✓Cosmic First Class Protectio...

By ruwen05026

Author: Sugarberry Category: BL doujin Chu Shishi crossed over and became an egg. A mermaid egg that was trea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
End

27

847 24 1
By ruwen05026

Chapter 27

When the sound of water in the bathroom stopped, it was already ten minutes later.

Feng Buyan raised his hand and knocked on the door and asked, "Little Shishi, are you alright?"

Chu Shishi in the bathroom had just washed his face, and even took a simple shower with the water from the tap, the whole fish felt refreshed. quite happy.

Hearing the inquiry outside the door, the little blond man who was wiping his hair trembled, and the huge towel immediately blocked his view, almost overwhelming him.

"Wait a minute!"

His voice sounded muffled and flustered through the towel, as if he was afraid that someone outside the door would open the door and enter in the next second.

The little blond man frantically pushed and shoved the huge towel, and it took a while to save himself from under the towel, and quickly crawled back into the eggshell with all his hands and feet.

Feng Buyi waited patiently, and not long after, a slight slap came from inside the door, followed by a clear voice: "Okay." "

Then I'll come in?" Feng Buyi, who got an affirmative answer, pushed the door open, At a glance, I saw some wobbly eggs on the sink.

The slapping sound just now should be the sound of the little stone returning to the eggshell, Feng Buyan can almost imagine the blond-haired little guy in a hurry.

He asked: "Is there anything else I need?"

"Not for the time being." Chu Shishi thought for a while, but still couldn't hold back and said, "Little fish."

The voice seemed to be the same as before, but Feng Buyan still There was a glimmer of anticipation caught in it.

Feng Buyi smiled and said, "Why do you like eating small fish so much?"

The eggshell shook, although he didn't speak, but the urging meaning in the shaking frequency didn't hide at all.

He took two steps forward to pick up the eggshell, pulled a dry towel, and wiped off the water splashed on the eggshell.

The people in the starship restaurant have never been so complete. Even when Feng Buyan stepped into the restaurant with the egg in his arms, he was stopped by the eyes of everyone looking at him.

The little mermaid in the eggshell retreated subconsciously, and her back was tightly attached to the inner wall of the eggshell behind.

"Okay, so scary!" Chu Shishi's pupils trembled, "They seem to be eating me!"

Feng Buyan squinted his eyes, raised his hand to cover the eggshell, and helped the little guy inside the eggshell block a lot of sight.

He coughed lightly, his dark gaze swept from left to right, and the people he glanced at almost immediately looked away, not daring to stare in his direction blatantly.

The little mermaid buried herself in the water, couldn't help rubbing her arms, and forcefully pressed back the aroused hairs.

It was rare for the four of Jiucong to come to the restaurant at the same time as everyone else.

Long Yan waved at Feng Buyi: "Boss! Here!"

The four of them sat where they usually sat. In addition to their favorite meals, Chu Shishi saw several meals containing dried fish at a glance. plate.

The blue fish tail shook uncontrollably, and accidentally slapped on the inner wall of the eggshell, making a light snap.

Feng Buyan put the eggs on the table in front of him, took an empty plate, and put some different kinds of dried fish on the plate.

"Choose what you like to eat." He said, "There are not many types of fresh fish brought before departure. If you don't like anything, I will take you to the mall to pick after this mission is over and return to Hunter Planet." "No

choice The eggshell shook happily, and responded in a low voice, "As long as it is a small dried fish, I like it." The

four people on the side stopped in unison.

Long Yan murmured in shock: "Can, can talk—oh!" The voice behind was interrupted by Ansair's twist.

Feng Buyan raised his eyes and glanced at them with a half-smile, and the four quickly lowered their heads, making a perfect scene of them concentrating on their respective breakfasts.

The little mermaid with blue tail breathed a sigh of relief.

Although they have been with Jiu Cong for so many days, they have never communicated directly, not to mention that he has broken his shell now.

His social fear shield was broken, and being stared at by so many people, even though he knew they couldn't see him, Chu Shishi still resisted subconsciously.

Feng Buyi touched the eggshell soothingly, then bowed his head and began to eat his own meal.

