✓ Letting you take charge of...

ruwen05026 tarafından

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

122

394 12 0
ruwen05026 tarafından

Chapter 122 (1)

next day.

Happiness Chili Sauce, Happiness Tomato Sauce, these two sauces are on the shelves.

A bottle of chili sauce is 300, and a bottle of tomato sauce is 700.

Because when L-1234 was sold at the beginning, it was extremely cheap, so Hua Xian set the chili sauce as a cheap sauce. Tomatoes are not so expensive because of the increased planting area.

The pre-sale is still 20 minutes, 1 million bottles of chili sauce and 100,000 bottles of tomato sauce.

: Chili sauce, what is that? The raw materials say chili and garlic. I know the chili pepper, which was released some time ago. It is the material for making the exclusive potion spirit plant for people with 0 spiritual power. This garlic is probably also a kind of spirit plant.

: I saved my chili, can it still be used as a pickle? support! Must support! After my mental strength has been raised to F level, I have found a job, and now my monthly income is more than 10,000 yuan. A bottle of 300 chili sauce is still affordable. I swear, I will eat Mr. Xian's chili sauce every day from now on.

: No, no, Chili Sauce Daba, look at the trademark, isn't that a proper Ultraman Charizard? Colonel Odin spoke for?

:rough! Colonel Charizard has endorsed it, and the ketchup on the side is still the endorsement of Marshal's golden butterfly. I decided to continue to support Golden Wing Butterfly. Buy chili sauce, we are firm fans of Marshal! We buy ketchup!

...

While counting down, the comment area has already been divided into the chili sauce party and the ketchup party. The two sides quarreled and fought for 300 rounds.

at the same time.

On the satellite of the capital star, Colonel Odin, who built the military-style fortress, was extremely excited at the moment, his eyes were red, and he showed an extremely excited smile, the corners of his mouth almost grinning behind his ears: "Hey, hey hey—— "

All the engineers trembled.

They feel that the Colonel's boss seems to be broken.

Since ten minutes ago, I have been holding the optical brain, fishing and surfing during working hours, and I still make weird laughter from time to time.

"Colonel Aoting..."

"Did you see that? The colonel also has an endorsement!" Aoting excitedly showed the optical brain to his subordinates, and swung his dragon tail from left to right in a proud manner, "Chili sauce! Super! Delicious! Only 300 yuan a bottle, super affordable Lingzhi sauce!"

The subordinates were very surprised: "Master Colonel, haven't you been blocked by Mr. Xian? She even endorsed you. "Although they are puzzled, there is no doubt that the bottle of happiness chili sauce that has just been put on the shelves has a fire-breathing dragon on its head. It is their boss at first glance.

Aoting snorted triumphantly: "That's all in the past tense. I've entered the happiness group and bought a house in Qinshan City. Major Huaxian has forgiven me." Subordinates: "...

"

What an amazing development.

"Countdown, 3! 2! 1!"

Odin personally placed an order for 88 bottles, giving himself a good sign of a good start, "Awow! Look, it's all sold out in half a minute! I'm so popular, Hehe~"

Spray a fire to celebrate. Seeing his boss going crazy, the subordinate reminded in a low voice: "The ketchup that was put on the

shelf with you, all sold out within two seconds."

burnt.

Aoting glared at him: "It is forbidden to provoke the relationship between the colonel and Mr. Xian!"

The subordinate exhaled a puff of black smoke, his face full of disbelief: "You...you reconciled with the marshal? Don't you hate the marshal the most? The subordinates also helped you with advice on how to deal with the marshal."

Ao Ting waved his hand: "Pull it out, lock it in a small dark room for three days, and write a 30,000-word self-criticism."

This kind of subordinate is not good.

Let's put it mildly, tomorrow I'll be thrown to mine on another military-style mining planet.

The subordinate's face was dark, his hair was burnt, and his face was full of disbelief. He growled: "Master Colonel, how can you do this? I don't want to close the small black room, I was your former staff officer!" The fire-breathing dragon

turned He rolled his eyes: "Colonel Ben doesn't need this kind of staff."

