Bound By Marriage

By its_me_shreee

โ€ข๐Ÿฅ‡#1๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ต๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐šœ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ 2022 โ€ข๐™ฑ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... More

Author's Note
โค๏ธA Heartfelt Note Of Gratitudeโค๏ธ
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47

Chapter 46

1.6K 70 5
By its_me_shreee

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

"So now what are we doing here???" Neil asked Tiasha with much confusion who was busy roaming and exploring the newborn ,infact and kids section of a store.

"We were roaming with them and suddenly you saw this section and dragged me here"

"So???"

"So nothing now"

"You are my husband and I can take you wherever I want and now stop asking so many questions and say which one is great???" she beamed with happiness as she showed him two newborn dresses of one girl and one boy carrying in each hand of hers.

"Tiasha a dress of a newborn???"

"I know Neil and now say which one I take now for her and the one which is great and I think I can take both and these dresses are so cute and today we have a party also and tomorrow such a big day"

"In the party a newborn dress???"

"No Neil ofcourse"

"Tiasha believe me I am so very off-guard with everything and you see everyone is enjoying the vacation here now"

"You mean to say we never enjoyed anything here now???"

"I meant that everyone is with their partners" he pouted and added, "I need to talk to you and we decided to spend time"

"Yeah okay done my dear husband we are spending time after this shopping because this is very important now and you know something now" she turned towards him and added, "Your partner is there with you so this pout and this grumpy face no"

"Achha now say why are you buying so many baby products??? You know you can say and we can ask Karan bhaiyya and Anamika bhabi to join here and I say you that Anamika bhabi has a great choice"

"Their shopping they can do and ofcourse her choice is great and now her choice is best as a mother everytime chooses the best for her baby"

"What???"

"See my shopping is done and come to the counter and yeah make every arrangement of the evening great as you know your sister and everyone"

Sure thing after paying the amount of cash she spoke something with the manager and as both left the shop Tiasha beamed with happiness when Neil with a quick move he grabbed her wrist and in a swift turn made her see him as he kept his sight on her and pinning her to one of the area as both stood there now.

They went across a not so crowded streets then and many persons were not there too as both kept staring at each other without even noticing anything there now.

"Neil this area is not our home and pinning me here" she sighed and was about to go when he pinned her again against the brick concrete structures.

"Shhhhh you can try thousand and many ways yet not going anywhere" he made his finger rest on her lips shushing her as he bent towards her who in turn got shivers and sensations in her body.

"Now answer to the question I asked" he took his finger off her lips in the minimum speed trailing down as her hands unaware of her things grabbed the shirt he was wearing as a smirk appeared on his lips.

"You can step back here" her voice was barely audible as she turned her face as he chuckled within as she took her hands off when he kept looking at her and burst out grinning.

"Now your reaction worths everytime and everything to watch Tiasha"

"Shut up you idiot. You became so without shame one"

"Knew by reading your romance stories though"

"Shut up. They are away better and great than you"

"Achha???"

"Ofcourse and your answer you know vampire"

Ofcourse sure thing saying that she tried to go when he came on her way and kept staring at her as she stared at him.

"I said right that you can now not escape that you give the some answer or you give no comments"

"Such a kiddish behaviour"

"Who cares??? Me being me I know you that with everyone you can remember nothing about speaking to me"

"Achha" she nodded and added, "So now since when did this arrogant, rude, working everytime and not to forget the grumpy and angry one turned this cute and sweet???"

"When an out of the box, having no idea about anything, a sweet yet fiery, cute yet being naughty, kind yet at times when needed being the angry and the most strong and a great woman with the very great heart came into my life and changed everything" he said as he wrapped his hands around the back of her neck and pinched her cheeks as she grinned.

"Out of the box thinking made you be so of the man who you are Neil"

"Yeah true that though and what do you know how my life changed after she came into my life and now see in my life I speak so very things nowadays"

"True that though"

"She speaks too much yet a great one who knows to hear things out now and for the first time making me speak so much"

"Anytime to hear you out you vampire"

"You are the saviour of my broken things you know that right Tiasha"

"You are not broken and no things of yours" her hands cupped his jaws as she stood on her toes trying to reach his forehead as he bent down before her as she kissed him.