Seeing that everyone around was buried in cooking, the eggshell that had been quiet all this time suddenly swayed, the upper part lifted slightly, and an arm cautiously poked out from the gap.

That arm was thin and white, almost the same as that of a doll, trying to reach the plate next to the eggshell, the miniature hand waved wildly in the air for a moment, but because the crack in the eggshell was too high and the plate was too low, why? I can't even touch the small dried fish on the plate.

After a while, the arm retracted again with a swish, and the eggshell snapped shut again.

Feng Buyan paused while eating, and the movements of the others froze for a moment.

Holding the spoon, Long Yan's hands trembled, as if he wanted to laugh but didn't dare to, his whole face turned red.

Although they seemed to be concentrating on cooking, everyone invariably continued to pay attention to the egg from the corner of their eyes, and naturally saw every move of the arm in their eyes.

Feng Buyan coughed lightly, with a smile in his throat, and then took an empty bowl and put it upside down under the plate of dried fish.

Now, the height of the dinner plate is almost equal to the crack of the eggshell.

Chu Shishi: "..."

They all saw it, right? You must have seen it all! ! !

QAQ.jpg

The blue-tailed little mermaid patted its tail, and completed a series of actions of opening the shell, taking the dried fish and retracting the hand to close the eggshell at an amazing speed.

Chu Shishi turned his grief and anger into appetite, biting the small dried fish that was almost half the length of his body until it crackled.

I have to say that the taste and texture of the dried fish are first-class, not dry or greasy, crispy and fragrant, and still retains some of the freshness and sweetness of the fish itself.

Chu Shishi had been greedy for the little fish for a long time, and after taking such a bite, he felt that his whole fish was healed instantly, and even the sadness brought about by his death just now faded a lot.

Sure enough, delicious food can cure all unhappiness, and the little mermaid is satisfied.

The eggs on the table wobbled and couldn't stop. It seemed that the creatures in the shells were eating happily. Longyan and the others at the dining table couldn't help sneaking glances at the egg, while using the terminal star chat under the table to secretly communicate.

In a small group of five called 'Interstellar Five'.

[Long Youqian]: His arms don't look as thick as my hair.

[voiceless]: @龙有贵, thicker than your hair.

[Long Youqian]: Exaggeration! Do you understand? Exaggeration! ! !

[Ansilla Cat Maotou]: He is so cute [hehehe.jpg]

[Longyouqian]: Can you tell what kind of creature he is? All I remember is the blonde hair and blue eyes, and nothing else.

[voiceless]: Did not see clearly +1.

[Ansira Cat Maotou]: I haven't seen it before, maybe it's a humanoid species that rarely appears in the public eye?

[Ansla Maomaotou]: Besides, his voice is so nice [Shy Panda Head.jpg]

[Long Youqian]: Why did you start using Panda Head? ! [Scary Dinosaur Head.jpg]

[Longyouqian]: He is so small, he can't be Thumbelina, right?

【Ansella Cat Head】: Thumbelina is a fairy tale! No such race! Even if there is him, it is not Thumbelina, but Thumbelina! ! ! [Pull your hair (cross out) scales.jpg]

[Clear]: Thumb boy...?

[Nine pieces of wood]: Are you really not restrained? [Nine pieces of wood]: The captain seems

to be looking at you . Immediately afterwards, the messages just now were withdrawn one by one, and finally only the 'arm not as thick as a hair' posted by Long Yan was left, which could not be withdrawn because of the time limit. Long Yan: "..." He raised his head and looked in Feng Buyan's direction, only to see that the other party was also looking at him, with a faint smile in his black eyes. Long Yan shuddered, and immediately lowered his head and frantically scrambled noodles into his mouth. Fortunately, Feng Buyan didn't seem to have any intention of pursuing it. He reached out for a bowl of light porridge, and seemed to be thinking about something while eating. He also wondered what exactly his little rock was. If you only look at the appearance, it seems that Xiaoshi is no different from ordinary humans except that he is much smaller than ordinary humans. The only difference, perhaps, is the pair of sea-blue 'decorations' that only he saw. Feng Buyi was not sure whether it was an ornament, or a part of the little stone's body structure. However, during the short ten minutes that Little Stone was washing, he searched the star network for pictures of all current humanoid species in the entire interstellar world, but he did not find any species with a similar body structure. Is it really just a pair of decorations? Look at the position of the decoration...is it some special earring? Feng Buyi glanced at the direction of the egg, and just happened to see the upper half of the egg shell being pushed up a little, and the thin arms snatched away another small dried fish. fish......? Feng Buyi was taken aback suddenly, he carefully recalled the pair of 'earrings', and suddenly felt that the shape and texture of the 'earrings' seemed a bit like fish fins?

