✓Cosmic First Class Protectio...

By ruwen05026

Author: Sugarberry Category: BL doujin Chu Shishi crossed over and became an egg. A mermaid egg that was trea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
End

69

241 3 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 69

Three days later, Feng Buyi brought Chu Shishi to Li Nian's birthday party on time.

The scale of Li Nian's birthday party was not large, and all the people who were present were his close friends, except for Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi. According to Li Nian, it was because he and the two of them hit it off right away. Although they hadn't known each other for a long time, their friendship was no different from other old friends.

It was a very old-fashioned way to get closer, but Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi cooperated very well.

The location of the birthday party was in a villa in the center of Hunter City. This villa was one of the properties under Feng Buyan's name, and it was specially used for holding various banquets and parties.

It wasn't too early for Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi to arrive. When they arrived at the villa, Li Nian was standing at the entrance of the villa, chatting happily with someone.

Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi waited at the side for a while, and they walked forward after they had finished chatting.

"Happy birthday, Captain Li." Feng Buti said enthusiastically.

Chu Shishi still had the panda head on his head, and passed the beautifully wrapped gift box in his hand, "Happy birthday." "

Thank you." Li Nian took the gift box, and just glanced over the gift box, the whole person was visible to the naked eye I froze, "This, this is..."

The gift box is a beautiful black and white checkerboard color scheme, with a silver-hot panda head pattern printed around the top cover, and a gift box ribbon embroidered with hot-silver dark lines, which makes the whole gift box look quite high-end. There is a circular area made of a special transparent material in the middle of the gift box cover.

Through the transparent area, Li Nian clearly saw the gift in the gift box -

it was a stone.

A yellow-brown, ugly stone that looks very much like something indescribable in both shape and material.

Feng Buyi smiled and said, "This is a special ore I brought back from the seabed of Planet Lanit. My baby and I found it in the Mermaid Palace. I think it is very special in terms of material and appearance, and it is very valuable for collection."

Chu Shishi nodded with his panda's head on his head and said, "That's right, Brother Feng and I planned to keep it for ourselves, but since it happened to coincide with Captain Li's birthday, and it's rare for Captain Li to have the same taste as us, Brother Feng and I discussed it. So I decided to donate this piece of ore to Captain Li."

Panda Head: You will like it, right? You will love it, right? .jpgFeng

Buyan smiled even more: "Beautiful things, of course, should be handed over to those who have the taste to appreciate them, so as to realize their own value."

Li Nian: "..."

He tried his best to make his expression look Normally, he squeezed out a grateful smile: "Thank you for giving up, I will definitely keep it well."

Li Nian didn't dare to take another look at the stone, put away the gift box, and took the two of them into the villa .

There is still a while before the banquet officially begins.

Li Nian greeted the other guests in front, Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi found an empty sofa in the corner and sat down, seemingly eating the snacks on the coffee table for entertaining guests, but actually using their mental power to secretly transmit sound.

"Minister Yan has personally led the team to wait nearby, and the deployment has been made near the laboratory." Feng Buyi said, "When everyone here is here and the banquet officially begins, Minister Yan will lead people directly to rush in."

Chu Nodding from time to time, he was by the side when Yan Qiuhu and Feng Buyan were talking about this plan, and he still remembered these details.

After the banquet officially started later, he and Feng Buyan found an opportunity to get close to Li Nian, to make sure that if Li Nian noticed something strange in advance, someone could subdue him in time.

As Li Nian himself said, there were actually not many people invited to his birthday party this time, but Feng Buyan still saw many familiar figures in the crowd.

These people are all friends of Li Nian. On the surface they look glamorous, but in private they have done many dirty things with Li Nian.

Not long after, all the people invited by Li Nian arrived, and the banquet officially began.

Li Nian in front of him gave a very short thank you speech, thanking everyone for coming to his birthday party, and hope everyone had a good time at the party.

After speaking, he raised his wine glass and toasted everyone present.

