✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

107

393 10 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 107

"Can it work?"

Eugene questioned, "Will that woman report you for infringement

if she finds out?

" , "I didn't use her product name, and I didn't use her formula. The raw milk is sterilized, and the macromolecular protein that the human body cannot absorb is enough. I have ordered the machine from Uncle Xu's machinery factory. , I guess it will be delivered in the afternoon."

Eugene still felt weird: "That woman has so many fans, and when she finds Lucky Fresh Milk, she will scold you on Xingbo and rape you." "

A bottle of fresh milk Huaxian sells it for 1,000 star coins. Brother, do you know that my breeding planet can produce more than 100,000 tons of fresh milk a day, how many bottles is it? Hundreds of millions of bottles!" Yulavi's pink pupils

changed It has become a darker rose red, "Whatever cyberbully or not, as long as you have the money, you can be scolded if you like."

Money and rights are the most real thing in your hands!

Eugene seemed to know her for the first time, and stared at her for a long time. This girl's ambition and hope were far beyond his imagination.

afternoon.

The large-scale milk processing machinery of the Xu family in the capital star was sent to planet A4407.

Yulavi couldn't wait and arranged to send a batch of raw milk for trial processing.

Pressed the parts for fresh milk processing.

The cracking light beam was used to sterilize and kill microorganisms, and at the same time cracked large protein molecules. In less than half an hour, thin fresh milk flowed out of the mechanical output pipe.

Yulavi took a cup, put it to her lips, and took a sip.

"Bah."

The taste was like dilute water, the taste of milk was very weak, and the fragrance was not enough, which made her unbearable, so she vomited it out on the spot, "How could this be? It's all fresh milk, how could the taste be so bad?"

Seeing this, Eugene also stepped forward.

He took a cup and tasted it, and said in distaste: "It's too bad to drink, my sister. Will anyone really buy this thing? I said it's unreliable. It was originally used as livestock feed to feed chickens and ducks. Why? It can be drunk by others."

Yulavi looked extremely serious.

There was a fire in her heart, and she was very unconvinced.

He took another sip of the happy milk sold by Huaxian, and compared the two: "The taste of happy fresh milk is at least ten times stronger than mine. What is the problem?" Eugene also poured a cup of

Huaxian She took a sip of fresh milk: "It's very sweet! It's a hundred times better than yours."

You Lawei's eyes twitched, and she wanted to put the crystal cup on her brother's head.

But her upbringing as a noble lady still made her hold back.

"Maybe some additives were added."

"Possibly, thickener? Milk flavor?" Eugene conjectured, "However, Happy Fresh Milk tastes very natural. Nutrients come in various flavors. Yes, I know the milk essence, it's a bit greasy, it's not the same."

You Lawei was melancholy, let's adjust it.

She couldn't be idle, and asked for formulas for thickeners and essences.

She invited two experts in this field to try to use chemically synthesized food additives and low-quality raw milk to make the taste as close as possible to happy fresh milk.

"Oh, by the way, brother, I have something else to tell you."

"What?"

"Anyway, you can't sell that many nutritional supplements, and there are piles of them in the warehouse. The meat raw materials I originally provided to you, directly Cut it in half." Yulavi said in a deep voice, "Half of it is used to make steak and chicken steak."

Eugene felt a feeling of betrayal in his heart: "You..."

You Lawei explained: "I also watched the short video of making sandwiches in the morning. Although it is not good for the nutrition business, but from another perspective, the idler fried steak with frozen beef. She also mentioned One mouthful can also replace chicken chops and pork chops, and if these meats are put on the shelves in large quantities, they will definitely make a lot of money." Eugene opened and closed his mouth, not knowing what to say for a

moment .

So angry.

"Are you trying to force your brother to death?!" "

What are you talking about?" Yulavi glanced at him strangely, "I did this for the sake of the entire Jordan family. Your business profits have declined, I'll make more money here and fill up the hole, is there anything wrong?"

*. *. *

Hua Xian stayed at the Q star gate for three days.

Wait for Qi Ming.

She has nothing to do here, so she goes to visit the mining area, or chats with the young golden monkeys. There is a golden monkey that is particularly plush. The golden fur is very fluffy, polite and cute.

