✓ Letting you take charge of...

Par ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

85

466 10 0
Par ruwen05026

Chapter 85

The speaker's father was very excited when he saw it.

He doesn't know how these spiritual plants and flowers are cultivated, because the plants in the Sulu galaxy have been extinct for thousands of years, and even the plants in the capital star botanical research institute are all deformed dead species, lifeless reaction, unable to germinate.

In the past, Huaxian sent processed by-products of spiritual plants, but this time it was different. The other party generously donated two kinds of seeds of the two main food crops in the ancient star period!

Food is the paramount necessity of the people.

Food is extremely important. The speaker's father, who has eaten toast and rice, knows too well how far-reaching the impact of these two kinds of crop seeds can be if they are expanded and planted in the whole star system!

This means that soon, the whole planet will no longer need to drink nutritional supplements, and will eat rice and pasta instead.

Xiaoming helped his daughter-in-law to guard the spiritual planting base in Qinshan City for three months; her daughter-in-law also almost gained a firm foothold during these three months, and her reputation and wealth have accumulated to a certain level. It can be gradually exposed and promoted to the entire galaxy!

"This—" Odin stared at the spiritual plant seeds in the speaker's hands with a face full of disbelief, "Where did these seeds come from?" Even

if he is not a spiritual plant expert, he knows how rare it is .

Speaker Qi looked proud: "It was bred by my daughter-in-law!"

Ao Ting's mind was buzzing, was it the lady who was rumored by Qi Ming to have given birth to two little butterflies in hidden marriage? Master Xian who captured the queen bee, drones, and worker bees?

That woman, actually...

Speaker Qi was in a great mood, and praised: "She was ordered by the Federation to cultivate spiritual plants on a small planet at the S star gate. In order to prevent the news from leaking, the speaker gave her some Privileges. Colonel Odin, you said earlier that she was unworthy of morality and was promoted to the rank of sergeant because of Qi Ming's nepotism. Her contribution is far higher than the rank she currently holds!"

After speaking, Speaker Qi ignored Odin, who was frozen in place like a stone sculpture, and walked out of the office to the press conference site of the Federal Parliament.

On Odin's head, a pair of red dragon horns, and fine red scales appeared on his forehead. He is a Western fire dragon. In the earlier fairy tale prince and princess stories, the fire-breathing dragons are specialized in doing evil. Their mimicry group is very rare. There are only one or two thousand people in the Sulu galaxy with a trillion population.

Odin's parents and sister were affected by the war and died at the hands of the Zerg, which left a huge shadow on him who was only 14 years old at the time, and planted the seeds of deep-rooted hatred in his heart. He chose to join the army, because he is too good at fighting, has a high level of mental power, and has repeatedly made outstanding achievements in missions and wars, so his rank rose quickly.

He lowered his head and looked at the yogurt box that had been squished and licked clean in his hand, feeling very complicated.

Because he hated Qi Ming, he had prejudice against Hua Xian from the very beginning.

"Ah, I wronged her."

He remembered that his younger sister, Xiaoyou, loved the plants from the time of the ancient stars the most. The younger sister had many plant albums, but because of the interstellar war, her homeland was broken and her family was torn apart.

*. *. *

Speaker Qi held a federal press conference. At the same time, there were 30 congressmen, as well as the president and academicians of the Capital Star Academy of Sciences.

Several congressmen were not there, either to deal with the post-war reconstruction of the E star gate, or to deal with the large bee colony immigration.

Capital Star's top media all arrived at the scene to report and follow up.

The Federation News Channel also carried out an interstellar simulcast, and countless live broadcast platforms and video media also carried out live broadcasts. It can be said that at this moment, there are at least hundreds of billions of people in the Sulu Galaxy watching online at the same time.

"The Sulu galaxy now has spiritual plant seeds that have no radiation or distortion. Thanks to the best mayor of S Star Gate Qinshan City and Sergeant Hua Xian of the Federation Legion, they have been cultivated!"

Speaker Qi did not shy away from commending his daughter-in-law in front of the citizens of the entire galaxy, "Qinshan City, as the key spiritual plant cultivation base of the Federation, has successfully cultivated wheat spiritual plants, the fruit of wheat, in the past few months. The toast bread produced was supplied to the Federation Corps, which improved the food of the soldiers and made outstanding contributions!" The

audience was a sensation!

