✓ Letting you take charge of...

Per ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... Més

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

57

516 10 2
Per ruwen05026

Chapter 57

The farm has a feed mixer.

The employees pour bags of wheat bran and rice husks into the blender and remake them in a certain proportion. The wheat bran and rice husks are already very broken, but after such mixing, they are even more broken.

Bag by bag, a brand new wheat bran spirit plant feed was produced.

transported to the breeding area.

Hua Xian visited the farm for the first time. It is very modern. Tens of thousands of lizard-tailed cattle are waiting to be fed behind the metal fence compartment. The manure of livestock will be automatically cleaned by mechanical facilities.

In the farm, there is an interstellar air purification device, and there is no strong smell of feces and feed.

The lizard-tailed ox is about two meters tall and has a very tall body. Its head is exactly the same as that of the cattle in Daxia, but its tail is like a lizard, covered with scales. Half of them are cows.

The cattle in this farm are generally lean.

The enthusiasm for the old feed is not high, and they will not bow their heads to eat until they are very hungry.

However.

When Hua Xian ordered the staff to replace the old feed and add new wheat bran feed, the lizard-tailed cows moved their noses, walked over involuntarily, took a tentative taste, and chewed.

"Moo——"

the lizard-tailed cow let out a joyful cry, and its originally dull eyes suddenly glowed with a strange luster, "Moo moo!"

This is a cow.

It called the two lizard-tailed cubs behind it, and hurried over to eat, the new feed tasted really good.

Hearing Ma Ma's call, the cowboy immediately came over to eat the new feed. After taking two mouthfuls, he salivated uncontrollably, let out bursts of joyful low cries, and swayed the lizard tail covered with thin scales from side to side.

More and more lizard-tailed cows discovered the deliciousness of the new feed, and rushed over to chew it with big mouthfuls. They were too happy to eat, and they would moo and savor, changing their previous lifeless state.

"Mayor, they really like your new feed made from wheat bran and rice husk!"

Mo She was overjoyed.

Hua Xian smiled and said: "It's normal to like it. In the future, the wheat straw and rice straw will also be smashed, and they will be transported to the farm as a raw material for feed." Mo She nodded: "Yes!" Hua Xian thought for a

while

: "These lizard-tailed cows seem to be dairy cows that can produce milk. From now on, the main purpose of this lizard-tailed cow farm is no longer to sell frozen beef, but to obtain milk." Beef or something, from outside the

city There are as many as you can wholesale, and the price is still low.

But milk is different.

Cows fed with wheat bran, rice husk, and wheat straw can produce high-protein, fragrant white milk, which can produce far more value than the low-end frozen meat raw materials in StarCraft.

"Okay." Mo She went to do it immediately, called the original farm workers, and held a meeting to let them know that the boss has now been replaced by the mayor, and the farm has officially changed its name to the Federal Happiness Farm. After turning over the mobilization meeting, let the workers focus on taking care of the milk-producing cows.

Hua Xian discovered that Mo She handles things neatly, is very efficient, and has a certain talent for leadership.

"Stop guarding the noodle mill, and manage the Federal Happiness Farm."

Hua Xian gave Mo She a promotion.

The noodle mill is very small, only two to three hundred square meters, and it is enough for those machines to be supervised by veteran employees. Someone like Mo She should be placed in a more valuable position.

Mo She was taken aback, and the expression on his face changed from shock to surprise: "Thank you, Mayor! This subordinate will definitely live up to your expectations!" Among the thirteen

members of Shura's team, A Nuo manages the main store of Happy Flower Shop, and Asen manages the store. The branch of the flower shop, Jingdeng manages the happy staff canteen, and Dorothy manages the perfume shop in the city. He is the fifth and is reused.

In fact, it doesn't matter whether you fight or not. Since the Marshal ordered the personal guards to protect Huaxian and serve her Lingzhi career, they will naturally obey the order.

Those who fight and kill can't be happy eating Lingzhi food all day long and working for the future marshal's wife.

that's all.

The lizard-tailed cattle farm that Huaxian had just acquired was also in operation.

A few days later, Mo She reported that after eating the new feed of wheat bran and rice husks, the lizard-tailed cows were visibly much more energetic, and some of the cows that had just given birth to their calves had already begun to produce milk. Milk quality is different from before.

Mo She personally brought over a large bucket of new milk.

