✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

18

676 15 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 18

The seeds of sunflowers are very small, about seven or eight thousand per gram. Therefore, a lot of them were brought over at the beginning, a small part was sprinkled in the flower garden in the backyard, and most of them were sprinkled in the purchased farmland.

After the two acres of barren land were reclaimed, one acre was filled with rice seedlings, half an acre of sunflowers, and half an acre of roses.

Rice and roses have a relatively long cycle, even with diluted nutrients to accelerate, it will take at least one or two months; but sunflowers are different, this is a plant with very tenacious vitality, even in extremely harsh environments It can take root quickly in poor and poor soils, and has a high survival rate. The cycle is relatively short, and it grows in the sun.

"When it grows to a height of 30 centimeters, it should be able to bloom." Hua Xian brought a large bucket, filled with diluted nutrient, and began to water the sunflower.

This kind of plant is mostly potted in the earth, because it grows too vigorously and it is easy to burst.

"The leaves are still light green, and the plant is young."

Hua Xian stretched out his hand and touched the thin leaves of the Sunflower plant. "After maturity, the leaves will be dark green and ready to bloom." After the

Golden Winged Butterfly was full, Come and bask in the sun in the garden.

When Huaxian saw him, she picked off a sunflower leaf and handed it to him.

Lord Marshal: What to do?

Hua Xian: "You don't have an injury on your body, try eating this. The leaves of the sunflower can clear away heat and detoxify, eliminate abscesses, and can cure bruises." In Guangdong, China, there is a special medicine for knife wounds

. Leaves are the main material.

Chinese herbal medicine is a broad and profound knowledge.

When Hua Xian was in the Agricultural University, he read similar books in the university library, read two of them as a hobby, and learned some superficial superficial facts.

Since there are no plants in the interstellar world, even if the medicine is developed, it is also developed in Western medicine. Advanced medicines are chemically synthesized through molecular formulas. It is absolutely impossible to extract natural ingredients with medicinal value from plants!

The golden-winged butterfly likes flowers and green plants, and there are lavender leaves as seasoning in the boiled fish soup in the morning.

Therefore, he has no resistance to the leaves of flowering plants.

Suspiciously, the butterfly poked its mouthparts into the young leaves of the sunflower. This plant has a high water content, and the leaves are plump and juicy, without any smell. There is a faint natural fragrance of green leaves, which flows through the injured throat. , cool and cool, nourishing the swollen and painful wounds.

Not to mention, it's quite comfortable.

From then on, Marshal became obsessed with sucking the leaves of sunflowers.

"It seems that you really like it."

Hua Xian is happy to see the results, anyway, eating is beneficial and harmless, "Don't smoke too much, don't exceed ten pills a day.

" .

He lives happily in Happy Flower House.

The recovery speed of the injury is obviously much faster than when he lived in the nursing home.

*. *. *

A customer with ulterior motives came to the store.

A young man in a suit, with narrow eyes and a hooked nose.

"I want to buy lavender."

"Five hundred bouquets."

"No, it's not this kind." The hooked-nosed man's eyes darkened, looking inexplicably sullen, "I heard that the lavender in Happy Flower House is grown by the store manager. I want to buy a whole lavender plant, the price is negotiable."

A Nuo who was standing behind the cashier frowned slightly, then raised his head and warned: "The store does not sell complete plants."

A Nuo saw I have seen the flower garden in Huaxian's backyard, and I have seen the spiritual plants in the two acres of farmland.

The shock in my heart when I first saw it was no less than entering the battleship Amentis for the first time, being selected as a mecha pilot, and fighting for the Federation!

Such a beautiful sea of ​​flowers, the spiritual plants that contain infinite vitality are all planted by the florist himself. These interplanetary plants have long been extinct and only existed in the ancient star era five thousand years ago. How precious are the complete plants with roots wealth!

"Don't be so absolute, I can pay ten times the price of a bouquet, 5,000 star coins for one." The

hooked-nosed man smiled, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

Arnold sneered in his heart, five thousand star coins?

Is a complete, fertile lavender spiritual plant worth that price? stop being funny!

"Sorry, there is no such business in the flower shop. I am just a part-time clerk, and I am only responsible for selling existing products." "

Then you go and call the store manager, and I will talk to her." With a shiny back hair and a pretentious silver cane in his hand, he looks like a country gentleman and a dude.

Arno's fist was already itching.

He is not wearing a Confederate uniform today, but a regular T-shirt.

"Sorry, our store manager is very busy, please go back."

The store manager is busy planting flowers, and in the field, he is accompanied by the Marshal.

Why bother with other people's two-person world?

"My surname is Yin." The hooked-nosed man began to put on his identity, "You know the Yin family in Qinshan City."

A Nuo: "I don't know."

Gutter Nose: "..."

I really don't know much!

"One of the four major families in Qinshan City, the Yin family, is a nobleman in Qinshan City."