Chu Shishi noticed that Li Nian's gaze was always drifting towards where they were intentionally or unintentionally, but Chu Shishi could feel that Li Nian was not aware of anything, but was still trying to pull them into the same camp.

After the speech of thanks, Li Nian took a new glass of wine from the waiter, and walked toward Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi slowly.

The rest of the guests also got together in twos and threes. They were all very familiar with Li Nian and had a lot of friendship with each other, except for Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi.

But everyone present has tacitly agreed that since Li Nian has invited people to his birthday party, no matter how long it takes, these two will become their 'companions' sooner or later.

Feng Buyan's reputation is self-evident in the Hunter's Guild, and as a mermaid, Chu Shishi received no less attention than Feng Buyan, or even more.

Many people nodded at them from afar, some raised their wine glasses to them, and some even wanted to come directly to Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi, but after seeing Li Nian's figure, they agreed quite tacitly. stopped.

Chu Shishi took all this into his eyes, and said in his heart that the task given to them by Minister Yan was actually not difficult, and Li Nian was indeed very vigilant, but that was when others were looking for an opportunity to approach him.

How many people will be wary of those they approach actively? Li Nian was extremely conceited, he wouldn't think that there was something wrong with his vision of people, and naturally he wouldn't be too wary of Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi whom he invited over on his own initiative.

Chu Shishi took a deep breath under the panda head hood. The expression of the panda head was under his manual control throughout the whole process, for fear that the panda head would detect the expression on his face and jump out of some strange emoticons to disrupt the plan.

Feng Buyi nodded indistinctly, and told Chu Shishi cryptically that he had already sent a signal of 'action' to Yan Qiuhu.

Li Nian stood beside the two of them, and asked: "In my impression, this is the first time for Team Feng to attend this type of banquet, right

?

" I'm honored." Li Nian smiled and said, "I'm older than you, if you don't mind, you can call me Brother Li." Chu Shishi couldn't yell

this Brother Li.

But fortunately, there were bursts of commotion outside the villa in time, interrupting their conversation. Li Nian frowned, put down his wine glass and walked towards the door. Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi followed behind him, pretending to be

ignorant and asking, "What happened?"

When he saw the official hunters who had broken into the gate of the villa, his face changed and his pupils shrank.

Someone knocked on the door of the villa, and Yan Qiuhu's voice came in clearly: "The Ministry of Public Affairs is performing a task, please open the door and cooperate with the investigation!

" Year.

The banquet was interrupted by a sudden accident, Li Nian's expression was gloomy, and the bulging veins on the back of his hands showed that he was not at peace.

With his sharp eyes, he immediately saw that the leader of the team was Yan Qiuhu.

What kind of task can the minister of the Ministry of Public Affairs lead a team to carry out in person?

Li Nian lowered his brows, opened the door of the villa and said calmly, "It turned out to be Minister Yan. I don't know what happened? Today is mine—" However,

Yan Qiuhu didn't have the patience to wait for him to finish speaking, and waved his hand to let the official behind him The hunter subdued Li Nian: "Li Nian, the Ministry of Public Affairs suspects that you have seriously violated interstellar law, please come with us." Li Nian

did not struggle, or even showed a trace of panic: "Minister Yan, you must pay attention to evidence in everything. "

"Of course there will be evidence." Yan Qiuhu pushed his glasses and said in a low voice, "Li Nian, there is no impenetrable wall in this world. No matter who you are, you need to be responsible for what you have done." Li

Nian The pupils shrank slightly, and Chu Shishi noticed that the terminal on his wrist suddenly beeped. The sound was different from the usual ringtones, like a special notification sound.

Only Li Nian knew that this special notification sound indicated that something happened to his laboratory.

Chu Shishi subconsciously felt that something was wrong, and the next second, his eyes suddenly blurred, the soles of his feet suddenly flew into the air, and there was a dull pain of squeezing from his shoulder and neck.

He was held hostage by Li Nian.

