❝ HARRINGTON ❞ ── Multi-Fando...

Por munsonsss

HARRINGTON | ❝Turns out I'm a pretty good baby sitter.❞ ━ IN WHICH I share my beloved plots with you, hoping... Mais

❝ HARRINGTON ❞
❝ VIP'S & BLACKLIST ❞
❝ PLOT RETURNS ❞
❝ STRANGER THINGS ❞
❛ Shadows | Steve Harrington ᵗ ❜
❛ Where Is My Mind? | Steve Harrington ᵃ ❜
❛ Strangers | Nancy Wheeler ᵃ ❜
❛ Black Out Days | Eddie Munson ᵃ ❜
❛ Ghost Of You | Eddie Munson ᵃ ❜
❛ What Once Was | Jonathan Byers ᵗ ❜
❛ Skyfall | Steve Harrington & Eddie Munson ᵃ ❜
❝ HORROR ❞
❛ Brutal | Nick Goode ᵃ ❜
❝ 9-1-1 & 9-1-1 LONE STAR ❞
❛ Walk Through Fire | Evan Buckley ᵗ ❜
❛ Goodbye, See You In Another Life | Evan Buckley ᵗ ❜
❝ MISCELLANEOUS ❞
❛ Live To Rise | Archie Andrews ᵗ ❜
❛ Dark Secrets | Jughead Jones ᵗ ❜
❛ Way Down We Go | Steve McGarrett ᵃ ❜
❛ The Darkness Arrives | No Love Interest ᵃ ❜
❝ CRIMINAL MINDS ❞
❛ True Colors | Spencer Reid ᵃ ❜
❛ Dangerous Days | OC Love Interest ᵃ ❜
❝ THE TWILIGHT SAGA ❞
❛ Something Dark | Jasper Hale ᵗ ❜
❛ Beautiful Delights | Bella Swan ᵃ ❜
❛ Heaven In Hiding | Edward Cullen ᵃ ❜
❝ TEEN WOLF ❞
❝ MARVEL ❞
❛ Against Time | Steve Rogers ᵗ ❜
❛ Death Date | Steve Rogers ᵃ ❜
❛ Time After Time | Steve Rogers ᵃ ❜
❛ Endlessly | Tony Stark ᵗ ❜
❛ Pain | Natasha Romanoff ᵃ ❜
❛ The Last Time | Natasha Romanoff ᵃ ❜
❛ Slip Away | Natasha Romanoff ᵃ ❜
❛ A Different Kind Of Love | Clint Barton ᵃ ❜
❛ From The Ashes | Clint Barton ᵃ ❜
❛ Somebody To Die For | Thor Odinson ᵃ ❜
❛ Dangerous Times | No Love Interest ᵗ ❜
❛ World Gone Mad | No Love Interest ᵃ ❜
❛ Nothing Last Forever | No Love Interest ᵃ ❜
❛ Dark Paradise | Multiple Love Interest ᵗ ❜
❛ Cursed Freedom | Gamora ᵃ ❜
❛ Soldier | Carol Danvers ᵃ ❜
❛ We Don't Have Enough Time | MCU!Peter Parker ᵃ ❜
❛ Bullet In A Gun | Bucky Barnes ᵗ ❜
❛ Genesis | Bucky Barnes ᵃ ❜
❛ Extraordinary | Pietro Maximoff ᵃ ❜
❛ Graveyard | Erik Lehnsherr ᵃ ❜
❝ SUPERNATURAL ❞
❛ Death Is Always Following Us | Dean Winchester ᵃ ❜
❝ HARRY POTTER & FANTASTIC BEASTS ❞
❛ Magic | Harry Potter ᵃ ❜
❛ Electric Love | Fred Weasley ᵃ ❜
❛ Repercussions | Newt Scamander ᵃ ❜
❝ GREY'S ANATOMY ❞
❛ Speak Now | Derek Shepherd ᵗ ❜
❛ A Perfect Ending | Arizona Robbins ᵃ ❜
❝ DCEU ❞
❛ Breath Of Life | Clark Kent ᵃ ❜
❛ Gods and Monsters | Arthur Curry ᵃ ❜
❛ Tide | Harley Quinn ᵃ ❜
❝ THE WALKING DEAD ❞
❛ See You Later | Rick Grimes ᵗ ❜
❛ Running Up That Hill | Glenn Rhee ᵃ ❜
❝ CELEBRITIES ❞
❛ Drunk In Love | Sebastian Stan ᵃ ❜
❛ Without Me | Brie Larson ᵃ ❜
❛ Young Love | Tom Holland ᵗ ❜
❛ Broken Hearts | Chris Evans ᵃ ❜

