❝ HARRINGTON ❞ ── Multi-Fando...

By munsonsss

HARRINGTON | ❝Turns out I'm a pretty good baby sitter.❞ ━ IN WHICH I share my beloved plots with you, hoping... More

❝ HARRINGTON ❞
❝ VIP'S & BLACKLIST ❞
❝ PLOT RETURNS ❞
❝ STRANGER THINGS ❞
❛ Shadows | Steve Harrington ᵗ ❜
❛ Where Is My Mind? | Steve Harrington ᵃ ❜
❛ Strangers | Nancy Wheeler ᵃ ❜
❛ Black Out Days | Eddie Munson ᵃ ❜
❛ Ghost Of You | Eddie Munson ᵃ ❜
❛ What Once Was | Jonathan Byers ᵗ ❜
❛ Skyfall | Steve Harrington & Eddie Munson ᵃ ❜
❝ HORROR ❞
❛ Brutal | Nick Goode ᵃ ❜
❝ 9-1-1 & 9-1-1 LONE STAR ❞
❛ Walk Through Fire | Evan Buckley ᵗ ❜
❛ Goodbye, See You In Another Life | Evan Buckley ᵗ ❜
❝ MISCELLANEOUS ❞
❛ Live To Rise | Archie Andrews ᵗ ❜
❛ Dark Secrets | Jughead Jones ᵗ ❜
❛ Way Down We Go | Steve McGarrett ᵃ ❜
❛ The Darkness Arrives | No Love Interest ᵃ ❜
❝ CRIMINAL MINDS ❞
❛ True Colors | Spencer Reid ᵃ ❜
❛ Dangerous Days | OC Love Interest ᵃ ❜
❝ THE TWILIGHT SAGA ❞
❛ Something Dark | Jasper Hale ᵗ ❜
❛ Beautiful Delights | Bella Swan ᵃ ❜
❛ Heaven In Hiding | Edward Cullen ᵃ ❜
❝ TEEN WOLF ❞
❝ MARVEL ❞
❛ Against Time | Steve Rogers ᵗ ❜
❛ Death Date | Steve Rogers ᵃ ❜
❛ Time After Time | Steve Rogers ᵃ ❜
❛ Endlessly | Tony Stark ᵗ ❜
❛ Pain | Natasha Romanoff ᵃ ❜
❛ Slip Away | Natasha Romanoff ᵃ ❜
❛ A Different Kind Of Love | Clint Barton ᵃ ❜
❛ From The Ashes | Clint Barton ᵃ ❜
❛ Somebody To Die For | Thor Odinson ᵃ ❜
❛ Dangerous Times | No Love Interest ᵗ ❜
❛ Malevolent | No Love Interest ᵃ ❜
❛ World Gone Mad | No Love Interest ᵃ ❜
❛ Nothing Last Forever | No Love Interest ᵃ ❜
❛ Dark Paradise | Multiple Love Interest ᵗ ❜
❛ Cursed Freedom | Gamora ᵃ ❜
❛ Soldier | Carol Danvers ᵃ ❜
❛ We Don't Have Enough Time | MCU!Peter Parker ᵃ ❜
❛ Bullet In A Gun | Bucky Barnes ᵗ ❜
❛ Genesis | Bucky Barnes ᵃ ❜
❛ Extraordinary | Pietro Maximoff ᵃ ❜
❛ Graveyard | Erik Lehnsherr ᵃ ❜
❝ SUPERNATURAL ❞
❛ Death Is Always Following Us | Dean Winchester ᵃ ❜
❝ HARRY POTTER & FANTASTIC BEASTS ❞
❛ Magic | Harry Potter ᵃ ❜
❛ Electric Love | Fred Weasley ᵃ ❜
❛ Repercussions | Newt Scamander ᵃ ❜
❝ GREY'S ANATOMY ❞
❛ Speak Now | Derek Shepherd ᵗ ❜
❛ A Perfect Ending | Arizona Robbins ᵃ ❜
❝ DCEU ❞
❛ Breath Of Life | Clark Kent ᵃ ❜
❛ Gods and Monsters | Arthur Curry ᵃ ❜
❛ Tide | Harley Quinn ᵃ ❜
❝ THE WALKING DEAD ❞
❛ See You Later | Rick Grimes ᵗ ❜
❛ Running Up That Hill | Glenn Rhee ᵃ ❜
❝ CELEBRITIES ❞
❛ Drunk In Love | Sebastian Stan ᵃ ❜
❛ Without Me | Brie Larson ᵃ ❜
❛ Young Love | Tom Holland ᵗ ❜
❛ Broken Hearts | Chris Evans ᵃ ❜

❛ The Last Time | Natasha Romanoff ᵃ ❜

29 4 0
By munsonsss

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ The Last Time ( can no be changed )
NAME ━━ Rey Cullen* ( last name only )
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Natasha Romanoff
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ January 21, 1985 ( 27 as of The Avengers )
FACECLAIM ━━ Sarah Bolger*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ N/A

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Film Franchise
TIMELINE ━━ The Avengers, Captain America The Winter Soldier, The Avengers Age Of Ultron, Captain America Civil War, Black Widow, Avengers Infinity War & Avengers Endgame ( 7 acts total )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝I can't lose you, so don't do anything stupid. Get the stone and come back to me.❞ ─ Rey Cullen ( Spoken to Natasha in Endgame before Time Heist )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝You never know when you might be seeing someone for the last time.❞ ─ Marilynne Robinson

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which a soldier with the power to turn invisible trades in her uniform after the death of a close friend. Eventually, she is recruited to be an Avenger and the recruited is none other than Natasha Romanoff.

