✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

103

405 9 2
By ruwen05026

Chapter 103

The planting of tea trees is a bit more complicated, and the requirements for soil and fertilizers are relatively high, and the amount of fertilizers is also very large. In order to prevent the special nutrient solution in the interstellar from being able to satisfy the growth of tea trees, Hua Xian went to the dean and ordered a batch Organic fertilizers suitable for the growth of tea trees ensure the supply of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. At the farm, the manure of lizard-tailed cows and chicken-pox dragons was originally directly decomposed and purified by machinery, but now it is also transported over and used as fertilizer.

After the happiness farm, there are happiness orchards and happiness tea gardens, which are equipped with a fully automatic defense system, guarded by robots and floating forts.

[Spiritual Plant Construction +2]

When the sign of the Happy Tea Garden was put up, Hua Xian received such a reminder.

"What is this?"

[The two-star harbor scene, the task of running Qinshan City. ]

Mr. Ke's voice sounded.

It was only then that Hua Xian remembered that since she bought Qinshan City, there had been an extra page on the Klein bottle's exclusive page, but it had always been locked in gray: "The one-star mission is completed, so it's unlocked?" She

scanned After a glance, I found that there are currently three exclusive pages.

First: One star harbor scene, happy flower shop, the progress shows 100%, perfect completion.

Second: World tree mimicry, primary growth, 150 tree vines.

Third: The two-star harbor scene, Qinshan City, the progress is 21%.

Hua leisurely clicked to open the exclusive page of the two-star harbor.

[Two-star harbor scene: manage Qinshan City]

[Industrial degree: 10, happy flower shop, happy perfume factory (+1), happy bakery factory, happy milk processing factory, happy sugar factory, happy pharmaceutical factory, happy daily chemical factory , Happy Milk Processing Factory (+1), Happy Snack Factory, Happy Breeding Factory]

[Genetic modification degree: 6, rabbit family, cat family, bear family, koala family, bee family, spiritual power 0 family]

[Population degree: 1, lower, 2.3 million. ]

[Spiritual plant construction degree: 4, happy garden, happy farm, happy orchard, happy tea garden. ]

[Unlock Achievement: Excellent Mayor. ]

[Goal: Make Qinshan City the number one city in the interstellar world. After the host completes the 100% progress task, he will be rewarded with 1,000 cubic meters of space and 2S-level mental power, and the Klein bottle will travel back and forth without time restrictions. ]

...

Huaxian stared at it for a while, and couldn't help but feel itchy: "A space of one thousand cubic meters, how big is that?"

She still remembers that when she first started to expand the space, she searched and searched for a cubic decimeter. It takes a lot of effort. The last time she returned to the earth for 25 cubic meters, she felt that she was extremely rich.

A thousand cubic meters, isn't it possible to carry a lot of things?

"And, 2S-level mental power? Is it the same level as the speaker's father and the Ultraman Charizard?" Hua Xian felt that this reward was really strong.

When the one-star harbor scene was completed, she received several rewards, none of which gave her an S-level promotion, but only expanded her mental domain of the fourth level.

"Mr. Ke, this round-trip travel is not limited by time, how do you explain it?"

[This upgrade reward belongs to this bottle, before it can only travel back and forth with the host once a month, after the upgrade, you can travel back and forth at any time. Correspondingly, the time lapse of the two worlds will be automatically corrected to 1:1.]

Hua Xian smiled: "This is wonderful."

She can go back to the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth at any time.

The time difference between the two worlds has always been 10:1. She was worried that there would be problems after a long time. For example, she was getting old on the interstellar side, and when she traveled back to the earth, her classmates on the Daxia country were still young. would treat her like a monster.

[The host is requested to work hard to complete the task and manage Qinshan City into the number one city in the interstellar as soon as possible. ]

*. *. *

The first batch of peaches was picked three days ago.

Today, three days later, Hua Xian went to visit Peach Mountain again, and found that 80% of the peaches on the tree were ripe.

"If you just pick and eat by yourself, you will definitely not be able to finish it. And if the peaches are ripe, they will rot after a long time."

Hua Xian thought for a while.

There are two solutions, first: hang the window directly on Xingbo, and sell the fruit, and the fifty acres of strawberries are about to mature, and there will be countless strawberries by then; second: use peaches to make medicine, juice and jam .

Hua Xian contacted the dean: "Recruit a group of monkey volunteers to do the peach test."

Don't monkeys love peaches the most?

