✓ Letting you take charge of...

נכתב על ידי ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... עוד

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

27

744 16 2
נכתב על ידי ruwen05026

Chapter 27 (1)

Yin Yue's left wing was cut and injured, even though she was extremely shocked, she still made a decision right away - to retreat!

Originally, it was planned to buy at a high price.

It was really impossible, so I made this move, and it was a sudden attack. If I missed a hit, I would leave immediately.

Because Yin Yue knew very well that behind Huaxian's house, there was an eggshell device, and even the shell that shot down her son's plane might have come from here.

If it weren't for the eagerness to save people and no way out, who would take the risk?

The falcon's speed is high. After suffering a loss, he retreated immediately without fighting, endured the pain on his wings, flew out of the door of the room, and then flew straight into the sky. After a while, there was only a black spot left in the air...Golden

Wing Ming Die was originally resting in the flower field, when she heard the movement, she rushed over immediately.

The coffee table in the room was cut in half by the flying blade of mental power.

Hua Xian stretched out her hand and stopped him: "There's no need to chase."

Butterfly has already rushed outside the door.

Hearing the voice, he stopped and looked at her.

Hua Xian: "She has already been wounded by me, there is no need to kill her." She knows how powerful Butterfly is, and she doesn't want to kill people for no reason in the interstellar world.

Although Yin Yue's views are a little bit wrong, it is Yin Feng who brought down the acid rain, not her.

The Golden Winged Butterfly landed on her shoulders, and he realized that in less than two months, this flower-growing girl no longer needed his constant protection, and she was becoming stronger.

The older falcon just now should be C-rank.

Hua Xian is only a D-rank, and he successfully resisted it.

Then there is an explanation—Hua Xian's mental range is stronger than that of ordinary people, and his spiritual power reserve is deeper.

He grew up very fast. When he first met, he was still a congenitally handicapped person with 0 mental strength, who would break if pushed by others.

"She wants to buy me, and the guarantee amount is 50 million." Hua Xian's eyes narrowed slightly, "Happiness Flower House is not short of the 50 million, and I can earn it in two months, but if I withdraw my confession, Qinshan City East District The citizens of the federal government will spurn me, and the fans who have just sucked in will leave nothing behind."

Seeing Ke Ran and Captain Gao, who went to the police in the acid rain and rescued everyone regardless of safety, she could not remain indifferent. Do something against your conscience.

The Golden Winged Butterfly closed its wings.

This kind of bribery and retraction of confession is happening not only in Qinshan City, but also in many places in the entire Sulu galaxy, even in the Federation Legion.

The Yin clan is not really a rich family, at most it is a flower shop and jewelry shop in a small city on the 18th line of the last planet of the remote star gate, with a little money.

Hua Xian received a new order: "It was from Sister Ke. She ordered four roses. Ask the store to help deliver them to Room 507, No. 2 Ward Building, Sanatorium, District 7. She is too busy with police work.

" Xian personally went to the flower field behind, cut off four extremely beautiful red roses with large flower discs and many petals, and bound them into bunches.

"I'll go see it off."

Anyway, it's okay, so I just got to know Ke Ran's husband, Gao Cen, a firefighter who is said to have won second-class merit.

First-class merit can only be obtained by dying in the line of duty.

Second-class merit, basically must be disabled, high paraplegia.

They are all respectable people who have given everything for the citizens and the Federation.

"It just so happens that I can also go to the director of the Seventh District and ask him why he should give me the credit for giving Sister Ke's husband the most advanced light-sensing prosthesis for free." Hua Xian didn't forget this.

The Golden Winged Butterfly on her shoulder froze instantly.

Don't ask.

If there is anything to ask, it is your credit, and you can just accept it.

The dean is old and a little naive, if he slipped his tongue, wouldn't he be thrown out?

Holding roses in her hands, Hua Xian crossed the street and went to the nursing home in the seventh district next door. Golden Winged Butterfly didn't want to go, but she was afraid that the headmaster would keep his mouth shut, so she could only go and follow her in person.

