✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

125

422 11 2
By ruwen05026

Chapter 125

The progress of Qinshan City is 77%.

Hua Xian was very happy, and knew that the entire city and all the roads had been expanded and rebuilt. She simply drove the car herself, went shopping around the city, and wandered around.

Sure enough, the roads were built exactly the same as the section from the space station to the playground and the flower theme park.

Wide roads, the best asphalt slabs, pedestrian street lights, and even green belts and lawns on both sides are all exactly the same. Many pedestrians on the road will stop when they see the lawn.

For the citizens of Qinshan City, even though they know that the mayor is Mr. Xian who promoted Lingzhi on Xingwang.com and led the recovery of Xingling Lingzhi, they have never seen so many lawns with their own eyes!

This is much more than the ones laid out in playgrounds.

At a glance, as long as there is a road for driving, there is a lawn. It is really a super happy thing to see green.

While driving around, Hua Xian also let Hua Xian understand the general situation of the city: "The infrastructure is quite poor. There is not a third-level public hospital? The highest is the second-level?" It's outrageous

!

The highest public hospital is the top three. Under normal circumstances, a city with a relatively good development will have one, and it is generally named the No. 1 Citizen Hospital of XX City, and the second level is basically a county-level hospital. Medical equipment, doctors, etc. The equipment is relatively poor.

"Qinshan City now has more than five million people including immigrants, and the number is still increasing. If the medical conditions are poor, the citizens will live here. If things go on like this, it is inevitable that there will be complaints." Hua Xian directly in

Qinshan Get out of the car at the parking lot near the No. 1 Municipal Hospital.

Enter the hospital.

I saw the busy doctors coming and going, and many patients queuing up for outpatient consultation. The doctors were so busy that they were still too busy. The old lady in the queue behind was coughing uncomfortably, but there was no place to sit.

"Nurse, I...I want to see a doctor. My heart hurts all the time. Where can I go?" The old woman's voice was hoarse.

"Queue up for registration, and then go for a blood test. If you have a problem with your heart, go to the cardiology department." The nurse was busy, holding a bunch of medical records in her hand, trotted to an office, and answered the old lady's questions hastily.

Hua Xian felt that the old grandma was a little pitiful, so she handed her the bottle of water that she carried with her.

"Thank you, little girl."

The grandmother's legs were already trembling from standing for a long time.

Trembling, she opened the bottle cap, took a sip of water, moistened her dry throat, and showed a very kind and kind smile to Hua Xian.

Hua Xian sighed, and personally accompanied the old lady, registered, had a blood test, and guided her to the cardiology department.

After finishing, Hua Xian left alone.

Back at the pharmaceutical factory, I found Dean Ge Wen: "District 7 is a tertiary sanatorium, which belongs to the federal military, right?" The

dean nodded: "Yes."

He looked at the mayor suspiciously, not knowing why the mayor From this question.

Hua Xian: "Military sanatoriums are different from ordinary public hospitals."

"Naturally."

The dean explained, "Military sanatoriums only accept veterans who were seriously injured in the interstellar war and provide them with benefits and benefits. Medical insurance. All treatments can be reimbursed by medical insurance, and basically belong to the welfare institution serving the federal army. It does not receive local citizens and patients." Hua Xian sighed softly: "The

Seventh District Sanatorium is the only one in Qinshan City The top three sanatoriums, however, have no effect on the city's medical development."

The dean immediately understood the meaning of the mayor: "You want to build a hospital and then declare the specifications?"

Hua Xian nodded: "The medical situation in this city, It has become a big problem, and it is difficult to see a doctor."

The dean was thoughtful.

He checked and found that there are only two public hospitals in Qinshan City, some small low-level community hospitals, and two private hospitals. The grades of these hospitals are very low, second-class and second-class.

"It is indeed a big problem. Mayor, I suggest that you first expand the two public hospitals in this city, increase the number of medical equipment and beds, and then recruit doctors, hire chief physicians and experts, and first recruit the first citizen of Qinshan City The hospital should be upgraded to a third-level public hospital. A few more public hospitals will be built."

Hua Xian listened carefully to the opinions.