Sometimes when Hua is free, he will give him a sandwich to eat.

The little golden monkey was so happy that it chirped.

On the morning of the third day, Huaxian received a call from Mo She, the manager of the Happy Milk Processing Factory.

"Master Xian, there is an important matter that needs to be reported to you."

"What's the matter?" Hua Xian knew the situation when she saw the black snake with an extremely serious expression, and even a murderous look in her dark green vertical pupils. Not good.

"There are pirated products of Happy Fresh Milk on the market!"

Mo She was very displeased, and his voice was full of anger, "The other party took a chance and named it Lucky Fresh Milk, and the price is 500, which is only half of our price! What is the name? Well, I just got someone with a name similar to ours, isn't that purely disgusting."

Hua Xian was stunned, this black snake usually looked silent and dull, but it would explode if it didn't want to ignite.

"Pirate copycats, calm down."

When she was in the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth, she had seen countless similar examples, and many of them made people laugh and cry, such as the very popular Sprite, hey, there is a copycat of Yunbi, and the cloud is in traditional Chinese Yun, the packaging is the same, and you can't tell them apart at first glance; Coca-Cola, a pirated copy of Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola.

"How calm are you, mayor? That Lucky Fresh Milk originally had its own brand and was owned by the Jordan family. Shouldn't they be called Jordan Fresh Milk like other products under their banner? Why not? Come over and rub your face."

Mo She took a deep breath, his lungs were about to explode, he has been managing the milk factory all along, he has made the current achievements, and is valued by the mayor, he is very proud, even in the capital star all day The earl's father, who was a drunken man, praised him fiercely, "And their fresh milk is not good at all, not to mention very bland, and the taste is very greasy. I bought a box and tasted industrial flavors in my mouth." Hua Xian: "It's normal for pirated milk to have a light taste

, because two-thirds of the feed for the cows in our farm is wheat bran, rice husk, straw, and bagasse. The big one is that the quality of the raw milk produced is different."

"Mayor, this lucky fresh milk has a bad influence on us."

Mo She frowned and frowned, "They bought a lot of marketing accounts and said Lucky Fresh Milk is a substitute for Happy Fresh Milk, saying that Happy Fresh Milk is too expensive is for the rich, and they don't consider the common people at all. Their counterfeit products are for the benefit of the common people. "

Hua Xian: "..."

This is a means of stepping on the top, 666.

Mo She said again: "Moreover, the shamelessness of this company is not only that, they also put on the shelves Lucky Steak, Lucky Chicken Chop, Lucky Pork Chop, and the advertising slogan that they put out - Mr. Xian recommends sandwiches with must-have high-quality steaks It's true that you recommend sandwiches to everyone on the Internet, but you sell beef, pork, and chicken. What does it mean to put your name in the slogan, isn't it too much?"

Anyway, what he saw was the soaring blood pressure. The employees in the factory saw it on Xingbo and cursed all day.

Hua Xian: "Good guy, you're using me as a free advertisement."

This is so lucky, isn't it the Jordan family?

She searched casually, and the entry immediately popped up—one of the top ten families in the Sulu galaxy, ranked ninth on the rich list of the galaxy, and the owner Leonard Jordan, 49 years old, a member of the Federal Parliament. The family's mimetic color-changing mink has a history of 800 years and has made a fortune in the manufacture of nutrients and livestock breeding. Jordan Nutrients is the top three nutritional supplement brands in the Sulu Galaxy, with extremely high sales. Leonard has a son and a daughter...

"Their farm is called the Jordan Farm. Why is the meat produced from it not called Jordan Steak or Jordan Chicken Chop? It has to be called Lucky Steak!" Mo She couldn't help it, Vomiting panic.

Hua Xian: "They sell steaks, chicken chops, pork chops and so on. They sell whatever they want. Anyway, people in the Sulu galaxy fry steaks and make fried eggs by themselves, which is also good for the body. Meat is delicious, but don't worry about it. Take me with you."

Mo She refreshed it again, and laughed angrily: "In the window of Qiaodeng Chicken Farm, there are lucky eggs on the shelves, and the slogan is still Mr. Xian recommends eggs as a must-have ingredient for sandwiches." Hua Xian was speechless

. .