❛ Malevolent | No Love Interest ᵃ ❜

27 4 0
Por munsonsss

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Malevolent ( CAN NOT BE CHANGED )
NAME ━━ Blair Warlock*
LOVE INTEREST ━━ None
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ June 15th 1983 ( 28 as of Post-Avengers, 31 as of Age Of Ultron , 39 as of Endgame )
FACECLAIM ━━ Dana DeLorenzo

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ None

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | AU ━━ AU / Film Franchise
TIMELINE ━━ Post-Avengers, Pre-Captain America The Winter Soldier, Captain America The Winter Soldier, Pre-Age Of Ultron, The Avengers Age Of Ultron, Pre-Endgame, Avengers Endgame, Pre-Multiverse of Madness, & Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness ( 9 Acts Total )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝Please, don't make me do this. I don't want to be this way.❞ ─ Blair Warlock ( Spoken to Pearce in Captain America The Winter Soldier )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear.❞ ─ The Joker

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In Blair Warlock becomes something dark, some evil, something malevolent. Sometimes she can control it but other times she can't, and when she can't that's where the death and chaos follows.

SUMMARY ━━ Blair Warlock always new she was different. But she didn't like the thing that made her different from everyone else. She had another soul attached to her and that soul was nothing like her. It was pure evil and wanted nothing but death. Blair found a way to control the evil soul that resides in her, but when she's captured by the Winter Soldier and taken back to Hydra. They are determined to keep that side of her out, because they want death. Having control over the soul inside her will allow them to push up and eventually come out of hiding.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ This is kind of supposed to be horror mixed in with the marvel movies.

─ The other soul that's inside her can turn into a human. But for a long time it takes over Blair's body and does the things she doesn't want to do.

─ The Soul doesn't have to be the name of said character, I just think it works.

─ Pierce wants the Soul in full control of Blair's body and wants Blair gone.

─ Post-Avengers will be her discovering the Soul and trying to control it. Maybe she slips and has a few accidents where people die. This not only puts her on the radar of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Hydra.

─ S.H.I.E.L.D., wants to kill her because of how powerful and destructive she could become. While Hydra wants to exploit her other half and use her for their own purposes.

─ Pre-Captain America the Winter Soldier, she is captured by the winter soldier and taking back to Hydra where they torture her for a few months.

─ She has conversations with The Soul often, she sometimes gets weird looks when she's talking to it and she's out and about.

─ The torture becomes to much for Blair, so eventually the Soul asks her if she wants it to take over and she agrees because she can't handle the pain.

─ When The Soul takes over that's when Pierce starts to send them out on missions to kill with the Winter Soldier.

─ Eventually the Soul becomes known as Malevolent.

─ The Soul itself has the ability to use dark magic, raise the dead and using them to their own advantage, has access to telekinesis, and has diabolical darkness manipulation.

─ Then you get into Captain America the Winter Soldier, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, and Fury know about Malevolent and are so close to stopping it. But then the events of the winter soldier happen.

─ Blair will break through the surface and come back periodically throughout the movie until the very end where she's finally in control of her own actions again.

─ Malevolent is with the Winter Soldier when the try to kill Fury and the later on Steve, Natasha, and Sam.

─ Malevolent is very skilled in hand to hand combat, acrobatics, and marksmanship. Occasionally the weapon of choice is a sword.