The Seventh District Sanatorium is equivalent to a military hospital. Most of the people living in it are wounded soldiers who have retired from the Federal Army, and some are on duty, such as firefighters like Ke Ran's husband. Therefore, this nursing home is strictly guarded.

Unless it is the patient's immediate family members, or within the system, they are allowed to enter.

However, Hua Xian was not stopped.

The guard recognizes her and is also a fan of Happy Flower House.

"Boss Hua, are you going to visit a patient?"

"Yes, to send flowers to a friend's family."

"Leave a record, let's go in." The uncle guard on duty is very talkative. Let so many people take refuge in eggshells, everyone is very grateful and admired.

Hua Xian made a stop in front of the machine.

On the screen of the machine, her face was recorded, her irises were locked, and a travel record was left.

After Hua Xian entered, she went straight to Room 507 of the second sick building.

The first ward is an ordinary ward, and several people live in one room, while the second ward is a special intensive care unit with single rooms, and the conditions are much better.

The air was filled with the smell of disinfectant, and doctors, therapists, and nurses in white coats came and went busily.

She saw many wounded soldiers.

Half of them are thermal weapon injuries, limb damage, and physical distortion caused by nuclear weapons; the other half are mental damage, which is prone to symptoms such as mental explosion and mental degradation.

The patient with mental rage was put on protective clothing by several doctors, sedated, and sent to the ICU for emergency treatment.

There are also veterans who have been severely injured by thermal weapons and become disabled and lie in wheelchairs, basking in the sun in the hospital garden, with dull eyes.

This is the first time that Hua Xian felt the existence of interstellar war so intuitively.

After transmigrating, she has been planting flowers and fields, living a peaceful and leisurely life, and earning a lot of money to nourish herself, but she doesn't want the hospital just across the street to be filled with endless pain and despair.

"Zerg, why did you invade the Sulu galaxy?"

Hua Xian asked.

"Because the Zerg galaxy is poor in resources, they urgently need war and expansion. The Zerg queen bee is keen on killing and interstellar warfare." A slightly old voice sounded behind him, "The Zerg galaxy also has no green plants , The beehive has been withered for thousands of years, and it is impossible to brew honey for the cubs of the Zerg race

. It's coming, and it's coming right away.

The dean has long since discovered that the store manager of Happiness Flower Shop has a special ability to cultivate spiritual plants, and invited her to work in the seventh district, and even equipped her with a biological cultivation laboratory.

However, Hua Xian refused.

The dean was told by Marshal Qi Ming that he was not a talkative person and kept his mouth shut. He just bought some Lingzhi flowers and studied them in private.

"Master Dean."

Hua Xian turned his head and greeted politely.

The dean showed a kind smile, pretending not to see the Marshal Butterfly on Hua Xian's shoulder, and chatting with Hua as a friend: "Does the flower shop manager feel that these wounded soldiers and patients are suffering from interstellar wars and are very painful?" ? But it is precisely because they are fighting on the front line without caring about their own safety that other people in the Sulu Galaxy can live a stable life."

Hua Xian said solemnly: "Every soldier of the Federation Legion is worthy of admiration!"

The dean narrowed his eyes: "If conditions permit, would you be willing to help them?" Hua Xian

replied without thinking, "Of course.

" Shop, I bought some lavender, after medical research and preliminary clinical trials, it has been proved that the floral fragrance of lavender has a good therapeutic effect on soothing nerves and mental outburst symptoms." The greatest therapeutic effect lies on your shoulder, the store

manager up!

That's right, it's the marshal.

It's just that after living in the flower garden of Happy Flower House for more than a month, the symptoms of mental outbursts have already healed, and there will be no more mental out-of-control phenomena.

Not only the marshal, but the dean is also clinically treating the first batch of ten patients suffering from psychotic symptoms with a mixture of lavender.

The dean sent people to the flower shop to buy lavender almost every day.

Not for good looks, but for clinical pharmacology experiments.

"If lavender really has a therapeutic effect, of course I am willing to help." Hua Xian did not hesitate, and agreed, "I don't know, has Mr. Dean developed a special medicine related to lavender to treat mental explosion?

" Da Daxi: "It's still under research, but it needs the authorization and cooperation of the flower shop manager to provide support."