He lowered his head and continued to pay attention to the comment area of ​​Happiness Chili Sauce. It was discovered that many people who supported Chili Sauce were those with zero spiritual power who had received the favor of Hua Xian at the beginning. To be precise, they were F-class people who had already got rid of the label of "congenital disability".

"More than 6 billion people have changed their fate by drinking chili potion. It's free." Odin suddenly felt emotional, "She has saved so many people. The spiritual plant of chili pepper is of great significance, and she still doesn't care about the past." , gave me Chili's endorsement."

The little evil dragon was moved.

For the next three days, Odin squatted in the window sales comment area of ​​Xingfu Sauce Factory. Hehehehe all day long, he praised chili sauce one by one.

XX netizen: Five-star praise, the chili sauce is really super delicious, so strong, it goes well with the rice grown at home, especially with rice.

Ultraman Charizard No. 4 replied: Yes, it is very delicious. I can do a bottle of chili sauce with a bowl of rice.

OO netizen: Five stars, I declare that from this moment, chili sauce, you are my eternal god! I love spicy food so much.

Ultraman Charizard No. 11 replied: I have vision, Benlong also loves spicy food, chili is really the most perfect thing in the world.

Netizens who praised it:! ! !

Those who often hang out with Xingbo, there is no one who does not know who the Ultraman Charizard No. 1 to No. 30 are. I thought this series of trumpets were too famous.

A topic that has risen rapidly #热火龙炒酱#

has received a lot of attention.

As long as someone gives Chili Sauce a bad or bad review in the comment area, Charizard will be furious, using his 30 trumpets to quarrel with each other one by one, and almost blow the bad reviewer into autism.

Soon, everyone in Xingbo knew about it——Colonel Odin's internet troll was a real blow.

Hua Xian was at home and saw these too, and couldn't help laughing while flipping through the pages: "Little Charizard is so energetic, he replied to every comment related to chili sauce. He is simply an expert in criticizing."

Qi Ming was working at the side, and when he heard this, the corners of his eyes twitched: "He must be fishing at work." Otherwise

, how did the fire-breathing dragon manage to reply one by one to the millions of comments related to chili sauce?

Hua Xian: "Eh... it's not good to be passive and sabotage at work."

Qi Ming nodded, and at the same time recorded what Hua Xian said just now, and then sent it to someone whose profile picture is a charizard with a bag on his head.

Since the endorsement trademark of Chili Sauce came out, Odin changed his profile picture to a Q version of Xiaolonglong with a bag on his head. Not to mention, it's pretty cute.

A certain fire-breathing dragon who was working on a certain military-style satellite, fishing, opened a short 3-second voice message from Qi Ming.

[Uh... It's not good to be passive and sabotage at work. 】

Odin immediately tightened his skin, and the tail of the dragon covered with fire scales stood up, and the red pupils shrank violently, like a bad boy caught by the class teacher, feeling extremely guilty.

Qi Ming: Fishing is prohibited at work, and seldom reply to comments.

There were fine beads of sweat on Odin's forehead: Yes! sir!

The fire-breathing dragon was nervous, and added another sentence: I will change it, please tell Mr. Xian, I will never go to work to fish again.

Immediately turn off the optical brain.

Take a deep breath.

As soon as I turned my head, I went to the Star Fortress of the Overseer, and even went to the construction site in person, and worked with the engineers until dark. I went back to the comment area at night and only picked a few hundred to reply.

Qi Ming looked at his fiancée: "He really listens to you."

The daughter-in-law's words are the same as the imperial decree to the little fire-breathing dragon.

There are also his acquaintances in the Interstellar Fortress engineering team, who just told him that Odin was very active in his work, and even worked overtime for two hours.

Hua Xian said with a slight smile: "If you know your mistakes, you are a good boy."

Qi Ming has discovered that this brat has been tamed by his wife, and he has changed his past. Otherwise, there would be no such apology. Even on Xingbo, Ultraman Charizard Tumblr posted an apology and tweeted him.

At that time, almost the entire Federation Legion was a sensation.

Everyone thought that Colonel Odin had taken the wrong medicine, especially the high level of the Legion, as if there had been a magnitude 8 earthquake! Especially the people who used to hang behind Aoting and resist Qi Ming together are completely confused, their leader has "betrayed".

