It's Time To Go // Criston Co...

By rissarosewrites

Aislynn Hightower tried to help her little sister Alicent, while she navigated the capital. But Aislynns husb... More

1. I Don't Bet On Losers
2. I'm Not Asking To Marry Him
3. Amoret
4. Shameless
5. Stay
6. Sister Superior for Sale
7. Give her a Cookie not a Cock
8. What Were you thinking? Dragons
9. La, La, La, I can't Hear you
10. Never Find Love
11. Moody Lil Bitch
12. Broken Like Me
13. People You Know, To People You Don't
14. Eat my Desires in Chocolate
15. Should Have Been A Warning
16. Drunk Dark Night
17. Don't Be Honored
18. Pride Not Prize
19. No One Likes a Little Dragon
20. Sweet Talker
21. Back To Bitch
22. Vicious Lies
23. A Good End to a Bad Day
24. Soft Hearts
25. I Can Be Quick
26. Not Your Whore
27. The Unknown
28. That Hurt
29. Sexy & Stupid
30. Clearly Terrified
31. Searing Passion
32. Hostile Womb
33. Everybody Can Go To Hell
34. If Looks Could Kill
35. Venom
36. On Your Knees
37. Could've Fooled Me
38. You're a Dumbass
39. Thinking of You
40. The Test
41. Brotherly Bonding
42. Awkward
43. Fight Amoret
44. Pretend for My Sanity
45. Suspicious
46. This is Why Dresses Need Pockets
47. Playing With Fire
48. Shameless
49. Why Her?
50. False Claims
51. Power & Protection
52. How Dare You
53. Hightower Greens
54. Lie to Me
55. Nuts
56. Needy
57. Say It
58. You Like It Rough
59. Totem Pole
60. Fuck Your Princess Privileges
61. Shimmer
62. Bullseye
63. Suddenly Sober
64. Moment of Weakness
65. Mine
66. Respectfully, Beat Your Ass
67. Foecking Chickens
68. Wide Awake
69. I'm Good At It
70. Stripping in the Foyer
71. I'm A Bad Gypsy
72. Best Fake Sex
73. Kick Gorilla Ass
74. Ransom Notes
75. Not In The Mood
76. I Am The Heir
77. WTF Harwin
78. Complete and Utter Muppet
79. Tiny Pecker
80. Don't Make Me The Bad Guy
81. Send You To Hell
82. Open The Wine, Larys
83. Hold Your Ego
84. Vendetta
85. This is a Funeral. Less Laughing
86. Over Inflated Ego is Blocking My Sun
87. That's What You Are
88. Refuse to be Silenced
89. Scars Are Sexy
90. Cherry
91. Hightower
92. Alright, I'm Single Again
93. Let Them See Me Claiming You
94. Candy apple
95. Wanderer
96. We Can Get You A Snazzy Hat
97. In Fact
98. Honeymoon Phase Never Faded
99. Hideous
100. I've Been Dying To Use
101. Only Child
102. I've Seen Worse
103. What of My Apology
104. Say it Again, It Sounded Good
105. Smells Like Death
106. Wouldn't That Be Grand!
107. Queen of Hell
108. Queen Bee
109. If That Isn't Love
110. I Promise
112. The Hightower's Send Their Regards
113. Bend, Break, Fly

111. Stale Oaths

774 42 3
By rissarosewrites

 ''What is our standing?'

'We have 30 knights, 100 crossbowmen, and 300 men-at-arms. Dragonstone is relatively easy to defend, but as an instrument of conquest, our army leaves a lot to be desired.''

'' I've sent word to my loyal men in the City Watch. I'll have some support there, but I cannot speak to the numbers.'' Daemon remarked. 

''River Run was always a close friend to your father, Your Grace. With Prince Daemon's acquiescence...''

''I've already sent ravens to Lord Grover.'' Rhaenyra remarked.

''Lord Grover is fickle and easily swayed. He will need to be convinced of the strength of our position and that we will support him should it come to war.''

''I'm going to treat with him myself.'' Daemon corrected smugly.

''What of Storm's End and Winterfell?''

''There has never lived a Stark who forgot an oath, and with how Stark the North will follow."

"Lord Boros Baratheon will need to be reminded of his father's promises." Rhaenyra reminded them and a the pieces were slowly put on the map, territories that should be there if those were truly loyal. ''What news from Driftmark? Where is Rhaenys?"

"Technically Luke-"

"Luke knows nothing and is a child." Daemon declared.  ''And our enemies?'

+

"Rhaenys, you shouldnt have fucked with my family." Tommy remarked digging the blade in deeper. "You didnt have to die. You could have bent the fucking knee and Alicent would have probably given you driftmark." Rhaenys coughed up blood. "It's a shame... say how do I get your dragon back to the capital?" 

"Mine." She gurgled through blood pooling in the back of her throat. 

"Fine, but you die and Meleys needs a new rider." Tommy remarked. "Hell I dont need you, Aemond claimed a dragon, he can help Aislynn." Rhaenys spat blood up as he twisted the blade. "Yeah..." He drawled out. He waited for her heart to stop, her breath left her chest and he dug the blade in a little deeper. Just in case. He cleaned his blade on her dead body and moved to Meleys. She grumbled and Tommy decided, better not.

+

''We have no friends among the Lannisters. Tyland has served the Hand too long to turn against him. And Otto Hightower needs the Lannister fleet." Daemon reminded her.

'Without the Lannisters, we're not like to find any allies west of the Golden Tooth." Rhaenyra hissed.

''no..." Daemon agreed annoyed. It seemed a losing battle. Daemon didnt like to lose. 

''The Riverlands are essential, Your Grace.''