Could it be that the little stone is an aquatic species? Feng Buyan fell into deep thought.

The little mermaid in the eggshell didn't know the secret communication among the people. After showing off the two small dried fish in one breath, Chu Shishi finally couldn't eat anymore. The whole fish lay lazily on the water surface, with the tip of its tail in the water Shaking contentedly.

Lingba swayed beside Chu Shishi: "Host, we saved money."

"Yes, it's a total of five hundred exchange points!" Chu Shishi replied in a low voice, "Aren't you afraid that they will hear you talking?" The

system Proudly said: "They can't hear it, and if the host is talking to me, they can't hear the host's voice."

Chu Shishi nodded, and his eyes fell on the small dried fish outside through the transparent eggshell.

He is small now, and he can't eat much. Two small dried fish is already the limit, but there are still so many small dried fish outside...

Chu Shishi hesitated for less than a second: "Feng Buyan."

Feng Buyan's eyes immediately fell on the egg: "What's the matter?"

"Can the dried fish be packed?" There was a hint of embarrassment and longing in the clear and pleasant voice, "It's really delicious." "

Pack...?" It was the first time Feng Buyan heard of the idea of ​​packing in his own starship, and he thought it was a bit novel, "Of course." The

starship kitchen didn't have disposable packed lunch boxes, so Feng Buyan simply took a clean thermal bowl with a lid and put it on the table. Put all the dried fish left on the table into it.

"Is this enough?"

The eggshell shook happily: "Enough is enough!"

After the meal, Feng Buyan returned to the room with the egg.

The sequelae of the blood riot hadn't disappeared yet, his body was still very weak, and he didn't have much appetite, so he barely drank some white porridge.

Feng Buyan rested on the sofa with his eyes closed, gently rubbing the smooth eggshell with his fingertips.

It really wasn't his illusion, he thought. When he was in contact with the egg, although it was very, very subtle, he could feel the powerlessness in his body slowly receding.

The recovery speed of his body is faster than after the previous riots. According to this speed, he may be able to recover to his peak state in less than three days.

But Xiaoshi seems to know nothing about it. Feng Buyi rested on the sofa for a while, then suddenly opened his eyes and asked, "Xiao Shitou, do you want to join

our star chat group?"

What group?

Feng Buyan added: "Jiu Cong and his group of five."

After getting along with Xiao Shitou during this time, he probably got a clear understanding of Xiao Shitou's character and habits.

If you meet someone face-to-face, the other person's personality is very shy and reserved, but if you are on Xingchat or Holographic Xingwang...

Thinking of the panda head emoticons that can blind people's eyes one after another, Feng Buyi feels that maybe it is the same as The correct way for Xiaoshi to communicate is through Xingchat, a chat tool that does not require direct contact.

Chu Shishi in the eggshell was a little hesitant, but also a little surprised: "Their small group of five...why did you drag me in?"

Ling Lingba was also puzzled: "I don't know."

The little mermaid stood up and touched her chin Contemplative: "Does this mean to pull me into his circle of friends?" "I

don't know." The system flashed doubtful light, "It may be helpful for our mission to join their small group, we can Based on their chats, we can speculate on the development of the next fateful event."

This is very reasonable, and Chu Shishi does not reject this kind of chat mode that does not require direct contact.

After asking the question, Feng Buyan didn't continue to press, and quietly waited for Dan's response.

It didn't take long for Xiao Shitou's voice to come out: "Okay."

... As expected.

Feng Buyan tickled the corners of his lips, and clicked on the light screen of the terminal to enter the group chat interface.