The corners of Arnold's eyes twitched. On an extremely remote abandoned agricultural planet in the Sulu Galaxy, there is a little-known 18th-tier small city. A local snake, dare to call himself a nobleman?

Have you misunderstood nobles?

The Vincento family has fought bloody battles for generations and made great contributions to the establishment of the federal empire. They have only been granted the hereditary viscount and can only be called nobles. Moreover, the title of viscount is also at the bottom of the noble class.

"Hehe, it's business, harmony makes money. Yin just wants to buy a whole lavender plant, but Happiness Flower Shop always refuses, so it's too disrespectful to Yin." This gutter nose is exactly on this street

. Yin Bei is the manager of the Huatianxicai store at the door. The Yin family in Qinshan City made their fortunes by running a flower shop and gift shop business, and their products follow the low-end and cheap route.

Because of the rise of Happiness Flower Shop, the business of Yinbei Huatian Xishi has been greatly impacted. This month's business is extremely bleak, and even the employees in the store can't pay their salaries.

Previously, Yinbei wanted to imitate Huaxian's method of promoting flower shops, and found a famous painter, drew a picture, posted a short video on the platform, detonated traffic, and attracted customers.

However, things backfired.

The artist of Yin Beiyue drew the most gorgeous flower basket in Huatian Xishi shop. What's annoying is that the painter obviously has 10,000 more fans than Bai Ya, but the painting was posted on the short video website, but it didn't cause any splashes.

The artist charged the publicity fee, so he could only shirk it, saying that it was restricted by the short video platform.

Yin Bei spent some more money to buy traffic for painters. Short video sites can pay to buy traffic, but unfortunately, after buying it, there is still no splash. There are comments, but most of them are mocking, laughing at sweet and happy events Dong Shi imitated, what's so good about painting broken stones and fake flowers.

The Yin Beiqi was broken, and instead of successfully attracting Hua Tian Xi Shi, she lost fans because of the bad reviews.

He thought about it and analyzed it carefully.

The key to the problem lies in the flower shop's product itself. Using fake flower baskets cannot compete with Huaxian's lavender. That's why he came to buy the whole lavender plant by force. He hopes to copy Huaxian's production chain.

"Let's go, Manager Yin, I don't sell whole lavender plants here."

After Hua Xian finished watering the flowers, she walked to the front hall with a large empty bucket containing diluted nutrient solution, with no expression on her face, "Even if I sell it to you, you won't be able to support it.

" A moment of embarrassment.

"The florist's words are too absolute. You can support anyone with 0 spiritual power. I am a D-level spiritual power, so I can definitely support you." "It has nothing to do with the

level of spiritual power." I put on my straw hat for farm work and fanned it, feeling much cooler.

Yin Bei frowned. He couldn't understand Hua Xian's laid-back and slovenly style. Girls don't wear skirts, but pants, and the trousers are still stained with mud. The young girls of their Yin family pay great attention to appearance and noble etiquette of.

In his eyes, Hua Xian is no different from a country bumpkin girl, she is still a disabled village girl.

"Five thousand stars..."

"Fifty million is not for sale."

Hua Xian interrupted him unceremoniously.

She knew about Hua Tian's happy event and asked someone to draw a picture to promote it, and Chen Bai even sent her the short video that was scolded miserably. The artist hired by Hua Tian's happy event seems to have a bit of a feud with Chen Bai, and he is Chen Bai's senior brother.

"You——"

Yin Bei's face turned blue and white, and his long and narrow eyes were cloudy. I take myself too seriously."

Hua Xian smiled: "Master Yin, I am just a farmer, and I never feel that I am so great. This is the store of my only relatives. Although I am in charge of the flower shop, but If someone dares to come to this store to make trouble, I will not tolerate it."

He made a gesture of seeing off customers.

In fact, it is to drive people out.

Yin Bei let out a cold snort, and walked away in a huff.

During the day, he failed to please, but at night, a black hawk spread its wings and flew near the flower garden in the backyard of Happy Flower House.

Not to buy?

Then grab it!

In the dark night, the falcon looked at the lavender in full bloom in the garden, with greed in its eyes.

Huaxian actually has so many complete plants, thousands of them by visual inspection, this stingy disabled village girl won't give him any of them!

Falcons have good eyesight and can see at night.

"In addition to lavender, there are other plants. The two acres of land behind are full of strange spiritual plants. Could it be hers too?

" Small red buds.

It is the bud of the sunflower.

Yin Bei's heart was even heavier. Once these new buds bloomed, Xingfu Huafang would launch new products, completely crowding out the branch of Huatian Xishi.

Falcons swooped down from the wall of the backyard flower garden.

Eagle claws are as sharp as blades.

Get ready to uproot and snatch away a whole lavender plant or two.

Just at this time.

The Golden Winged Butterfly, who buried her head and slept in the lavender field, noticed something, raised her head suddenly, opened her golden pupils slowly, and a 3S-level mental power spike attack struck her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...
69K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
15.3K 171 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...
564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...