The dean said happily: "Mayor, is there a new medicine?"

Hua Xian: "Peaches are ripe, and a lot of them have been produced. I don't want to waste them. If the tests show that peaches are useful for monkeys, then the peach trees can be expanded on a large scale." Planted it."

The dean smiled: "The number of monkeys is also quite a lot, and the Sulu galaxy has accumulated about 70 to 80 million. It is about the same as a koala. But—" the dean suddenly changed his style, "The

first There are no monkey veterans in the Nursing Home in District Seven. If I remember correctly, there are no monkeys in Qinshan City. This race is all gathered in the Q star gate area, and they rarely go out. Go to the Q star gate area and recruit volunteers."

"Which star gate is Qi Ming at?"

Hua Xian was a little surprised.

"Yes, it is the star gate where the marshal carried out the rescue of the mine accident. Recently, the interstellar news channel has broadcast a lot. Oh, it is so tragic. More than a thousand people died in the mine accident and five or six thousand were injured. And there are Hundreds of juvenile monkeys under the age of 18 are really sinful." The dean sighed with grief and indignation.

"You develop the medicine first, and I'll take care of the rest."

Hua Xian distributed the task, and sent hundreds of catties of peaches from Taozi Mountain to the dean for drug research.

She hasn't watched the news much recently. I was busy cultivating and planting the newly purchased seeds, and today I planted gardenias, blue cornflowers, and purple calamus on the edge of the small lake, as well as white iris, yellow iris, and purple irises. Irises, one acre each.

I thought Qi Ming's side was not a big deal.

Hua Xian opened Xingbo, and the hot search entries that came into view——

#Q星门米重,Marshal personally went to the rescue#

#幸福花坊,四万盘草卖空#

#科学院红田相约,得到30,000kg of wheat #She

clicked on the first article and saw a lot of information about the mine accident. Most of the comments were positive. They were all thanking the Marshal and the Federation Legion for their great rescue. Some of them were cursing the previous Q star gate master and industrial star Manufacturer of ships and mines.

There are quite a few photos of the tragic scene at the scene, the miners who were killed and maimed.

Hua Xian took a chilled peach from the refrigerator, and while eating, turned on the news channel.

An emotional Nightingale host made a live broadcast report on the first star of the mining industry who died: "It's really insane! I was at the medical base and saw more than a dozen young people who were smashed into cripples. God, they look like Only fifteen or sixteen years old! The head of the Q star gate has been arrested by the FBI for employing child labor on a large scale in its mining planet, and the first trial sentence is indefinite."

Exactly.

The Federal Legion distributed food to the victims.

Everyone got a nutritional supplement and puffs. Originally, there were 12 puffs in a box, and when they were distributed, 2 puffs per person. Once a box is sent out, another box will be opened.

"What is this? It's delicious!"

A very thin golden monkey boy with his head smashed and wrapped in a bandage, chewed the puff with an almost greedy expression. The yellow and soft puff skin burst out. The white cream crazily stimulates the child's taste buds, "It's so sweet, I've never eaten such a delicious thing, it's a million times more delicious than nutrient solution!"

The federal army who delivered the food replied: "It's a kind of spiritual plant food, puffs. The marshal's wife sent it to the Amentis and donated it to the federal army. The marshal ordered again, and I will share some with you first." Golden

monkey The young man hurriedly stuffed the other puff he got into his mouth, his cheeks were bulging, and he shed tears while eating, "Master Xian's spiritual plant food?" The golden monkey boy was very excited,

he With trembling hands, he took an empty L-1234 reagent bottle from his neck, "She cured my disability, and gave us free Lingzhi food." The injured people around couldn't wait to put the

puff Put it in your mouth.

There was a commotion.

In the medical base, injured miners ate puffs, and many of them shed tears while eating. Most of the miners here are from poor families. Miners are life-threatening jobs, and the wages are not high. They barely eat three meals a day with nutrient solution. How have they ever enjoyed such a "luxury".

The nightingale host stared at the box of puffs: "This... seems to be a snack that hasn't been put on the shelves yet! I often go to the window of the happy snack factory. I buy all the popcorn and cookies." The nightingale

host His eyes were hot, and he couldn't help swallowing his saliva, "This golden monkey boy, the snack you ate is in Mr. Xian's window. If it is on the shelves, it will cost at least seven or eight hundred stars per box." The golden monkey boy was stupid on the spot

. Yes, seven or eight hundred?