Qi Ming was taken by Aite, and he was not stingy, since the fire-breathing dragon has been approved by his wife, he must save face, and immediately followed the Ultraman fire-breathing dragon with a large account.

The opponent returns.

At this point, the friendship is achieved!

On that day, the news of the reconciliation between Marshal Qi Ming and Colonel Odin was overwhelming on the starnet. Many people called it the invincible combination of 3S and 2S. The top executives of the Federation Legion in the Sulu galaxy will no longer have internal strife, and they will join hands and work together!

"Daughter-in-law."

"Huh?"

"I love you."

"Yeah."

"You are so cold." Little Butterfly Baoer was disappointed.

Hua Xian: "You have to say it at least twice a day." Since helping her pollinate, the golden winged butterfly has obviously become clingy, looking at her with eyes full of her every day.

Little Butterfly Bo'er, do you really think of that as...

"I'm yours now, and you have to be responsible to me." "

..."

*. *. *

Because the lawn was hung up in the pre-sale, Hua Xian began to vigorously develop the lawn.

She often goes to the Happiness Playground and the Flower Theme Park, especially when the guests leave at night, she directly releases the vines of the world tree and ripens the lawn.

Now, the grass has grown to more than ten centimeters high.

In the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth, the lawn grew so high that it had to be mowed with a lawn mower. But Huaxian didn't do that. On the contrary, she continued to use the power of the world tree to make the lawn bloom and bear grass seeds.

Harvest grass seeds as early as possible.

"Mayor, there was an accident at C-1234 Pharmacy."

"Accident?"

Hua Xian was puzzled and looked at Dean Ge Wen.

The dean wore a white coat, with an old-fashioned temperament: "It was originally sold to the sheep clan, but when everyone knew that the main raw material of the potion was Lingzhi grass, the Danyang cattle clan, deer clan, and camel clan were not calm. They also joined the rush to buy C-1234, and the supply of medicines suddenly became in short supply."

Hua Xian was stunned for three seconds, and soon came back to his senses: "It was my negligence, I forgot, sir Sheep, deer, and camels all like to eat grass, and they naturally love high-fiber grass vegetation."

Because the passenger in the happiness playground who was promoted by gnawing on the lawn was of the sheep family, she was restricted.

"The sheep family has 80 million people, the deer family has 70 million people, the camel family has 50 million people, and the Danyang cattle family has less than 20 million people. The cumulative total is almost 200 million." The dean explained, "There is a white Deer, his partner is a sheep family, and their tastes have always been very similar. The C-1234 potion that Argali bought home was drunk by his wife Xiaolu, and he even advanced. This matter exploded on Starnet , caused a small wave of enthusiasm, and the deer tribe came to buy medicines one after another, and then camels and Danyang cattle also ran to try it."

The situation was so out of control.

The interstellar mimicry is a cow, which is completely different from the pure domestic animal lizard tail cattle raised in the farm. Mimetic as a cow, but still human in essence.

Hua Xian thought for a while: "Keep providing 10,000 medicines every day. If there is too much, the lawn will be pulled out." If she had known that the lawn is

so effective, she should have bought several hundred kilograms of grass seeds.

Now we can only procrastinate for a while, cultivate a new batch of grass species as soon as possible, plant more lawns, and alleviate the shortage of supply.

She checked Mr. Ke.

In the two-star harbor scene, the progress of operating Qinshan City has increased from 55% to 60% in an instant.

Click to see.

It is because of the genetic development of the drug, the same drug, sheep, cattle, deer, and camel, add up to 4% of the progress.

"No, the family increased by 1%, it should be increased to 59%, how did it increase to 60%?"

Hua Xian was confused.

She started calling Mr. Ke.

[Oh, this is my negligence, I forgot to add the Golden Winged Butterfly. Because this race is different from the ordinary butterfly race, he evolved by eating pollen from your World Tree...] "Golden Wing Dark Butterfly?" What did

Hua Xian understand, "Qi Ming has upgraded?"

In the flower theme park.

[Still being promoted, he ate your World Tree pollen and drank World Tree nectar for seven consecutive nights, and finally accumulated to a threshold, knocking on the door of promotion. ]

"I'll go home and have a look!"