"It still needs to be approved by the higher authorities. Public hospitals need property certificates and certificates of use. You have this, and you can dispose of the land in the city at will; secondly, you need the design drawings of the hospital buildings; For the legal representative of the hospital, you can fill in yourself or find someone you trust to serve; fourth, you need the licensed physician certificates of doctors in each department; fifth, you need the details of the equipment and instruments owned by the hospital; The seventh is the comprehensive assessment of fire prevention and environment."

The dean explained to her in detail, "Most of these can be solved with money.

" , Without money, it is difficult to move an inch.

"You just need to tell me how much money you need to invest in building a city-level tertiary hospital. You and your apprentice will handle the rest."

She is not a professional.

Do it yourself, there will inevitably be omissions.

"A tertiary hospital guarantees a minimum of two billion; It needs 10 billion, or even higher!"

Hua Xian understood: "Do you have enough contacts? Can you attract the most outstanding doctors from the same industry to work in the hospital I opened?" "

That must be enough."

Dean Ge Wen suddenly became proud, "Thanks to you, the old man has already made a name for himself in the medical field of the Sulu galaxy because of the production of various genetic medicines. He has published more than 20 papers, all of which have been included and compiled into the highest-level authoritative materials. Among them, at Capital Star First Medical University, an honorary professor was also named. Many brothers and sisters in the past still keep in touch with me. Over the years, I have also cultivated many disciples." Hearing this, Hua

Xian Rest assured: "Then I will invest 50 billion to expand the first public hospital and the second public hospital in Qinshan City to the top three level, and then build the third, fourth, and fifth public hospitals. Come to the specification of 10 billion."

If you want to build, build the best one.

Anyway, she has a lot of money, and tens of billions of dollars has little effect on her assets. But it has a huge impact on the medical level of the entire Qinshan City.

The dean turned pale with shock: "Is it so high-standard, directly against the affiliated hospital of Capital Star First Medical University?"

He graduated from Capital First Medical University in the past.

I also worked as an intern in its affiliated hospital, so I know the situation there very well.

"Hmm."

Hua Xian pondered for a while, "Affiliated hospital? Or, we also have the entire Qinshan Medical University? It's one thing to recruit a group of medical students from outside, and I can't do without it. The first to fifth municipal hospitals are the cradle for training these medical students."

The dean was extremely excited: "Good!"

This is a big project.

"The mayor trusts me so much, entrusts me with such a big matter, and I will definitely live up to your expectations and intentions!"

Hua Xian directly swiped 50 billion to him, and the dean took a few of his Little apprentice, go to work.

Anyway, he is not afraid of others running away. The dean and the dean's apprentice, Ouke, are both veteran-level happy employees. Several other young apprentices have also signed employee contracts and work in the pharmaceutical factory.

Just get things done.

After explaining.

Hua Xian was in a good mood, returned home, and decided to make a new dish: "Let's make mashed potatoes, like the KFC duck." He

took some potatoes.

Let the machine wash, peel and slice.

Then soak the cut slices for a while, take out a part of the starch, put it in a steamer, steam for fifteen minutes, take it out, put it on a plate, and mash it into mashed potatoes.

Then take out the fresh milk from the crystal cupboard. Add some good quality milk, add some salt and stir well.

Take out a small bowl, fill it with mashed potatoes, and smooth it out.

"Daughter-in-law, it smells so good, what are you doing?" Butterfly probed.

"Mashed potatoes. Wait a minute, I'll make a juice." Hua Xian took out cornmeal, oil, pepper, and water, added them together, stirred them evenly, and heated them over low heat.

Adjust the juice.

There are guests again at home, the big white lion plush, the fox sibling plush, the cerebellar axe plush, and the giant panda sister on vacation, and the four-tailed cat brother.

So many plush, sitting in rows around the living room of her house.

"Is the Federal Military Academy on vacation?"

"Yeah, a week-long Starry Sky Festival." The giant panda girl nodded, a big, round one, still holding a bamboo in her hand, gnawing on it.

Hua Xian put bowls of mashed potatoes in front of the fluffy ones.

Drizzle each with the sauce.

Each small bowl is equipped with a small spoon.

"Eat it, treat it as snacks."

