✓Cosmic First Class Protectio...

By ruwen05026

Author: Sugarberry Category: BL doujin Chu Shishi crossed over and became an egg. A mermaid egg that was trea... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
End

2

1.2K 30 0
By ruwen05026

chapter 2

"It's really weird." Fang Lu muttered in a low voice, "This batch of star mines was bought by the team at a high price, why don't you turn around and don't want them?" The person who helped carry them also said: "It's okay to sell them

. , let us deal with it directly, and we have to do it secretly so that no one else can know...it's so strange."

Fang Lv shook his head and said: "Forget it, the intention of closing the team is always difficult to guess, we just obey."

The two whispered After muttering for a while, he swiftly transferred a car of star mines to another transport car.

The car drove very steadily this time, and the mermaid stone egg was pressed under many star mines without even shaking at all.

The blue-tailed little mermaid leaned against the inner wall of the eggshell, laying down peacefully like a rotten eggshell: "That's great, I saved a motion sickness pill."

Linglingba's voice was a little sluggish: "No abnormality detected..."

There is no abnormality. It means that this Feng Buyan is Feng Buyan himself, and they did not mistakenly travel to the fandom world that has been modified by the devil.

"It's not a big problem, and it's not that it hasn't died before." Chu Shishi comforted it, "Does the system mall sell food? There are still nine initial points, so don't waste it." Even if it is dead, you have to eat until you are full

.

Ling Lingba flashed small colorful lights, and the narrow eggshell space seemed to be equipped with the same style of KTV cosmic ball lights, illuminating the little mermaid's blond hair and blue tail into colorful colors.

Chu Shishi silently covered his eyes: "..."

He never expected that one day he would be blinded by his own tail.

Lingba didn't slump for too long: "Host, don't give up, we still have a chance!"

The little mermaid who just bought food raised her head, her cheeks puffed up, and her voice was vague: "Sen Mo?"

"We can still save ourselves!" The mechanical voice He became excited again, "Let's find a way to get out of the waste bin first!"

Chu Shishi was still stuffing a big white steamed bun into his mouth, and his cheeks that were already a little baby fat looked rounder.

The price of food in the system mall is very high, and he can only afford the newcomer discount set, which only costs four points, and the purchase is limited to one serving, which contains four large white steamed buns.

The little mermaid tried hard to swallow the dry steamed buns and said, "What's the success rate?"

Ling Lingba silently calculated: "0.3667 percent."

The technology in the interstellar era is advanced, even the humble waste warehouse can A basic defense system has been built, and it is impossible to enter and exit at will without identity authentication.

Chu Shishi was not surprised: "It's okay, Xiaoba, it's not embarrassing to fail the mission. At most, you will be scolded by the boss...by the mastermind when you go back. Don't be afraid." "It's not that there is no chance at all!

Host! We can!!" Zero Lingba did not give up, "The system mall still has an eggshell transformation plan. If we succeed in saving ourselves, we can work hard to transform the egg into a more livable eggshell house!" With a click, a hologram

of a luxurious eggshell flashed on the light screen Stereo design projection.

The simple artificial eggshell has changed its material, which looks more lustrous and textured. The narrow space inside the egg was enlarged, and although it was still a small egg on the outside, it turned into a three-story luxury villa inside.

It was simply Chu Shishi's dream love room.

The little mermaid's hand stuffed with steamed buns suddenly stopped: "But I still have to break the shell." "

Even if the shell is broken, the villa egg can continue to live." Ling Lingba sensed his heartbeat, "As long as the task can be completed, the rest You can live anywhere at any time!"

An eggshell house that can be taken with you, lived in anytime and anywhere, and will not be disturbed by outsiders-

no social fear can refuse such a small house.

The little mermaid's blue eyes suddenly lit up eagerly: "Okay! It's done!"

The transport truck quickly arrived at the waste bin.

What Feng Buyan said was not as simple as throwing away the star mine directly, but asking Fang Lv to destroy the star mine.

