His Saint, His Jewel ✔️

By unconsentingsoul

The Saints and The Jewels. Two rival gangs in a small town in America 1960's. Both fight for dominance and t... More

author's note
Prologue
1. Introduction
2. Ms. Bella
3. Race
4. At First Sight
5. Dreamy
6. My Love
7. Advice
8. Tienes Una Novia?
9. Rage
10. Dance
11. Jazz
12. Target
13. Rocks on the Window
14. Moonlight
15. Ms. Bella Again
16. Wrong Side
17. Attacked
18. Scandal
19. Discovering a Secret
20. Birthday Boy
21. Let Them Eat Cake
22. Fall's Day
23. Profess
24. War Council
25. Carnival in Town
26. City-wide View
27. Sinister
28. Angel & Demon
29. Home Alone
30. Outage
31. One Week
32. Secret Keeper
33. Paranoid
34. Fear
35. Second Opinion
36. Carefree
37. Crossing
38. Hello, Mama & Papa
39. Slow Dance
40. Family Friend
41. Day Set
42. Revelation
43. Sleepover
44. Forever
45. Fabrics
46. Wedding
47. Honeymoon
48. Run Away
49. A New Home
50. A Future Start
51. Confronted
52. Late Night
53. A Worried Brother
54. Buddies
55. Farewell
56. Photos
57. Unbelievable
58. Exposed
59. Disgust
60. The 11th Hour
61. Traitor
62. Distance
63. Jumped
64. Doomsday
65. Long Night
66. Loyalty
67. Rosary
68. Misunderstanding
69. Hide
70. Most Wanted
72. Once And For All
73. The First Punch
74. Rumble
75. It Ends Now
76. Hospital
77. Awake
78. Reunion
79. Blessing
80. Goodbye
Epilogue
Bonus 1: Letter From Dina
Bonus 2: Letter From Petey
Bonus 3: Letter From Manuel & Dolores
Bonus 4: Letter From Edmund & Charlotte
Thank You
Bonus 5: At Harvard
Bonus 6: December
Bonus 7: February

71. Dawn

353 12 1
By unconsentingsoul

Antonio’s POV

My head hurt a bit when my eyes opened and the sudden light entered my eyes. I quickly sat up and realized where I was. I turned next to me and saw a naked Mike as he slept. Our clothes were thrown on the floor and dirty rags were everywhere.

“Mike! Wake up!” I nudged him. He groaned in his sleep.

“Give me five more minutes, baby.” He groaned out. I kept shaking him, poking his nipples and lightly slapping his face.

“Wake up, Mike!” I said louder. His eyes opened, his deep ice blue eyes looking back at me. A smile immediately was plastered on his face when he saw me.

“Hey.” He raspily said. He reached for my hair and played with my curls.

“We gotta change!” I quickly told him.

“No one’s found us yet. Can we stay like this for a few more minutes?” He asked with beautiful eyes. 

“Sure.” I chuckled and kissed him on the lips. He held me close and slipped his tongue in my mouth. Our positions shifted to Mike on top of me and me pinned underneath him.

As Mike kept kissing me, I knew that he is my future. He’s the correct choice in all of this. I want to spend the rest of my life like this. 

Just then, the door opened and there was a scream.

“OH MY GOD!” A voice yelled. Mike, in a state of shock, fell off the bed as his legs were tangled with the blanket. I looked down to see a naked Mike just barely holding on to the blankets.

“Dina!” I yelled as she stared at us with wide eyes.

“I’ll give you two a minute!” She yelled and closed the door. Both Mike and I stared at each other before quickly putting on our clothes at a record-breaking rate.

“Can I come in now?” She asked from the other side of the door.

“Yeah, we’re good!” I yelled. She opened the door and made sure we were in fact clothes. When she saw we were, she entered and closed the door behind her.

“Thank God I found you guys!” She sighed.

“How’s it going outside? Has anything happened?” I asked.

“It’s not good. I passed by Pepe’s house and saw him and some others packing pipes and chains. Then I overheard them talking about the Park Plaza.” Dina said.

“Shit…” I muttered.

“Surely we can stop them, right? This is on us!” Mike said.

“Now hang on! If you two show up, they’ll attack you both on sight.” Dina said.

“Then what do we do? We can’t just sit here and let people hash it out with each other!” Mike protested.

“Mike. Calm down, Dina has a point. If we step foot in that place, we’ll be killed on sight.” I explained. Mike looked at me and hugged me close to him.

“So what now? Do we sit in here, cooped up like chickens?” Mike asked.

“When’s the next train out of here?” I asked Mike. 