The barrage on the live broadcast platform has gone crazy, presenting an explosive blowout.

: It turns out that the toast eaten by the Federation Legion was really made by Lingzhi. Does the Sulu Galaxy need plants to revive?

:Shock! Mr. Xian is not only a businessman, but also a spiritual plant cultivator!

: The speaker himself admitted it, so I said, how could the marshal have two little butterflies in secret marriage with an unknown woman? In this way, Mr. Xian has cultivated spiritual plants, and his contribution to the Federation is no less than that of Marshal!

Speaker Qi continued: "Now, the mayor of Qinshan has donated the most precious wheat seeds and rice seeds to the Federation for free. This speaker is here to hand over the seeds to the Research Institute of the Capital Star Academy of Plant Sciences for cultivation! Once cultivated If it is successful, it will be planted on a large scale, and by then, the entire galaxy will be able to eat pasta made of wheat and rice made of rice like in the ancient star era!" The dean of the Academy of Plant Sciences is a white-

haired The old gentleman, who was very emotional, walked up to the stage with reddish eyes, and tremblingly accepted the two boxes of seeds handed over by the speaker.

He felt that what he was holding was not a seed, but something heavier than a mountain.

The dean of the Academy of Plant Sciences said hoarsely: "I... I will bring all the academicians of the Academy of Sciences and all the spiritual plant cultivators of the scientific research institute to jointly cultivate wheat and rice, and live up to your expectations!": Old man, you must do your best

! Ah, the large-scale cultivation of the interstellar field was cultivated so that everyone can eat toast and rice.

: Academy of Plant Sciences, if you dare to fail to cultivate it, I will buy a spaceship ticket overnight to go to the capital star and pour paint on the Academy of Sciences.

: Mr. Xian has planted it, and handed in the grain seeds, academicians, come on! The recovery of the interstellar spirit plant depends on you!

...

Hua Xian, who is far away in Qinshan City, is also watching this live news broadcast.

While watching TV, she drank honey flower tea.

Sitting next to it was a fluffy snow fox. The snow fox was also holding a teacup with scented tea floating in it. The snow fox took a sip: "Sweet honey.

" , patted Huaxian's leg, "You handed in the wheat and rice seeds. If the Academy of Sciences cultivates a large area to plant bread and rice, your industry will not be able to make money." Huaxian: "It doesn't

matter , There are many other industries that can make money. Food is really important, and we can let the Sulu galaxy realize food freedom first."

Money can never be earned, as long as it is enough and has a surplus, it will do.

Sister Fox's eyes turned up: "Xiaoxian, let's talk about it, is there a possibility that the group of people in the Capital Academy of Plant Sciences will not be able to grow the seeds even if they are given them." "It can't be." Huaxian took

another

sip Tea, watching the speaker's father's passionate speech, the full emotion, the audience was mobilized, "The seedlings sprout, bury them in the soil, water a little every day, and they will grow up. Wheat and rice are good Feeding."

Sister Fox drank a glass of honey water, still thinking: "Is there a possibility that you can grow it because you have the unique plant mimicry in the Sulu galaxy?" In the dream plane, watching the live broadcast

, "Xian" became famous in the first battle, and the story of possessing plant mimicry was spread on the Internet.

It caused quite a stir.

The video of watching the live broadcast was also recorded. The scene of the sky rising in the B-level proving ground was edited and some parts that did not involve the secrets of the trial were sent to the star network.

It attracted many people to watch. In the video, there is a team of three, a four-tailed cat, a giant panda, and a rattan tree.

At first, Sister Fox didn't know that the tree was Huaxian, and thought that the name of the other party's dream plane had the word "Xian" just a coincidence, until later the whole family of giant pandas moved to Qinshan City, and the four-tailed cat Qinshan City Buying a house and rolling in the catnip field, Jinghui is 120,000 percent convinced that the plant mimic is Huaxian!

"You mean, I can grow plants not only because of the undistorted seeds, but also because of my plant mimicry?" Hua Xian felt that it was

impossible, "Since I sent the grain seeds out, I just hope they can grow independently. If you still rely on me to cultivate it, wouldn't it be for nothing?"