There is an instrument in the waste warehouse that is specially used to deal with garbage ores. Fang Lu parked the car in front of the instrument, adjusted the function mode of the instrument, and opened the rear compartment.

The carriage tilted, and star mines of various shapes rolled out of the carriage with a bang bang and fell into the interior of the instrument.

Fang Lv, who was observing the control panel, suddenly turned his head: "Huh?"

He seemed to hear something, like someone knocking on the door of the waste bin.

Fang Lu called up the surveillance video at the door of the waste warehouse, but he didn't see anyone at the door.

Did you hear me wrong? Fang Lv frowned slightly, feeling a little uneasy, let another person take over the position of the operation panel, and walked straight towards the direction of the warehouse door.

To be able to become the team's assistant, Fang Lu naturally relied on more than luck. He opened the door of the warehouse, and after confirming that there was no one or other suspicious figures at the door, he returned to the instrument.

It seems to be an illusion.

Fang Lu continued to destroy the star mine, completely unaware that just a few seconds after he opened the warehouse door, an invisible stone egg rolled out from his feet.

There was a one-time stealth card for sale in the system mall, and Chu Shishi exchanged the last five points for five minutes, and successfully escaped from under Fang Lv's nose.

Chu Shishi, who left the waste bin smoothly, was not so happy.

The blue-tailed little mermaid leaned against the eggshell, her face was pale and her eyes were dull, and the whole fish was full of lovelessness from the strands of hair to the tip of its tail.

The system light group shook worriedly: "Host, are you okay?"

Chu Shishi's pale lips moved, as if he wanted to say something: "... 哕!"

Linglingba quickly stuffed a motion sickness pill into his mouth Medicine: "After the eggshell room is upgraded, the stone egg will not affect the inside of the eggshell when it rolls." The

motion sickness medicine successfully extended life, and Chu Shishi regained his strength and Ruoyousi said: "But I think I may not survive Until the day when the eggshell room is upgraded."

The five-minute time limit for the invisible card passed quickly, and just before the stone egg reappeared, Chu Shishi managed to squeeze himself into a slightly hidden corner.

"There are surveillance cameras everywhere outside." Chu Shishi said, "There are also many patrolling robots."

The rock he was on was as big as an adult's head, no matter how careful he was, there was no way for the stone egg to escape without the help of an invisibility card. Too many surveillance cameras.

Ling Lingba was a little worried, and the whole light group made a strange beeping sound, as if it was overloaded and was about to be burned out.

Chu Shishi was quite calm: "I can't help it."

Ling Lingba: "...Host, don't, don't give up QAQ!"

There was a slight clicking sound of the patrol robot moving in the corridor next to it, and the sound was getting closer and closer to the corner where they were. Nearly, in less than half a minute, they will be exposed to the robot's perception system.

At the same time, the sound of footsteps came from the other end of the corridor.

The stone egg is hidden in the corner, and the view is not wide. From the eggshell, only a pair of black tactical Martin boots can be seen, and a small slender and strong calf that can feel full of strength through the pants.

Chu Shishi straightened up and said, " Let's take a gamble."

Linglingba didn't follow his brain circuit: "What's the bet?"

Will the people of porcelain send me back to the waste bin, or pick me up home."

Instead of being discovered by the robot as an unknown intruder and wiped out on the spot, it's better to take the initiative to take a gamble.

The blue-tailed little mermaid shook the tip of her tail, causing slight ripples on the water surface: "If we are lucky, Pengci meets Longyan!" The

sluggish little light cluster lit up again: "That's right! Longyan likes strange stones the most! He will definitely take the host back and store them!"

The owner of the Martin boots walked very fast, and the rattling sound was not loud, but perhaps because Chu Shishi had been staring at him, the slight sound made him feel a sense of urgency.

Chu Shishi stared at the pair of shoes, calculated the time and rolled out.

The black stone egg hit the Martin boots precisely, and even swayed left and right twice, rubbing the toe of the shoe as if expressing friendliness.