Hua Xian didn't care about the lawn in the park anymore, and immediately drove home quickly, "When I left in the morning, I didn't think there was anything unusual about him."

[He is 3S level, the spiritual realm is as big as a planet, which is very high in itself! It is already very difficult for an S-level person to be promoted through genetic medicine, and it is even more difficult for a 2S level to reach the sky. It is almost impossible for a 3S level, the probability is one in a trillion. There is a process. Your husband's promotion is delayed. ]

Mr. Ke answers questions online.

Hua Xian drove the suspended military-reformed Corvette with maximum horsepower, racing all the way towards home.

Hua Xian didn't think there was anything wrong with your husband's sentence.

What can be done, what cannot be done, has been done. Although it is not an actual physical relationship, the entanglement of mimicry is similar to double cultivation, and it is something that can only be done between husband and wife.

Five minutes later, I arrived home smoothly.

Hua Xian pushed open the door, and saw a handsome blond man with flushed face, hot forehead, dizzy golden pupils, blurred eyes, lying on the sofa obliquely, because of overheating, he pulled his neckline almost instinctively.

Qi Ming has always been meticulous in his military uniform, buttoned to the top, with a sense of abstinence all over his body.

But at the moment.

He tore off the buttons by himself, and the military uniform was pulled open, revealing the flexible texture, the broad chest, the dazzling white, the charming collarbone, the rolling Adam's apple, the slightly parted lips, and the steam coming out.

Hua Xian looked at the beautiful man's enchanting... Ah no, the beautiful man looked thirsty and feverish, so he hurried up, poured a glass of iced watermelon juice, and fed it to his fiancé.

Watermelon juice is reddish.

Because of the high fever, Qi Ming didn't feel conscious, so when he drank it, he felt a little uncomfortable. Part of the red watermelon juice flowed out along his lips, slid down to his beautiful neck, and fell into the socket of the collarbone.

Hua Xian: "..."

This is definitely seductive!

Hua Xian looked at the white shirt he was wearing inside, which was messily torn apart and stained with a little red. The strongest man in the Sulu galaxy was in her arms at this moment, even filled with a sense of brokenness.

It's not too much to sneak a kiss.

Hua Xian lowered her head and bit her fiancé's lip, leaving a tooth mark.

Qi Ming: "Woo..."

The golden pupils looked at her misty and aggrieved, as if they were accusing why my wife bit me.

Hua Xian felt her heart was about to melt, and hugged her hard: "It's cute, I want to—cough."

It's over.

She is not pure anymore, and her mind is full of dirty things.

After getting a glass of iced watermelon juice, Qi Ming's condition didn't get better. Hua Xian saw that he was not comfortable lying on the sofa. The length was enough, but the width wasn't enough, so she simply gave him a princess hug!

The "princess" at 1.9 meters.

Just like that, Hua Xian carried her into her room and put her on the couch.

Helped him take off his coat, lowered the indoor temperature, wiped his face and neck with warm water, and took care of him by the bedside.

"Daughter-in-law..." Qi Ming regained a bit of consciousness, saw Hua Xian taking care of him, and subconsciously leaned against her hand.

She sits on the edge of the bed.

He put his head on her lap, enjoying the service of his wife, and the person he loves the most has the fragrance of his favorite world tree flower.

Not for a while.

Qi Ming turned into a mimetic, a golden-winged butterfly, lying on Hua Xiaoxian's lap, its wings spread out, motionless, the butterfly wings were hot, and the golden god pattern on it flickered golden. Broken awn.

Hua Xian could feel the almost frantic mental power fluctuations around her.

Some tables and chairs in the room were cut into pieces by the mental power, but Hua Xian was the only one who was not affected, and there was no trace of being cut by the flying blade of the mental power anywhere.

Even if Qi Ming is on the verge of losing control during the promotion process, he can still maintain what is left of his sanity and will never hurt her. Now her side is an absolutely safe area.

Hua Xian's eyes softened involuntarily, and she stretched out a few vines with flowers.

Put it on the side of the leg.

Little Butterfly Bao'er immediately leaned forward, spread her butterfly wings, and spread them on the pure white petals. King Die loves nectar...