Among the small group of 'Star V sluts', the last chat record still stays on the 'so lively' he posted.

[Feng Buyan]: Are they all there?

[Feng Buyan]: I'll bring someone in.

[Ansilla Cat Head]: Pulling people? who? do we know each other?

【Clear】: Is the StarCraft V slut going to become the StarCraft 6 slut?

[Longyouqian]: [Dinosaur faucet head.jpg]

[Longyouqian]: Boss, is there anyone out there behind our backs? [Tears, exploded.jpg]

[Nine pieces of wood]: Longyan, if you don't want Being beaten by the captain, it's better to withdraw what you said just now [Fox drinking tea.jpg]

[Feng Buyan]: [Squinting and smiling.jpg]

[Group reminder]: Group member 'Long Youqian' has withdrawn a message.

[Feng Buyan]: [Panda Head·You Guess.jpg]

[Feng Buyan]: He is rather shy, please restrain yourself, don't scare him.

[Nine pieces of wood]: Shy? Could it be that he is... [The fox has a flash of light.jpg]

[Ansela Cat Head]: Could it be what? Jiucong, don't just half-talk your fucking words! ! !

[Group Reminder]: The group leader 'Feng Buyan' invited 'Where is my panda head' to enter the group chat.

[Group Reminder]: The group manager 'Nine Pieces of Wood' has changed the group name to 'Interstellar Six'.

【Clear】: Welcome newcomers.

[Ansla Cat Maotou]: Welcome newcomers!

[Dragon Rich]: Welcome, welcome [Dragon head·eyes staring like copper bells.jpg]

[Nine pieces of wood]: Welcome~[Fox Pulls Banner.jpg]

[Where is my panda head]: Thank you everyone [Panda head·Come on, let's be happy together.jpg]

In another room, Ansair was slightly taken aback: "...more shy?"

Qingyin tilted her head in a daze : "He doesn't seem... not very shy?"

Long Yan scratched his head: "It's strange, why does he feel a little familiar to me?"

Obviously it's just a common panda head emoji... that's all?

The corners of Jiu Cong's lips became more curved, as if he had seen through everything.

[Long Youqian]: Newcomers, please blew your identity [Longlong serious face.jpg]

[Ansilla cat cat head]: [Cat peeping.jpg]

[Where is my panda head]: [It's your baby egg.jpg ]

[Feng Buyan]: [It's you (crossed out) that are my baby eggs. jpg]

Outside the group chat, Ansair understood the meaning of the baby egg emoji in an instant, and she took a breath in shock: "Damn it!"

Long Yan and Qingyin hadn't reacted yet.

Long Yan asked stupidly: "What the hell? Is there something wrong with the emoji?"

Ansair raised his head and looked at Jiu Cong, the ears on the cat's plush hat were pricked up: "I thought Is that baby?"

Jiu Cong squinted and smiled, "What do you think?"

The four of them knew Feng Buyan's character very well. For their small group of five, Feng Buyan would definitely not bring in someone they didn't know.

And the one who suddenly pulled into the group at this time could only be...

Longyan finally reacted, and a pair of dragon eyes could almost spurt out light: "Fuck! Is it a stone egg?!"

Qingyin's eyes widened, and the silver eyes There was a flash of shock.

Jiu Cong applauded: "Congratulations, you finally answered the correct answer."

Chu Shishi spent a pleasant time chatting in the group.

The familiar way of communication made him relax quickly, coupled with the fact that Long Yan and others were easy to get along with, Chu Shishi quickly chatted with everyone.

The system light group was amazed: "Could it be that the role of the star network is the same as that of an eggshell?"

Chu Shishi nodded in agreement: "You guessed right."

With the star network and the panda head, how many societies in this world can resist it To live such a temptation?

Anyway, Chu Shishi couldn't.

The time on the starship passed quickly, and not long after, there were only three days left before their destination Z4469 star field.

The life status line belonging to Feng Buyan had stabilized in the green area, which finally made Chu Shishi completely relieved.

It was at this time that the beep sounded for the first time in the background of the system.

Chu Shishi, who was eating small dried fish in his mouth as a snack, was stunned for a moment, and looked at the system light group blankly: "What's your name?"

