It's Time To Go // Criston Co...

By rissarosewrites

Aislynn Hightower tried to help her little sister Alicent, while she navigated the capital. But Aislynns husb... More

1. I Don't Bet On Losers
2. I'm Not Asking To Marry Him
3. Amoret
4. Shameless
5. Stay
6. Sister Superior for Sale
7. Give her a Cookie not a Cock
8. What Were you thinking? Dragons
9. La, La, La, I can't Hear you
10. Never Find Love
11. Moody Lil Bitch
12. Broken Like Me
13. People You Know, To People You Don't
14. Eat my Desires in Chocolate
15. Should Have Been A Warning
16. Drunk Dark Night
17. Don't Be Honored
18. Pride Not Prize
19. No One Likes a Little Dragon
20. Sweet Talker
21. Back To Bitch
22. Vicious Lies
23. A Good End to a Bad Day
24. Soft Hearts
25. I Can Be Quick
26. Not Your Whore
27. The Unknown
28. That Hurt
29. Sexy & Stupid
30. Clearly Terrified
31. Searing Passion
32. Hostile Womb
33. Everybody Can Go To Hell
34. If Looks Could Kill
35. Venom
36. On Your Knees
37. Could've Fooled Me
38. You're a Dumbass
39. Thinking of You
40. The Test
41. Brotherly Bonding
42. Awkward
43. Fight Amoret
44. Pretend for My Sanity
45. Suspicious
46. This is Why Dresses Need Pockets
47. Playing With Fire
48. Shameless
49. Why Her?
50. False Claims
51. Power & Protection
52. How Dare You
53. Hightower Greens
54. Lie to Me
55. Nuts
56. Needy
57. Say It
58. You Like It Rough
59. Totem Pole
60. Fuck Your Princess Privileges
61. Shimmer
62. Bullseye
63. Suddenly Sober
64. Moment of Weakness
65. Mine
66. Respectfully, Beat Your Ass
67. Foecking Chickens
68. Wide Awake
69. I'm Good At It
70. Stripping in the Foyer
71. I'm A Bad Gypsy
72. Best Fake Sex
73. Kick Gorilla Ass
74. Ransom Notes
75. Not In The Mood
76. I Am The Heir
77. WTF Harwin
78. Complete and Utter Muppet
79. Tiny Pecker
80. Don't Make Me The Bad Guy
81. Send You To Hell
82. Open The Wine, Larys
83. Hold Your Ego
84. Vendetta
85. This is a Funeral. Less Laughing
86. Over Inflated Ego is Blocking My Sun
87. That's What You Are
88. Refuse to be Silenced
89. Scars Are Sexy
90. Cherry
91. Hightower
92. Alright, I'm Single Again
93. Let Them See Me Claiming You
94. Candy apple
95. Wanderer
96. We Can Get You A Snazzy Hat
97. In Fact
98. Honeymoon Phase Never Faded
99. Hideous
100. I've Been Dying To Use
101. Only Child
102. I've Seen Worse
103. What of My Apology
104. Say it Again, It Sounded Good
105. Smells Like Death
106. Wouldn't That Be Grand!
107. Queen of Hell
109. If That Isn't Love
110. I Promise
111. Stale Oaths
112. The Hightower's Send Their Regards
113. Bend, Break, Fly

108. Queen Bee

826 42 3
By rissarosewrites

Little fires everywhere but no Aegon in sight. Erryk and Arryk looked around before hearing soft whimpers.

''"Listen.'' Coughing... groaning... the brothers shared a victorious grin before moving a panel from under the alter and pulling Prince Aegon out.

"No... No! No! Agh!" They hauled him to his feet and he groaned and shouted in protest.

''Where is the White Worm?'' Aegon demanded drunkenly.

'' She sold you for a price." Erryk informed him

''And why have you paid it?" Aegon questioned looking between them as they each held an arm captive in their grip. "I want my mother." Aegon demanded.

