✓Cosmic First Class Protectio...

By ruwen05026

Author: Sugarberry Category: BL doujin Chu Shishi crossed over and became an egg. A mermaid egg that was trea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
End

47

425 10 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 47

Chu Shishi's brain froze slightly, and was so shocked by Feng Buyan's words that he even forgot to refute.

The hand around his shoulder carried a familiar temperature, it was big and warm, and it easily wrapped one of his shoulders.

One shoulder was wrapped by a broad palm, and the other shoulder was pressed against a broad and warm chest with a faint mint smell.

Such a posture is hard not to make people feel very safe.

But Chu Shishi felt that his brain was blank, and Feng Buyan's breath lingered in his nostrils, and his ears covered by the hat had already turned red, and finally turned into blue ear fins.

At this time, Feng Buyan was very close to Chu Shishi. Although the wide hat covered the head of the man in his arms, the subtle sound clearly told him what happened to the ears under the hat.

Feng Buyan sketched the appearance of those trembling ear fins in his mind, he hooked his lips, and the unhappiness of being disturbed immediately dissipated.

What a pity, he thought. It's such a pity that such a cute scene is blocked by the hat.

Fortunately, the young man who came to strike up a conversation was not a stalker, seeing that Feng Buyan already had a 'boyfriend', he apologized and left in embarrassment.

The small episode in the corner of the milk tea shop did not disturb other people in the shop.

Chu Shishi was hugged by Feng Wuyi and sat on the seat. After a long while, the brain of the crashed machine started to work again with a click.

"Male..." He stammered, the tip of his chin that was exposed outside the brim of his hat seemed to be stained with a tinge of red, "Boyfriend?" "The

situation is urgent, I came up with a temporary solution, thanks to the cooperation of Xiao Shi." Wuzhi sighed helplessly, "As you can see, I have already rejected him, but that guy still said 'just add a star chat', I really have no choice but to do something wrong."

Chu Shishi opened his mouth slightly, as if he wanted to say something, but then he closed it again. He froze his head and looked at the hand still holding his shoulder, with an erratic tone: "Hand..."

"Hand? Ah——Sorry, sorry." Feng Buyan withdrew his arm as if he finally remembered, "I forgot for a moment."

Chu Shishi blinked slowly, but actually, actually, he didn't mind if he continued to hold him.

But he couldn't say that.

Feng Buyan seemed to be completely unaware of his strangeness, and changed the subject with a smile: "I bought this hot-selling taro milk cap for milk tea, but unfortunately their small ingredients don't have mint jelly." Chu Shishi recovered slightly

, I couldn't help complaining: "Generally, milk tea shops don't have such strange ingredients as mint jelly..." "

Maybe." Feng Buyan's tone was a bit regretful, "It seems that I can only try it myself in the future."

He He tilted his head and asked Chu Shishi: "Do you want to try it with me?"

Chu Shishi said in his heart that he didn't want to drink such a strange milk tea. But if Feng Buyan did it himself...

He hummed a little: "Yes."

Ling Lingba: "..."

Forget it.

I really didn't see it.

Feng Buyan at the side rolled his eyes, the little stone is cute, but in the final analysis he is still a timid little fish.

Don't worry, he thought.

You can't scare away Little Mermaid.

In the next two days, Feng Buyan started the short-term vacation mode after the S-level mission was over.

It's not accurate to say it's a vacation, Feng Buyan just didn't take on new missions for the time being, but he was still busy with other affairs in the base every day.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, whenever Chu Shishi had time, he got into the system space and modified the white whale.

Early this morning, someone knocked on Feng Buyan's office.

Chu Shishi was sitting on the sofa reading a book, and there happened to be a lot of mechanical books in Feng Buyan's collection. Some aspects of mechanical repair in this world were different from what he had learned before, so Chu Shishi read it fascinated.

It was Jiu Cong who knocked on the door.

Since they returned to Hunter Star from Lanit Star, Jiu Cong and the others seemed to have disappeared, and Chu Shishi had never seen them in the base.

