✓ Letting you take charge of...

ruwen05026 által

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... Több

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

106

418 8 0
ruwen05026 által

Chapter 106

Qi Min did not expect that she would come.

They ran so far to see him, and the first thing they did was 6,000 pills specially targeted at the monkey race, which successfully calmed the emotions of these injured miners. A few days ago, when he returned to the base, those monkey miners all had sullen faces, as if they were full of opinions on the federal government, but when he returned to the base today, all the monkeys were full of joy, and they were excited late at night. Unable to sleep, discussing T-1234 potion and Mr. Xian, seeing him also respectfully saluted to express his gratitude.

The situation reversed.

Qi Ming was getting closer and closer to the sleeping girl on the couch. The daughter-in-law is good-looking, not the type that surprises at first sight, but her skin is fair and jade-like, her facial features are exquisite and majestic, her nose bridge is high, she is not the face of Xiaojiabiyu, her lips are light and delicate, and her eyes are like a veil of smoke , and it is extraordinarily quiet when closed.

His heart beat like a drum, and he didn't want to let go of this opportunity. Spreading his powerful and generous palms, he covered her soft little hands, and leaned slightly, looking from the outside, it seemed that he had already wrapped the girl on the couch into his arms.

Qi Ming felt Hua Xiaoxian's breathing, steady and soothing, with warmth brushing against the tip of his nose.

Press down with a kiss.

Lips close.

Like a butterfly wing brushing against your lips, more like a soft spring breeze.

The man's golden eyes are as hot as molten, there is something suppressed in his eyes, his eyes are wild, but his movements are completely opposite and gentle.

The daughter-in-law is very soft, with a faint floral fragrance, like peaches and poppies. Qi Ming embraced her, feeling as if he embraced the entire starry universe at this moment.

Hua Xian was sleeping very deeply. She had a dream. In the dream, there was a beautiful golden-winged butterfly flying around her. Finally, it landed in front of her and touched her lightly. mouth. Like pecking kisses.

Touch it, and say something.

Hua Xian couldn't help being in a good mood, thinking that Little Butterfly Bo'er was so cute. I still remember her trumpet ID.

She thought it was a dream.

But in fact, the dream shines into reality.

When Qi Ming saw the girl whom he kissed secretly, he showed a very shallow smile in his sleep. The moonlight outside the window shone in, and a faint gleam appeared on her creamy skin, which was the moonlight.

He is like a bad butterfly who has stolen honey, secretly happy.

A minute later, Qi Ming's lips moved away reluctantly.

On the subject's side, the watery red was kissed by him into the color of poppies' petals, which looked a little pitiful. But it unexpectedly caught his heart, and he twitched slightly, wanting to...

As a 3S butterfly, Qi Ming has absolute level suppression against A-level, he can do it perfectly without being noticed.

Qi Ming secretly kissed his Flower God.

Under the moon, after staring at her lover for a full hour, she quietly transformed into a butterfly mimicry, and landed on her long black hair scattered on the pillow. The butterfly wings fluttered, exuding a faint golden glow.

The poppies have lost their attractiveness. Tonight, he just wants to be with his wife.

Hua Xian's biological clock has always been very accurate.

When she woke up, it was exactly six or seven o'clock in the morning. As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw the little butterfly Baoer lying in her hair beside the pillow, like the most beautiful golden hairpin in the world.

very strange.

Her heart was very calm, without any surprise or shame, but filled with a kind of warmth like the wind blowing a flower field.

She likes this little butterfly.

In the middle of the night, I returned to the medical base from a place more than 30,000 meters away from the mine pit with the seriously injured miner on my back. Knowing that she was asleep, I didn't want to disturb her, and didn't make a sound.

Hua Xian didn't dare to get up immediately, because when she got up, the little butterfly Bao'er in her hair would be awakened. He came back so late last night, at least one or two o'clock later, after so many days of rescue at the front line, even the strongest 3S level needs to rest.

She stared at Little Butterfly Bo'er for twenty minutes.

The golden butterfly wings clapped.

"Are you awake?" Hua Xian stretched out her hand and touched the cute wings of the little butterfly.

Qi Ming's butterfly wings trembled because of his sensitivity: "...well, daughter-in-law." His

voice was somewhat hoarse, and there was a hint of haze from just waking up, coupled with a supple and lustful timbre. , to Hua Xian's ears, it sounded like she was acting like a baby.

"Then you sleep a little longer, I'll make you a breakfast."

Hua Xian got up.

As soon as she got up, a pair of extremely strong and strong iron arms came around behind her, gently embraced her, and gave her a hug from behind. Hua Xian immediately felt that she fell into a generous embrace, and she could clearly feel the supple lines of his body through only a layer of thin shirt.

A fluffy golden head rested on her right shoulder, dry thin lips, reluctantly pressed a kiss on the side of her swan-like neck: "I want to eat..." The breath hit her

ear As soon as he saw the outline, Hua Xian's ears lit up.

Who can stand this early in the morning!

She didn't even dare to turn her head. When she thought of a super handsome man with eight pack abs and no shirt on, hugging her and acting like a baby, her blood pressure soared, and it rushed straight into her mind.

"What to eat?"

"You--"

"I can't!" Hua Xian tensed up, you little butterfly probably wasn't a succubus in your previous life, you have a top-notch ability to seduce people, hook her into a crime.

The man chuckled.

With a bit of listlessness.

"You made soy milk, sandwiches, and a plate of noodles with sauce."

Hua Xian: "!"

Damn it, I really want to beat him up.

The object let go, Hua Xiaoxian broke away from the warm embrace, and seemed to have to go out the door to escape. There is a soybean milk machine in No. 888, and there is a small kitchen in No. 888, which can be used for cooking. There are ingredients in it. Sandwiches are easy to make, just fry an egg or steak, and fried noodles are also easy to make.

"Daughter-in-law."

Suddenly came a call from behind.

Hua Xian turned her head almost subconsciously: "Is there anything else you want to eat?"

It doesn't matter if you turn around, rough!

A man with a perfect figure and 1.98-pack abs comparable to a top male model was leaning on the head of the bed with his head tilted slightly. There seemed to be hooks at the corners of his eyes, which was extremely seductive. A thin quilt was casually covered, revealing Mermaid vest line.

"To mix the noodles with tomato sauce."

The dawn light fell on his handsome face like a god, and the golden pupils were gentle and blurred.

Hua Xian: "...Okay."

Isn't it ketchup? eat! Give Bao'er a lot! Enough!

888 is parked near the medical base.

She passed by quickly, entered the small kitchen in the spaceship, turned on the fire, and made a simple fried noodles, poured oil, deep-fried green onion and ginger, stir-fried the noodles prepared in advance, put some lettuce, shredded carrots Children, chicken nuggets, out of the pan, and poured on the ketchup that the partner likes.

The soymilk machine was humming, crushing soybeans and cooking soymilk.

The oil in the pan was buzzing, and Hua Xian was just about to make an fried egg when she suddenly remembered what the Speaker's father had said last time, so she turned on the video camera of the optical brain: "When the oil is hot, fry the steak on the other side and turn white on both sides. Sprinkle with salt."

"You can use toast bread or white steamed buns steamed from flour, put fried eggs and steak in it, and put two lettuce leaves, a delicious breakfast sandwich is ready "

Hua Xian made two sandwiches, one with toast and the other with cut steamed buns.

After recording, she processed the sound with AI, edited it into a one-minute short video, and then sent it to the Koala short video platform using the account of Happy Flower Square.

After sending out, she didn't even look at it, just poured two big cups of soy milk, and took out the breakfast for two.

It was originally planned to be sent to the medical base.

It turned out that Qi Ming had already gotten up, changed into a neat military uniform, the buttons were fastened to his neck meticulously, the cuffs were all flat, he was wearing black gloves, and he was quite dressed up. It was very different from the vigor he had when he got up early and hugged her.

"Why did you come here?"

"Come to eat with you."

Qi Ming sat opposite his girlfriend, his golden eyes fell on the rich breakfast, which he liked.

Hua Xian took a sip of soy milk, picked up a sandwich, and ate it with relish.

Qi Ming mixed noodles with dried tomato sauce, his thin lips were stained with red sauce, the sweetness of the noodles made him extremely satisfied. It was just a little bit worse than the kiss I stole last night.

after dinner.

Qi Ming was busy again, there was still something to be arranged at the mine. He is now the backbone of the first star in the mining industry, and everyone listens to him.

After Hua Xian was full, he turned on his optical brain and logged in to the short video of Koala to see how it reacted.

This one opens, boy!

200 billion likes, 100 billion favorites, 50 billion retweets, and over 10 billion comments. But after having breakfast with Qi Ming, this short video teaching everyone how to make sandwiches has become the largest statistic in the history of koala videos!

: I planted half an acre of wheat at home, and I just harvested a few hundred catties and ground it into flour. Yesterday I learned how to steam steamed buns with Mr. Xian's apprentice fox. Today, Mr. Xian taught us how to make sandwiches. Wow, I'm so happy.

: Mr. Xian's hands are so beautiful, ahhh! I am manual. This is the new way to eat sandwiches. I know for the first time that eggs and beef can be cooked. In the past, eggs were not used in farms. Beef is a raw material specially used for nutrition, and you can still eat it like this!

: Hey~ That green lettuce, I really want to have it, it feels like it is the soul of the sandwich. When will the lettuce be on the shelves, Mr. Xian? I feel that this Lingzhi sandwich is so luxurious. Lingzhi wheat bread, lettuce Lingzhi, eggs and beef are cheap, but they can be put together. Is this something I deserve to eat?

: I have learned to be a dog. We are just asking, where to buy lettuce.

...

In the Sulu galaxy, more and more people have obtained the qualification certificate of spiritual planters and purchased spiritual plant seedlings from the federation. That day, the speaker's father told her that more than 10,000 people have successfully obtained the planting qualification examination, and the number is increasing every day.

Hua Xian believes that within a month or two, the Sulu Galaxy will be able to grow wheat and rice on a large scale with major star gates and planets. crops.

In her farm, wheat and rice are harvested, except for her own use, she basically cultivates seedlings.

Because of this short video posted by Hua Xian, on the planet where billions of people can live in Sulu Star, countless supermarkets, frozen beef and frozen chicken that no one cared about before, have been snapped up.

With her own power, she successfully drove the sales of meat from the farming industry, as well as the sales of the kitchen utensils factory in Shuoling.

Just because she used a frying pan to fry eggs and steak.

All the happiness pans were sold out within ten minutes. Xingfu Kitchenware Factory began to work overtime to mass-produce pans. Companies that make metal utensils all over the country are also stupid, imitating very simple kitchen utensils such as frying pans, hoping to take advantage of the opportunity to make a fortune and get a share of the pie.

Almost within two hours after the video was sent out, there were dozens of kitchenware factories in Sulu Galaxy, and all of them were owned by big companies and big brands.

The director of the Big White Lion sent screenshots of those kitchen utensil factories, and complained to her: "Look, mayor, I'm right. The peers came out immediately. The capital smelled business opportunities and was attracted by the smell of money. It's faster than anything else. Thanks to our kitchenware factory, it's named Happiness, and the fans are hard enough, otherwise it will be washed away within a month."

*. *. *

Planet A4407 is a very developed breeding planet. The owner of the planet is Eurawi Jordan, a twenty-five-year-old noble woman, and her father is Leonard Jordan, one of the thirty-six members of the Federal Parliament.

There are various large-scale farms all over the planet, such as lizard-tailed cows, chicken pod dragons, black-scaled ducks, and various poultry. This planet is also the largest meat export base in the entire Star Gate A.

The Jordan brand not only represents the leading breeding enterprise in the Sulu Galaxy, but also represents the top three nutritional supplements in the Sulu Galaxy!

Yulawi manages the planet A4407, and exports meat quality.

Her elder brother, Eugene, built countless nutritional supplement manufacturing factories on the next-door planet A4408, supplying necessary nutritional supplements to all star gates throughout the interstellar every day.

Because of these two industries, the Jordan family has successfully ranked among the top ten richest families in the Sulu galaxy. Because no one can live without nutritional supplements, and they have to drink three meals a day, which is a necessity.

The family business is so profitable, and the head of the family, Leonard, also serves as the keynote of the Federal Parliament. He was brought up by the Federal Speaker Qi Yu, and the first secretary-general whose status is comparable to the speaker.

The status of the Jordan family cannot be shaken, and it will be honored forever.

Until——

a woman suddenly appeared in the Sulu galaxy. She possessed the unique plant mimicry in the entire galaxy, which could revive the seeds that had been extinct for thousands of years, and cultivate seedlings of spiritual plants such as wheat and rice. Wheat is ground into flour, which can be used as pasta to satisfy hunger; rice is hulled into polished rice, which can be boiled into rice as a staple food.