Hua Xian pondered for a while: "I can authorize it to you. If the drug research is successful, I will buy a large number of fields and produce it on a large scale." Lavender is gone, for medicinal use."

And simply selling it in flower shops, this kind of medicinal form is obviously more meaningful.

When Yinyue offered her a condition, saying that she would give her the S314 planet and dozens of happy flower shop chain stores, she didn't respond at all. To be honest, she wasn't very interested.

With that skill, it is better to plant lavender on a large scale and open a biopharmaceutical factory. To provide the Federal Legion with a special medicine for the treatment of mental madness.

The dean was ecstatic: "That's great! With the authorization of the store manager, I can do it with confidence."

He is a doctor who has studied mental diseases for many years. It will make a great contribution to the Federation!"

Hua Xian: "Don't think so far ahead, let's talk about the development of medicines, you need lavender materials, go directly to my flower field to get them, no need to pay." Her ambition is not just

a flower shop .

Today's dean's words gave her ideas. From Lingzhi, various industries can be derived, such as biopharmaceuticals, perfumes, sugar, and bakeries... The dean's heart was beating wildly

, He looked at Hua Xian, then at Jin Yi Ming Die, his eyes seemed to say: Marshal, it was she who agreed, not the old man, I messed around.

Gold Wing Dark Butterfly looked at the old headmaster seriously.

[Patents and property rights are hers.]

He was more thoughtful.

There are too many wounded soldiers who have retreated from the Federation Legion, and those who suffer from mental disorder. If the special medicine related to lavender is really successfully developed, put into production, and sold on a large scale, one can imagine what kind of sensation it will cause.

As a girl, she has no power, no power, no background, and is easily taken advantage of by those who want to. The patent and property rights of specific medicines are especially important.

It must be labeled with the federation, or with the Qi family's label.

In this way, it can help her put an end to malicious coveters.

The dean nodded immediately and said: "Yes, yes, it must be."

Hua Xian asked in confusion, "Dean, what did you say? What must it be?"

The marshal directly sent his voice to the dean's mind. One, Hua Xian naturally couldn't hear it.

The dean hurriedly explained: "Ah, it's nothing, I just got the authorization from the head of the florist,

I'm so excited."

The voice of Gold Wing Mingdie reappeared.

The dean was shocked.

Are there other benefits?

The core ingredient of the special medicine for treating psychotic explosions is undoubtedly lavender! It is already a dream for him to participate in the medicine related to Gu Lingzhi!

This can be regarded as a very favorable treatment.

[You concentrate on the research and development of drugs, and other problems will be solved by the marshal]

For example, how to pass the Federal Drug Administration, how to get the group of people in the Federal Parliament to nod, how to carry out protective development of this area, and how to prevent special drugs from being released on a large scale. Block messages.

Huaxian is not without background.

Qi Ming is her background.

He is the youngest 3S Marshal in the Federation. Even though he retired from the front line due to injury, he is still a member of the Federation Supreme Council and has one vote of decision-making power. Qi Ming's father is the current speaker of the federal parliament, leading the federal parliament!

The Qi family is also the largest family in the Sulu galaxy, with great power and power distributed in all aspects.

In a word from Qi Ming, the people in charge of the S star gate area dare not disclose any information about Hua Xian and Ling Zhi to the outside world. Power is always the highest pass.

Qi Ming lived and ate at Huaxian's place, and the wounds on his body were still gradually healing. He was very grateful to this flower-raising girl in his heart. Therefore, in his subconscious mind, it is a responsibility and a must to protect Huaxian and Happy Flowerhouse.

The low-level citizens of a remote galaxy have never been exposed to the sinister and cruel world outside. It is conceivable that those capitalists, those in power in the military department, the star chaebols in the capital, and the nobles, if they know about Lingzhi, they will never give up!

But Qi Ming can protect her and block her with all her might!

An ordinary person with no background strength, if he has the ability to develop spiritual plants, it will become a disaster and a victim, and Qi Ming will not let such a disaster happen to her.