SUMMARY ━━ Rey Cullen didn't have a tricky life, she felt that her life was perfect for the most part. It seemed to be missing some kind of action from her life. So before graduation she decided to list into the military. Eventually she made two best friends and only one of them wouldn't make it out. After the death of her best friend she left, and never talked to Sam. A few years later a red head stopped by and asked her to join in the hunt for a god named Loki. Having the background that she did she couldn't see a way out. But when she joined she had no idea of what was lying in front of her the whole time.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Follows The Last Time by The Script.

─ Rey has the ability to turn invisible, she is also a trained soldier.

─ Rey and Natasha have a rocky start at the start of the Avengers, and Natasha is the one that recruits her to the team, all while knowing what she had gone through in the past.

─ Rey also has a rocky friendship with Tony, Thor, Steve and Bruce at the beginning because she has a hard time letting new people in. Eventually she lets Steve in and he learns more about who she is.

─ Rey doesn't fully trust Tony, Thor and Bruce until Age Of Ultron. That's also when she starts to trust Clint.

─ Rey starts to trust both Steve and Natasha in the Winter Soldier.

─ She is in the first mission at the beginning of the winter soldier, but later ends up being with Fury when he is attacked.

─ After the attack, Fury and Rey get separated so Natasha and Steve think that she's dead.

─ Natasha has a small glimmer of hope that she is still alive.

─ When Rey finds out where they're going she follows them but makes sure they don't know that she's following them.

─ Rey makes her appearance at Sam's house, and as it turned out she knew Sam and had known him since before Riley died. The three of them were best friends, up until Riley's death. From there she separated and in that time she did struggle with her friend's death.

─ Rey will be in the rest of the movie, and you should definitely show the strong friendship that Sam and Rey share.

─ By Civil War both Natasha and Rey admit that they like each other but will still have a slow burn as the Accords happen.

─ Ultimately because Natasha stands with Tony, that's who she stands with and she is with Natasha at the signing of the Accords, but she does not agree in what they represent and is mad at Tony for wanting to push this.

─ When Zemo pulls the Winter Soldier out, he does attack Rey leaving her with some bruises on her face as well as some cuts. Natasha does check up on her to make sure she's okay. And Rey does the same thing after Natasha is attacked.

─ She is with Natasha when Nat stops T'Challa from getting Bucky. Rey apologizes to Steve telling him that she never wanted to stand on Tony's side and that the only reason she did was because of Natasha.

─ The romance between Natasha and Bruce does not happen, however that being said Bruce and Natasha can be best friends so he can still throw the bench when there at the lake in Endgame.

─ Rey is a Nomad with the others and does help to save Wanda and Vision.

─ She actually stays with Wanda while Shuri works on Vision, eventually Wanda leaves however Rey stays just in case and eventually fights to save Vision.

─ Rey had a pretty big fight with Thanos keeping him away from Wanda and Vision as she destroys the stone. Eventually Thanos is able to throw Rey out of the way and she hits a tree. Natasha of course comes to check up on here.

─ However, she leaves to go search for Sam and make sure he's okay, she actually watches him get dusted away which breaks her.

─ In Endgame Rey struggles with her emotions as she feels really guilty over what had happened because they weren't together.

─ Her and Natasha had talked about starting a family but nothing ever really came from it.

─ Rey actually goes with Tony, Steve, Bruce, and Scott to New York. Before they leave Natasha and Rey do finally get to have their first kiss. And then she goes on to say her line that's at the top.

─ When they get back and Rey sees that Natasha is not with them she falls to the ground literally screaming out for Natasha, Steve and Tony both hold on to her as she cries.

─ After Thanos comes back and destroys the compound she's with Thor, Steve and Tony. However Thor is the one that finds her and wakes her up. She is a part of the fight that she has and her powers actually evolved after finding out that Natasha sacrificed herself.

─ She does end up getting really mad and has a battle with Thanos one to one and does some serious damage to him.

─ Rey uses her power to shield everyone from the blast from Thanos ships until Carol comes in to destroy the ship.

─ This is optional but if you wanted Rey could be the one that snapped her fingers instead of Tony. But it's up to you.

─ If she does she actually reunites with Natasha.

─ She is with Bucky and Sam and says her goodbye to Steve wishing that he didn't have to leave. But she understood. Bucky apologized for hurting her during his Winter Soldier days and she is nothing but accepting. She also says goodbye to Sam wishing him the best of luck, and she tells him that if he ever needs her help to call her, even if it's just to talk.

─ If not then after Tony's funeral she talks with Wanda and Clint, and eventually Clint tells her to come live with them for the time being which she accepts. Eventually she moved out and found a way to adopt kids. And she does eventually become a mother and soon after retired from the life of a superhero.

─ The events of Black Widow are completely up to you since it doesn't come out until July.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
marvel actor and why?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 2.1K 51
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
2M 160K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
31K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
204K 1K 192
Mature content