"Captain." Jiu Cong pushed the door open and walked in, carrying a bulging brown paper bag in his hand, "Measurement for the next month."

Feng Buyi glanced at him, continued to work, and gestured with his chin Empty seat on the table: "Okay, let's put it there."

Jiu Cong put the brown paper bag on the table, slightly opened his green eyes and said, "Uncle Liu said that if you take too much of these medicines, you will become resistant, and their effects will gradually weaken until Disappear."

Feng Buyan hummed: "I know."

Jiu Cong glanced at the blond young man on the sofa, his lips opened and closed for a moment as if he wanted to say something, but Feng Buyan asked him a step ahead: "Is there anything else?

" Yes." Jiu Cong swallowed the question in his heart, and his expression returned to his usual smiling face, "When will we take on another exploration mission? The mission on Lannit star is too simple, and it's a bit awkward." "Come on

. , This kind of task is rare, and you still feel disgusted." Feng Buyi laughed and cursed, "Aren't you happy to give you a holiday?" Jiu Cong spread his hands: "No way, Longyan whispers in

our ears every day. , Said that his dragon claws were itchy, and he wanted to play big ones." "

Let him just stay there, it's really impossible to take a few missions to kill S-level beasts to satisfy his hunger." Feng Buyi said, "When you meet I will notify you of suitable tasks, but don't think about it for a while, even if I have time, I won't be free."

Jiu Cong groaned, his eyes turned slightly as if thinking of something, and his eyes glanced at the direction of the sofa again , A clear look crossed his face.

"I see." Jiu Cong nodded.

Chu Shishi heard the conversation between the two, and after Jiu Cong left, he pointed to the brown paper bag and asked, "What is this?" Feng Buyi put down his pen and moved his wrist, and the joints made a few crisp sounds

: "The medicine given to me by the elders of the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan can suppress the influence of some blood power on the body." Chu

Shishi couldn't help asking: "During the non-riot period, will the blood power also affect your figure?"

"Yes, but it's not too big, and it won't affect normal life." Feng Buyi said, he didn't seem to want to talk about it in detail.

"Do you usually drink too?" Chu Shishi asked.

"I used to drink, but now..." Feng Buyi looked at him lazily, "Now that I have you, it should be okay not to drink."

Chu Shishi's ears felt hot.

What does it mean to have him now...

and his healing ability is so strange that it is still impossible to determine the conditions that can actually trigger it.

But... since it is a passively triggered ability, is it possible that it can be triggered in other situations?

This matter needs to be tried by hand to be sure. Chu Shishi pondered for a while in his heart, then raised his head and asked, "Is there a place where you can make medicine in the base?

" There is a pharmacy in the office."

Chu Shishi's eyes lit up: "That's great, can you lend me a bit?" "

You can use it." Feng Buyi raised his eyebrows lightly, "You know how to make medicine?"

Chu Shishi Wei Wei stuck: "...No."

More than that, he had never been in contact with the advanced technology of pharmaceuticals at all before, and he always went to the pharmacy to buy ready-made medicines, and he rarely even went to the hospital.

Feng Buyi said meaningfully: "Why do you suddenly think of going to the pharmacy?"

"Try it." Chu Shishi whispered, "It was speculated earlier that the trigger condition for my healing ability is 'touch'. I was thinking that touching you is also touching, and touching medicinal materials is also touching. In case the healing ability Can it be infiltrated into the medicine through contact?"

If this method is really feasible, Feng Buyan's blood riot may be cured faster.

"Well——" Feng Buyan stretched the ending, as if he was thinking about something, "It makes sense, you can try it."

He put down the work in his hand and stood up: "Let's go."

"Are you going too?" Chu Shishi was a little Surprised, he glanced at Feng Buyan's piled-up desk, "Are you done?

" Just go there and take it easy."

Chu Shishi chuckled in his heart, and said that if those fans of Feng Buyan in the base heard Feng Buyan's words, the idol filter might be broken.

There were several medical hunters busy in the clinic of the base, Feng Buyan greeted them, and led Chu Shishi into the small cubicle inside.

