget those beautiful moments five thousand years ago.

He engraved it in the chip, saved it, and copied many copies.

With that book, he entered the Academy of Mechanical Sciences in the Great Xia Kingdom. He followed the instructions and helped those human idiots to study the machines. She would visit him every now and then.

Sometimes across the road, secretly greet him.

Sometimes, it was to send him a message, and he was very happy to see the news, so he sneaked out from the Mechanical Research Institute at night...

After entering the Flower Park, Lance still went straight to the Cymbidium exhibition area, and the other flowers on the roadside were gone again. Beauty still couldn't arouse any interest in him, the only thing he liked was Cymbidium.

Sitting down by the small lake, staring intently at the Cymbidium flowers, Lance narrowed his light blue eyes happily: "Two more flowers bloomed." There was

still one flower yesterday.

After one night, it became three flowers.

By the lake, after waiting for more than two hours, just staring at Hui Lan, the curvature of the corners of her lips never dropped. He's used to waiting.

It's just that the waiting this time is different from before.

In the past, the more I waited, the more hopeless I became. This time, I was full of anticipation. There seemed to be sparks of light in the main chip, and I couldn't help but be overjoyed.

"It's so early."

A familiar voice came from behind.

Lance put down the flowerpot, turned his head, and showed a very bright smile to Huaxian: "I arrived at 7:04:58, which is not too early."

Huaxian walked over and handed the potted plant to him: "Send it to you Yes."

Lance carefully held the celadon flower pot, his body was tense, his eyes looked a little nervous, and he stared straight at the seedlings: "I will raise the Cymbidium well!" The

flowers sent by the owner.

his favorite flower.

Hua Xian: "I'll teach you, Hui Lanxi..."

"Cymbidium likes water. The soil must be loose, and it's better to be fertile and ventilated. The amount of water should not be too large, and the degree must be controlled, otherwise the roots will rot easily." Lance followed her words almost instinctively.

Hua Xian was stunned.

Looking at the boy in disbelief, "How do you know what I'm going to say?"

If she wasn't interrupted, what she would say next was almost exactly the same as the boy's.

Lance smiled and said, "I've already learned how to recite it."

What you said, I only need to do it once, and I will record it.

Hua Xian was suspicious, and his eyes shifted from the Cymbidium seedlings to the small stone on the boy's chest, and asked, "Why do you have the fragments of Blue Star?" Lance was hesitating, how should he tell her that he

is That panda housekeeping robot...

It's been more than five thousand years, does she still remember him?

His appearance has changed, will she think he is a monster?

Blue Star was destroyed, he failed to keep the promise and failed to protect her hometown, would she feel disappointed?

Hua Xianmei narrowed her eyes slightly: "Do you know Lancelot? The last planet owner of Blue Star?"

Lance's pupils trembled, and he looked straight at her. The main chip was even more intensely hot.

Was it discovered?

"I checked last night. Lancelot is the last planet owner of Blue Star. According to records, he also has blue hair like an ocean. Are you his descendant? That's why there are fragments of Blue Star." Hua Xian Ask out your doubts.

Lance blinked his beautiful big eyes: "Offspring?"

Robot AI, how could there be offspring.

They cannot reproduce from generation to generation like humans do.

Hua Xian said: "Isn't it? It seems that I guessed wrong. After all, your blue hair and blue eyes are very special, and they are exactly the same as the last master of the blue planet in the records."

Lance's lips opened and then closed.

She took him for a human being.

However, during the long waiting time, he did gradually take over the management of Blue Star, especially after those humans exploited and destroyed Blue Star, he really couldn't just sit idly by. In order to avoid suspicion, he changed his name and identity every few decades to negotiate with those humans.

He asked humans to stop mining, but humans didn't listen. Blue Star's resources were almost hollowed out and turned into ruins.

He told humans to stop dumping garbage on the blue star, but the humans didn't listen, the immigrants left the blue garbage star, and they continued to pollute the tower, using it as a trash can.

"Good morning, master." The robot in the park passed by and offered a bottle of wheat-flavored milk tea. "I'm glad to see you again. Do you want milk tea?" "Thank you .

"

Fluffy.

This robot is in the shape of a cat, fluffy and naive.