─ After the fall of Hydra and S.H.I.E.L.D., Blair is back in control but still struggles to keep Malevolent down. She disappears for little bit.

─ During Pre-Age Of Ultron, Blair is struggling more and more everyday to continue to keep Malevolent down, eventually Malevolent will break free.

─ Upon doing so Malevolent will induce her into a dream so she thinks she's asleep. Eventually she'll come to realize that Malevolent had started to take control of her again and has started to kill people again.

─ The Avengers are of course called in, and they manage to capture her. For the next few weeks Bruce and Tony work with Blair to not only control the powers she contains but to also lock Malevolent into a prison inside her mind.

─ When she is finally able to lock Malevolent away she'll still have access to all the powers and skills that Malevolent did, except she'll use them for good instead.

─ She'll work with the Avengers to take down Hydra based around the world, eventually it'll lead into The Avengers Age Of Ultron.

─ She'll form a close friendship with Natasha, Tony, and Bruce. But that's about it.

─ Wanda will induce a nightmare on her in the nightmare scene. Her's will be something like Malevolent escaping and killing all the Avengers and then eventually killing everyone else in the world.

─ That nightmare shakes her to the point where she is paralyzed and Clint has to carry her back to the jet. She is like that for a while. Steve will be helping her to the safe house when they get there.

─ She will not be so forgiving to Wanda for the nightmare she caused, and the two will often butt heads.

─ After the events of Age Of Ultron Blair will full on disappear, this will lead into Pre-Endgame. She'll have been gone for 7 years. She doesn't fight in Civil War, or Infinity War and she won't be in the beginning of Endgame.

─ She is very aware of the snap because she still keeps tabs on her old teammates.

─ Blair settles on a farm and is most relaxed there, she has a garden and a bunch of animals that she takes care of. She also has lots of dogs as well as cats.

─ While there she finally figured out how to get ride of Malevolent indefinitely. And it's basically to use the dark magic to kill Malevolent.

─ Before she has a chance to even do that the events of Endgame will pick up and it'll be the time jump. Steve, Natasha, and Scott will stop by and tell her there's a way to bring everyone back.

─ She agrees to go with them, and will be with them when they talk to Tony.

─ She will hug Natasha when she sees her because of the friendship they shared.

─ This will be the first time Blair will be seeing Tony since the events of Age Of Ultron. They will also hug and what not.

─ Durning the Time Heist, she'll go with Tony, Steve, Scott, and Bruce to 2012 New York. And then she'll go back to 1970 with Steve and Tony.

─ There she'll discover that they were already working on a project that described everything about what she could do. The project was called Project Malevolent.

─ Blair found the file folder and read what she could. That's where she found out that while her mother was pregnant with her she had agreed to the experiment that would give Blair the powers she had as well as the Soul that was apart of her.

─ When they return, she's ready to tell Natasha what she found out, only to find that she's died. Because of that a small piece of the prison that holds Malevolent breaks.

─ She'll tell the group while they're out talking that she found the reason she was created.

─ Then they'll get everyone back and have the battle with Thanos.

─ In the aftermath of Endgame, Blair will retreat back to her farm and continue to work there.

─ In Pre-Multiverse of Madness, Strange will come talk to her about Malevolent, he will mention that there is a way to separate them from each other but only Wanda Maximoff is strong enough to do that.

─ She'll have to think about it because she's afraid that she'll lose access to the powers she got but that's not true they'll stay with her.

─ Eventually she'll agree to what Strange had told her and it'll lead into the events of Multiverse of Madness.

─ The Illuminati take her into custody as well because they're afraid of what she can become if both Blair and Malevolent are in control of the same body and are working together. They'll explain to her that it can be done but it's better if her and Malevolent are separated from each other.

─ By the end before Wanda destroys the thrown she separates Malevolent from Blair and kills Malevolent. Blair travels back with Wong and America to get Stephen and Christine.

─ After she's freed she travels back to her farm and finally settles down.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
marvel actor and why?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

49.6K 2.8K 66
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
278K 8K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
28.1K 2K 49
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...