This pharmacy room is not big, but it has all the necessary equipment and tools. One side wall is made into a large locker, which contains well-preserved and even very fresh medicinal materials.

Chu Shishi didn't understand medicine, but he knew some basic medicinal materials.

He picked out some medicinal materials that could appease ordinary power riots and mental power riots, walked to the pharmaceutical device, took out a newly bought terminal after a few seconds of silence, and began to search for 'Compendium of Basic Pharmaceutical Techniques' on the spot.

Feng couldn't get tired of watching this operation: "Okay, others are cramming for the time being, it's better for you, just learn and do it now." Chu Shishi's ears turned red when

he said, "Anyway, the most important thing is to look at the healing power Whether it can be triggered or not, the pharmaceutical technology is not the point."

"Well, you are right." Feng Buyan nodded obediently, moved a small stool and sat next to the blond young man, watching him busy in front of the pharmaceutical table.

With the current level of technological development, there are specialized instruments that can replace the entire process of making medicines, and generally do not require people to make medicines by themselves.

There are also medicine machines in this pharmacy room, but Chu Shishi doesn't plan to use the machines to make medicine.

Although machine medicine is convenient and easier to operate, it reduces the chance of contact between him and the medicinal materials, which is a bit of putting the cart before the horse.

Fortunately, there are tutorials on manual pharmacy on the star network. Chu Shishi found the most basic method of pharmacy, stumbled and followed the instructional video to start pharmacy.

This pharmaceutical method requires almost no technology. You only need to grind the required medicinal materials into small pieces, add a little auxiliary material to bind the medicinal materials, and add a small amount of water to knead these medicinal materials together, and then divide them into small pieces.

"Don't you even need to turn on the fire?" Chu Shishi looked quite shocked, "Isn't this just gathering medicinal materials together and eating them raw?" Chu Shishi doubted the authenticity

of this medicinal method, but since it had already started, Chu Shishi only I can bite the bullet and continue to do it.

Feng Buyi looked at him leisurely: "Why don't you try the ready-made medicine?"

He pointed to the kraft paper bag that Jiu Cong gave him and said, "Just take some medicine and keep it close to your body. Have you had direct contact?"

Chu Shishi, who was so dazed from grinding the medicine, raised his head: "That can't be done, those medicines are finished medicines, if I accidentally break them, it will be a waste of the elder's heart."

" It's okay, I have confidence in you." Feng Buyi smiled and said, "Even if it breaks, I can still eat it."

Chu Shishi sighed in his heart, but he didn't have confidence in himself! This is not the mechanical repair he is good at, he has no confidence at all.

Seemingly simple medicine consumes extra energy, Chu Shishi was busy all afternoon, and finally squeezed together several medicinal materials with irrelevant medicinal effects.

But it's just pinched together.

Feng Buyan saw that the young man stopped and pushed the plate on the table forward: "Are you hungry? Have something to eat?"

There are some freshly cut fruits on the plate, which look very attractive.

Chu Shishi just wanted to say he wasn't hungry, but his stomach didn't give him any face. There was a long grunt, and the sound echoed throughout the pharmacy room.

Chu Shishi: "..."

Feng Buyan chuckled twice, and received a shy stare from the young man. He coughed lightly and said, "Let's take a rest first, and eat some fruit to fill your stomach."

Chu Shishi hummed, and reached out to get a fork, but suddenly saw his black fingers, which were covered with medicinal residues.

He immediately withdrew his hand again: "I'll go wash my hands first."

A piece of apple suddenly appeared next to his mouth, Feng Buyan spoke naturally, as if he was doing something very ordinary: "Open your mouth."

Chu Shishi's lips moved He moved, and subconsciously wanted to refuse: "I myself—"

The sliced ​​apple was stuffed into his mouth accurately, and the sweet and slightly sour juice filled the teeth in an instant.

"Is it delicious?" Feng Buyan asked with a smile.

"It's delicious." Chu Shishi said vaguely, "Where did you get the apples?" "It

was delivered just now." Feng Buyi said, "You're so attentive that you don't even know someone has been here."