Lance's long eyelashes drooped: "...Yes, I am a descendant of Lancelot."

Hua Xian hooked her lips: "It's really like this." She handed over a delicate food box, "I made sweet potato glutinous rice Do you want to try it? You came so early in the morning, you probably didn't eat breakfast."

Lance took out the food box of sweet potato cakes, looked at the beautiful pastries, smiled happily, and nodded: "Well, I'm hungry."

Human food.

He picked up a piece, put it in his mouth, imitated how humans eat, and chewed.

"It's delicious, master... Sister Xian's cooking skills are really good."

The blue-haired beautiful boy was full of praise, eating sweet potato glutinous rice cakes one by one, his lips were stained with debris, and the wind blew his soft hair.

Hua Xian looked at his profile: "The color of your hair is like the blue sea."

Lance's cheeks were bulging: "A very important person told me that the unpolluted blue star sea is the most beautiful color in the world."

He couldn't taste it.

Perhaps, a program can be added in the future to holographically simulate the human sense of taste. In this way, we can often taste her craft in the future.

Hua Xian: "Don't be so eager to eat, this food is very hungry, it's ten yuan, you can eat it slowly." She looks

very thin, but she didn't expect her appetite to be quite large, and she ate more than half of it one piece after another.

Just at this time.

A phone call came.

"My lord mayor, the robot that you have customized that can work underwater is ready, and it will be sent to Happy Island immediately." It is the director of the big white lion factory. "The cultivator has already taken the lead, and the Xingfu kelp factory is under construction."

"It's so fast." Hua Xian got up, went to the other side, and went to answer the phone.

Lance looked at her back, covered her abdomen with one hand, a turbulent flow of light blue data appeared in his pupils, and there was a faint smell of burning coming from his body.

Robot...

Happy Island...

No, I can't handle it anymore. Lance didn't say hello to Hua Xian, and went to the toilet in the park as soon as he turned around, and locked the door from the inside.

He vomited out everything he ate.

The clothes were pulled apart, and spots and traces of burnt circuits had already appeared on the strong muscles of the chest.

This body is not human, but redone. He had to open the chest cavity. Part of the circuit had been short-circuited and burnt. Some gear bearings were covered with crumbs of sweet potato pastry, causing the gears to go out of order.

Some internal facilities have been deformed.

This made Lance feel very painful. He frowned, gasped, and was repairing himself.

On the other side, after Hua Xian finished making the phone call, he turned around and found that the beautiful boy sitting by the lake had disappeared: "Where is he?" The

Cymbidium potted plant that was given to him was also taken away.

There are also food boxes with pastries.

"Leaving?" Hua Xian looked around, but couldn't find anyone, "It seems that I really left beforehand, but unfortunately, I forgot to leave a contact information." She is still

very busy with work, and went to Xingfu Factory to inspect the work went.

Happiness Snack Factory has recently increased the production of potato chips and French fries, and is planning to put them on the Star Network, not limited to tourism sales in Qinshan City. She plans to send sweet potatoes to make sweet potato chips, which is also a new snack.

after an hour.

In the flower theme park, the men's toilet.

The door of a compartment opened, and a pale and beautiful boy came out, holding a potted plant and a food box in his hands, looking very precious.

The short circuit fault caused by eating human cakes has been repaired.

Lance returned to the Cymbidium exhibition area by the small lake, and found that Hua Xian had disappeared. He sat and rested for a while, then directly connected to the optical network of the Sulu Galaxy, and began to search for Happy Island.

"A deserted island that has just been named? Does the owner want to build a factory on it?"

*. *. *

Qi Ming is back.

This time the time away was longer.

When I came back, it was afternoon. Hua Xian received the news and went to the space station in Qinshan City to greet her in person.

"Xiaoxian!"

Qi Ming held his fiancée's hand, and stared at her deeply with his golden eyes.

Hua Xian: "Finally back, have you finished your work?"

Qi Ming nodded: "The leader of the Red Skull Mercenary Group has been captured, and the leader behind the Jinbihui Black Market Auction House has also been found. He is a nobleman and has been imprisoned. Ninety percent of the auctions in the Sulu Galaxy The dens of the black market have been destroyed, and less than 10% are left, which are still being cleared."