“There’s a train to Richmond tonight at 7. If we get there on time, we can get on the train and leave for good.” Mike explained.

“Perfect! That’ll give us time to tie up loose ends. Then, we’ll get out of here for good.” I said.

“You two will stay here, since it seems that everyone will be heading to Park Plaza. When 7 comes, you two will leave! Don’t turn back! Don’t return for a sweater or a fucking pen! Just take what you can and go! Got it!” Dina said.

“Mhm! Yes ma’am!” Mike said. Dina turned to me.

“I got it!” I replied. 

“I’ll go get coffee for you guys. Be right back.” She said. She left the room and left Mike and I alone in the room.

“We’ve got a few minutes!” Mike quickly said and got on his knees in front of me.

“Mike!” I protested. He already unbuckled my belt and slid them down.

“Relax, Ant. I’ll be quick!” He winked. He pulled my dick out and put it in his mouth.

I moaned and leaned back on the wall, grabbing onto Mike’s hair. I grabbed his hair and thrusted into his mouth. He took me all the way in and was able to make me finish in three minutes.

“Just like always, delicious.” Mike teased.

I pulled my pants back up just as Dina walked in with a tray of coffee and pan dulce.

“Eat up you two. I’m guessing you two need energy.” She placed the tray on the bed. 

“Can you pass by my house and get my suitcase, Dina? It’s on my bed. It has everything already.” I asked.

“Sure. Sorry, Michael. But going to the east isn’t a good idea for me.” She said to Mike.

“It’s fine.” Mike replied, eating two pan dulces at the same time.

“How’s Flaca doing?” I asked Dina.

“I don’t know. I saw her cousin and talked to him. She’s been locked up in her room since yesterday. Ya think she feels guilty?” Dina said.

“Probably. Manny is in the hospital because of her!” I angrily said. Mike placed his hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

“Whatever she did, it’s not our current business. She’ll face the consequences soon. For now, focus on your safety. I’ll make sure people don’t come here.” Dina said.

“How’s Dolores?” I asked.

“She went to the hospital to be with Manuel. Rafa is gathering an army.” 

“Can you tell Dolores that I’ll miss her?” I asked.

“Yeah. Sure.” Dina replied.

After we ate breakfast, Dina told us that she needed to leave and return home.

“Is anyone at school?” Mike asked.

“Only like, a fifth of the students. Everyone else is either getting ready to fight or staying in.”

We all got up and cleaned up the place where we ate. Dina quickly left to the kitchen and came back. 

“Well, I’ll be going now. I’ll bring your luggage and then you’ll leave. I’ll give Dolores your message.” Dina said. She began to walk towards the door until I grabbed her wrist.

“Wait!” I said. She turned and looked at me. I noticed her trying not to cry.

I pulled her in and gave her a tight hug.

“What is this for?” She softly asked.

“Just in case anything happens. At least I got to say goodbye.” I said. We both cried in each other's arms for a few minutes. 

Memories came back of the times we had. When we met when we were babies. First grade when she held my hand and walked me through the halls. When some Jewels harassed her at the winter formal so I had Manny jump those guys. Everytime when we were each other’s dates to dances. The late night sleepovers and night outs.

She truly is an amazing friend. 

“Adios, Antonio. I’ll see you sometime later.” She kissed my cheek.

“You too, Dina. Take care.” I said.

She turned to Mike, who was standing behind me and watching. “And you. Take care of Antonio. If he bothers you, just know that he hates having wet hair.” Dina said.

“Noted.” Mike smirked. 

I slapped Dina’s shoulder lightly. “I had to tell him.” She said. 

We gave a final hug before Dina smiled at both of us and walked out the room. When I heard the front door close, I collapsed on the floor and cried my eyes out.

MIke quickly came over and held me in his arms.

“I already miss her.” I sobbed. 

“It’s alright, Ant. I know you miss her. But she’s strong. And you’re strong too.” He hugged me close and let me cry in his arms.

“I knew I made the right choice.” I said as Mike’s hand rubbed into my scalp.

Yeah, it’s sad that I’ll have to say goodbye to Dina and leave everything behind, but it’s Mike I choose. I want him to be in my life forever.

If only I knew the danger that would come soon. The ultimate test to our love.

------

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 11.5K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
214K 9.3K 92
[Completed. Words: 161,083] Long hours pass by when Juice and Raine are both stuck in an elevator. The moment the doors open, their ways part and the...
Knight By m

Teen Fiction

19.6M 674K 57
COMPLETED [boyxboy] Mason Maloney has lived his whole life in the shadow of his twin brother, Nathan, star quarterback of the football team. While N...
3.9M 112K 66
"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me. "And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him. Jake laughed lightly...