Hua Xian took a look: "It's no longer translucent, you can see the milky white, and you can smell the fragrance of milk. The quality has improved rapidly, and after a while, the milk quality should be even thicker. ."

This is several times stronger than the can of milk that Jiang's rabbit sent for the first time.

"Then feed it for another two weeks and see." Mo She was full of energy.

He wants to hand over the milk job to make the mayor more satisfied!

Hua Xian used this bucket of new milk to bake a furnace of toast bread. When it came out of the oven, the sweet and milky bread smell hit her face: "It looks pretty good."

She tore a piece, tasted it, "Sweeter than before."

Then he asked Mo She to eat a few more slices.

"How?"

"This taste is amazing, with a strong milky aroma. Is it going to be supplied to the Federation Army?" Mo She felt a light milky aroma lingering on the tip of his tongue, and the milk toast was sweet. , the taste is soft and waxy, and it can be drawn by brushing.

"Yes, just follow this standard." Hua Xian nodded, "If half a month later, the farm you manage can provide a better quality milk source, the taste of milk toast bread may be even better." Mo She thought of

it , so that the brothers in the legion can all eat this delicious food, he can't help but be full of energy.

Hua Xian: "The 10,000-mu wheat field has already sprouted. I went to see it this morning. It is green and growing very well. After it matures, the bakery factory can be started and the milk and wheat flour from the farm will be transported there. , mass-produced for breakfast for the Federation Corps."

The matter of the farm has been arranged.

Hua Xian suddenly got indirect news from actress Jing Hui, saying that her family arranged for her to attend a banquet, and she couldn't avoid it, and she might come back three or four days later to shoot the endorsement commercial.

Hua Xian expressed her understanding. After all, she is from a famous family, and there are many rules in the capital's upper-class circle.

And it's Fox's older sister, rounding off is a friend.

In the evening, when she came back from the staff cafeteria, she turned on the TV, and saw that the channel was broadcasting the good news of Marshal Qi Ming's return.

"Little Butterfly is quite photogenic."

Hua Xian saw on TV that Qi Ming was wearing a military uniform, tall and imposing, with a white military uniform, black cuffs, a golden marshal's military uniform on his shoulders, slightly curled short blond hair, a pair of The golden eyes are incomparably deep, choosing someone to devour. With such a natural aura, even the reporters of the Federal Parliament dared not get too close during the interview.

She couldn't help but think of the touch of soft blonde hair again.

Inexplicably itchy.

She changed the channel, and it was still Qi Ming; another movie channel, and it actually played a documentary about the Marshal's military parade; another, it was a group of fans screaming frantically under the flag of the Capital Star Federation, crying and shouting Marshal's name.

Hua Xian: "..."

She just wanted to watch TV to kill time after dinner, but it turned out that Qi Ming was everywhere.

Hua Xian let out a long sigh, turned on the optical brain, logged into Xingbo, and was about to go surfing for a while, looking for some funny jokes or something to have fun, but as soon as he entered the homepage, there were overwhelming searches.

#琼黎回回#

#Marshal, Sulu Galaxy's God#

#He drove the Amentis back! #

#明蝶永耀#

...

Hua Xian pulled down 30 hot search terms, and all of them were related to her little butterfly Baoer: "The whole world is full of you, and the whole world is celebrating."

Only , beside her, he was gone.

Hua Xian looked over his shoulder almost out of habit—it was empty.

She made a vase and placed it in the center of the living room, and no Golden Winged Butterfly came to sleep.

This feeling is very...

Hua Xian put one hand on his heart, maybe the house is too quiet, and he can no longer hear that man's low and sullen smile.

"Crazy! Don't miss him all the time!"

Hua Xian shook his head vigorously, poured half a cup of calendula tea, and lowered his fire.

Calm down the chaotic mood.

"No, I have to find something to do, otherwise I'll miss him all the time, it's not good."

When I lowered my head, the Beinzi guardian stone hanging around my neck ran out of my clothes again, and it was in the quiet moonlight garden. Inside, there was a faint golden light.

Hua Xian pinched the guardian stone and sighed: "I said I didn't want to, but in the end, everything I saw was related to him."

If it doesn't work, let's go back to the earth and relax.

Count the days, and the month of January is here.

Jinghui will arrive in Qinshan City in three or four days, and she needs to be received. At that time, she should have returned from the earth.

Thinking of this, Hua Xian made preparations. She went to the window of Happy Flower House and took down an emerald flower basket. It was the finest imperial green jadeite glass, and it was carved into green eustomas, small daisies, with extraordinary luster. People have a feeling of blooming and wealth.