Hua Xian: "You, slow down."

It's still daytime outside.

The little butterfly Bao'er couldn't hear it, the butterfly's wings flapped slightly, and it perched in the beautiful flowers of the World Tree, never to be separated from the same flowers as the Phalaenopsis.

Hua Xiaoxian accompanied Qi Ming for an entire hour.

an hour.

Qi Ming finally recovered, the high temperature on his body faded, and with the help of World Tree's daughter-in-law, he successfully advanced: "I am, 4S level? The strength of the spiritual field has also changed from a planet to an entire galaxy. ?"

The man's voice was full of ecstasy and disbelief.

The corners of Hua Xian's lips deepened: "Great! I thought 3S was the limit, but I didn't expect you to be able to upgrade upwards. The width of the spiritual domain is an entire galaxy, isn't it invincible?" Her current mental domain strength is

only It's just a whole country. It has already been properly hanged at the same level, and even able to leapfrog the battle, defeating the S-level.

"Well!"

Butterfly was happy.

The next moment, the recovered man instantly transformed into a human form. He had no clothes on his upper body and only wore a pair of pants. He had a perfect figure, eight-pack abs, and a peerless face. His golden pupils were more pure than before.

Hua Xian just looked at him, and felt that his whole soul seemed to be attracted by the entire starry universe, his mind went blank, and he just wanted to hug him.

Then, she did the same.

Qi Ming chuckled, and ambiguously pecked and kissed her ear: "Do you like it?

"

Her earballs were burning when she said, "Today, I'm full, it's delicious, and I'll have more next time."

Hua Xian blushed, and pushed someone away: "Go take a bath!"

Damn it.

Qi Ming was in a good mood, he was pushed vigorously by his wife, but he didn't mind at all, he leaned over and kissed her deeply, leaving a mark of the same style on her lips, and then went to the bathroom to shower. Went for a cold shower.

As for why you don't take a hot shower... because it's hot, it's hot.

Qi Ming took a shower, changed into a pair of clothes, and tied them around his neck again. His whole body was wrapped up properly, and he looked ascetic. Except for Hua Xian, no one could imagine what he looked like in private.

After Qi Ming was promoted, he immediately told Dad Butterfly the good news.

Speaker Qi was so excited that he called immediately—

"Xiao Ming, have you been promoted to 4S level? That's great! My son just died."

After a pause, the speaker's father asked the key point, "How did you get promoted? Secretly tell Dad, but you can upgrade at 3S, and I, at 2S, definitely have hope."

Qi Ming frowned, and coldly refused: "You can't, this method only works for me."

Big Butterfly's father was wronged: " Why? Our father and son are both Golden Winged Butterflies."

In this world, there is no father and son who are more similar than them. Even the pupil technique is inherited in the same strain, and the appearance is even more like a five or six point.

Qi Ming: "My daughter-in-law helped me upgrade, the power of the flower of the world tree, she agreed to marry me." The

chairman's father was stunned for a full minute.

Soon, he looked very relieved: "Xiao Ming, you are promising, dad is very happy, really!"

Too happy, the chairman's father took out a personal photo, with tears in the corners of his eyes, "Damn it! You see, our child is promising, and someone wants it, and finally he doesn't have to throw it in his hands."

Qi Ming: "..."

Don't overdo it.

What is smashed in the hand? Am I bad, like nobody wants me? Don't say such weird things to your mother!

"When will you get married? Dad will prepare the wedding for you." After chattering for a while, the chairman's father and his late wife turned his attention to his promising son. Now, you are an abandoned butterfly that no one wants. Although the daughter-in-law does not seem like an irresponsible woman..."

Qi Ming's handsome face turned dark, and he hung up the video call directly.

What crime did he do.

There is a father who hates marrying and wants to "marry" him out all day long!

*. *. *

After Qi Ming was promoted, there were still some sequelae in the next few days.

For example, too clingy.

For example, if you don't drink nectar or eat pollen at night, you won't sleep.

For example, every morning when Hua Xian turned his head and saw the little butterfly Baoer on the rattan, he immediately said "Good morning daughter-in-law", and in the next second he turned into a beautiful man and hugged her from behind, Give me a deep kiss.