Li Nian somehow broke free from the official hunter's uniform, grabbed his neck with one hand, and pressed his energy gun against his temple with the other hand, and said in a cold tone, "Let me go, I will let him go." Feng

Buyan His pupils shrank suddenly, and he had been paying attention to Li Nian's movements, but he still didn't catch any signal that he wanted to resist.

But Chu Shishi knew that this should be the favor from the world that Li Nian, as the son of destiny of this world, received.

This kind of favor is extremely special, enough for Li Nian to find a way to escape when facing various dangers.

But when Ling Lingba told Chu Shishi, although the child of destiny will receive the favor of the world, such favor is not unlimited. As long as it is broken once, the halo of fate imposed on Li Nian will be shattered, and it will be wiped out from now on and become a star in the eyes of the world. non-destiny.

Li Nian was able to escape the uniform and hold him hostage, it should be due to the gift given to him by the world consciousness, such as a magical weapon that allows him to escape the uniform, and the world consciousness gave the child of destiny in order to maintain the general balance of the world Not too out of balance.

Such a special magic weapon can only be used once in a period of time. The way to break the world's favor is to successfully prevent Li Nian from escaping and arrest him after he has used the gift from the world.

As long as he succeeds this time, Li Nian will no longer have the blessings of good luck in the past without the aura of fate, and the world consciousness will even take the initiative to take back the gifts that were given to him.

As long as it succeeds this time—

Chu Shishi suddenly felt lucky at this moment, glad that Li Nian chose to hold him hostage.

Among all the people present, he was the only one who had once wandered outside this world, and his world awareness had little influence on him. He was perhaps the only one among those present who could break Li Nian's identity as the Son of Destiny.

Yan Qiuhu's face changed drastically: "Li Nian, I advise you to put down your weapon, don't make the same mistake again and again!"

But Li Nian sneered, and repeated what he said before: "If you want him to live, let me leave."

Feng Buyan His face was tense, and his brain was running fast thinking about how to save Chu Shi without injury, the breath in his body began to become unstable, and even the black ear cuff on his left ear began to faintly turn red.

At this moment, from a perspective that Li Nian himself could not see, Feng Buyi suddenly saw Chu Shishi's panda head expression change.

Panda Head: You still have to look at me.jpg

Feng Buyan: "...?"

Something flashed in his mind, and Feng Buyan saw Chu Shishi's fingers hanging by his side move with sharp eyes, it was an agreement between them good sign.

Chu Shishi was telling him: Don't panic, adapt to the situation.

In just a split second, Feng Buyan caught up with Chu Shishi's brain circuit.

Chu Shishi: "Li Nian, do you know?"

His neck was pinched by Li Nian, and his speech was broken and he couldn't hear clearly.

Li Nian ignored his plan, and Chu Shishi continued on his own: "Choosing me as a hostage is the worst decision you've ever made." The hand that pinched his neck became stronger, and Li Nian sneered

, Just as I was about to open my mouth to say something, my hand was suddenly empty.

His pupils shrank, and he looked down subconsciously.

The person held by him disappeared, leaving only a pile of clothes floating on the ground. The black and white bear hair hood hit the ground with a bang, and the panda head expression light curtain in front of him happened to be aimed at him.

Panda Head: Didn't expect that? Slightly slightly slightly slightly.jpg

The author has something to say:

Chu Shishi: Playing is a thrill [嘿嘿.jpg]

*There are two to three chapters left before the main text is over 0w0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 92 57
‍‌‌‎Original‎‍Chuang‎‌‍ / ‍‌male‌‎‌‎male‍‎‌ / Future / ‎‌High‍‌H‎‌‌ / ‌‎‍正‎‍‌Drama‎‌ / Time Travel / Weak Attack and Strong Suffering Bai Sinian trav...
13.5K 251 5
This was bound to happen sooner or later Najimi like the playful woman she is, created a new theater where only the Honkai Star Rail guests were invi...
486K 12.6K 22
Alexis was celebrating her birthday and as she blew out her candles she had only one wish, Rhyne Buchanan her dad's best friend. Rhyne Buchanan is da...
23.7K 398 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...