Chu Shishi's ears were pointed Shaking, feeling a little embarrassed by what he said.

Another piece of dragon fruit was handed over, and Chu Shishi said, "I'll wash my hands—" the

dragon fruit was stuffed into his mouth without any explanation, and the base of Chu Shishi's ears became more and more red, and finally turned into ears with a puff. fin.

Forget it, so be it, he said to himself.

It feels good to be fed too.

After barely filling his stomach, Chu Shishi's eyes fell back to the table.

"Uh..." He fell into a slight silence, and couldn't believe it for a while, the thing on the table was the big pill he just squeezed out.

"What's the matter?" Sensing his similarity, Feng Buyan also looked over, but was blocked by Chu Shishi's raised arm.

"Don't look, don't look! Don't look!" Chu Shishi waved his arms in a panic, trying to push Feng Buyan to a distance, and also tried to use his body's original gaze.

Feng Buyan squinted his eyes, and his rebellious heart suddenly rose: "Why can't you watch? Let me see!"

He said, while Chu Shishi was not paying attention, he suddenly tiptoed to probe.

Feng Buyan was already half a head taller than Chu Shishi, and if he stood on tiptoe like this, Chu Shishi's small body would not be enough for him.

Feng Buyan saw at a glance... er, an extremely strange-looking black unknown object on the table, and he even thought he could see the 'weird smell' wafting from that unknown object.

"This is... the pill you made?" Feng Buyan was shocked, "Poison? A new type of biochemical weapon?"

Chu Shishi looked desperate: "It wasn't like this just now..."

When I just finished making it, it was still the size of an apple. Although the big pill is not so round, at least it can be seen that it is a spherical object.

But now...

I don't know if there was less auxiliary agent used for bonding during the pharmaceutical process. After a while, the previous spherical object began to gradually melt and turned into an irregular black unknown object.

Like something indescribable.

"Little Shitou, if you have an opinion on me, just tell me." Feng Buyi had a sad face, but there was a hint of a smile in his eyes, "There is no need to use such cruel methods against me, it is simply too cruel." "I am not

! I didn't!" Chu Shishi waved his hands in a panic, trying to make amends, "Let's see! It should be too late!"

He said, trying to squeeze out a small piece of solid that hadn't melted from the lump of unknown objects. Roll it into a small ball.

Feng Buyan sighed: "It barely looks like a pill."

Chu Shishi smiled awkwardly: "Do you want to try it?"

Feng Buyan took the pill from him, with a sad tone and a tragic expression: "Then try it."

Try it and die.jpg

For some reason, Chu Shishi's Such an emoji suddenly popped up in his mind, and he suddenly changed his mind: "Why don't we just forget it..." Before he could

finish speaking, Feng Buyan had already stuffed the pill into his mouth.

There is no seasoning added to this medicine, it is all the taste of the medicinal material itself, not only the appearance of the pill is weird, but even the taste is quite indescribable.

When Chu Shishi squeezed the pills, he was so smoked that he wanted to vomit many times, but Feng Buyan ate them without changing his face.

"It's okay, it's not bad." Feng Buyan commented, "It's just the smell of medicine."

Chu Shishi was a little nervous: "How is it? Do you feel better?"

"Hmm..." Feng Buyan paused, "Are you telling the truth? "

Chu Shishi: "Of course it's the truth!"

"No." Feng Buyan shook his head, "I don't feel it at all. It's not as useful as you holding my hand."

As he spoke, he stretched out his hand to hold Chu Shishi's hand. Quite naturally: "Well, it is indeed more useful to hold hands."

Chu Shishi subconsciously wanted to withdraw his hand, but when he heard Feng Buyan say this, he couldn't help asking: "Do you usually feel uncomfortable?" "

Of course— ——" Feng Buyan intentionally prolonged the sound, looked at the young man in front of him frowning, and then smiled, "Of course not, usually there is a suppressor, and the strength is almost suppressed." Chu Shishi felt

relieved : "Then how did you feel it?"