It only cost five yuan to buy a nutrient supplement to satisfy his hunger. How much nutrient supplement did he eat with this puff? !

He was stupefied for a whole minute, and choked up, "Thank you Mr. Xian, for letting me... let me, a poor man, eat such expensive snacks."

Hua Xian watched the news report, and for some reason, felt sad: "The snacks, yogurt, and fresh milk I make are priced at hundreds of thousands. After all, they cater to the mid-to-high-end market. Like this little monkey, they will never be able to eat them for a lifetime. If we can develop a cheap and delicious one, common people It would be nice to have a snack that you can eat without stress."

After the news was broadcast, within half an hour, the search term for #幸福粉福# quickly climbed into the top ten, ranking seventh.

A phone call came from Happiness Bakery: "Master Mayor, do you want to take advantage of the heat and officially put puffs on the shelves? The publicity and design department has already given the Q version of the new design of the puff box, and it is already in production." Applied on the packaging box."

Said.

The manager of the bakery, Mr. Xia, the giant panda father, held up a box of puffs. On the box was a big black and gold butterfly with black tentacles, holding a puff in its mouth.

Isn't it the mimetic title requested by Speaker Qi?

"How many boxes are there?"

"This week, a million boxes of puffs were produced, all in new boxes." Mr. Xia, the giant panda, reported respectfully, "The first batch of 100,000 boxes used koji puffs. Odd biscuits and popcorn boxes with old trademarks."

Hua Xian nodded: "Then put it on sale."

She clicked on the Xingbo shop window of Happy Snacks and entered the information.

[Commodity snacks: puffs]

[Price: 700 star coins/box, 12 pieces. ]

[Quantity: One million boxes. ]

Before clicking confirm, Hua Xian paid attention to the comment area of ​​the snack window. Due to the popularity, the comments were rapidly increasing at a rate of more than 100,000 per second.

: Puffs! ! I want puffs! ! Mr. Xian, woo woo woo, you sent 100,000 boxes of puffs to the Q star gate mine disaster area, and you didn't give them to us, you are so cruel.

: It's time for the ball, Mr. Xian, hurry up and put puffs on the shelf, don't force Ben Plush to kneel down and beg you.

: Maomao poked his head, peeped at Mr. Xian's happy snack warehouse, and handed over the puffs!

One of the comments is very eye-catching, Ultraman Charizard No. 29: put it on the shelves soon! Ben Long wants to eat puffs! I have prepared 10 accounts and must buy them. If you buy it, I will give you three stars this time.

Hua Xian's eyes sank: "Call Mr. Ke."

[Here, what is the host's request? ]

Hua Xian pointed to Ultraman Charizard No. 29: "Can you completely block this person from me, ban all the trumpets on his IP, and buy my Lingzhi products?" She has had enough of the

countless Clear one-star, two-star, bad reviews are fine, after every bad review, she has to say something bad about her boyfriend, complaining about the ugly Q version of Little Butterfly Baoer's trademark.

Where is it ugly?

How ugly! ! !

The partner of her family is the most handsome in the world.

[This is very simple. ]

Mr. Ke immediately agreed. He has now been promoted to Siwei, and the relationship between him and Huaxian is a win-win cooperation. Help Huaxian complete the task as soon as possible, and he can also be promoted.

The Kaola short video platform can be repaired with the power of a bottle within three minutes, and the capacity has also been expanded tenfold to four trillion people!

Hua Xian didn't believe it, Mr. Ke couldn't even handle the mere Odin Trumpet.

She didn't want to see the Ultraman Charizard again, and continued to shirk in the comment area of ​​all her merchandise windows.

[Okay, the host, his account is gone, and his ip is also locked by this bottle. ]

Gram is always very reliable.

Hua Xian was relieved, and immediately put a million boxes of happiness puffs on the shelves.

Within ten seconds of being put on the shelves, one million boxes were quickly sold out at an unbelievable speed.

: Got it, Mommy! Thanks Mommy! Love you idle mommy!

: Bahahahaha, I also snatched 3 boxes of happiness puffs, I am so happy, I suck~

But at this moment, in the office of a colonel at the Federal Capital Star, the headquarters of the Federation Legion, there was a distraught dragon roar, irritable and annoyed, It directly shattered the bulletproof window glass of the office.

"Why is my account automatically offline and I can't log in? Roar!"