Zhong Fulu was delighted, holding a small bowl of mashed potatoes, dug a spoonful with a small spoon, and put it in his mouth to taste.

Sister Fox: "Wow! It's delicious. It tastes better than the French fries, and it's not greasy. Although the French fries are good, they are very greasy. This one will not."

Brother Fox secretly asked the master what to do, mashed potatoes, and wanted to steal the teacher.

The four-tailed cat brother ate so much that the fur on his face was stained with mashed potatoes: "Sister Xian's craftsmanship is getting better and better." The four tails behind him were happily waving.

Qi Ming: "One more bowl."

Hua Xian filled it up for him.

The big white lion imitated the example and handed the empty bowl to Hua Xian, but he was a little more flattering when he spoke, not as confident as the marshal: "Yes, can I have another bowl?" "Yes, I have done a lot today

. "

Potatoes are already big, and I made nine potatoes, but this small bowl is very small.

Hua Xian brought another bowl of mashed potatoes to the director of the big white lion. The other fluffy eyes were envious, so they quickly ate what they had in hand, and came to ask for a second bowl of benefits.

Hua Xian is not selfish, she gave everything that should be given, and she ate a bowl herself.

Jing Deng licked the remaining mashed potatoes on the spoon eagerly: "Master, can this dish be added to the menu of Happiness Meals ?

" Drink tea leisurely. Everyone also likes to drink tea. They feel refreshed and their work efficiency will increase. "By the way, the factory manager, I need a large amount of glucolactone." Hua Xian made a request to the big white lion who was full of food and drink. "Lactone?" The big white lion was stunned for a moment, and then said, "This is easy to handle, just mass-produce it." He knew about glucolactone. It was specifically proposed by the mayor before, for making tofu. Tofu has already been eaten in the happy canteen, but it is only eaten internally, and it has not become popular. *. *. *

Soon, within a day or two, the factory manager added a glucolactone production machine to the seasoning factory, and produced small bags of glucolactone.

Hua leisurely counted the next day.

The soybeans that have been promoted are almost ready to eat.

So, she recorded a short video.

"Today, I will teach you how to make soybean milk and tofu brain. First, soak one kilogram of soybeans overnight. The next morning, you can make soybean milk in the soybean milk machine. I recommend the giant panda soybean milk machine, the effect is very good, the price It's cheap, and if you own one, you can drink delicious Lingzhi soymilk every day."

Hua Xian used the soymilk machine to make soymilk.

White, hot, with a strainer, and the bean dregs have been removed. "You can choose to add sugar or no sugar, or chill it. Qinshan City has low-priced iced soy milk, and you outside Qinshan City can also make it yourself." The

first The first step is to teach you how to make soy milk, and the second step is to teach you how to make soft tofu.

"Grind out all the other soy milk." This step will be edited and fast-forwarded in the later stage, "Put the original soy milk in a pot on low heat and boil it again. When it is cooked, peel off the top layer of bean skin. Here, we need to use a very important thing, glucolactone, according to the ratio of 400ml soymilk to 1g glucolactone." "The soymilk is

cooled for about two minutes, pour the prepared innerfat liquid, and remove the froth on the top Clean it up, stir it gently, and keep the action small. Keep it warm for about 20 minutes, and the soy milk can be made into tofu nao."

Hua Xian took out two crystal bowls, "There are two ways to eat tofu nao, one The one is sweet and the other is salty. I prefer the salty one. For the sweet one, you can add a little sugar. For the salty one, you can pour the boiled chicken soup, add a little chicken, sprinkle with chopped green onion, and it is tender It's delicious."

Marshal: "I'll try it."

He directly took the bowl of salty chicken sauce tofu nao, and drank it down, "My wife's cooking is really delicious, let's have another bowl!"

Hua Xian served him another bowl.

Qi Ming snorted just like that, and drank five bowls of tofu nao in a row.

Turning off the button to record video, Hua Xian asked: "Were you in a meeting just now?"

Qi Ming: "Don't even think about secretly recording a video behind my back, you have to appear on camera for your husband!"

Hua Xian: "..."

The video was edited, sent out.