''Pray forgive my bluntness, Your Grace, but talk of men is moot. Your cause owns a power... that has not been seen in this world since the days of old Valyria. Dragons!''

''The Greens have dragons. They have three adults, by my count. We have Syrax, Caraxes, and Melyes. Your sons have Vyrmax, Arrax and Tyraxes. Baela has Moondancer." Daemon reminded everyone.

''Daemon, none of our dragons have been to war." Rhaenyra reminded him stiffly.

''There are also unclaimed dragons. Seasmoke still resides on Drithmar. Vermithor and Silverwing dwell on the Dragon Mound. Still riderless. Then there are the three wild dragons, all of whom nest here." Daemon went on. ''Dragonstone has 13 to their four. I also have a score of eggs incubating in the Dragon Mound." Dameon went on.

''No.' Rhaenyra said softly.

''We need a place to gather, a toehold, large enough to house a sizable host. Here, at Harrenhal, we cut off the west," Daemon put a piece on the map. '-surround King's Landing with the dragons, and we could have every green head mounted on spikes before the fucking moon turns.''

"Harrenhal-"

"Lord strong, is a weakling, Harenhall will fall to me." Daemon assured. 

''Your Grace, a ship has been sighted offshore.'' Erryk declared and Daemon took off, the fun was about to begin. "A lone galleon flying a banner of a three-headed green dragon."

''Alert the watchtowers, sight the skies." Daemon instructed. "The Hightowers have come to play."

+

''I come at the behest of the dowager Queen Alicent, mother of King Aegon, second of his name, lord and protector of the Seven Kingdoms." Otto remarked coming up to Daemon and it felt very familiar. Daemon and him had a face off many years ago when otto was to retrieve a dragon egg. Aislynn had rode Syrax and thought it a thrilling high she never wanted to come down from. 

"Aislynn, gorgeous... what are you doing on the wrong side of history?" Daemon pondered. 

"From where I'm standing its the right side." Aislynn corrected smugly and Daemon chuckled. 

"I always liked you Aislynn." Daemon remarked. 

"I know, thats why I came." Aislynn agreed. Otto huffed a breath. 

''I've been directed to deliver her message only to Princess Rhaenyra. Where is the princess?'' But Syrax swooped around them. Otto really wasn't a fan of dragons. Especially when they were not on his side. Syrax landed behind his men, keeping them trapped between Daemon and dragon. He didn't know which was more deadly though, Aislynn or the dragon. 

''Princess Rhaenyra." Otto remarked as she passed by him.

''I'm Queen Rhaenyra now, and you all are traitors to the realm." Rhaenyra said calmly.

"Queen, maybe in your dreams." Aislynn corrected. She had promised to be good but she wasnt good at holding her tongue. 

'' King Aegon Targaryen, second of his name. In his wisdom and desire for peace, he's offering terms. Acknowledge Aegon as king and swear obeisance before the Iron Throne. In exchange, his grace will confirm your possession of Dragonstone. It will pass to your true-born son, Viserys, upon your death. Jacaerys will be confirmed as the legitimate heir to Driftmark and all the lands and holdings of House Velaryon. Your sons, by Prince Daemon, will also be given places of high honor at court. Aegon the Younger as the king's squire, Viserys as his cup-bearer." Otto remarked. 

"And I objected to that, I dont want your spawn near us but I will turn them into good boys, not like their mother." Aislynn declared confidently. 

" Finally," Otto pushed on begging for Aislynn's silence. "The king, in his good grace, will pardon any knight or lord who conspired against his assent." Otto informed them calmly.

"I would rather feed my sons to the dragons and have them carry shields and caps for your drunken usurper cunt of a king." Daemon spat back.

"That can be arranged too." Aislynn assured. Daemon cackled out in laughter and Rhaenyra glared back at him. 

''Aegon Targaryen sits the Iron Throne. He wears the Conqueror's crown, wields the Conqueror's sword, has the Conqueror's name. He was anointed by a septon of the faith before the eyes of thousands. Every symbol of legitimacy belongs to him.'' Otto corrected a slow exhale leaving his lips as he tried to keep his composure. Sometimes he wished to be like Aislynn and just speak every slanderous thought that ran through his mind.  ''And then there is Stark, Tully, Baratheon, houses that have also received and are at present considering generous terms from their king.''

''Stark, Tully, and Baratheon all swore to me when King Viserys named me his heir.'' Rhaenyra retorted

''Stale oaths will not put you on the Iron Throne," Aislynn corrected. "As you well know, your ever bitchy attitude since Alicent became queen was that succession changed the day your father sired a son."

 "I only regret that you and he were the last to see the truth of it." Otto remarked, Rhaenyra glared back at him.

"I regret more then that when it comes to you but hell, one problem at a time." Aislynn assured. 

''You are no more hand than Eggald his king, fucking traitor." Rhaenyra spat standing face to face with Otto.

"Ohh Daddio you gonna let her talk to you like that?"

"Grand Maester." Otto said calmly and he stepped forward delivering a page to Otto.

"What the fuck is this?" Daemon seethed stepping forward. Rhaenyra stared down at the page. A memory flashed in her mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.3K 29
The many loves and misadventures of Aislynn Hightower as she tries to get retribution and redemption for her little sisters constant torment at the c...
54.2K 2.4K 22
House of the Dragon x Jurassic Park crossover šŸ¦– Viserys takes his family to Jurassic Island in hopes to bring his family back together after years...
95.6K 4.9K 37
"And I screamed for whatever its worth I love you aint that the worst thing you ever heard? And Davina looked up grinning like the devil." šŸ‰ Maegor...
31.2K 1.5K 20
As the realm mourns the loss of Queen Aemma, King Viserys finds solace in the arms of a most unlikely companion - the enchanting Anna Hightower , dau...