This company can't survive without the words "Master Xian Sandwich", right?

"Why don't you apply for a patent for the sandwich, the brothers are heartbroken." "

...It's just two slices of toast, steamed bun, fried egg, steak and a vegetable leaf, is it worth applying for a patent? "Hua Xian shook her head, "No need, if the whole people can realize the freedom of rice and noodles in the future, everyone will often eat this thing for breakfast." What's more,

she didn't invent the sandwich either. Snacks have recipes, but sandwiches don't need recipes, they are the type that you can know with your hands, just like noodles and dumplings.

Mo She: "Then, at least they have to withdraw your name!"

Hua Xian thought for a while, "Does our happiness industry have legal counsel?"

For a long time, no one has found fault, named the federation, and has the Qi family as the backing, so the capital is kept at a respectful distance. So there was no lawsuit.

"Heine from the Shura team, oh, that's the plush seal. He knows the law and has a qualification certificate. His family is in the capital Xingkai law firm. His uncle is a judge, his mother is a gold medal lawyer, and his grandfather is the chief of the Qi family. Legal counsel."

"Heine is the professional counterpart."

Hua Xian recalled seeing it a few times in the cafeteria, and after she was full, there was a furry seal inside, with white fur and cute appearance, " Then leave it to him to deal with it."

That's right, Xingfu Enterprise now has its own legal adviser, although there is only one person.

After the call.

About twenty minutes.

In Hua Xian's contact list, the profile picture is a fluffy Q version of a little seal, flashing and jumping, and sent a message: Don't worry, Mr. Xian, the court summons has been sent to the Jordan family.

Hua Xian: Thank you for your hard work.

*. *. *

"Lucky steak, the daily sales volume exceeds 10 million, sister, you are rich!"

Eugene envies, "And this, lucky eggs, also sold 5 million pieces. Lucky fresh milk, the daily sales volume is 2 million , Um, although there are a lot of negative reviews."

Opening the comment section, it was full of one-star and two-star negative reviews, and three stars are polite. Especially the fresh milk window area.

: Unlucky, I thought it was a product from Xingfu Factory, but I found out it was luck after I placed the order! You are a scam!

: Help, it's too bad to drink, it doesn't taste like milk at all, and I can taste the taste of thickener, vomit—— :

What's the replacement of happy fresh milk, you also match it? For 500 yuan, I bought a bottle full of flavors and thickeners, it was terrible! Unscrupulous merchants refund money!

: It's okay, at least it's cheap, the fresh milk from Xingfujia sells for 1,000 yuan. Make do with it.

...

Yu Lawei's complexion is not very good-looking. The lucky fresh milk she hopes the most is actually scolded like this: "What's wrong with the thickener, what's wrong with the flavor. It's just a drink, and these food additives Drinking can't kill people, a group of ordinary people are not satisfied with cheap alternatives, they are picky and picky."

Eugene: "Just a few words, your lucky steak and lucky chicken steak are selling very well." After a pause, " Hey, why are there so many people scolding eggs? The eggs in your factory are unpalatable, they are fried and have no fragrance, and the egg yolks and egg whites are like clear water when beaten." You Lawei pursed her lips, and the little hands under the princess skirt could not help but squeeze them tightly

. : "Aren't the eggs laid by the cockpod dragon look like that? Why do you come to scold me instead of Mr. Xian, who recommended adding eggs to sandwiches." She felt that she was wronged

.

Can't figure out what's wrong.

Eugene: "No, in that video, the fried eggs made by Mr. Xian have egg yolks, and the whites are solid, and they are one piece when they are beaten from the shell. It is said in the comment section that the lucky eggs I bought have no egg yolks when they are beaten. It will disperse automatically like clear water."

"Okay! Don't talk about it."

You Lawei didn't want to hear it, and felt harsh, "Anyway, whether they like to buy it or not is not my problem."

Eugene shut up.

You Lawei took a deep breath: "I can also make a lot of money, and I can also do business to be the top in the industry. I want the marshal to see me, and I want to prove that I am no worse than that woman." Eugene's head hurts:

" Didn't the Speaker say that Qi Ming gave birth to two little butterflies in secret... Father used to actively help you, asking Speaker Qi for information, trying to match the marriage between the two of you, but now, isn't there no chance?" He

said I also want to be Marshal Qi Ming's eldest brother-in-law. The Qiao Deng family also seems to be married to the Qi family, so they can reach the sky in one step.