"You are the best man any woman can get you know in her life and entire credit goes to you and yeah everyone said right that you are not the one I ever wanted as a husband yet I never can ask for someone better than you as my husband"

"Husband and this wedding and tying the knots you know Tiasha makes me think everything a dream and I know one thing that everything what I know today is because of you and even I can never ask for someone to be my life partner other than you"

"You dare think of that now"

"Hahahahahaha never and I know no one can take care of me and take this anger without you and the woman who made me me today she can never be taken by anyone"

"Start writing poetry"

"Shut up"

"Hahahahahaha"

"You know Tiasha now even I think you need to know many things and ofcourse my everything you want to know"

"Now I just know that you are the one who can decide what to do and what to say and I say right that whenever you need to discuss anything I am there"

"Ofcourse sure thing which ofcourse I know that and you know indeed I thought that sure thing to make someone the most important person and getting attached and loving hurts everytime. You see I never saw the love Karan bhaiyya and Anamika bhabi has since I was a kid then there though that time now"

"Ofcourse you as a kid have got through many things yet who knows Neil many things can be your assumptions??? I know you hate everything when you were a kid and have distanced with papa yet one thing you know Neil now even he is your hero and you know that whatever you did or thought is not right as one thing and you think he gets happiness without speaking with you and you know what the thing is that just once try to speak to him and see nothing changed in these many years"

"A baby heart got cracked and every dreams are you know got scared to dream and that kid no matter how much he tries can never be the one who he was and I can never get back that kid in me ever you know"

"Start anew Neil then and mend everything and I know how much papa means to you and that is bigger than your ego so just stop being big egoistic and here speak your heart out with him. New year new beginnings and new start of everything as you both throw every huge misunderstandings, decisions, anger and rough and big things which caused so much things behind"

"A great person you are Tiasha and in how many times are you going to win my heart" he said and kissed her forehead as she hugged him and he hugged her back.

"Your heart is with me so as many times I want I can win it"

"Ofcourse" he said as he wrapped his hands around her tighter as she very much with happiness rested her cheeks on his chest there.

"Now you are not a one who is scared to know who is seeing us???" he asked as she shook her head twisting his shirt buttons with her hands.

"This area now one one can even see and know someone can be here"

"So naughty you see and shame nothing as such"

"Hey I never said in that part and ofcourse not that indeed in that way"

"Tiasha"

"Yeah"

"Today evening can we go somewhere???"

"We are going to the party in the evening"

"Tiasha I meant WE"

"Yeah I said we then and see everyone together becomes so much happy"

"Ofcourse I meant we as you and me. I mean we can go to the party and then we can go somewhere"

"I know you meant we as us and where you want to go??? Neil we came with everyone"

"That too in Goa"

"So what??? The surroundings and everything is so great"

"I know right and achha I said we can go to the party and then we both can go somewhere"

"So okay ofcourse in your words you mean can we go on a date???"

"I said we can go somewhere"

"Yeah where we can go then ???"

"We can search and I know one venue and you know the venue is great"

"Neil it is a date then and yeah I can come with one condition"

"What condition ???"

"Ask me a date in a proper way"

"A date in a proper way to you now???"

"Yeah just in stories"

"You say those are things that happens in stories only"

"So what??? I said what I said and sometimes we can be just the story duos"

"So what I have to do???"

"What can I say??? You know that the best as you want to go out with me you know"

"What are we going to do in the party there in the evening and I know how boring it can be and you know Karan bhaiyya and Anamika bhabi goes somewhere"

"You think what to do and think as we go to them now. Come" she said and dragged him by grabbing his hand as both went to meet everyone.
.......

"Here comes the new duo" Karan and Anamika said smirking at them as they gave everyone an awkward grin.

"Where were you guys???" Kashi asked them as she stared at them there then that time though there now.

"Bua daadi now ask her what she was doing in a kids section of a store. She got so many things"

"Kids section???"

"Just thought to get something as my neice wants"

"You got things from infant section"

"Can you just shut your mouth Neil???" she gave him a warning as everyone gave them suspicious stares.

"You guys are taking his words now and I say you the thing is I just saw the things as I get very happy going and visiting a kids section"

"Ohhh okayyy"

"Then bhabi great thing to you to buy kids things when you become a mother so just become one" Naman and Naina winked as Neil gave them an angry stare as everyone exchanged their stares chuckling.