The fox sister put down the cup, swished her tail, and said with her claws: "The ability to mimic is very important. The fox family is good at charm, and the cat family is good at charm. Nimble and agile, bears are infinitely powerful, sea monsters are good at controlling water, as the only plant mimicry in the entire galaxy, a tree, Xiao Xian, what is the biggest characteristic of a tree? I guess, it should be life." Hua Xian suddenly

remembered Own world tree mimicry.

The world tree has another name - the tree of life.

In each mythology system, this tree appears with different names. In the Eastern mythology system, it is called Tongtianjianmu, which is the pillar leading to the heaven; in the Norse mythology system, the world tree supports the six worlds. The pillar of the world; and in the system of the Western Old Testament, the Kabbalah tree of life is the origin of all life and the archangel. In some teachings, it is even identified as the universe itself.

"But when I planted the spiritual plant for the first time, I hadn't awakened the World Tree Mimic." "

Not awakened, doesn't mean it doesn't exist!" Sister Fox's ears trembled, "It's just that it was released without external stimulation. Plant mimicry is already deep in your soul."

Hua Xian fell into deep thought.

She was also a little confused.

Although it is said that many Lingzhi cultivated and planted rice seedlings later, they were all large-scale mechanical labor, but she was basically present, and after sowing, she often went to inspect the fields, and sometimes watered them herself when her hands were itchy.

"Forget it, don't want to. Does Xiaohui drink yogurt? Take a box back."

Hua Xian made a whole box of happy yogurt, "It's going to be on the market in two days, and I'm just trying it out myself.

" Hui Fox's eyes lit up: "Drink! Isn't this the yogurt that Speaker Qi crazily recommended to my old man recently? I heard that more than 30 congressmen, even Colonel Odin, were given peace by the speaker. I can't buy it."

Hua Xian: "..."

The chairman's father has no ability to carry goods.

It's awesome, it's even able to go to Qi Ming's deadly enemy.

"Wow grass! Why did the speaker move the roses out? What does he want to do? In front of the audience of the entire galaxy, it doesn't count if the seeds are exposed, but the roses are also going to be exposed?" Sister Fox was stunned, holding the yogurt box, turning her head hard. Watching TV in confidence.

Hua Xian was quite calm: "It's okay, since I sent the seeds over, I have no intention of hiding it."

Her one-star harbor mission, running a happy flower shop, requires that the flower shop must be operated to be the number one in the entire interstellar. flower shop.

At present, the completion rate has reached 60%

and the progress bar has not been moved for a long time. Hua Xian knows in his heart that if he wants to be the first in the interstellar, he must be exposed and let all citizens of the interstellar federation know.

Now, she is not afraid at all that someone will come to snatch her. The army that Qi Ming sent to Qinshan City has nearly 90 million people. Not to mention, she also has a devout believer Queen Bee and a guardian. moon.

Tens of billions of bees have gradually immigrated to planet S315. These bees are very satisfied with the new living environment. There are no polluted oceans, no turbid air, no sandstorms, and severe freezing rain. The S315 planet is the same as the S314 planet. The seasons are like spring, the wind is sunny, and there are mineral resources and metal resources.

Miya established an iron law for the bee family on planet S315, that is, to protect the flower god of planet S314, so that there will be a continuous flow of pollen and nectar to help the bee family continue to evolve.

The fighting power of the bee clan is not weak at all.

Now Huaxian is not only rich and famous, but also has the military support of the bee clan. He is not afraid of anyone with ulterior motives and thoughts about Lingzhi coming to Qinshan City to cause trouble and sabotage.

In the live news broadcast, Chairman Qi held the pot of red roses and displayed them in front of the entire Sulu galaxy: "Mayor Qinshan not only cultivated wheat and rice seeds, but also cultivated complete rose plants. She owns a The flower shop is called Happiness Flower Shop, and there are real roses in full bloom in the flower shop, and the happiness perfume made of roses has a pleasant fragrance, I believe many people have experienced it." The viewers who watched the live broadcast online were once again caught in a trance

. In madness.

: What the Speaker holds is a real rose, so beautiful! Happy flower shop? Are there real roses for sale? I really want to have it too!

: It turns out that the starry sky girl I used is a perfume made from real roses! Ahhh! What should I do if I am reluctant to use it?