"The flower is gone."

Qi Ming was very distressed, frowned, stretched out his hand, and caught a withered and fallen flower of the World Tree, "Does it hurt?"

When the flower withered gracefully and fell into Qi Ming's palm, It turned into a little bit of fluorescent light and dissipated.

In the final analysis, mimicry is the embodiment of the spiritual power of the soul.

"It doesn't hurt, I don't feel anything."

Flower leisure is relatively calm, without the melancholy after the flowers wither, "After wither, they should be able to bear fruit." All

flowering plants are like this.

Qi Ming's eyes shine brightly: "Is it our fruit?"

Hua Xian shook his head: "No, it's just a simple fruit."

Qi Ming: "Yes."

Hua Xian explained a lot to him, including what Mr. Ke said Regarding the fruit, I relayed it a bit, but Little Butterfly Bo'er just didn't listen, and firmly believed that the fruit produced by the World Tree was the "crystallization of love" between him and Xiao Xian, and it was their common fruit.

"The pollen I pollinated will blossom and bear fruit, and the fruit will naturally be our two cubs."

Hua Xian was silent.

Forget it, I can't explain it, this man is really stubborn sometimes.

Hua Xian took back the imitation of the World Tree, and received a call from the staff in charge of maintaining the lawn—

"Master Xian, we can receive grass seeds here."

"Okay."

Hua Xian immediately went to the amusement park and flower theme Park, start harvesting grass seeds. Collected a lot.

The business of the amusement park and the park is very good. The daily passenger flow is controlled at 150,000, the online ticket sales are 130,000, and the offline tickets are 20,000. More tourists will not be accepted.

Because the entertainment facilities are limited, it can only carry so many people.

Of course, the ticket price is not the main source of income. The bulk of the income comes from the two Happy Restaurants, as well as the Happy Snack Shop and the Happy Flower Tea Shop.

The free barley tea provided by the public free rest station is open to all tourists, which has become a feature instead. There are numerous positive reviews.

Many people who are going to eat in restaurants will line up at the free station in advance to receive barley tea. If you don't want to drink, you can buy expensive scented tea, which can provide freshly brewed service, and there are wheat-flavored milk tea, soy milk, and yogurt in the vending machines.

In order to reduce the queuing problem of the Happy Restaurant, she expanded the restaurant, adding more than a thousand open-air tables and chairs in the square at the entrance, and can also provide dining services.

You can have a meal while viewing the flowers.

"It's really profitable. I invested one billion, and I got back my capital on the same day. It's only been a while, and I've already made a profit of hundreds of billions." Hua Xian couldn't help but sigh.

It's not just playgrounds and parks that make money.

The nearby commercial street has become a tourist attraction and has been turned into a flower style street. There are many peripheral products of flowers, as well as some local specialties and handicrafts of Qinshan City for sale, and there are many hotels.

Even the housing prices of nearby properties have doubled.

Hua Xian took the received grass seeds back, and carried out lawn cultivation on the mountain behind the Happy Flower House, sowing and planting large areas, unified industrial machinery management, and evenly watered the nozzles.

A new lawn sprouted.

[Grass, 10,000 square meters, with jpg long pictures of maintenance methods]

[Limited, 3,000 square meters per day. ]

The lawn sale in the window, opened.

The Sulu star who had been waiting for a long time fell into a carnival at this moment.

: I have placed an order, there must be such a lawn in my yard! Moose family, no lawn is complete!

: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

: Hey~ I didn't grab it. Originally, I planned to pave a five-square-meter lawn in my villa at home. I had already prepared 50,000 yuan, but I couldn't spend it. I don't know if there will be a chance tomorrow.

...

the lawn is delivered on the same day.

Soon, the customers who successfully placed the order posted the lawn they bought in the comment area, one square meter, rolled up, with soil on the bottom, green on the top, two or three centimeters of lawn that sprouted, and the grass leaves are fresh and tender , quite seductive.

In this way, Huaxian sent lawns continuously to the entire Sulu galaxy.

Three thousand square meters of lawn a day is not a lot, but she can only supply so much in the short term.

I can only pray that the World Tree will bear fruit soon.