"Yeah true that Naman and Naina" Kashi said as everyone turned towards her.

"Kashi didi they are new pair and just got together with each other in a knot"

"Two months done and in our things within a year we used to give birth to our kids"

"Kashi maa your things were those days and here now no one cares"

"Yeah ofcourse otherwise even after so many years of being together you see you know you care nothing now" she gave a stare at Anamika and Karan was about to say something when she grabbed his hand and nodded her head.

"Bua daadi no one says anything to her and now Anamika bhabi and Karan bhaiyya are grown ups to take their decisions and when saying about us then Neil and I are matured enough to take our decisions and here we came for happiness and you can get many good news" she said as everyone gave her a stares.

"Good news???"

"What good news now bhabi and what happened now???"

"Someone knows that and what I know is that our venue is done and booked and party in the evening yayyyyyy"

"Yayyyyy" Naman and Naina beamed with happiness.

"You did that when ???"

"When we came here"

"Thank you so much"

"Same same same same same same same same same we are and right thing you do it or I do it and you think about what I said on the way"

"Ofcourse and order"

"Request"

"Who requests in that way???"

"Me"

"Achha"

"Okay guys I know bhaiyya and bhabi took the kids thing very great"

"Naina and Naman seniors are here"

"Okay now everyone knows right tomorrow is a great day and an awesome and great surprises so next to next day we are going to visit the venues according to wanting and we decided in a way"

"Great done"

"Now come we can have food and then prepare for evening party"

"Yes"

Saying that everyone went to their rooms when Tiasha was about to go to when Shalini and Rashi stopped her on her way.

"Tiasha"

"Yes"

"Achha you know right that we are mature enough to know what you are doing and thinking???"

"Doing and thinking???"

"Tiasha I know you know and understand everything"

"You guys have to know and understand everything ofcourse"

"Now say what are you doing and thinking???"

"Doing and thinking I have to say??? You guys got to know it right and now asking as never know anything"

A huge grin came on Shalini and Rashi with their beaming happiness as both got very happy.

"So it is true???" Rashi asked as Tiasha nodded.

"According to my thing I think it is true in everyway"

"That means we thought right about it and I had a doubt the day Karan said she started eating so much and the things she eats"

"Even I got an idea as I have seen my sister when the same cravings and same things happened"

"Anamika bhabi is pregnant maa and bua and congratulations to you"

"Anamika knows about it??? She did any tests or anything???"

"I think she did maa and I know she wants to give this good news to Karan bhaiyya and I know she is waiting for tomorrow. Okay we have to act as we know nothing"

"Yeah and okay to say the good news to your husband and when the mother wants that we can do this much what she wants"

"Okay now you go to your room and Neil and you get ready for the evening party. Today we are eating Indian cuisine though and if you have any idea about any food you want to eat ask them to prepare"

"Okay maa I can ask that and Indian cuisine has so many things"

"Yeah"

Then they went to their rooms and when Tiasha was going to the room she was very happy for them in every way.
........

Anamika was standing at the side of the room near the window and witnessing the view there when she saw two arms around her waist as behind stood Karan when she kept her hands on him as he kissed her head and rested his chin on her arms.

"Tomorrow seven years of marriage my wifey" he said as she nodded and turned towards him grinning with much happiness.

"Thank you so much Anu"

"Why???"

"The reason you chose me against everything and everyone and stood by my side being my strength"

"Thank you so much Karan to be with me everytime. We chose each other and see tomorrow seven years of marriage my husband"

"Anu"

"Yeah"

"Tonight we can attend the party and then the starting day you spend with me" he said as he kept his cheeks rested on her crook of the neck and giving a peck as she wrapped her arms around him.

"The door is open Karan"

"Why??? I am very innocent to do something and anything and I am very good baby is the best man"

"Innocent who???" she asked as he brushed his nose against her crook of the neck.

"Your dear husband and this much care and kind behaviour of my wife I deserve and you know how much I miss to sleep on your lap. Since Tiasha and Neil started to know their importance we everytime did something to make them come together and you my wife my dear wife remembers them"

"They need your support in that and we know each other since so many years"

"Yeah I became nothing to you"

"Drama king you are Karan"

"No"

"Karan now come we have to go to meet everyone"

"No"

"Karan we have to go come"

"My wish needs to be kept now"

"What wish??? See I know you okay so just come now"

"No"

"Karan"

"Anu"

"Karan"

She kept requesting him many times as both grinned and beamed with happiness when Anamika got dizzy as she grabbed his hands.