But the problem is, this way is dead.

You Lawei: "Whether to marry or not, he is my idol! I don't want to compete with her for a man, nor do I want to destroy the idol's family. I just want to win and prove myself!" She also wants to build a

huge business empire.

She became the only heir to the Jordan family! She hopes that in the future, every product under her brand will be popular all over the Star Network as soon as it is released, and it will be a hot search on Starblog every time.

Suddenly, I received a call.

It was Father Leonard calling.

"Wei Wei, what's the matter with you? You sell steaks when you sell them. What are you doing with the word Mr. Xian?" Leonard looked melancholy, as if he was about to cry.

"It's just a means of propaganda."

"No, daughter, we have been sued, and the court summons have been sent to the Jordan family's old house in Capital Star! Lawyer Helena sent it in person!" Leonard sighed heavily , "Helena is the leading gold medal lawyer in Capital Star. There are not many lawyers who are better than her

in Capital Star ." , "What are you suing us for?"

"You used someone else's name on the product label without permission." Leonard made two big ones, "Quickly remove the name of the product, Mr. Xian Sandwich, otherwise Hai Lin Lawyer Na will not give up."

You Lawei's lips were almost biting blood: "I don't use that woman's real name! Isn't her real name Hua Xian, and her rank in the Federation is Second Lieutenant." "It's

Lieutenant , The speaker just applied for her promotion again, and it will be approved in a few days." Leonard was completely speechless, facing his daughter's sophistry, he didn't know what to do: "You can't be opportunistic like this, the other party's defense Lawyer, very powerful. Let's not take chances, shall we?"

You Lawei was annoyed.

She knew Helena, and it was rumored that there was no case that this gold medal lawyer could not win, and he had not failed so far.

After all, I was a little flustered.

Weighed it over and over again, hesitated for two hours, and consulted some lawyers by myself. When the other party heard that it was Helena, they immediately retreated, saying that no amount of money would be accepted, because Helena had a gangster who sent the other party's lawyer in. History, peers are frightened.

no way.

You Lawei had to change the names of the products on the window shelves, removed the advertisements, and only said high-quality steaks, similar words. And let the workers in the factory remake the packaging box.

*. *. *

"The other party felt guilty and changed the packing box before going to the federal court."

The little seal reported the situation to Hua Xian, "and proposed an out-of-court settlement, Lord Mayor, mother asked me to ask your opinion, Do you continue to sue, or let it go."

Helena is his mother.

Hua Xian thought for a while: "Let's settle out of court. The other party has taken the initiative to give in. It's not enough to push people into a desperate situation."

Moreover, Leonard, the head of the Jordan family, is the speaker's father's assistant.

She and Leonard's daughter are torn apart, and the speaker's father probably has some face difficulties.

That's right.

Hua Xian already knew who the boss behind Lucky Steak and Lucky Fresh Milk was—the eldest lady of the Jordan family, the owner of the first breeding farm in the Sulu galaxy, and the planet owner of the A4407 breeding planet, Eurawi Jordan.

"Okay, then I will do what you want." The little seal nodded and conveyed it to Mommy.

call ended.

At the moment, Hua Xian is on the federal cruiser No. 888, on the journey back to the S star gate. Qi Ming's rescue work at the Q star gate has already been completed, and everything has been properly arranged.

The young couple went home in a spaceship.

"What are you looking at?"

Qi Ming leaned over and saw the subject with a serious face, frowning, and searched for a photo of a person on the star network, "You Lawei?"

Hua Xian looked at the photos of this star lord and noble lady, almost every picture, every outfit, either there was a golden butterfly hair clip on her pink hair, or there was a golden butterfly pattern on her skirt, even the manicure was outlined In the shape of a butterfly, it is lit with gold powder.

This...

"Little Butterfly Baoer, are you familiar?"

"Not familiar."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
68.9K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
83.3K 3K 55
❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ╰┈┈➤ ❃ུ۪ | 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚...