✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

104

415 8 1
By ruwen05026

Chapter 104

Chairman Qi smiled at the fire-breathing dragon in the small black room.

"As a colonel of the Federation Corps, he actually destroyed public facilities, was fined 1 million stars, was imprisoned for a week, and had a 10,000-word review." Aoting's mind was buzzing. At the moment,

he only had two words "puffs" in his mind.

Speaker Qi: "You are in your early twenties, you have been promoted too fast, you have your own way, and you are too arrogant and irritable. You should be educated."

This fire-breathing dragon is excellent in all aspects, but its mood is too bad and its personality is too extreme.

An untamed dragon.

When his son was seriously injured and dying, the Federation Legion had no masters in command, and the Federation Parliament had also discussed the possibility of Colonel Odin taking over, but it was finally rejected.

"By the way, a 10,000-word handwriting review." Speaker Qi added another item.

Odin regained consciousness angrily, and yelled at the speaker angrily, but his whole body was locked by a special iron chain, his mental power was suppressed, and there was a power dispelling field around him, so he couldn't exert any force at all. The strength, the mimicry also shrunk little by little from more than ten meters, and finally turned into a fierce dragon cub mimicry, and the flames that spewed out were like a firework.

Speaker Qi found out a box of puffs from nowhere, and sat on the interrogation table ten meters away from Aoting.

Show off in general.

Slowly, he opened the lid, and admired the Q-version label on the lid for a long time: "My daughter-in-law made the speaker's trademark so beautifully." Little

Charizard: "..."

He just discovered that the product's On the new box, instead of Qi Ming's little golden butterfly, it became Chairman Qi's big black golden butterfly.

hateful.

Why not draw a handsome dragon? He also wants to be named on the scene!

Speaker Qi held a puff and put it in his mouth: "Wow, it's delicious."

After eating one, he picked up the second one, took a sip of the overflowing cream, and slowly bit the buttery egg skin of the puff, eating very slowly, as if he was performing on purpose.

The little fire-breathing dragon on the opposite side held the dragon's claws and exclaimed angrily.jpg

"Want to eat?" The smile on the corner of Speaker Qi's lips gradually became wild, and then he stuffed all the puffs he had been biting for a long time into his mouth.

Aoting: "!"

He just watched helplessly that the Lingzhi delicacies, which he couldn't buy anywhere, were eaten one by one by Speaker Qi, not even letting go of the cream stained on the inner wall of the box!

Speaker's father: "Ah, there is the last one left."

An angry plus sign appeared on Odin's head, he was so angry, this old butterfly definitely did it on purpose! There were bursts of low growls in the throat!

The speaker's father put the puffs in the box and put them on the table ten meters away: "Reflect on yourself."

Aoting was locked, and the distance of action was no more than two meters.

His eyes were bloodshot.

Can't touch it at all!

This means that he will be locked up in a dark room and stare at the uneatable puff for a whole week!

Speaker Qi had just taught the fire-breathing dragon a lesson, and he was in a good mood, walking happily back to the speaker's office.

On his desk, there are a dozen boxes of puffs.

It wasn't from Xingbo online shopping, but from my daughter-in-law, who sent a super-large food box package every ten days.

"Speaking ill of my family Xiaoming all day long, if you don't cure him, you don't know how powerful the world is."

Chairman Qi sat down on the chair, and took out a red peach, "Actually, compared with snacks, Dad likes eating snacks more. The fruit sent by Lingzhi."

Kacha

gnawed a big mouthful of peaches, it was crunchy, sweet and refreshing, and the peach fragrance filled the lips and teeth.

The chairman's father gnawed half of the peach: "Xiao Ming called?"

The empty-nest old butterfly was happy!

As soon as the call was connected, the handsome face of his son was reflected in the holographic projection of the video call, Big Butterfly's father couldn't help showing a loving smile: "Son, how is the rescue of the Q star gate mine disaster going? "

It's almost 90% rescued, and there are still 200 people who have been crushed deeply. It's only these two days."

Qi Ming's face was gloomy, and his eyes fell on the chairman's desk, the dozen or so puff boxes stacked together Come on, "What is that?"

The speaker's father smiled and picked up a box: "This, it was brought by Xiao Xian for Dad to eat. He is really a good and filial boy."

The corners of Qi Ming's lips twitched: "I mean Trademark!"

The speaker's father smiled even brighter, pointing to the big black and gold Q-version butterfly on it: "Xiao Ming also thinks it looks good, right? This is the first time that Dad named Xiao Xian's snacks." Qi Ming's expression became even brighter

. Leng: "Oh."

You can't hide the look in the eyes of someone who wants to dao.

That should have been his naming rights! The first batch of 100,000 boxes of puffs that his daughter-in-law sent to him on the Amentis still had his little butterfly treasure printed on the boxes.

"You're cutting it off!"

Qi Ming was annoyed, took out an old version of the puff box, pointed at the golden Q version of the little butterfly, "it used to be like this." The

chairman's father coughed lightly, his eyes dodged: "Then what, Xiao Ming, look , you have named it twice, so it's okay to give it to Dad once. I don't mind Xiao Xian." "

You know how to cheat your son all day long."

Speaker's father: "..."

Where is the trick, isn't it? Made a rumor, snatched the naming rights, and from time to time entrusted you with the most difficult tasks of the Federation. Dad thinks highly of you!

Of course, Big Butterfly only dared to beep in his heart.

Qi Ming: "My daughter-in-law's snack trademark can only be me."

The chairman's father muttered: "Occasionally, I will let my father take it a few times... Or, we father and son together, two butterflies are fine." "

Ka "

The video call is over.

The speaker's father tried to send a message to his son to explain, but found that the message could not be sent again, a red exclamation mark.

Big Butterfly dialed the phone number of his daughter-in-law aggrieved, "Xiao Xian, Xiao Ming blocked Dad again, please persuade him."

Hua Xian: "..."

When was the last time he was blocked? coming. Ah, by the way, a month ago, I went to visit my aunt in the capital, and my aunt believed the rumors that Little Butterfly Baoer was married twice.

"So, what's the reason this time?"

"Trademark naming rights." Father Big Butterfly finished eating the peaches and opened a can of red sauce. "What is this? I haven't eaten it before." He took out a piece of toast and spread After adding a layer, he took a bite, "Oh! This taste is amazing!"

Hua Xian: "Ketchup. Qi Ming also likes it very much. Your father and son really have very similar tastes."

Chairman Qi: "Ketchup can make Dad Name it? Print a black and gold butterfly."

Hua Xian raised his eyebrows: "Do you want to stay on the blacklist for a lifetime?"

This is her boyfriend's favorite sauce. He often mixes it with fried noodles and rice. Sometimes I can eat a can a day!

The chairman's father weighed it up, and made a choice between the naming rights of ketchup and his son: "Hey, forget it, let Xiao Ming come for ketchup. If there is another sauce, can I give it another chance?

" She was free to think about it, but she really didn't expect that the naming rights of the Q version of the trademark would involve another period of grievances and hatred between the Butterfly father and son: "Is it so good? It's printed on the product packaging." "Yes! Absolutely

. !"

"I saw on Xingbo hot search that the Academy of Plant Sciences has harvested 30,000 kilograms of wheat and 30,000 kilograms of rice." Hua Xian changed the subject.

"Yes." The chairman's father gave an affirmative answer, "At present, the spiritual plants are piled up and dried."

Hua Xian said: "You can hull the rice into rice, and cook the rice. Remove the bran from the wheat and grind it into flour. Steamed steamed buns. These two staple foods were essential for people to eat three times a day in the ancient star era." The

speaker's father hurriedly recorded: "Okay, I will let the Academy of Botanical Sciences do it."

Hua Xian: "Peel the shells , The machinery for removing wheat bran and grinding flour can be ordered directly from Shuguangshe. I ordered it from them before, and the mechanical drawings are ready-made." The chairman's father has forgotten that he asked his daughter-in-law to

help I pleaded, took out my notebook, and listened while taking notes, like a good student.

Hua Xian also told the speaker how to steam the steamed buns: "You need to use yeast powder to ferment the dough." The

speaker's father listened and memorized it, but after all he felt that it was a bit abstract: "Why don't you start a live broadcast, daughter-in-law? , to teach everyone how to steam steamed buns and cook rice. You sent a total of more than one billion grain seedlings over, and the Academy of Sciences planted some, but more than two-thirds were distributed to those who qualified after the federal review Teacher Lingzhi, the rice and wheat in their fields should be ripe."

Hua Xian: "I've never done a live broadcast, and I'm not good at it."

The speaker's father said with burning eyes: "I'm not good at it, you can try it. Interstellar needs someone , to promote everything related to Lingzhi."

Hua Xian thought for a while: "Why don't you let my apprentice come, he can steam steamed buns and cook rice."

So far, she has not officially revealed it to the public. noodle.

Mr. Xian is very mysterious, this is something everyone on Xingbo knows. No one has ever shared her photos, because Qi Ming has strictly protected her private information.

The chairman's father was thoughtful: "You mean, the kid from Jinghuhu's family?"

"Yes, Jing Deng. He is the one who cooks in the cafeteria in Qinshan City."

"Alright." The speaker's father compromised, "You have the special ability to germinate the seeds of spiritual plants. There should be bugs watching over the Zerg In fact, people from other galaxy civilizations will also be greedy. A few days ago, a high-level executive of Yunding Galaxy sent a cooperation invitation to Sulu Galaxy, hoping that the Federation could sell them the spiritual plant seeds at a high price. It was because Dad didn't think carefully , it's really not good for you to be exposed to the public eye at this time."

*. *. *

The final candidate for the live broadcast is the little apprentice Jing Deng.

Jing Deng originally belonged to the Federal Army, the Marshal's Personal Guard, and the order issued by the Speaker himself is naturally obligatory.

Brother Fox was a little excited, and put on his apron: "This is all the blessings given by Master Xian. I'm going to become a famous fox on the food network, maybe even more popular than my elder sister in the future.

" The kitchen is used as a live broadcast room for him.

Rice, noodles, oil and salt sauce, meat and eggs can all appear in the camera.

As for other spiritual plants, those who decide to promote them can be featured.

Potted flowers can be featured.

The factory director, Shuoling, specially equipped Jing Xiaodeng with a brand new set of kitchen utensils, including pots, pans and pans.

Hua Xian stared at those kitchen utensils, thoughtful: "Speaking of which, you can open a kitchen utensils factory, director. After this live broadcast, federal citizens, especially those who grow wheat and rice, will rush to buy one. A set of kitchen utensils that can cook rice and steam steamed buns. This is a big business opportunity."

Shuo Ling was stunned, half of his eyes were covered by his silver-white bangs: "Kitchenware factory? It's a good idea. Can we name it Happiness?"

Hua Xian waved his hand: "It's not necessary at all, the kitchen utensils are all designed by your Shuguang Society. You have a complete patent, and the factory manager can open it yourself, so you don't have to drag me." All along, Shuo Ling has helped a

lot busy.

All kinds of interstellar machinery made her change from the original manual farming to the current high-tech mechanical farm planting, and the establishment of happiness factories are all inseparable from the contribution of the factory director Shuguangshe. Plus those floating turrets, combat robots... Hua Xian wants to give back to the other party.

Since we are good friends, let's make money and get rich together.

The pair of fluffy white lion ears on the head of the factory manager Shuoling moved: "But, if you name it happiness, the things will definitely sell better. Now the trillions of citizens of the Sulu galaxy have already recognized that as long as they are idle The products produced by the happiness factory of adults must be related to Lingzhi, and the enthusiasm is unprecedented."

The factory manager scratched his ears a little embarrassedly, "I just want to catch your enthusiasm. After all, those kitchen utensils for cooking are not high-tech. Content, even including ovens, can be easily copied by peers. When the market is saturated, the competition will be very serious, and the first kitchenware factory is likely to go bankrupt." Before, there were many

similar example of. The first company to do it was overtaken by the subsequent run, and was even stepped on a few times. Hua

Xian was a little surprised: "You want to sell the kitchenware in the name of happiness? Build the factory in Qinshan City?

"

It is impossible to close down due to competition among peers. Now the brand of happiness already has hundreds of billions of traffic."

Hua Xian: "But... Qinshan City has no minerals, no metal materials."

Shuo Ling With a big wave of his hand: "Don't be afraid, the Shuo family has a mine, and there are more than a dozen metal mining planets under it. You can supply the materials yourself."

Only then did Hua Xian realize that the factory manager is also a rich second generation.

That's it.

Take time to invest.

In the eastern suburbs of Qinshan City, a section was divided and a happy kitchen utensils factory was established. The technical content of pots and pans was not high. The city recruited on a large scale and recruited 2,000 workers.

Of course, this factory doesn't need Hua Xian to be responsible, she invests and gets dividends.

The director of Dabaishi will manage it well.

the next day.

Hua Xian received a reminder from Mr. Ke—[Congratulations to the host, the happy kitchen utensils factory has been built, the industry degree +1, and the progress bar of Qinshan City in the two-star harbor scene has increased by 1%] "It's okay if I invest in the naming rights

.