At the beginning, the Jordan family and other industry giants who made nutritional supplements thought that Lingzhi would not be able to cause any troubles and would not threaten the nutritional supplements. After all, it is difficult to plant on a large scale... But it turns out that they were

wrong !

"This woman is really abominable. She actually sold grain seedlings to the Federation at such a low price? Can't she sell them more expensively? One hundred thousand! Then the common people can't afford to buy or grow them!"

Qiao The young master of the boarding house, Young Master Eugene, was very angry. The veins on his forehead popped out. He had purple hair, a suit and leather shoes that were extremely luxurious, and he was leaning on a silver aristocratic cane. In one day, hundreds of millions of grain seedlings were sold to the federation, two plants for one yuan, and the federation sold them to people who passed the examination of spiritual planters, and let them go home to plant the land. The first batch of wheat and rice harvested tens of thousands of tons! "

You Lawei has a bottle of happy fresh milk in her hand. Her face is cold and noble, she is wearing a white princess dress, her pink hair is coiled up high, and a golden butterfly hair clip is pinned. Big, standard European-style wide double eyelids, lips like cherries, gently sucking fresh milk: "Brother, calm down." "How do you tell

me to calm down?!"

Eugene exploded, he turned on the optical brain, Click on the koala short video that I just downloaded in the morning, "This woman actually posted a video, teaching others how to cook food and how to make sandwiches! It has been viewed 600 billion times, and it has been forwarded 100 billion times!" You Lawei glanced at it

. , pink pupils, narrowed slightly.

"Not only that, Weiwei, look, this damn Lord Xian even let her apprentice live broadcast, teaching the people of the Sulu galaxy how to steam steamed buns with flour, cook rice with a rice cooker, and how to wrap meat buns with flour, and use rice to make steamed buns. Cooking porridge! Damn it, why does she have so many tricks!"

Eugene flipped through the live broadcast record, and the more he watched, the more angry he became, "Everyone has harvested wheat and rice from the fields, and they all eat steamed buns and rice according to the method this bitch said. Rice and sandwiches, who else will we sell the nutritional supplements of Jordan's family?!"

You Lawei continued to drink fresh milk, her mood was very calm, which was the complete opposite of her frizzy brother.

"You still drink? This is happy fresh milk, right? It's from Mr. Xian's factory."

Eugene got angry, snatched the box of fresh milk from You Lawei's hand, crushed it, and threw it on the ground , "Are you still my sister? It's this time, and you still drink the fresh milk made by the enemy?"

You Lawei's brows frowned: "I asked my father, the federal parliament is vigorously promoting wheat and rice. Interstellar popularization is imperative, and relevant federal bills have been introduced. No matter how much you shout, you can't change the fact that nutritional supplements will gradually decline. Brother, you are almost thirty years old, why are you still so reckless? ? Don't fight against the policy set by the speaker, we do business, we can only follow the policy of the above."

Eugene was stunned.

His younger sister has always been cold and arrogant, no one looks down on her, she is as cold as a fairy, and she often attends various dinner parties in the aristocratic circles to misunderstand her. He thought it was a vase, but he never thought it was a good idea.

"Why throw away the happy fresh milk? Is it useful for you to vent on it?"

You Lawei asked the servant to fetch a new bottle, which she bought from Xingbo, "Since that woman named Xian, We made a lot of money with fresh milk, and messed up the nutritional supplement market in the Sulu Galaxy. The only thing our Jordan family can do is not to die in the nutritional supplement business, but to learn from each other's strengths." "What do you mean?"

"

She If we can make fresh milk, so can we."

You Lawei has big sweet eyes, a golden butterfly hair clip on her bangs on her forehead, and a golden butterfly princess crown on her head. "I am A4407 The Planet Lord of the planet controls the largest lizard-tailed cow farm in the Sulu galaxy. Here, more than 100,000 tons of raw milk are wasted every day. There are no patents in the milk processing industry. After processing, it can be made into boxed fresh milk."

Eugene was surprised: "You want to seize that woman's milk market?"

You Lawei smiled, and brushed the pink hair on her forehead with her fingers: "The names are all After thinking about it, it's called Lucky Fresh Milk."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

15.6K 173 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...
119K 3.6K 148
Author: Jiuzhongxue Category: Rebirth through time travel After the apocalypse came, Su Qiao awakened her planting ability, able to grow all the plan...
564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
69.1K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...