Same as the previous few times, in just a few minutes of work, the breaking volume has exceeded 100 billion. Countless fans collect, repost and comment one-stop. Every time Mr. Xian teaches them to make new things, they will learn it very seriously.

: I watched the five-minute teaching video carefully, and it was even more serious than my online class. By the way, I also took notes. My aunt's house planted soybeans, and I heard that they are already ripe, so tomorrow I will go to my aunt to get some, and I will make chicken sauce and tofu brain by myself.

: I have placed an order for a giant panda soymilk machine, and I can drink soymilk every morning in the future, looking forward to it! The method of tofu nao is a bit complicated, huh? Buy a soymilk machine and get a bag of 50g glucose lactone? Wow!

: I'm the only one who noticed that Marshal directly drank five bowls of tofu nao? That must be delicious.

: I feel that it may be the power of love. In the future, this Chicken Sauce Tofu Nao will be renamed Once Five Bowls of Beloved Wife Tofu Nao. Let my husband do it. If he can't drink that much, I will divorce him.

A drop of cold sweat ran down Hua Xian's forehead: "Look at you, you have misled the fans. Not everyone can eat like you, who can eat five bowls of tofu at once."

Qi Ming raised his eyebrows: "Are you praising me? "

Hua Xian: "...Your face has become thicker."

In the past, she was a very innocent little Butterfly Bao'er, who was shy, blushed, and her tentacles turned red, but now she has completely changed.

"Thickened? No?" Qi Ming moved his face closer, and kissed his daughter-in-law's lips by the way, "Try it, has it thickened?"

Hua Xian kicked him away.

After the video was sent out, the whole people set off an upsurge of making soy milk and tofu.

Tofu brain in chicken sauce has once again become a hot search term, soaring all the way. Countless citizens of the two gangs have followed suit, and of course, they are limited to those who grow soybeans at home.

These days, Hua Xian has been sending out soybean seedlings every other day and assigning them to the spiritual planters below for them to continue planting.

However, after all, there are some troubles.

It takes a lot of time to cultivate the seedlings and send them out continuously. Every day, I have to go to the spiritual plant cultivation room to change into a mimicry and nurture all the seeds. If other things are delayed, it will delay the promotion of Lingzhi in the entire Sulu galaxy.

Finally, the solution came.

That night, Qi Ming turned into a golden-winged butterfly as usual, and wanted to sleep on the flower of the world tree of his wife, lie down and drink nectar, eat delicious pollen in the flowers, and sleep in extreme happiness.

But who knows—

"Daughter-in-law, our fruit cubs have grown up."

Qi Ming stared at the two fruits intently.

That's right, two.

The first to fall off were two flowers, and green fruits were produced on the two vines. From the size of a fingernail some time ago, it has become the size of a fist in the past ten days.

"It's so strange, it's golden." Hua Xian was a little surprised, "It was blue a few days ago." "

It means it's my baby." Marshal Qi Ming said in a very firm voice.

Hua Xian smiled and said, "But, this fruit really doesn't have any of your genes." I didn't want to hurt Little Butterfly Bao'er, but that's the truth.

She bears fruit, completely inheriting the genes of World Tree, and has nothing to do with others.

Qi Ming insisted: "The golden fruit is our baby."

After a pause, he glanced at her resentfully, "The child is already so old, and you don't give me a title."

Hua Xian: "..."

What is this?

It may be that the child's father stared at it for too long, and then he heard a "pop", and the golden world tree fruit fell off the branch of the tree vine.

Qi Ming: "The child is born!"

The golden butterfly flew over immediately, landed on the fruit carefully, and observed if there was any abnormality in the 'child'.

Huaxian stretched out her hand, touched the golden world tree fruit to the palm of her hand, and observed: "It's quite healthy, there is no problem. It is surging with the life force of the world tree." It can be said that it perfectly inherited

her Ability.

"Crack"

Another ripe fruit also fell from his finger.

There are two fruits in total, like twins, almost identical in shape, about the size of an adult's fist, with smooth skin and a faint sweet smell.

The little butterfly was very happy and flew around the fruit.

The next moment.

He directly turned into a human form, held one of the fruits in his palm, and couldn't help but be filled with joy: "Daughter-in-law, you gave me twins."