The owner of the Martin boots lowered his head and raised his eyebrows: "Hey, where did you get the broken stone?"

Chu Shishi: "..."

That's fine.

If you break a stone, you can break a stone, that's right.

As long as you can survive.

He asked: "Little Ba, who did I bump into?"

This person was tall, and the little mermaid in the eggshell raised his head so that his neck was sore, and he didn't even see what he looked like.

Linglingba whispered a name, and Chu Shishi shook the water on his ear fins: "Speak louder, I didn't hear you." The

air inside the eggshell was silent for a second: "...Yes, it is Fengbuyi."

Chu Shi Shi: "...?"

What can't be sealed? What's the matter? What do you not get tired of?

Oh, huh.jpg

The patrol robot locked onto the black stone in the corridor, and a cold mechanical sound that was completely different from Zero Zero sounded: "An abnormal intrusion object has been found, and the cleaning process will start soon." The little mermaid with a blue tail unloaded and lay flat on the water

surface On the ground, the tail hangs like a rotten tip: "The sky is going to kill me."

However, the expected "cleaning up" did not come, but a big hand descended from the sky, lifting Chu Shishi from the ground.

The robot recognized Feng Buyan's identity, the 'cleaning' procedure was terminated, and it turned around and went to other places to continue patrolling.

Feng Buyan lowered his eyes and looked up and down the stone in his hand: "Are you touching porcelain?"

The stone egg dangled in his hand, as if responding to his words.

Feng Buyan's hand blocked Eggshell's view. From this angle, Chu Shishi could only see the sharp jaw line of the opponent.

The original book didn't describe Feng Buyan's appearance too much, but just looking at this chin, Chu Shishi felt that he should look pretty good.

"It looks so...very distinctive, but it's very courageous."

Feng Buyi chuckled, the laughter seemed to come directly from his chest, and Chu Shishi's ear fins trembled and trembled.

"Ugly is ugly, what are the characteristics..." Chu Shishi in the eggshell patted the inner wall vigorously, and muttered, "A non-chief is not worthy of courage, I just want to be happy, I am quite afraid of pain "

Linglingba finally gave up struggling, and a ball of light lay flat beside the little mermaid, making a big messy movement.

Feng Buyi casually took out a piece of clothing from the space button, made a simple small cloth pocket, and put the abstract stone egg into the cloth pocket.

"The treatment is really good." Chu Shishi sighed, "It's so considerate of Feng Buyan to be able to wear a piece of clothing before he dies." The

stone egg was wobbly carried by Feng Buyan, but it was not sent back to the waste bin. It was taken to a room full of various high-tech.

Feng Buyan put the stone egg into the electronic cabin, and quickly pasted a few transmission lines on the stone shell.

The blue-tailed little mermaid turned over in the eggshell, looked up at the light screen outside the cabin: "Is he modifying the program?"

Ling Lingba: "Yes, he is modifying the program center of the mini-eyeliner mech."

"Isn't that little mecha already..." Chu Shishi paused slightly, "The mecha center has been preserved?" "

Yes." Linglingba called up the system panel, "The program center will receive feedback from Li Nian Instructions, after it was stripped from the body of the eyeliner mech, I kept it."

The little light group wobbled and said: "The program center is under our control now, Feng Buyan's changes won't really take effect, but he will think that his changes have succeeded." "Let's not mention this for now." The little mermaid sat up

straight , the tone is quite serious, "Why did he know the existence of the mini-mecha?"

Ling Lingba: "!!!"

The author has something to say:

Ling Lingba: Let me go back! This is not a task that a novice system should take over QAQ[Xiaoguangtuan Lasagna Tears.gif]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 126 11
Original / Male Male / Overhead / Medium H / Drama / H You / Beauty Shou [Double male protagonists, system, sweet pet] Oyster essence Oyster oyster h...
87.7K 8.6K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
46.8K 1.6K 36
(Y/N) Todoroki, brother of the villain Dabi, left home under the guise of death, and set out to become what his father told him not to be. A hero. MH...