After getting the assurance from the marshal, the dean seemed to have taken a reassurance, and he was full of energy, without any delay, he went to the pharmacology laboratory immediately.

"This is my chance!"

After entering the pharmacology laboratory, the dean couldn't help himself with excitement, "Master Marshal attaches so much importance to the flower shop manager, I will work for the shop manager and be a pioneer, and that will be the No. Approved veterans!"

The dean has dedicated his whole life to the Seventh District Nursing Home, and although he has published a few medical papers that caused a little splash, it is far from enough.

He wants to participate in Huaxian's Lingzhi biopharmaceutical project.

Becoming a pioneer in this field, he hoped that his name would be included in the medical university textbooks of Sulu Galaxy in the future! He hoped that the special medicine for spiritual plants could save more patients!

"Principal, Second Lieutenant Arnold of Happiness Flower Shop, said that he was ordered by the store manager to send a lot of lavender, do you want to accept it?" A

message came from the light brain.

The dean didn't expect that Hua Xian's speed was so fast and his execution was super strong. It didn't take more than a quarter of an hour, and the most important research materials were sent to him: "Accept!"

*. *. *

507 special intensive care unit.

Hua Xian met Ke Ran's husband.

Gao Cen had just received a prosthetic limb transplant, and now he is getting used to the new pair of prosthetic legs. His eyes are no longer dull, but are shining with unyielding light. He is practicing walking in the room with a cane and no one to support him.

Every time he took a step, beads of sweat would appear on his forehead.

The skin and flesh at the joints of the short limbs are very painful from friction, and these prosthetic limbs have some bioelectric neuron antennae at the joints, which are directly connected to the physical nerves. The highest-tech prosthetic limbs on Capital Star, after being installed, are not much different from normal limbs. Patients can also simulate neuron electrical transmission, and the legs can produce "perception".

"Mr. Gao, this is the red rose that Sister Ke ordered for you."

After Hua Xian knocked on the door and went in, he directly explained why he came. Gao Cen was leaning on crutches, and after opening the door for her, he

looked at the red roses in full bloom, and a happy smile appeared on his sweaty and resolute face: "Thank you, store manager, please sit inside."

A little surprised: "Mr. Gao recognizes me?"

If she remembers correctly, it was the first time the two of them met.

Gao Cen explained: "Ran Ran showed me your group selfies. She likes the store manager very much, and she is full of praise for the store manager."

Leaning on crutches, he went back to the hospital bed and sat down.

He put the bouquet of four roses in a vase, "The red roses you planted are beautiful and real. I am a cowardly person, paralyzed, afraid to face reality, and only push my wife away. Instead, it hurt her. It was the manager's rose that made me regain my courage."

Roses are real.

Lingzhi is not extinct, and neither will Ai.

"It was Sister Ke who moved you. The rose is just a foreign object. It may represent a romantic and hot love, but Sister Ke's perseverance cheered up Mr. Gao." Hua Xian did not take the credit.

Gao Cen: "I heard that the store manager came forward and helped to apply for this prosthetic limb. This is the highest-tech product from the General Hospital of the Capital Star Federation Military Region. The price is very expensive. Although Gao's family is not bad in Qinshan City, they can't afford it." I don't even have permission to apply. The flower shop manager may not know how important a pair of legs are to firefighters. As long as the legs can move, I can run out of the fire with one more person on my back." Hua Xian didn't

call break him.

She can feel it.

The chief of the second-class fire department wanted to confide something.

"When I entered the fire station for the first time, I was still a newcomer, a reckless brat. The first time I went on a mission, my senior master took me. On that mission, a robot processing factory had a high temperature. The furnace exploded, and the metal used to make robots was blasted into molten iron by the explosive furnace. It was sprayed everywhere, and wherever it fell, it was a deep pit. The workers in the robot processing factory were burnt to pieces. That is me. It was the first time I smelled the smell of living human flesh being cooked, and it was really suffocating." "

A female worker was cooked just like that and landed at my feet, she still had her last breath, clutching my butt Pant legs, let me save her brother, her brother is still inside. When she died, her hands were still stiff, holding me tightly, and in the end it was the senior who broke the dead body's hand and pulled me to continue rushing into the fire , carry out the rescue."