The young couple got into the car.

Qi Ming took out a blue amber and put it in her hand: "For you."

Hua Xian stared at the blue amber, it was crystal clear with a soft light, the blue was beautiful, and there was a fossil of an ancient leaf in the center: "The last amber fossil on earth."

It was as precious as the small stone that Lance hung around his neck and wore next to his body.

"Thank you."

Hua Xian stared at Lan Po in the palm of his hand. For some reason, he suddenly had a sour feeling, "I like it very much."

Qi Ming: "It has been appraised by someone. It is Lan Xing's item, and it is genuine."

Hua Xian caressed the blue amber: "I like Lanxing's things very much. In the past two days, I met a young man in the flower park, who is the descendant of Lanxing's last planetary master." Qi Ming stretched out his hand and stroked it

. Fiancee's long hair.

He always knew that she had a secret.

For example, those spiritual plants, every once in a while, there will be more types.

But he never took the initiative to ask, he respected her enough. If she wants to speak, he will listen; if she is unwilling to speak, he will not force it, if he loves her the same.

"I gave that young man a pot of orchids. Maybe it's because of the destruction of the Blue Star, he looks rather melancholy." "

Is the orchid a new species?" Qi Ming asked.

"Yes, it's very beautiful. The key is that it smells very fragrant. I have planted more than a thousand plants." Leaning beside her lover, Hua Xian took out three more golden world tree fruits and handed them to him.

Qi Ming didn't care about the young man Hua Xian talked about, thinking that it was the new friend she made during this period of time.

When he saw the three new fruit cubs, surprise appeared on his face: "It bears fruit again?"

Hua Xian nodded: "These three fruits have the same ability as the previous two fruits. I It has been tested, and it can make the seeds of spiritual planting germinate quickly. You can send it to the capital star or other star gates to help promote spiritual planting." Frustration is depression

.

Sad because of the destruction of the earth, but the earth has been destroyed for more than a thousand years, and she can't anger the current Sulu people for no reason. It was their ancestors who destroyed the earth.

It's not Qi Ming, nor the chairman's father, nor the current federal citizen.

If the earth is destroyed, then create a new planet full of green, and create a new universe! At that time, we must pull Lance and let him take a look, so as not to show such a desperate expression again.

"The three of them also have 3S-level mental power fluctuations." Qi Ming gently stroked the fruit, "Same origin as me."

Like his own children.

When Qi Ming returned home, he didn't even have time to rest. The Federation Council immediately held an emergency meeting to decide on the distribution of the fruits. In the end, it was decided to send them to star gate B, star gate C, and star gate D respectively.

In this way, there are three more star gates, which can independently cultivate seedlings.

These three star gates all have branches of the Federal Academy of Plant Sciences.

*. *. *

Hua Lei went to Happy Island.

The matter of kelp farming can no longer be delayed.

If the delay continues, the kelp seedlings will probably die if they don't go into the sea.

When she arrived at Happy Island, Hua Xian saw that the Happy Kelp Factory had been built, with advanced machinery and dozens of professional robots inside. In the factory, there is also a small two-story building where people can live.

Hua Xian used the fastest speed to put the kelp seedlings into the coast for breeding.

Let those hundreds of robots help together.

Among them, there is a robot in the shape of a panda with a pair of very unique blue eyes. It works very hard and is very efficient.

He is a panda robot, which can triple or even five times the work efficiency of other robots.

"You did a good job."

Hua Xian stretched out his hand and patted the blue-eyed panda robot on the shoulder, "From now on, the robots on this happy island will be under your control." The

blue-eyed panda robot was very happy: "Thank you, master. , It is my honor to work for you!"

Huaxian saw a piece of kelp wrapped around his paw, and helped him untie it: "Do you have a serial number?" "Yes, machine No. 1."

Lan road

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.8K 63
[COMPLETED] An Australian family gets stuck in Atlanta after the outbreak of a virus that wakes the dead up. Chloena Simpson, a twenty years old dau...
75K 4.3K 23
↳ ❝ I ADORE YOU. ❞ ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ yandere!mythological creatures x male!reader 「 There was a merman. A naga. A dragon. Without any warning, an app appear...
78.7K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...