Hua Xian glared at him: "Don't talk nonsense, it has nothing to do with you. Born."

Qi Ming: "I gave the powder."

Hua Xian: "Can it be the same? You didn't provide it..." Forget it, I can't go on. It's not suitable for such an exciting topic at night.

In order to prevent the young couple from wiping their guns and misfiring or something.

Qi Ming's golden eyes instantly darkened: "It's okay."

His voice was hoarse, full of indescribable.

"Cough—" Hua Xian coughed in embarrassment, and quickly changed the subject, "Since the fruits have all come out, let's do an experiment to see if the fruits have the ability to breed seeds and make spiritual seeds germinate."

Qi Ming nodded: "Go to bed first, it's already late for the experiment tomorrow."

He doesn't like staying up late.

I also don't like her staying up late too hard.

Hua Xian responded with a smile.

That night, the golden butterflies didn't sleep on the flowers of the World Tree anymore, but spread out their beautiful butterfly wings and slept on the fruit of the World Tree, as if they were hugging their cubs.

the second day.

The young couple Hua Xian and Qi Ming took their world tree fruit cubs to the nursery.

In order to avoid the influence of Hua Xian's own power, Hua Xian let Qi Ming take the child in. The robot sent a new batch of wheat seeds from the field, fresh and not in contact with other people.

The golden fruit of the World Tree was placed in the middle of a pile of wheat seeds.

Guozi couldn't talk, let alone have a heartbeat, let alone move, Qi Ming talked to the child, but the child ignored him. Sure enough, it was the same as the daughter-in-law said.

In this way, Qi Ming took the fruit and cultivated the seeds in it for about an hour.

A miracle happened!

"Daughter-in-law, it's sprouted!"

Qi Ming's surprised voice came from the nursery room.

Hua Xian rushed in immediately, and was full of joy to see that around the golden fruit of the World Tree, those seeds had green spikes: "So fast?" Qi Ming: "Yes, it's amazing.

Only It can be said that our children are awesome!"

Hua Xian was amazed: "The ability to breed seedlings is stronger than mine. I can only make seeds germinate within two days, but Guoguo can make seeds sprout in an hour Come."

Mr. Ke sincerely doesn't lie to me!

Ke is always invincible!

[low profile. ]

In my mind, Mr. Ke's voice emerged, [Don't exaggerate the bottle so much, the bottle will swell. ]

Hua Xian: "..."

Then I remembered that Ke could always read her heart, and directly read the meaning reflected in her brain waves.

Hua Xian asked Mr. Ke: "How long can the fruit of the world tree maintain its vitality?"

She knew that the fruit of ordinary plants would wither.

Just like an apple or a peach, if you put it there for a long time, it will rot and break, which is commonly known as "death".

Mr. Ke replied: [As long as the mimicry of your World Tree is still there, the fruit of the World Tree will not wither. After all, it's the blob of power that separates from your mimicry. ]

Hua Xian understands.

Withdrawing her thoughts, Hua Xian saw that Qi Ming was still praising the child, and even excitedly kissed the fruit cub.

"Okay, now the experiment is successful, let's go to Capital Star."

Hua Xian picked up another fruit, with a gentle look in his eyes, "Send it to the Capital Star Academy of Plant Sciences, let those experts and academicians , use Guoguo's ability to cultivate a large amount of seeds by yourself. The Federal Council doesn't need it, it always buys seedlings from me." The

income of seeds and seedlings is actually very high.

One billion seedlings are sent at a time, even if the price is very low, two for one yuan, that is 500 million at a time. Fifteen times a month, that is an income of more than 7 billion yuan.

This number is beyond the imagination of many ordinary people. Even if they are wealthy businessmen, how many people can make so much money within a month?

Qi Ming was very reluctant: "This is just born, and we are about to send our child out. What a cruel mommy."

Hua Xian stretched out her hand and rubbed the short fluffy golden hair of the object: "Don't make trouble, if it's really our child, I certainly won't give it away, and take good care of it by my side, so that the child can enjoy the warmest family and the most Good education."

Qi Ming still felt a little empty in his heart.