"Karan wait one second"

"No my wish need to be kept. Just a kiss on the cheek"

"Karan just once"

"Anu" he turned towards her as her voice made him know something was there when before she spoke anything she rushed into the washroom and vomitted out everything then that time there though now.

"Hey what happened???" he rushed behind her and went there and stood beside her.

"Okay just do empty now" he rubbed her back as he shaped her hair at back and managed everything.

"Okay???" he asked as she nodded.

"Now wash and pat a wet thing"

"I can manage Karan"

"I am doing right Anamika"

"I am good"

"I can see" he said as both came into the room as he made her sit on the bed and gave her water to drink.

"You are visiting the doctor with me. You know how much I worry when I see you in this state. Since so many days I am seeing this and those so many things eating at once"

"Why are you getting angry??? I am doing on my own you think??? Haa??? Say???"

"Then who is doing??? See you are going to the doctor and I am speaking about it with mom and dad and everyone"

"Here me out once and see I am good"

"I have decided Anu and you are now going to the doctor and get an idea of what happened now" he said and ofcourse kept on ofcourse speaking when Anamika moved towards him and gave a peck on his lips as he started at her.

"Nothing to worry my dearest"

"Nothing to worry is so very many worries and things you do I say"

"Why??? I kept your wish and on top of that lip kiss"

"Not a joke now"

"Karan"

"Anu"

"Achha come here" she made him rest on her lap as she brushed his hair.

"You know how much you matter to me and yet not doing what I say"

"Achha done I can go with you yet when I say"

"Haaa???"

"Haaa when I say"

"When???"

"You know nothing and cute one about that though"

"Why and I know many things"

"Yeah so many things" she grinned as he stared at her.

"What??? Stop staring"

"My wish and you are so cute that I can keep staring at you"

"Drama king"

"Your king and you are my queen" he stood and sat near her touching their forehead as they grinned with happiness.

"You are so baby" she pinched his cheeks as he kissed her forehead and rested his head on her arms and his one hand on her stomach and the other one around her other arm.

As she saw his hand on her stomach a big grin appeared on her expression as she kept her hand on his as she kept staring at him.

"What happened???"

"Nothing" she said and without her notice kept staring at him as her eyes turned moist as he cupped her cheeks.

"Hey what are you thinking???"

"I know right that I got the best person with me now"

"You know I think that I got the best person with me now" he said as she hugged him and both kept speaking and grinning and having happy times together there.
.......

"Neil you are sitting here and doing what???" Tiasha asked as she came taking a bath and saw Neil engrossed with his phone.

"What are you seeing with so much interest???" she asked as she tried to peep into his phone as she grinned.

"You are searching this???" she asked as she snatched the thing and taking him confused.

"Tiasha what is this now???"

"No no no no no no no no no" she said and started running across the room.

"Tiasha this is a resort"

"I know Neil"

"Tiasha my phone" he tried to take it as she hid it behind her.

"You know nothing about the password so how can you open???"

"I can open in this way" she showed the screen and switching it on typed the password as he started at her.

"You know my password???"

"Yeah I saw one day though never wanted to" she pouted as he stared at her.

"Tiasha yaar"

"Neil yaar no worries and your search engine is so sweet"

"Give that to me"

"Why I give it to you???"

"Because it is mine"

"Yet you are searching something which I said and indeed you took it that much" she went and grabbed his cheeks with much force and squeezed it as he turned away and then started at her.

"Tiasha these are my cheeks"

"You are so cute" she said and gave the thing back to him as he took the thing and went and sat on the couch.