Hua Xian also gave her aunt and the speaker's father a ten-square-meter lawn and some potted flowers in full bloom.

After my aunt received it, she placed it directly at the entrance of the Xingfu Cosmetics Store in the duplex building on the second floor, attracting countless customers to visit and check in.

My aunt's shop has become a small attraction in Capital Star.

Everyone even called it a small flower and greenery theme store.

Some people who can't get playground and park tickets online, or those who are too busy with work to travel all the way to Qinshan City for tourism, simply go to the aunt's shop to admire the flowers, potted plants and lawns, and enjoy taking pictures.

The huge flow of people brings huge profits.

My aunt's business grew bigger and bigger, and she sold the store next door. The store expanded, the business was booming, and she became a well-known little rich woman in the circle.

As for the speaker's father of Sao Bao, in Qi's mansion, after paving a lawn of ten square meters, he placed all kinds of flowers and potted plants, and specially invited members of parliament, high-ranking members of the Federal Legion, and upper-class nobles to When we arrived at the house, we held a lawn banquet, cut a three-layer fruit cake tower, and celebrated with everyone.

The cup is filled with iced soy milk.

"The lawn, it looks good. You can also plant some in the yard of your home." The speaker's father smiled kindly, "Let's work together to green the environment, starting with you, me, and him." The representative's teeth itch: "The

speaker My lord, I didn't get it."

The speaker's father raised his eyebrows: "It's a pity that I didn't get it. I don't need to grab it. My daughter-in-law sent it. My daughter-in-law is so filial. By the way, they are getting married soon." The senior members of the Federation

Legion , are basically Qi Ming's subordinates, they will not be jealous, they will only wish the boss sincerely: "Congratulations to the chairman! Congratulations to the marshal!

" What about the child."

The senior executive of the Federation Legion: "The Sulu Galaxy cannot live without the Chairman, and it is too early to retire."

Chairman Qi shook his head again and again, and threw another bombshell: "No, no, my daughter-in-law has developed a special gene. The potion successfully promoted Qi Ming to the 4S level. From now on, there will be no heat that can threaten our Sulu Galaxy, and the ability of the mechanical insect mother to replicate insects is only 3S." Everyone was shocked, and the audience fell silent for a moment

.

After half a minute, everyone came back to their senses.

"The marshal is a 4S-level powerhouse? God! That's great! Then he can crush the mechanical insect mother?" "

We have fought with the mechanical insect mother for hundreds of years, and both sides suffered heavy casualties. The balance of victory and defeat is finally about to be broken! The marshal is really amazing." "

Major Hua Xian promoted the marshal, and I think his wife is more powerful." "

I'm so envious."

Envy is one thing, but it's more important The most important thing is to be happy, it is related to the interstellar war, and the news of Qi Ming's promotion to 4S is like a booster shot in the hearts of these high-level federation officials.

Word spread quickly.

All the major news are reporting about Qi Ming's promotion. Starblog's hot search topic about 4S-level mental power has long been listed as the first place. Trillions of Su Lu stars are so excited that they burst into tears. They know that Su There are superpowers in the star system, and this century-long war, no surprises, is almost over!

Qinshan City.

"Would they be too flamboyant?"

Hua Xian looked at the overwhelming reports and asked the people around him.

Qi Ming shook his head: "No, there's nothing wrong with spreading the word, at least to give the confidence of trillions of federal citizens, the last time the mechanical bug mother released a replica mechanical bug to mess up the nano-drone group of the federal legion surveying and mapping the universe, it was just one time. Temptation, I want to test our reaction, she intends to start a war, now that I have been promoted, she will definitely think carefully and dare not act rashly."

Hua Xian: "That's true."

Deterrence is very important.

Let your opponents know your strength, and let them be afraid of the combat power of the Sulu Galaxy, so they won't dare to start a war easily.

Soybeans and shallots have been promoted for half a month.

Hua Xian pondered, it would take some time for soybeans to mature, but the shallots should already be able to pick their leaves and eat them.

Ever since.

She turned on the camera of Xingwang and took a short video.

"Today, I will teach you how to make a delicacy, scallion pancake."

Hua Xian took out the flour, mixed it with water, and kneaded it into a long strip. Remember to brush more oil."