The flower basket weighs two catties.

All emerald green.

"That's it." Hua Xian stuffed the flower basket into the space of the Klein bottle.

The space was expanded last time, 300 square decimeters.

"Mr. Ke, look up my remaining wealth value."

[Wealth value: 1.141 billion star coins]

Hua Xian gritted his teeth: "Expand by 100 square decimeters."

One billion was spent again!

The money earned by the M-1234 medicine was squandered by her, leaving only a fraction.

[Unlock space: 400 square decimeters]

"No way, there are more and more things that need to be carried. Especially the seasoning, the soy sauce has long been insufficient, and the cooking wine has also been used up. In recent days, the meals in the cafeteria have all It's very tasteless."

The number of people who come to eat in the staff canteen of Happiness is increasing day by day.

After thinking about it for a long time, I still decided to take Qi Ming's suggestion and limit the number of people who come to the staff canteen to eat - for example, if I bought a lizard-tailed cattle farm, I would not let them come to the canteen to eat with hundreds of employees; In the future, the baking factory will recruit a large number of employees in this city. According to visual estimation, there will be no more than a few hundred employees, and they will not be allowed to come to the cafeteria to eat; there are also dairy processing factories, and the employees recruited in the future... The city is gradually being built, and the factories related to Lingzhi are closed

. If you don't come down, one day, countless citizens of Qinshan City will be employed on a large scale in the mayor's Lingzhi factory, and you can't use Lingzhi to control everyone.

Hua Xian held the Klein bottle, lay down on the soft bed in the small bedroom, and closed her eyes.

"Anchor point one, the era of the ancient stars, in 2724, the earth, the capital of the Great Xia Kingdom, Room 1031 of the Huafu Apartment in Zhongdu.

"

Hua Xian travels through time and space, and after spinning around for a while, she appears in the apartment of the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth.

"came back."

Hua Xian looked out the window, the sun was starting to set, and the clock on the wall showed the time was 4:30 in the afternoon, "Go to the farmer's market and supermarket, let's do some shopping." She casually took out

the imperial green emerald flower basket, Put it on the bedside table.

"Actually, it's not necessary to sell gemstone flower baskets. The remaining Daxia coins are completely enough. If you don't rush to save money to buy a courtyard house."

These few gemstone flower basket transactions have wasted a lot of time.

Hua Xian went straight out.

First I went to a nearby supermarket and bought twenty bottles of 1750ml, the largest soy sauce, fifteen bottles of vinegar, fifteen bottles of cooking wine, five bottles of sesame oil, twenty bags of chicken essence, and five bags of sugar.

"The peppers and peppers I planted should bear fruit after I go back. I don't need to buy them."

When passing by the shelf, Hua Xian saw honey, took out a bottle by accident, and put it in the basket.

After paying the bill, she returned to the car with her things, and suddenly remembered something, "No, I'm confused, little butterfly likes to eat honey, but what he likes is nectar. My bottle is bee honey. Will he reject the brewed honey?"

"Forget it, whether he likes it or not, I can keep the honey water for myself to drink."

Hua Xian convinced himself.

Next, arrive at the farmers market.

There is no need to buy rice and wheat seeds, they are self-sufficient, and they can supply 10,000 mu of large-scale planting.

"Yo, I haven't seen you for a month, and the girl is here again."

The uncle from the grain and seed store smiled and was quite kind, "I want to buy something this time."

"Corn seeds."

Hua Xian calculated, one acre The corn seeds on the ground need about 5 catties, "it will take 200 catties."

First, plant 40 mu.

"Okay." The uncle of the grain and seed shop came over immediately with 100 kilograms of high-quality corn seeds, "Is there any need?" "

Tomato seeds, ginger seeds." A vegetable, a seasoning.

The owner of the seed shop went to the window again and brought two bags of each.

In the end, Hua Xian paid a few hundred yuan, such cheap seeds, when Ling Zhi grew up in the interstellar world, he could sell them at a sky-high price.

"The peach tree I planted last time was still too early to pick up the peaches, and there is a mountain there. This time, I will choose sugar cane for the fruit. It can be eaten, and it can also produce sucrose and syrup." Hua Xian went to the store next door

, Bought two thousand sugarcane seedlings.

In that store, there are actually bamboo whips for sale.