"Achha Neil you say you thought I can ever say a no to you??? I can go anywhere you take me"

"You are saying the truth??? Sure thing you are coming with me then"

"Yes"

"Yayyyy thank you so much"

"You are being a teenager now "

"You know Tiasha I now experience so many things which I never experienced before so everything gives me so much happiness"

"You know even my dates are with you and with my group everytime we go out we do everything very stupid things"

"You know Tiasha I think how can you never have any boyfriend ever and as you are you can get someone who knows you the most"

"That person is sitting right next to me and I have a boyfriend with whom you are ready to argue yet cares and knows him the most"

"That one guy I say you Tiasha that his wife saved him yet I sometimes used to think you can go with him when we seperate"

"That one thing you know being seperate now I think made us know our importance in each other and one thing to know as a sure thing is that communication is the best key"

"Yeah when we started speaking we got to know so many things and yeah even even our arguments made us know the things and matters that we can argue with the one we care the most"

"Yeah and you do weird acts everytime"

"And you stop speaking with me which makes me think that how much your sayings matters to me everytime"

"I know that Neil and now yeah we need to speak about the sight seeings and everything"

"Yeah I know that and now yeah one thing you wait here" he said and went to the cupboard and returned with a bag and handed it to her with a grin

"What is this???"

"You open it"

"Okay I see that you are being way to romantic"

"You open it"

"Achha yeah okay done"

Saying that she opened the bag and taking out the thing which was inside saw a dress in her hand as she beamed with happiness and turned at him being very happy.

"This is so great and such a nice choice" she became very happy and kissed his cheeks.

"I think I can give them everyday to you when such a sweet thing you are doing"

"You are something you know"

"Okay now you go and get ready and yeah what were you saying to mom and bua???"

"That a cute one is coming"

"Cute one???"

"Neil even you know about it nothing"

"Know about what???"

"Achha when you saw bhabi what you thought nowadays I am asking"

"Bhabi???"

"Yeah Anamika bhabi"

"Anamika bhabi"

"Neil Anamika bhabi is pregnant and you are going to become chachu"she said and went towards him.

"See this shopping thing is just I want to give her. Tomorrow it is the day when she not as a wife just but a mother can enjoy the day and him as papa"

"What are you even saying??? I mean how do you know??? Who knows???"

"I just know it and I know what I know is correct and right now and right here bhabi experiences the happiness with bhaiyya yet not knowing that is the thing she wants to say to him"

"True???"

"I saw the same thing and you know even di surprised him in the same way. Even maa and bua knows"

"That means new year a new member???" he had no boundaries to happiness and carried Tiasha in his arms and twisted her around as she was very happy.

"You know what they mean to me and their kid and their baby"

"I know Neil"

"I know Tiasha and she has been my great person everytime"

"I know Neil and now put me down and you are so happy that it makes the thing that I am pregnant"

"When that happens I know how great a mother you can be to the kids"

"You then can be the best papa to them"

"I have no idea about it as I never want our kids to have grown the way I have"

"That thing is just what you think Neil and I know you can be the best one"

"Tiasha when I think about me as a kid I think it is better not to have kids and you know no one understands their point of view. What they want how they want when they want and where they want something"

"You have such a great time as a kid right anytime and think about that"

"Which I remember very nothing and what a young one has known and things took you need not to know now"

"Neil"

"Tiasha I hope you mind nothing when I said having no kids is better and you know I never meant in that way"

"I mind nothing Neil and I know you can do everything"

"I can say one thing that you are the best mother one can get"

"Every mother is the best"

"I know that and yeah I never meant the words in that way"

"I know and one thing is that whatever is good that I know you do everytime"

"See saying about them we started speaking about ours"

"Yeah kids"

"Yeah kids and what about getting twins???"

"And then three of you make me go nuts and it is not in our hands. Anyways why are we speaking about it now. You go and get ready"

"Yeah true that though"

"Yeah"

"So the reason you took so many things I got now and you can say before I can buy many things. The entire section was great"

"We can go another time and yeah they are doing for their baby yet I want to give them one room and one cot"

"Okay"

"You know I am so happy and I just wish now she says it to everyone"

"Yeah"

"Bua daadi can now say nothing to her now"

"Just the start new one you know"

"That something I know and what she can say that too. The thing I am happy that they are becoming parents"

"Yeah and asking bhaiyya I know he wants a princess. You know when Naina was born we were so happy. Three brothers we were and one sister we got everything"

"She is the cutest"

"We know right and everyone thinks the same thing you know"

"Okay now I am going at the venue you come maa said great menu today"

"Yeah you go I am coming now"

Then Tiasha went to the dining area as Neil went there and everyone came.
.......