"The key point is shallots, cut them into small pieces, I believe that the shallots in your field are already ripe. Not only can you fry the shallots in cooking, but you can also make fragrant scallion pancakes, or put scallions in oil. Put the dough into a mold, bake it in the oven, and bake the scallion oil biscuits."

Hua Xian made the scallion oil pancakes, rolled them out, and baked them on a pan until golden brown.

Just out of the pan, still steaming.

Qi Ming leaned over, knowing that his daughter-in-law started to shoot a video, Little Butterfly Bao'er was dumbfounded, and wanted to appear on camera to show her affection like last time.

When Hua Xian was baking scallion oil biscuits, Qi Ming started to eat the scallion oil biscuits, and finished them in a few mouthfuls: "My wife's cooking skills are really good, especially delicious." When Hua Xian's scallion oil biscuits came out of the oven, Qi

Ming There is no one piece left, crackling dry rice.

"Aren't you choking after eating? Have a glass of iced soy milk."

Hua Xian handed over a glass.

"I love my wife."

Qi Ming drank it all in one gulp.

The short video clip came out, and Hua Xian edited it into about two minutes, and sent it to the koala short video website.

Qi Ming leaned over to watch at the first moment: "Didn't you cut out the scene of being your husband?"

He wants to show off!

Hua Xian: "...No."

Qi Ming leaned over and smacked his daughter-in-law's face, with the smell of scallion oil: "Scallion oil biscuits are also delicious, you can make more in the future, and salty biscuits are also delicious. It's quite rare."

The biscuits made by my daughter-in-law before were all sweet.

[How to make scallion pancakes and scallion biscuits]

After the short video was sent out, it quickly rolled into the largest traffic pool on the Koala platform, like a snowball. In just ten minutes, there were more than 100 billion views, and 300 billion favorites and downloads , There are too many comments to read.

: Kill the dog, this young couple is here to kill the single dog again! But the method of this scallion pancake is really simple, it looks crispy and delicious, I have to try it.

: Although I don't have a girlfriend, I still want to make scallion pancakes. Maybe when it's done, the girlfriend will automatically appear and feed her.

: I picked a few shallots from the field, and now the scallion noodles are ready and put in the oven. The scallion biscuits are about to be baked, how can I get my partner to say something like "Daughter-in-law, you are awesome, daughter-in-law loves you".

...

After fried rice with soy sauce, the two delicacies of scallion pancakes and scallion pancakes were injured again

    The labels of "couple", "couple" and "love" were added.

Now there are more than 100 million qualified spiritual planters in the Sulu galaxy.

There are a lot of people who have paid for planting shallots, and everyone has followed suit. Those who have lovers have a candlelight dinner, put scallion pancakes, cook a pot of rice porridge, fry a pot of lettuce, and drink yogurt and barley tea. After eating and drinking enough, he rolled from the head of the bed to the end of the bed.

Scallion oil biscuits are welcomed by many men and children.

Small animal biscuits are not available, but simple scallion biscuits can be homemade. Small animal biscuits need butter, but scallion pancakes can be without butter, and they are still crispy and delicious.

After the short video was sent out, every household made scallion pancakes. After taking a bite, the crispy scallions were released, and the aftertaste was endless. Everyone praised Mr. Xian, and came to the comment area of ​​the short video to check in.

: Delicious, make a wish for a boyfriend.

: Made it, tastes good, wish a girlfriend.

: Make a wish to a wife, I am willing to make scallion pancakes for my wife for the rest of my life.

Hua Xian couldn't help but laugh: "Your marshal wants to show it, and I'm not allowed to cut any scenes of him."

At this moment, Mr. Ke's voice came out of his mind.

[Congratulations to the host, the accumulated wealth exceeds trillions, and the achievement is unlocked: interstellar monopoly. ]

Hua Xian: "Do I have that much money?" The last time, it was only 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

[Yes host, do you want to receive the reward, S-level mental power? ]

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
186K 4.7K 10
A mission went wrong and the team need to blame someone. They picked Lance. He hadn't done anything wrong they just needed to take thier anger out...
83.3K 3K 55
❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ╰┈┈➤ ❃ུ۪ | 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚...
68.9K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...