His mother died in the war when he was very young.

He was raised by the speaker's father who was very unreliable, who cheated his son from childhood to adulthood, and lacked maternal love. The chairman's father is very busy with work. He has been living a lonely life, so he can't see his child being lonely.

"Can you keep one?"

Qi Ming was still reluctant, "For the first pair of twins, at least one should be left as a thought."

Hua Xian suddenly felt that the heart of the object was actually very soft, like the cold-hearted person who came out of the special line. The image of the marshal is very inconsistent.

"Look."

Huaxian stretched out a vine, where there were three flowers, but now they have all fallen off, "where the flowers fell off, new fruits emerged. Little Butterfly Baoer, we will , there will be a lot of world tree fruits, all of which will be grown by your pollination."

Qi Ming stared at the three places with small fruits for a long time.

Finally, with a sigh, he succumbed.

"Okay."

He is a marshal and a member of the Federal Parliament. He is not only a "father", but also the facade of the entire Sulu Galaxy, shouldering the mission of contributing to the Federation and making Interstellar better.

Guo Zai's father Butterfly also became ruthless.

The mother with the child boarded the Amentis and flew to Capital Star.

In the main cockpit of the Amentis, on the captain's seat, Qi Ming put two Guoguo on the captain's seat: "Sit, kid." Hua Xian smiled confusedly: "What

, You still want to pass the Amentis to the fruit cub?"

Qi Ming: "If they want, of course they can."

The problem is that these two fruit cubs don't have any human consciousness, they don't want to, and they can't inherit everything from their dad.

"Everything about me belongs to our child and also to you."

Hua Xian couldn't help feeling warm when he heard this.

The Amentis flew faster than the speed of light, even faster than the Federation 888, and within half a day, it successfully arrived at the capital star.

When he was on the battleship, he had already notified the speaker's father.

Speaker Qi came over to greet him in person.

"Xiao Xian, you're here, Dad misses you so much." Big Butterfly's father was smiling, and that face that already had some traces of time was full of a loving smile.

Hua Xian smiled slightly; "We also miss Dad very much."

Chairman Qi felt a burning sensation in his heart, this... the daughter-in-law called him Dad in front of him, does it mean that the couple's good things are coming soon?

Nice job smash!

The speaker's father was extremely happy, turned his head, stretched out his hand, and patted his son's shoulder: "Xiao Ming, you have a good wife."

Qi Ming: "You too."

The speaker's father smiled even brighter: "That's right. !"

There was a wave of business bragging with my son, very sincere. He likes to hear others praise his wife the most.

Qi Ming drove, carrying his old father and daughter-in-law, to the Federal Academy of Plant Sciences. The car is fully automatic driving, and it can arrive directly after setting the destination.

Hua Xian didn't sit in the co-pilot, but sat in the back row, chatting with the speaker's father.

"The fruit of the World Tree?"

Chairman Qi looked at the pair of golden fruits in his daughter-in-law's hand, his eyes widened, "You two secretly gave birth to your child, and you didn't tell Dad until now! Dad is so sad! "

Hua Xian was speechless.

I thought to myself that this is indeed a father and son, and their thinking patterns are the same.

"My dear grandson." The speaker's father's eyes lit up, full of love, and asked, "Xiao Xian, can I hug them?" "

Yes." Hua Xian was a little helpless, "This is just the fruit of the World Tree. He can speak, and he has no self-awareness. However, he has a power similar to mine, which can promote the germination of spiritual seeds." The

speaker's father: "As expected of my good grandson, amazing!"

He hugged the two fruits and used The posture of holding the child was slightly bumped.

Hua Xian: It's over, there is no hope.

Qi Ming deserves to be inherited from you.

Twenty minutes later, the car successfully arrived at the Federal Academy of Plant Sciences. Along the way, Chairman Qi also learned about the special abilities possessed by World Tree Guoguo, and his expression became serious: "If this is the case, then in the future, the Federation will be able to cultivate seeds and seedlings by itself. Xiaoxian, you will lose a lot This income."

Hua Xian shook his head, with a look of indifference: "A few billion a year, I can also earn it back from other places. That's not bad."