Odin's eyes were burning with anger, a pair of dragon horns appeared on his head, smoke was really smoldering on his head, and there were patches of fire on his forehead. The scales emerged, the fangs were thick, and a huge lizard tail swept back and forth in displeasure, smashing the tables and chairs into powder.

"Puffs, Colonel Ben's puffs, I want to eat puffs!!"

Odin was in a hurry, he watched 1 million boxes, 200,000 boxes were reduced in one second, and 500,000 boxes were reduced in three seconds. My heart felt uncomfortable as if it had been crushed by an invisible big hand of darkness.

By the way, he still has a trumpet.

Quickly logged in to Ultraman Charizard No. 30, "There are 60,000 boxes left, we must buy it."

After boarding, Odin began to laugh wildly, "Okay, order 100 boxes! Any snacks you produce, Colonel Ben You must eat..."

The voice stopped abruptly.

The smile is also completely stiff.

Odin looked at the Ultraman Charizard No. 30 in his hand in disbelief, and was automatically logged out again.

He froze for half a second.

In the shop window of Happy Snacks, the last 50,000 boxes hanging in the window were completely sold out, and there was not a single box left.

"How could this happen?"

Odin was about to go crazy, he was so angry that he clenched his fist, the fist was full of flames, and smashed heavily on the wall, directly smashing through, leaving a hole four meters in diameter. The deep pit: "Asshole! Asshole!!"

Punch after punch.

Blowing up half of the wall to pieces, everything that could be dropped and destroyed in the room was completely destroyed by him.

The mood was too irritable, and Odin even turned into a full body mimic. A huge western dragon spread its wings and flew out of the office. Over the sky of the Federation Legion, it let out an angry roar: "Roar—— —"

Opening his mouth, he spit out a large piece of flame.

At the federal legion headquarters, some sculptures and facilities were melted by the flames of the fire-breathing dragon.

The headquarters immediately sounded a red alarm.

Countless senior federal officers came out of the headquarters, raised their heads in disbelief, and looked at the crazy dragon in the air, facing the energy field of the airbag shield of the Federation Legion, rattling wildly.

"What's going on?"

"It's Colonel Odin, I don't know who provoked him, and suddenly he became a mimetic madman! Sir, what should we do now?" "

Control him and arrest him. Also, hurry up Notify the Federal Parliament Speaker!" The order was issued by an elderly colonel, Yizaks, who was quite experienced and on the same level as Odin in military rank, and someone in his family served as a member of the Federal Parliament, although he was only a S Level, but also quite prestigious.

"Yes."

The Federal Legion Headquarters and the Federal Parliament are two departments, but they are very close. Equivalent to next door.

soon.

Federation Speaker Qi Yu rushed over. The blond long-haired man looked very serious and asked sharply, "What happened? Why did 2S Odin suddenly go berserk?" Yizaks answered in cold sweat, bowing his head

. "My subordinates don't know, but just now I heard that fire-breathing dragon howling in the air, what the hell is it?"

Behind him, a young second lieutenant reminded: "It's Puff, Your Excellency the Speaker, Colonel."

Speaker Qi : "Puffs?"

The blue veins on the forehead of the chairman's father twitched, "Could it be the puff snacks produced by my daughter-in-law's factory?"

No way.

This fire-breathing dragon is so angry just for one bite?

Colonel Yizaks: "My subordinates don't know either, Mr. Speaker, you are the only one in the military department at the 2S level. Please stop Colonel Odin, he cannot continue to destroy the public facilities of the Federation Corps And his dragon horns are extremely hard and destructive, if the air vesicle energy field is knocked into a crack and hole, it will be bad." The chairman's

father was very angry, and the consequences were very serious.

He directly turned into a black-gold butterfly, flew into mid-air like lightning, flapped his wings, and gave Odin a big bag.

Although they are both 2S, there are fundamental differences between the two. After all, Odin is young, inexperienced, and irritable. He was caught off guard and had his head chopped off. His huge dragon body was tilted, and there was severe pain between his eyebrows.

The moment Lombok and the speaker's father met.

The whole evil dragon seemed to be controlled by the pupil technique.

Five minutes later.

The fire-breathing dragon was locked up and imprisoned in the small black room of the Federation Corps. There was a bloodstain on his forehead, and he muttered in his mouth: "Puff... Hua Xian, you are so ruthless..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
78.3K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
31K 1.4K 11
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the woman with the purest heart comes from a family with a dark history edward nolan (oc) x elizabeth mills (oc) jefferson/mad hatter...