"Because there is a feeling." Feng Buyan closed his eyes and felt it for a moment and said, "Let's put it this way, if I don't wear a suppressor, the blood power will be out of control and will run around in the body .After wearing the suppressor, those forces will be compressed in a fixed position, in a state of being suppressed."

"The suppressed forces are still restless. They don't want to get rid of the suppression all the time. I can feel that they are constantly resisting, but the medicine provided by the elders of the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan can slightly relieve the discomfort caused by the resistance." Feng Buyan

paused Dun: "And when I hold your hand, those forces will calm down a little, and they will not resist so fiercely, and the discomfort will be relieved." Hearing

his description, Chu Shishi immediately understood.

Drugs can only relieve discomfort temporarily, but the resistance of strength still exists and is still intense, and the impact on the body always exists.

But his healing ability is equivalent to fundamentally solving the discomfort in Feng Buyan's body.

——It's not uncomfortable to say, it's all a lie to him, right?

Chu Shishi pursed his lips, his eyes dimmed slightly.

Feng Buyi suddenly bowed his knees and lowered his head, and looked at Chu Shishi's slightly lowered eyes: "Are you worried about me?" The blond

young man pursed his lips and said nothing, but the expression on his face said it all: "Actually, it will be very uncomfortable. Yes, right?"

"Maybe it used to be." Feng Buyan said, "But now... I'm used to it."

His tone was relaxed, but in Chu Shishi's ears, he felt even more uncomfortable for him.

The word habit is too heavy. Before Chu Shishi, he always thought that Feng Buyi would only feel uncomfortable during the few days when the power rioted. Influenced by the power of the blood race.

He still underestimated the strength of bloodline power too much.

This matter was not mentioned in the original plot line, and Chu Shishi was not surprised. After all, the original plot line was based on the perspective of Li Nian, and Feng Buyan was just a villain who would end sooner or later.

Chu Shishi took a look at the shapeless pills he had ruined, feeling extremely heavy.

"You..." He said hesitantly, he didn't know what to think of, and the ear fins trembled extremely, "If you feel uncomfortable, you can hold my hand."

His voice became smaller and smaller, and his head became more and more convoluted. Hee. 彖. right. read. Chia. It was getting lower and lower, and because of this, he perfectly missed the triumphant smile that flashed away on the face of the person in front of him.

"Isn't that good?" Feng Buyan said with some hesitation.

"What's wrong!" Chu Shishi was hard-nosed once, raised his head and spoke firmly, "I allow you to hold it, and you can hold it." After he finished speaking aggressively, seeing Feng Buyan seemed to want to say

something more, so he added : "Anytime! Anytime! Anytime, anywhere!"

Feng Buyan seemed to be surprised by his firm tone, and after a while he hummed: "Well, I'll listen to you."

He chuckled in his heart , the occasional show of weakness is more useful than he imagined.

Chu Shishi nodded in satisfaction, as if he finally realized what he said belatedly, and his already red ears became even more red.

Ling Lingba hesitated: "Host, why do I feel something is wrong? He wants to eat—" You tofu.

Before he finished speaking, an energy bar was precisely inserted into the system light cluster by Chu Shishi.

"Shut up." Chu Shishi's slightly annoyed voice sounded in his mind, "Eat your energy bar, don't talk."

Ling Lingba: "..."

Okay.

It can be seen that these two people are basically willing to fight and suffer!

The author has something to say:

Feng Buyan: Satisfied.jpg

Chu Shishi: Satisfied.jpg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 237 145
Associated Names: 穿成綠茶後我晉升為團寵 Author(s): 橙子不澀 Status in COO: 144 Chapters (Completed) After a while, he became the green tea cannon fodder in a beaut...
7.3K 90 18
In 1815, Lilith Radcliff has always had the perfect life in Germany as the daughter of an Earl. But when a threat is made against her family she is n...
70.4K 2.6K 52
Ye Xun, whose spiritual root was abolished in the modern world of cultivating immortals, once passed through the book and became a corroded mermaid e...
133K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...