"I still remember the sad look of the female worker's younger brother, holding her sister's only remaining hand, and crying wildly. From then on, I swore that every time I go out on a mission, I can save one more person , I have to go all out!"

"My job is dangerous, I knew it from the beginning, but I don't regret it." "

Later, my brother introduced me to a woman, she is very beautiful, she is a police officer from the East District of Qinshan City. The policewoman of the team, we have the same ambition and are always fighting at the forefront. Maybe we don't have so much time to date, but we are the people who love each other the most. Later we had a smart and lovely son, and the family of three is very happy." "

One Years ago, I took my team out on an explosion mission in a fiber optic cable boiler factory. Eighteen people were trapped. In the end, we brought out fifteen people. My legs stayed inside forever..." "I'm afraid of dragging Ran Ran down

. dragging down our son."

Gao Cen said, his voice was a little difficult, his eyes were slightly red, "She is so beautiful and capable, and she has to raise an eight-year-old son and take care of me, a cripple. I'm sorry for her."

The man stretched out his big hand and covered his face, "At that time, I often thought that she would be better off without me."

Hua Xian finally spoke: "This is Sister Ke's choice, you can't decide for her what is 'better'."

Money is hard to buy and I am willing.

What you think is good for her is not necessarily what she wants.

"Every time Ran Ran came to see me, she would bring a basket of roses. In order to drive her away, I dropped the basket every time, saying it was fake... Until a few days ago, strong acid rain fell in Qinshan City, She came back from the police with injuries all over her body, half of her face and neck were corroded and burned, she was holding a bouquet of roses, and she told me with a bright smile——Ah Cen, I found a real rose." "I'll never tell you again.

" If you don't let her go, I'm a cowardly bastard who talked about divorce after the accident." "

Flower shop manager, thank you very much, the precious spiritual plant you cultivated saved my family."

Gao Cen said Many, since he was disabled and paralyzed, he seldom spoke long sentences. Today, when facing this miraculous store manager who cultivated roses, he opened his heart inexplicably, wanting to express the pain and gratitude in his heart. Talk to her.

Hua Xian smiled: "Police officers, firefighters, and soldiers of the Federal Legion are all respectable people. It is my honor to help them." She

hopes that the spiritual plants she cultivated can bring them health, happiness.

On the projection TV screen in the special intensive care unit, a news report flashed—the two criminals involved in the vicious artificial acid rain incident in the eastern district of Qinshan City were tried in the Qinshan Federal Court today. The judge sentenced the two criminals to death. He was executed by shooting a week later.

In the news reports, there were scenes of Ke Ran and Captain Gao, as well as Yin Feng and the captain being handcuffed.

"Look, it's Sister Ke."

Hua Xian pointed to the screen, "She's wearing a police uniform, she's really sleek and beautiful."

*. *. *

Dean is very efficient.

Because a lot of work has been done to realize it, it only took less than a week to develop the special medicine for treating mental disorder with lavender as the main material.

"The second clinical pharmacological test is being conducted. The subjects of this test are fifty patients with mental turmoil in the seventh district. They all signed a voluntary agreement." The

dean reported the progress of the work very excitedly, "the store manager , once the second test is passed, then pass the test of the Federal Food and Drug Administration and apply for the patent of Lingzhi Pharmaceutical, and you can start this business." Hua Xian asked: "

Federal Drug Administration, is it easy to pass?"

The dean's eyes turned to a certain butterfly: "It shouldn't be difficult. In the nursing home in the seventh district, there is a big man with extraordinary background. He knows about this project and is willing to help." Hua Xian was stunned for a while

.

District 7, a big shot with extraordinary background?

She immediately thought of the little hamster nurse who received her when she first came to Happiness Flower House, who inadvertently revealed that Mr. Marshal lived in the nursing home in the seventh district.

"Could it be—"

Hua Xian's pupils narrowed slightly, "The one who is particularly famous on the star network, Marshal Qi Ming, right?" The

air suddenly became quiet.

Dean: "..."

The Golden Winged Butterfly petrified, like a butterfly fossil specimen.