"Here bhaiyya and bhabi is coming" Naina said as both went towards them when as they went there Tiasha bumped with someone and she was about to trip when the man caught her by her waist as Neil gave them a stare.

"Thank you so much"

"You okay???"

"Yeah"

"We met today in the morning and I saved you then. Keep steady as I can be not on time to catch you"

"Her husband is there to take care of her" he said wrapping his hand around her arms.

"Hey no anger I was just joking"

"Not me though"

"Neil okay he saved me"

"So??? When you can go anywhere in a proper way??? Say???"

"Neil why are you getting angry on me???"

"Okay my time to take an amazing day tour here so I request you may I???"

"Yeah sure" he gave an awkward weird expression to him there then there though time that now

"Take care and you go with much care" he gave a wide grin to her as she nodded with a grin and then started at Neil who stared back at her being angry.

"You know what Neil this is what I never understand about you"

"Me??? What??? Say???"

"He saved me"

"So make him your husband"

"What??? What are you even speaking??? You are something no wonder and what happened???"

"I am that bad then next time say him to come and have cuisine"

"Stop it enough"

"You saw how he behaved??? Not everytime he can be there to save you and what not he said and who asked him to save???"

"That means you can say to make him my husband and Neil this is not right and you are getting angry on me"

"Guys enough now"

"Tiasha you are okay???"

"Yeah and Neil she is right"

"She can never be wrong"

"Neil"

"Once he says something he says bhaiyya once"

"Bhaiyya you say if someone who you just met in the morning sees bhabi now and says the same"

"The boys are so possessive of the ones that you get angry everytime"

"Possessive when I say he says nothing and I do weird stuffs"

"Tiasha enough and Neil stop this argument"

"Okay I am saying that man again does something you see"

"You sit with your anger and just know how to get just angry on me" she pouted and was about to go and sit when her dress got stuck with his as everyone stared at them being very happy.

"You both can never go away"

"This arguments are sign of how much you both mean to each other"

"Neil never be so angry and say this to her and knowing everything she never did ever have tripped"

"I got angry on that man and in the morning you saw how he stared at her"

"Okay I understand and now speak to her"

"What???"

"What you did"

"Okay"

"Okay"

"Not needed not wanted not asked" she said and went with them to sit and start eating as he gave a stare to him who grinned.

"I do such things sometimes"

"True"

"What to do??? She can accept no date"

"What???"

"Your brother arranged a date for her"

"How did you know???"

"I know and where that I know and when that I know so everything I know"

"You guys say what to do"

"What to do go and say something and speak"

"She got angry"

"You are the reason"

"Achha my things and now when can she speak with me and when she speaks nothing I never want that"

"Then why to be so angry???"

"You changed so much yet anger thing nothing changed"

"You guys are not understanding what the thing is and I think that man notes everything and you guys know nothing what I know"

"What do you know???"

Saying that they stared at him being suspicious as he stared at them knowing what a thing he spoke.

His mind thinks about everything that happened and that what makes him go such extents where his care and tension when gets together comes out as anger

"Nothing and now come we have to eat here"

"Say about that not so much as she again vomitted and she eats what I can never understand"

"Nothing as such Neil he says that ways"

"You know what that I am with you and the thing is just take care and yeah hear what we say"

"Yeah okay done and then you to have to do what I say"

"Anytime and everytime"

"The great ones"

"Come here you guys"

"Yeah and ask someone his things and choice and then anyone can be angry at me anytime"

"She is a kid you know and you guys say I get angry"

"A pure heart of a kid makes her unique"

"A true one yet see now so happy and when I go and sit just see the reaction of hers"

Saying that they went and sat beside her and when he sat she gave him a stare when seeing that he gave them a grin and turned towards her

"Can I get something??? This one is great" he said and was about to take a spoon of a dish when Tiasha grabbed his hands.

"See what you are taking"

"What???"

"Carrots and capsicum"

"Neil see and take"

"Everytime has to make me to do things to take care"

"I saw and just was about to take"

"Give it and take this"

"I thought you were angry"

"I am yet not that one who serves no dish"

"You understand me everytime Tiasha"

"And the one who is your punching bag"

"Tiasha"

"Have everything and in the evening we have to go"

"You are coming???"