Linglingba was also blank, and after a while, it said pleasantly: "Host! The task progress bar has increased!"

The little mermaid trembled her ear fins, and realized: "It's the S-class mecha white whale? The final right of first refusal should have been finalized, right?" The system's light

cluster flashed colorful lights of joy: "It should be! The progress of the main quest has increased by 5%! The progress of Brunos' side quest has increased by 30%!"

At the same time, Feng Buyan also received an email from the Hunter Guild headquarters.

[Congratulations to Hunter Feng Buyan, who has obtained the right of first repurchase of the S-class mech Beluga. If you are willing to purchase, please contact the Mechanical Hunter Department within ten days and make a one-time payment. If you need to transfer the purchase right, please complete the transfer procedures within ten days...]

Feng Buyan raised his eyebrows slightly, not surprised by this result.

Inside the eggshell, the mechanical sound of the system was still beeping excitedly: "Congratulations to the host for getting 50,000 exchange points and a chance to get ten consecutive draws for free! The exchange points have been deposited into the host's system account, and ten consecutive draws must be drawn A precious SR card, may the host want to use the chance of ten consecutive draws now?"

"Ten consecutive draws? Draw cards?" Chu Shishi was a little surprised, "What's in the card pool?" "

They are all tool skill cards " Ling Lingba said, and put the card overview in the card pool on the system light curtain.

The cards in the card pool are divided into three categories, SSR, SR and R cards. The R card is the lowest level, and the SSR level is the highest, but even cards of the same level, there are differences between god cards and waste cards due to different functions.

After listening to his introduction, Chu Shishi's first reaction was: "Is the potion that can cure Fengbuyan's Bloodline Riot stuck in the card pool?" The system's mechanical

sound was slightly stuck: "Sorry host, the level of the potion card is higher than that of SSR, yes Special cards that don't enter the card pool."

The little mermaid froze immediately, and sighed, "Then what's the use of this card pool." What

they need most and are hardest to get is the potion card that can cure all diseases .

Zero Lingba whispered: "It's still useful. The one-time treatment card worth 10,000 exchange points is also in the card pool. It is an SR card." There is

no card that can completely heal, and the one-time treatment card It can also be barely rescued.

Chu Shishi nodded and said, "Then draw."

A card draw button appeared on the light curtain, and after the special effect of drawing cards ended, ten cards appeared in front of him in the air.

Nine of the cards were glowing with dim white light. Chu Shishi looked at the only card that was shining with purple light, and reached out and turned the SR card over.

[SR Card: Mermaid's Temptation: After using the card, the user will immediately have the special skills of the mermaid, including the mermaid's charming singing voice and mermaid's charming eyes... Time limit: ten minutes

.

The object of temptation: the person who looks at each other.

Note: There is no limit to who can use the card. 】

Chu Shishi: "..."

Linglingba: "..."

The blue-tailed little mermaid felt a little absurd: "Xiaoba, do you think I am the one who needs this kind of SR card?

" Guilty: "There is no limit to the object of use, the host can't use it, but it can be used by others..." Chu Shishi

trembled with his ear fins: "For example, who?

"

: "...?"

Linglingba sensed that the atmosphere was not right, and quickly wanted to remedy it: "It's not impossible to use it for Li Nian."

Chu Shishi: "..."

I advise you not to be too ridiculous.jpg

The author has something to say Said:

Feng Buyan, who later learned of the existence of this card: Under certain circumstances, it is not impossible to use [touch chin.jpg]

Chu Shishi: What are you thinking! Hurry up! [Fish panic.jpg]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 296 145
Associated Names: 穿成綠茶後我晉升為團寵 Author(s): 橙子不澀 Status in COO: 144 Chapters (Completed) After a while, he became the green tea cannon fodder in a beaut...
13.1K 304 27
二婚[虫族] 作者:一蝉新 story not mine all credits to the author for offline reading only
80K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
12.1K 126 11
Original / Male Male / Overhead / Medium H / Drama / H You / Beauty Shou [Double male protagonists, system, sweet pet] Oyster essence Oyster oyster h...