: I have bought roses from District 7, and they smell very good. I was shocked. I have smelled real roses for a long time!

: Happiness Flower Shop, I want to search for Happiness Flower Shop? Hun Dan, why don't you let me enter the LAN of the S star gate? I want to go in, I want to order flowers!

Speaker Qi: "Ah, I'm sorry, I forgot to turn on the LAN of Stargate S. It has been blocked before to protect Lingzhi. Xiaoliu from the Federal Network Headquarters, please turn it on." Ten seconds later

.

The LAN of the S star gate is opened.

Tens of billions, hundreds of billions of netizens flooded in, and in a short while, it caused the paralysis of the S star gate LAN.

The network department of the remote galaxy is not as advanced as Xingbo. This repair took only half an hour.

Netizens are all beating their chests——

: Hurry up! S star gate network department, why are you fat four? Program repairers, are they rushing to repair with their toes?

: I want to find Happy Flower Shop, I want to order flowers!

After introducing the roses, the Federal Speaker took out another pot of blue irises: "Hahaha, I still have another pot, which was given by my daughter-in-law and cultivated by her."

Everyone:! ! !

For the first time, the citizens of the Sulu Galaxy felt that their always serious and majestic Chairman, was so inappropriate.

The speaker's father showed happily: "Does this iris look like a blue butterfly? It's so beautiful. The speaker likes it very much. Do you like it? Hahaha, the speaker sleeps on the beautiful flower every night." Everyone

collectively Turn into pink eye, the kind whose eyes are so red that they bleed.

Even the scene of the live news broadcast was out of control, and some members of the audience shouted loudly: "Show off! Qi Yu, you are definitely showing off! In the next speaker election, I will never vote for you!

" A young academician cried enviously on the spot: "I am a phoenix butterfly, and I really want to sleep on a flower. That iris really looks like me dyed." Chairman Qi raised his eyebrows: "

No. It doesn't matter if I vote, I can vote for my son and daughter-in-law. I am also very tired after serving as speaker for three consecutive terms. It is good to rest and give opportunities to young people." Just kidding, retirement is such a

good thing, he can't wait for it !

He has made up his mind that after retirement, he will immediately go to his daughter-in-law's house in Qinshan City for vacation. He will eat good food during the day and sleep on a different flower bed at night. His sore back, back pain and leg cramps will all be gone.

All kinds of delicacies change every day, and a delicious bed is changed every night, hehehe. Let the son and daughter-in-law worry about the affairs of the Federal Parliament, and he can bring the little butterflies born by the two of them, and the grandparents and grandchildren happily fly around in the flower fields.

The speaker showed roses and irises for half an hour on the live news broadcast, and the audience was tortured for half an hour. Finally, the paralyzed LAN of the S star gate was repaired, and the server was expanded. Everyone rushed in and rushed in.

After everyone rushed in, they immediately searched for Happiness Flower Shop.

Immediately jumped out of the short video website, that happy flower shop account, after downloading the short video website, you can see countless short videos related to flower shops and flowers.

There are all kinds of flowers, not only the red roses and irises displayed by the speaker, but also lilies, sunflowers, lilies of the valley, calendulas, white camellias, white star geraniums, lavender... there are more than ten kinds.

Everyone was fascinated to enjoy the videos about various flowers, and hundreds of billions of netizens frantically left comments below.

: It turns out that this is the secret of Qinshan City. No wonder the word "Qinshan" was banned by Xingwang a few months ago.

: It's so beautiful, I really want to buy it, I really want to own it!

: The owner of Happiness Flower Shop is Mr. Xian, I call this shop the No. 1 flower shop in the interstellar world, not too much!

At the same time, Huaxian saw the account number of Happy Flower Square, the number of fans was rising rapidly, refreshed it up hundreds of millions, refreshed it up a billion, refreshed it again... the short video website, it collapsed, a local S314 planet The software can't carry such a terrible traffic at all.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

186K 4.7K 10
A mission went wrong and the team need to blame someone. They picked Lance. He hadn't done anything wrong they just needed to take thier anger out...
34.2K 1K 141
Author: Snail Player Category: Urban Fiction [No CP, non-strong women, cannon fodder female growth] Jiang Ning, a disciple of the outer gate of Shenn...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
214K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...