"Everyone is coming you know and so I am coming"

"I know that and okay"

"Yeah and now eat everything "

"Yeah eating now and see every arrangements"

As they are done with eating everyone roamed inside the resort and then went to their rooms and started preparing for the party.
......

"Hey are you ready???"

"Yeah done and now can come into the room" she said as he came into the room.

As soon as he entered the room he was about to speak something when he saw her in that dress as she gave him a hearty happy expression.

"How can you even think I can say a no to do the date???" she asked as he kept staring at her as she came towards him.

"Stop staring and say how is it??? Your choice is so great"

"I never got to know that you are so pretty and gorgeous"

"Thank you so much"

"Thank you so much and again not getting that mad at me" he said and kissed her forehead.

"I am mad at you yet I understand everything. The thing which I never understand is in every argument you say I deserve someone better or you are the one who is the one who not ever made to be with me and that make him the husband thing"

"Our arguments are so kiddish and stupid"

"Anyways now what happened not say about that"

"Good that you got okay and I had to do not many things yet one thing is that I want to say is it was my mistake"

"Yeah that it was and then mistake means punishment"

"Your punishment is my command so just say" he bowed his head as she shook her head seeing him when he made her say something as he grabbed her hands.

"Any punishment can do"

"I was joking and you are so much got the drama things and get to see me otherwise everyone again can tease us. The next breaking news to get the great Neil Khurrana bow his head down"

"Why??? Yeah this one I did on my own and I know not a great mistake and yet even if someday I do any mistake I have no shame to bow down at your own way and bowing down when you are there can never make me down"

"Where you read this???"

"No where just saying what I see. You know right nowadays even this happens that a man making a mistake is never a mistake and I know that"

"You are becoming poetic"

"Tiasha not a huge thing to say and anyways come we have to go to the party"

"Yeah and you have to wait a second"

"Now what???"

"Come here"

"Tiasha"

"Neil"

"Okay coming"

He went towards her when she opened a box and took a cost pin and showed it to him and as she was showing it to him he kept staring at her and the cost pin.

"What is this???"

"I can give you something I think and so a coat pin to make you handsome"

"To make me handsome???"

"You are handsome yet to me okayish" she said and started pinning it to his coat when he wrapped his arms around her waist and bent towards her.

"Okayish???"

"Yeah okayish and now I have to put it so back next step"

"Why???" he asked taking a step towards her when she kept busy putting the coat pin with the coat when he kept taking steps towards her and as she made him wear the coat pin she was about to move when she saw her being trapped between him and the cupboard.

"Done" she said and gave him a grin when a smirk is in his lips.

"Thank you so much"

"You again???"

"Again what???"

"Neil move we have to go"

"No ways I am moving anywhere"

"See anyone can come"

"Everyone went to venue"

"I think we need to go to"

"Yeah I think the very same way"

"Neil we have to go to the party"

"I know that we have to go party"

"See you go or not I have no idea yet move now"

"Why my proximity makes you go to another way???"

"In your dreams"

"You know my dreams I see"

"Move"

"Your breathing increased and see, hear and know this" he kept her hand on his chest and made her see him as both kept staring at each other.

"The synchronised beating"

"As your breathing increased with this proximity you know how my heart race when you are near and when I mess anything and you become angry I think everything having no meaning. The heart beats ofcourse yet now each and every beat is yours one"

"You think so much and make me so very much obvious everywhere???"

"Obvious thing as you made my everything obvious"

"I did many good things to have you Neil"

"Even I now know I have done great things to get you Tiasha"

"You know today everything is new to me. Every emotions, every words, every moments of the date since you said yes everything"

"Even the same in my case today and you know the excitement increases when you know you have a great person with you"

"Your way to come here with everyone indeed makes everything great"

"Together we grow everywhere and everytime"

Saying that both kept staring at each other when Neil bent towards her and kissed her cheeks as she kissed his cheeks to and kept staring at each other.

As they kept staring at each other with them having somewhat no gap in between the door knocked when the young ones as in Naina Naman Anamika Karan everyone entered the room.

"Are you guys ready???" he asked and turned around as everyone did the same.

"No we saw nothing. We never saw nothing" they said in unison when they moved away and stood at the corners.

"You guys can continue"

"What???"

"You guys know that"

"Come we can go"

"Next time just not open the door and do anything. This is a resort"

"You kept the door open???"