"I once heard the gossip that the Marshal lives in the Seventh District. He should be very concerned about the health of the retired and wounded soldiers of the Federal Army, so he will support this project." The more Hua Xian thought about it, the more it seemed like that .

The dean's scalp felt numb as if it had been pricked by ten thousand silver needles.

He took a deep breath, and his Adam's apple rolled: "You...where did you hear the gossip?"

"A trainee nurse who bought flowers."

"Please be more specific, I'll fire her immediately!" The dean's head exploded, and the marshal was sent to a sanatorium on a remote planet. It was originally kept secret, and in order to prevent being discovered by the Zerg, he was sent as far away from the capital star as possible.

Because on the Zerg side, in order to take advantage of the marshal's illness to kill the marshal, many Zerg agents have been sent to the capital star, disguised as people from all walks of life in the Sulu galaxy, to inquire about news.

Hua Xian: "Mimicry is a hamster, not tall, 1.5 meters, and looks very sweet."

The dean rubbed his temples: "In the future, District 7 can't just let these senior interns come here, these people are unreliable , I accidentally saw and heard something in the nursing home, and I didn't have a clue."

Golden Wing Die gradually recovered from the crisis of losing her horse.

Hua Xian has already begun to suspect that the marshal is involved in the special medicine for Lingzhi.

How long can he be a butterfly?

The dean's gaze for help secretly swept towards the Golden Winged Butterfly.

[Um. ]

Qi Ming just said one word.

The dean understood it, and he explained to Hua Xian: "The store manager guessed right, it is indeed Mr. Marshal who lives in the seventh district and is recovering from his injuries. He heard about the special medicine of lavender, and he is willing to help us with the Federal Food and Drug Administration. Let's say hello."

Hua Xian said solemnly, "Take me to thank the Marshal for his help."

If the medicine with lavender as the main ingredient is not shaken by a big person, it is likely to cause riots.

However, if that person is the marshal, it will be different.

The dean smiled: "Okay, definitely bring it."

At the same time, he stole a glance at the Golden Winged Butterfly.

hi.

I always feel that the day when the Marshal will be exposed is not far away, so why is he a little gloating?

"Ah, that's right." Hua Xian recalled the suspicious incident before, "I went to visit Mr. Gao of the Qinshan City Fire Brigade. His treatment expenses and the prosthetic limbs transported from Capital Star were obviously not helped by me. Why do you want to tell their husband and wife that it was me, dean?"

The dean: "Uh... this..."

secretly wiped off his sweat.

It's over.

You ask about the butterfly on your shoulder! He did a good deed and wants to give you credit for it!

Why let him be an old man, racking his brains to find an excuse to lie for the marshal? He is so difficult.

"Huh?"

Hua Xian looked at the dean, "because of what?"

The dean's face was ashen, and he stammered for a long time before he hesitated; "Actually, I took the initiative to waive his medical expenses, and the Capital Military Region Hospital , the person who is willing to donate high-tech prosthetics is a mentor I have a good relationship with. Hmm...he was moved after learning about this matter."

Help, he can't write any more!

Marshal, look at what you have done!

Hua Xian asked perseveringly, "Then why don't you give the credit to me instead of naming the name yourself?" The

dean's back was soaked in cold sweat: "Because... because the store manager, you treat Gao Cen, Ke Ran and their husband and wife are more helpful, I am old, I don't care about these false names..."

Huaxian stared at him: "Oh, really."

She didn't believe it.

Something is wrong here.

And the dean's explanation is a bit wrong.

"Haha, yes. The store manager, I have to go back to the nursing home quickly to deal with some of the intern nurses' affairs, so I'll take my leave first." The dean slipped away, not daring to stay in this room for another second.

Hua Xian's suspicion didn't disappear, she frowned, looked at the old guy's back, and murmured, "I always feel like he's hiding something from me." After a pause, he looked

at the butterfly beside him, "Isn't that right? ?"

Golden Wing Dark Butterfly: "!!!"

What does Marshal Ben do?

The wings couldn't help shaking.