For bamboo planting, the method of burying the whip is often used. The seeds of bamboo are called bamboo rice, and the quantity is very scarce. It is better to buy bamboo whips with reproductive ability, take them back and bury them in the ground, and wait for the bamboo whips to take root and grow up.

Hua Xian thought of Xia Ya, the giant panda girl she met in the dream plane: "Why don't you plant some bamboo. Catnip can open up the spiritual realm of the cat clan, and carrots can open up the spiritual realm of the rabbit clan. In the same way, The spiritual plant that a certain animal loves to eat is very likely to have a spiritual development effect on the mimicry."

Xia Ya belongs to the B star gate, and it is also a star gate in the front row. The giant panda family should not be an ordinary generation .

It doesn't matter if the quantity is small!

The most important thing is that we just like national treasures. We thought that the love bears in our dreams would plant a bamboo forest.

"I want a bamboo whip, two thousand."

The space is four times larger than the last time I came back, and I can be a little more presumptuous when I'm shopping, and the quantity can be more.

Bamboo whips and sugarcane seedlings cost thousands of dollars.

Hua Xian turned into the flower and bird market to buy flower seeds: "Last time I bought white roses, pink lilies, and irises. The iris has opened buds, and it will probably bloom when I go back."

After a lot of selection, she chose three kinds of flowers: freesia, geranium, and white camellia.

Freesia is suitable for making perfume. When I was in college, there was a freesia-flavored perfume, which was especially popular among female college students.

She likes geranium personally, and white camellia is elegant, both of which can be used as medicine.

By the time I bought all the seeds, it was already dark. The streets of the capital were full of traffic, and the neon lights were flickering. Hua Xian was carrying all kinds of seeds he purchased, with a big bag in his left hand, a big bag in his right hand, and a big bag behind him. .

B-level mental power is powerful!

It is effortless to carry more than two hundred catties.

It made passers-by look sideways frequently.

Walking to the side of the road, just as he was about to throw two hundred catties of corn sacks into the trunk of the car, he heard a very mature male voice behind him.

"Is it Miss Huaxian?"

Huaxian was taken aback for a moment, then she just carried a hundred catties of corn sacks, turned her head, and saw a man in a dark blue suit not far behind him, about thirty-five years old, handsome, He is polite, isn't he the same customer who bought a sapphire flower basket from her last time?

"What a coincidence, Mr. Gu."

"Miss Huaxian, are you here to buy food?" Mr. Gu looked at the big bag on Huaxian's shoulder in surprise, which marked high-quality corn seeds.

She looks slender and thin, how did she carry it?

Hua Xian: "Ah, yes, the corn I bought, I will fry the popcorn when I go home."

Mr. Gu: "..."

Who will buy a big bag of corn when they fry the popcorn, and take it home to fry? This top collector in the jewelry circle, Miss Hua is really a bit of a maverick.

"Last time, I bought a sapphire flower basket from you and gave it to my mother for her birthday. The old man liked it very much and couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear. Thank you very much."

"Haha, as long as you like it." Hua Xian is actually not very good at chatting with the handsome uncle, and she wants to go home.

"If you don't mind, I'll take you back. The car is on the opposite side."

Mr. Gu issued an invitation, and he could tell that the car in front of Hua Xian was a taxi.

Hua Xian shook her head: "Don't bother, Mr. Gu, go ahead, I'll hurry home and pop popcorn."

This person asked her if she had a date last time.

she remembers.

When you get in someone's car, isn't that the same as telling them your address? What if people misunderstand.

Mr. Gu smiled: "No trouble. It must be very difficult to carry such a heavy sack. Let me help you."

He wanted to show it.

Hua Xian was worried: "I'm afraid you won't be able to carry it."

Mr. Gu felt that his masculine dignity was insulted, and said seriously: "Impossible, Miss Hua can carry it. I'm a big man, why..."

Hua Xiansong hands.

Two hundred catties of corn sacks fell on Mr. Gu's shoulders.

"Boom!"

Mr. Gu bent over and fell to the ground while carrying the 200-jin bag of corn seeds.

Hua Xian: "..."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1K 141
Author: Snail Player Category: Urban Fiction [No CP, non-strong women, cannon fodder female growth] Jiang Ning, a disciple of the outer gate of Shenn...
31K 1.4K 11
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the woman with the purest heart comes from a family with a dark history edward nolan (oc) x elizabeth mills (oc) jefferson/mad hatter...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
214K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...