''Your grandfather, the Hand, will meet you outside the city walls.'' Erryk corrected. Aegon grunted pushing them away as he ran but on drunken feet he didn't get far.

"You flee what other men die seeking, Aegon." Arryk said pushing him down. Belling tolling in the distance as they made it to the light, Aemond and Criston saw Aegon being brought out.

"Found him." Jaeton declared. "That wasnt soo hard... who are they again?" Criston stepped forward. 

"Stay put Jaeton." Criston instructed. 

"Damnit, I wanted in on the action." Jaeton countered. 

"Day's still young." Aemond mused. 

''I do regret this, friend.'' Criston said pointing his sword at Erryk. Aegon threw an elbow back and made a run for it. Criston attacked Erryk as Jaeton tackled Aegon.

"Told you." Aemond remarked watching Aegon struggle under Jaeton. 

''No! Stop! No.'' Aegon shouted. Jaeton got him on his back and Aegon started giggling.

" I was hoping you disappeared." Aemond seethed coming up to them. 

'' Is our father truly dead?'' Aegon asked his smile falling.

''Yes... and they're going to make you king.'' Aemond hissed and Aegon spit up at Jaeton and Jaeton faltered back wiping at his eyes, Aegon jumped up and ran again.

Jaeton grumbled lunging at Aegon and catching him easily.

"No!" Aegon screamed out struggling in Jaeton's strong grasp.

"Are you going to help me?!" Erryk asked looking up to his brother staring down at them from a safe distance. Aemond pulled Aegon back forcing him into submission. Jaeton was strong, but Aegon was bigger and elder. Aemond could see Jaeton needed some assistance with such a squirmy Aegon. 

"No! Let me go!" Aegon contined to trash in Aemond's grip.

"Where's your brother, huh?" Criston mused his eyes darting around as his blade stayed focused on Erryk.

"Let me go! Brother! Ahh! Let me go! I have no wish to rule! No taste for duty!" Aegon pleaded. "I'm not suited."

"You'll get no argument from me." Aemond said dully.

"You let me go, I will find a ship and sail away, never to be found." Aegon continued to plead.

"It's a good idea." Jaeton offered. Aemond shook his head shoving Aegon forward. 

"The Queen awaits." Aemond hissed.

+

"Well played." Otto remarked as Alicent approached.

"None of this is a game." Alicent seethed.

''And yet you treat it as one." Otto countered. "A charming contest, the... prize, a pouch of silver." Otto put down his cup as he moved across the room to her. "We have relied on one another these many years. And now it is the good of the family that we both desire. Whatever our differences, our hearts remain as one."

"Our hearts were never one. I see that now. Rather, I have been a piece that you moved about the board." Alicent corrected.

"I feel like I havent seen you all day and I hate that but..." Aislynn whispered kissing Criston again. 

"I will meet you in bed." Criston offered. 

"Ohh get a bath ready." Aislynn requested kissing him again as she pushed open her fathers office. 

''If that is true, then I made you Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. Would you have desired it otherwise?" otto retorted.

"How could I know? I wanted whatever you impressed upon me to want. And now the debt comes due. A debt you were happy enough to pay." Alicent reminded him stiffly.

"She's not wrong. I was really pissed at you for that. The boys had to stop me from killing you." Aislynn recalled. 

"Aislynn understands sacrifice." Otto countered turning the tables.  "A sacrifice made for the stability of the realm. No king has ever lived that hasn't had to forfeit the lives of a few to protect the many. Though I understand your squeamishness." Otto demanded

"Reluctance to murder is not a weakness!" Alicent spat. 'I have Aegon. We'll proceed now as I see fit.'' Alicent let out a heavy sigh. ''We will send terms to Rhaenyra on Dragonstone. True terms, such that she may accept without shame." Aislynn's face scrunched up as she tipped her head side to side. 

"I dont like that idea." Aislynn countered. "If she lives, her allies will mass behind her banners, looking for her return."