Hua Xian trusts Xiao Die very much, and just asks casually, without knowing that the person in the vest is already in a panic.

"Now that the special drug has been researched and the second clinical test is underway, I have to buy land and expand the production of lavender. I have to start the business of the biopharmaceutical factory." During her time, the flower shop has made a lot of money

. With a small amount of money, the daily income is about one million.

If you want to open a factory, the start-up capital is still enough. Even if it wasn't enough, there was still 3 billion given by Little Butterfly, leaving a lot to spend.

*. *. *

Hua Xian came to Qinshan City Land Management Bureau again.

"Manager, do you want to buy land again?"

Director Siam Rabbit was a little surprised, because it was only about half a month since the last time he bought land.

There are very few local tyrants like Hua Xian who can come to buy land one after another. After all, the land is not cheap. There are 100,000 acres of abandoned wasteland, and no one in Qinshan City is willing to buy it except her.

"Yes, I will buy 20 acres of wasteland this time."

Hua Xian had already made up his mind, and surveyed the terrain in advance, "Just behind the Happy Flower House, the ones on the first hill are similar."

Originally, it was planned for the next time That piece of mountain is planted with fruit trees.

Now, because of the effect of the special medicine for mental explosion, she plans to mass-produce lavender first and hire some flower farmers.

Then, a biopharmaceutical factory will be built near the mountain, and the raw material of lavender will be taken from the 20 acres of wasteland on the mountain. This is a big project. It is also an important step for happiness flower shop to expand outward!

The dean told her that as long as the land is purchased and the FDA approves it, everything else will be easy, and the dean will help.

"Okay."

Jiang Tang, the Siam Rabbit Bureau, was shocked, but still satisfied the store manager's request, "The 20 mu of land you want is probably within this area." On the light screen, he used The light pen was circled, "It's equivalent to buying a hill." "Is it still

the old price?"

"Yes, because it's all abandoned wasteland, so it's not expensive, one hundred thousand and one mu, a total of two million " Siam Rabbit Director explained, "It's just that you've been buying land quite frequently recently, so I'm afraid you need to register." "

Yes."

Hua Xian simply paid the money, land tax, and miscellaneous handling fees , a total of 2.27 million was spent.

That is, the turnover of Happy Flower Shop for two or three days.

The procedure was completed successfully.

The reminder of the Klein bottle came out of my mind.

[Unlock Achievement: Landlord King of the Mountain]

Hua Xian: "..."

The King of the Mountain is somewhat ashamed.

[Reward: Growth-type Mimicry—World Tree]

Hua Xian thought she had heard it wrong: "What tree?"

She was sitting on the way home with the land contract, and she couldn't help but be shocked by this unexpected reward. .

Most of the citizens on the Sulu Galaxy are animals, and some are weapons and aliens. Plants almost do not exist.

Before, she accepted the mental power level reward and was promoted to D level, but she didn't turn into a mimesis, and she has always been worried about it, but this time she was directly rewarded with a plant-type mimicry.

With her consciousness, she clicked on the reward column of the Klein bottle.

It's amazing.

This world tree imitation actually has its own exclusive page, and the previous exclusive page is One Star Harbor Happiness Flower Shop.

[Mimic name; World Tree]

[Status: Young sapling with two branches]

[Growth: 1]

[Attack method: Unlocked]

...

Huaxian stared at it for a long time: "This mimic, the ultimate form, is the What do you mean by tree? It looks very unusual."

In the legend of Chinese oriental biochemistry, the world tree, also known as Tongtian Jianmu, is a passage connecting the human world and the heavenly world.

In Western Nordic mythology, the world tree supports six worlds, and the god king Odin sacrificed and bleeds on the tree for nine days and nine nights.

In some other legends, the world tree is the origin of life, and it contains the secret of genesis, so it is called the tree of life.

"I don't know what it looks like, let's go home and have a look."

Hua Xian looked forward to it.

After arriving home, she closed the door and received the mimic reward from the Klein bottle.

A wave of enthusiasm gathered in the mental domain between the brows.

suddenly.

She transformed into a mimesis—a tender little sapling with a height of one meter and two branches.