"I thought I pushed it yet when I came in and entered I saw you"

"As you never saw me"

"Never in such a dress which makes you so pretty and gorgeous"

"You guys are so cute" the door opened again as they barged in.

"What is wrong with you guys??? Privacy is something"

"How can my heart miss such cute scenes. Anyways today both are going to set everything high"

"You guys are much hotter than us and have you seen you guys"

"Right and Anamika bhabi" Naina went towards her and added, "You are so very pretty. I mean everytime you be the same yet now something is there"

"Yeah"

"What yeah??? Everytime I be the same"

"No ways"

"Yes ways and thank you so much"

"Today everyone is so pretty and gorgeous and our group everyone you know our parents"

"I saw mom and phupha though"

"Even mom and dad bhaiyya. The reason why I know you and bhabi are so good"

"Naina"

"Yeah Naina right"

"Tiasha"

"Neil she is the youngest so say nothing to her in anyways"

"Okay guys now come we need to go otherwise how can you guys go to date"

"How did you know???"

"I think everyone does"

"See on this day a history created as my bhaiyya wanted to go on a date so a great news"

"Naina you just know right your turn is there"

"That has time. Next is bro"

"What bro??? You are next see"

"I know many things you know"

"That we everyone do"

"These are known just to me"

"She speaks anything"

"Anyways you both have a great time and yeah thank you so much dearest to make this man so happy"

"Yes to make him the one who is so great and so very kind"

"I did nothing and even you guys think that he has changed then because of him"

"He wanted to change and be happy yet he got that happiness in you. Everyone wanted him to be happy yet no one tried to know everything and make him give strength to be happy. Everyone said he is rude and arrogant yet you wanted to know how and and why he behaved in such a way. Everyone wanted him just because who he is and you just wanted him even if he had nothing. Everyone cheered him when he was at height yet you stayed with him when he needed someone when he got no one. Everyone accepted the way he is yet you decided to change him. Everyone tried to get you both together without own decision yet you gave time to everything. Everyone wanted to see him as someone who is known as the one yet who wanted to see him as the one who your heart wants. Everyone is there when he needs them yet you are the one who without thinking anything can do everything and anything. Everyone wants, knows and tries to be the one to Neil Khurrana yet you are the one who this Neil wants to everytime have by his side as his amazing person"

"You guys are making me go through so many emotions"

"They are right"

"You keep shut and do things that makes me this"

"What did I do???"

"Why are you so good???"

"Just the one you know"

"You know right the man can be a beast to everyone yet one person that is her woman is the one who matters everything to him"

"Okay guys now enough"

"Yeah making her go through this and her makeup goes then again so many time"

"Neil" she pinched his arms as he grinned and wrapped his hands around her arms.

"Guys yaar now one kiss. We got to see no kiss yaar"

"Hey you are young so shut up"

"You were at my age when bhaiyya and bhabi came together"

"You are the one having the dare"

"Shut up you stupid"

"Hey true that"

"Okay you guys are enough now"

"Just one kiss"

"You do your dare"

"Who says that they never said the three words which spreads magic to each other yet???" Karan asked as Anamika nodded.

"Not everyone has to say those three words to get magic because their actions speaks everything and their this arguments, this cuteness, these moments and the ways they say they matter to each other means everything"

"See her with the request"

"I know right and I know this is very private of them yet considering the amount of times this same man gave us the dare and make sure we do I think this is his turn to do"

"Guys everyone is giving me a ring and messaging when to start and what are we doing???"

"Okay come now we need to go to the party"

"Next time taking it that much surity you can keep"

"Go to the party"

"Achha come everyone now"

Saying that everyone nodded as they went to their respective cars and started to go to the party.
.........

Here's the next chapter of the story.
hope you all liked it ☺

Do vote and comment my dear readers as it's the only thing that motivates me to write :) <333

Also follow me to stay updated regarding the story :)

Happy reading
Shree❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
35.5K 3.2K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." โ™ก "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
1.5M 58.5K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
23.2K 1.1K 21
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง "๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐‹๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’" ๐€๐ˆ๐๐€ร—๐’๐€๐Œ๐„๐„๐‘ "สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ๊œฑสœแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด…" "๊œฑสœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แดส™๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแดษด สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด…" ...