"Then she must not return. My husband would have desired this mercy be shown to his daughter." Alicent said confidently.

"Your husband? Or you, his daughter's childhood companion?" Otto countered.

"Ali, you are a sweet girl, a smart girl, we are just trying to protect our family. You understand that this decision is not to hurt you, the person you once knew... that person is long since gone and I think you know it." Aislynn remarked and Alicent sighed knowing Aislynn was right. 

"Criston Cole will be named Lord Commander of the Kingsguard." Alicent remarked. 

"Oh, good choice." Aislynn agreed. "Can I tell him? I'm telling him." Aislynn declared completely giddy.

 "My son will be anointed tomorrow at dawn. The whole of King's Landing must witness his ascent. He will assume authority. There will be no more dithering. My son will take the crown of his namesake, the Conqueror, and carry Blackfyre, his sword. Let the people remember the ancient strength of House Targaryen." Alicent said as confident as a queen.

"House Hightower." Aislynn corrected. 

"Goodnight." Alicent begged as she headed out. Aislynn chuckled looking to Otto. 

"I'm coming with you when the announcement false peace treaty is delivered." Aislynn informed him. 

"I thought you would." Otto agreed. She smiled back at him and he sighed pressing a kiss to her forehead. "You look so much like your mother in certain lights." Otto remarked gently.

"Tommy has her magic though." Aislynn whispered. "I still cant read the leaves... shit gypsy I am." 

"You my dear are magic." Otto assured. 

"Night daddio." Aislynn coed as she headed out. 

"Lynnie-" Alicent called back to her. "-a drink?"

"Make it quick I need to fuck my commander husband." Aislynn agreed hooking an arm with her. 

"Your Grace." Larys said softly. "Aislynn." 

"The hour is late, Lord Larys." Alicent reminded him.

"It must be bad." Aislynn countered as she plopped down on the couch beside him. 

"I've found out something that you should know. Have you asked yourself, I wonder..." Larys began and he had long since ignored his fetish for friendship but Aislynn put her feet in his lap. 

"Really get in there, busy day yelling at incompetent fools." Aislynn remarked and Larys chuckled. "Best foot massages." Aislynn purred tipping her head back over the edge of the couch. 

 ''how it is... that your father, the Hand... found Aegon first?" Larys pondered, Alicent sighed, waiting for the real info as she took a sip of her drink. "There is a web of spies at work in the Red Keep. Along its threads travels news of all our doings. Your father knows this, but has left it in place. More than once, it has proved advantageous to those willing to... feed the weaver."

"And this weaver watches me?" Alicent asked.

"Harder." Aislynn instructed and Alicent rolled her eyes. 

 ''One of the little spiders is your lady-in-waiting.' Larys agreed kneading into her souls.

''Talya?''

"Right there." Aislynn hummed out.

''There are more like her. Even I do not know their number. There is one way to destroy his advantage. It must be taken out at the head." Larys informed her. ''When the Queen dies, the bees fly without purpose. Begging your pardon for the turn of phrase, Your Grace."

''I assume this task falls within your expertise.' Alicent drawled out.

''If you wish it... it will be done.' Larys agreed. 

"See useful." Aislynn agreed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 18.5K 40
Alicent meets a woman that could save her from the life she never wanted. But will this mystery woman be able to keep up with their ruse or will the...
307K 13.3K 52
Aisha Velaryon is the youngest daughter of Corlys and Rhaenys. Their miracle baby. Only a year younger than Aegon and destined for greatness. 🔥 He...
80.1K 3.5K 33
The Lannisters are getting a queen on the throne but they have ulterior motives behind wanting a crown. But doesn't everyone? But Aelsa Lannister se...
32.6K 1.5K 26
The Lannisters wanted a queen on the throne but they have ulterior motives behind wanting a crown. But doesn't everyone? But Aelsa Lannister sees so...