Chairman Qi: "Xiao Ming's mother used to I said similar things. In the past, Qi's property business was managed by his mother."

Hey, I miss my dead wife again.

Hua Xian was silent for a while, knowing that the chairman's father remembered something sad, so he asked him to be quiet for a while.

Finally arrived at the Academy of Plant Sciences.

Knowing that the Chairman, the Marshal, and the Xianer are all here, all the academicians and scientists from the Academy of Sciences came out to greet them one after another, and they were quite cautious.

These academicians saluted one after another.

Chairman Qi and his son signaled that they don't need to engage in such nonsense and talk about business.

Entering the interior of the research room, the cultivation room that was once used to grow seeds, Hua Xian had been there once before, so he was no stranger to it.

It is in this laboratory that it has been verified that ordinary people cannot independently cultivate spiritual plant seedlings, only Hua Xian's world tree mimicry power can.

"The fruit of the world tree imitation?"

The old academician showed surprise, stretched out his hand tremblingly, and caught the golden fruit, "Is it the child of Mr. Xian and the marshal? God!" Hua Xian didn't want to complain anymore

, I don't want to explain it either.

tired.

Speaker Qi nodded: "That's right, they are the important successors of the Qi family. They have special abilities. You should conduct another rigorous control experiment to verify whether they can make the seeds germinate smoothly." "Good!" This time the

control

experiment , are three groups.

Distributed in three test compartments.

First of all, the first group is to let a bunch of seeds be individually cultivated by spraying with a thin and suitable nutrient solution at a suitable temperature and environment.

The second group is Huaxian accompanied by the same seeds.

The third group is to let the fruit cubs of the world tree be accompanied by seeds of the same size, quantity and type.

The test was carried out for two days.

The result came out.

"The seeds of the first group did not germinate, and fell into a dormant state directly, with an extremely low metabolic level; the second group germinated smoothly, and it took a day and a half; the third group, that is, the group of the fruit of the world tree, turned out to be only one In an hour, the wheat seeds germinated, and the slower soybean seeds took about two hours to germinate." The

old academician of the Academy of Plant Sciences was extremely excited, and his old face flushed with excitement, "Speaker, Marshal, this experiment As a result, it can change the history of the Sulu galaxy! It is too great!"

The scientists who followed the old academician were all ecstatic.

You know, they once failed to cultivate the seeds alone, and they felt shadowed in their hearts. In the future, as long as they use the power of the fruit of the world tree, their Federal Academy of Plant Sciences can also export seeds to the outside world.

"My grandchildren have just been born, and they will start working immediately to contribute to the federation." Speaker Qi had a distressed expression on his face, holding the two fruits in his heart, and a thin layer of twilight even appeared in the corners of his eyes.

Qi Ming: "How do you know it's twins?"

Big Butterfly: "You just know!"

Hua Xian looked at the father and son, arguing about the gender of World Tree Guoguo, a row of black lines appeared on his forehead. There is no sex!

I really don't know how the butterfly brains of the two of you grew up.

However, in any case, the experimental results are good.

"Let the two children stay in the capital star." Hua Xian raised her forehead, no matter how she was led astray by the father and son, "I mean, the two fruits should stay in the capital star, and they are specially cultivated for the Federation. Lingzhi seeds and seedlings."

Qi Ming was very reluctant, holding the two fruits, unwilling to let go.

Speaker Qi expressed regret: "Poor baby, we are going to be separated from Mommy and Dad. Don't be afraid. Grandpa will come to visit you every day and tell you stories." Hua Xian: "...

Really, Dad, Guoguo I don't understand."

That's it.

The two fruit pups were left in the Academy of Plant Sciences. Here, it is directly under the federal parliament, not a private research institute.

At the same time, Chairman Qi also held a press conference—

"Major Huaxian and Marshal Qi Ming have made great contributions to the Sulu galaxy, and they have already researched a way to let the spiritual plant seeds grow seedlings by themselves From now on, the price of a seedling of Liumao before will be reduced to 1 cent a plant!"

This cent is money saved for twins, and the child is too young to let Guobai work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
83.3K 3K 55
❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ╰┈┈➤ ❃ུ۪ | 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚...
68.9K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...