" I feel that this task is not difficult.

Build more factories, develop more genetic evolution medicines, expand the urban population, and increase the variety of spiritual plants by farming. Before you know it, the progress bar will be full.

On the side of the factory manager of the big white lion, the first batch of kitchen utensils, the happy rice cooker and the happy iron pot, were put into production.

Jing Fox followed the speaker's request and started the live broadcast.

The live broadcast was started on Koala Short Video.

Hua Xian said: "The koala short video has a capacity of 4 trillion, and it will never collapse. Xingbo and Siren live broadcast, it is hard to say."

She believes in the strength of Mr. Ke.

The handsome guy with fox ears appeared in the live broadcast. Live broadcast ID: Chief Disciple of Xianmen, live broadcast room name: Master ordered to teach everyone to cook Lingzhi gourmet food

Jingdeng took out a bag of noodles, scooped two catties, and started kneading noodles: "Yes, that's right, I am Master Xian My apprentice, the chief disciple of Xianmen. Are you envious? She personally taught me cooking skills. She thought I was a cute and cute plush fox. Among the guards of the marshal boss, she fell in love with me at first sight. "

Proudly wagging the fox's tail and lifting his chin slightly.

The fox's paws kneaded, kneaded, kneaded, kneaded, "Wow, why did you throw rotten eggs at me? The anchor is not narcissistic, the anchor is just explaining the facts, hey! Don't report the live broadcast room, do you still want to learn? Steaming the steamed buns with wheat flour is so soulless!!"

The handsome fox-eared boy turned grim: "When kneading the dough, you must add yeast powder to let the flour fully ferment, remember, pink-eyed people?"

More rotten eggs hit the studio.

A drop of cold sweat ran across Hua Xian's forehead: "...I don't have the talent for live broadcasting."

Look at how angry the audience members are.

I don't know how to ease my emotions, I don't know how to make fun easily, and I don't know how to be coquettish and cute, but only show off. Versailles stimulates the audience, and broadcasts back with vicious voices.

The bullet screen scolded all the frames.

There was no other way, Huaxian logged into the trumpet, recharged some money, and decided to give some gifts to the apprentice, and control the comments.

[Little Butterfly Baoer Meme Chirp, reward the host with a big sword x10]

[Little Butterfly Baoer Meme Chirp, smashed a fluffy koala at the host]

The big sword costs 100 yuan each, and the fluffy koala is this Props cost 1,000 yuan each.

Hua Xian smashed nine big fluffy koalas for his apprentice one after another.

Instantly promoted to the top brother of the Fox anchor.

Jing Deng waited for the dough to ferment, and began to wash the rice again, showing a bright smile while doing the washing: "Thank you for the great sword that Master gave me, Master spent a lot of money, don't smash the plush koala." The fox's tail wagged like a dog's

tail , whoosh whoosh.

The hostile Fox anchor suddenly relaxed his attitude, stopped being angry with the audience, and explained how to cook rice in great detail to the audience water friends: "For cooking, of course you need to use a happy rice cooker, which is cheap and practical. Yes, It is jointly produced by my master's kitchenware factory and Shuguangshe ~ quality assurance."

However, at this moment, the bullet screen is frantically swiping.

: Little Butterfly Boer? Chirp is Lord Xian, who is Little Butterfly Boer?

:Butterfly? shock! Could it be Lord Marshal?

: It's over, it's over, the cp I'm talking about has come true, and the master will deliver the candy himself~

After Jinghu cooked the rice, he glanced at the barrage: "Ah, yes, yes, the cp you knocked out is real, don't doubt it. I am in Qinshan City, and I am forced to eat their dogs every day." Grain. Tsk, finally stop smashing rotten eggs."

After a live broadcast.

The iron pots and rice cookers of Xingfu Kitchenware Factory have received tens of millions of orders.

Jinghu has also officially become an Internet celebrity, the black-red-black-red kind, because he always unconsciously thinks of Versailles, for example, I bought a house in Qinshan City, and I couldn't fit more than a dozen potted plants on the balcony; for example, I Use different spiritual plants to cook and eat them quack.

In the evening, Qi Min sent a text message: Momojiu?

Hua Xian: ...

Qi Ming: What a chirp!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
83.2K 3K 55
❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ╰┈┈➤ ❃ུ۪ | 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...