The trunk is about the thickness of an arm.

The bark is very new.

The leaves on the branches sway with a faint green awn in the wind of the garden.

Hua Xian was a little distressed: "Others have transformed into mimicry, and their combat power has soared. For example, falcons can fly. I have transformed into mimicry, which seems useless." She tried to move

.

The two flexible branches twisted in mid-air, and after a while, they turned around again, as if they were shaking hands.

The Golden Winged Butterfly stared at the tree branch shaking the flowers, lost in thought.

Hua Xian: "..."

No!

You listen to me explain!

I'm not usually like this! Just got the mimicry, this branch, it, it's a little out of control!

Golden Wing Butterfly stared at it for a while.

This is the first time he has seen Hua Xian's mimicry, it is a very rare plant type! A small sapling, tender and green with green leaves.

It doesn't look like it has any attack power.

But it doesn't matter, plant-based mimicry is already rare enough, and plant-based mimicry means that healing skills are very likely to be derived.

Under the command of her willpower, Huaxian's two flexible twigs finally stopped shaking the flower.

The branches may be tired from shaking and a little drooping.

Golden Winged Butterfly observed for a while, then slowly approached.

Hua Xian noticed the movement of the butterfly, and stretched out a branch towards him.

Lord Marshal followed the good advice and fell on the branch.

Extraordinarily harmonious.

He really likes this little sapling, it's tender green, the color makes the butterfly happy just looking at it.

The branches swayed gently.

The leaves caressed the wings of butterflies.

The Golden Winged Butterfly trembled, and then flew away.

Hua Xian: "Why did you run away?"

The golden-winged butterfly landed on a rose.

I'm not married yet, so I can't have such an intimate interaction!

Mimic entanglement or something...

Hua Xian tried to shake a branch against a half-meter-high stone on the edge of the flower field.

"Boom!"

The stone was split in two from the center.

Hua Xian looked at the branches and felt that she was quite powerful. If you encounter danger in the future, you can use this trick to beat people.

She tried again, using a branch to roll up something. Half a stone, weighing about ten catties, was easily restrained by her and rolled up.

You can bind, wrap the target in a circle, and beat him...

It seems that something is wrong.

She is decent!

After maintaining the mimicry for about a quarter of an hour, Hua Xian changed back again, mainly because he was always in human form

    It has been maintained for a long time, and it is quite unsuitable for this tree form.

After transforming back, Huaxian looked at the Golden Winged Butterfly: "Bao'er, dig the ground, it's twenty acres, let's do it together."

Huaxian brought the butterfly to the back mountain. As the king of the mountain, she looked at the endless land. Huang Tian said with emotion: "We have to recruit new employees. It is best to trust your own people with good conduct. They will be responsible for planting and guarding the 20 acres of lavender fields, and responsible for harvesting and sending them to the biopharmaceutical factory.

" It is too difficult to take care of mu fields by myself, and have to harvest crop by crop and send them to the factory.

But this recruitment is very particular.

"Why don't you borrow some reliable people from the Seventh District Hospital of the dean?"

The marshal thought about it seriously, and thought it was inappropriate, why don't he send a personal guard over here, military style Management, absolutely no one would dare to steal. They are all elite soldiers who have been trained for many years, and most of them are sergeants and sergeants. They have performed missions with Arnold and experienced life and death as comrades-in-arms.

Although the dean is trustworthy, loyal to the marshal, and respects Hua Xian, but the people in the dean's hospital cannot be guaranteed. For example, the trainee nurse is very unreliable.

Do it immediately when you think about it.

Qi Ming manipulated his mental power, and through his hidden optical brain, he sent instructions to the Federation soldiers of the pro-guards, allowing them to arrive at planet S314, Qinshan City, and Happy Flower House within three days.

capital star.

Federal Legion.

"The marshal has contacted us!"

"The marshal has issued an order!"

"What order?"

"The marshal asked us, twelve members of the Shura team, to go to a place called Xingfu Huafang to apply for part-time jobs." "

..."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

69K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
83.3K 3K 55
❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ╰┈┈➤ ❃ུ۪ | 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
145K 3.3K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...