Family Secrets Part 2

By Bad4Lov

This is book 2 from "Family Secrets" we continue to follow Karen through her journey of healing after the maj... More

Heart-to-heart
Cracked open
Miss You
Keep moving forward
Growing Pains
Have you noticed?
I was you P1
I was You P2
What happened?
Read the room
They didn't P1.
They Didn't P2
They Didn't P3
They Didn't P4
We didn't know
She's here fightin'
I'm Sorry P1
I'm Sorry P2
The Surprise P1
The Surprise P2
The Surprise P3
Return to the roots
My Babies
Love-to-Love
You're being difficult
I'm Sorry P3
Back to Work
Opening Up
A blasts from the past
Shopping Spree
Artsy
Stay Ready
Stay ready P2
Why?!
Am I?
By a Thread
Everything's falling apart
Fix it Jesus
Give It To The Lord
Lord, Give Me A Praying Spirit
A Secret Place
Jesus Heals
We're trying
Its not fair
Jesus will work it out
Work Flow P1
Work Flow P2
Things are getting better?
The truth revealed P1.
The Truth Revealed P2
Already lookin' better?!
What's wrong?
Is it my fault?
Things are good
Things are good P2
Are you alright?
Is it a dream??
To be or not to be?
We're getting closer
Then there was three
Somethings are better left unsaid?
The night before
The Court Case P1
The Court Case P2
Court Case Day 2: P3
Court Case Day 3: P4
Court case Day 4: P5
Court Case Day 4 continued
Court Case Day 5: P5
The verdict
The beating
Being vulnerable
Is it over?
Making amends
Karinda
Living
Love Life
Jailbirds...
Who did it?
Trying to get there P1
Trying to get there P2
Witnessing
Help
There's a shift in the atmosphere
Dreaming Of You...
Dreams are gone??
Hurt feelings
Hurt feelings P2
Hurt Feelings P3
Hurt feelings P4
Hurt Feelings P5
Hurt Feelings P6
Are you for real?!
Forgive and move on
What are we gonna do?
We're working on it
Welcome home
Whats going on?
Goodbye High School
Who?!

You Can't Be Serious

211 19 12
By Bad4Lov

Notes: Karen finds out why Nikki was doing what she was doing.

It was about ten minutes later when Nikki had finally went into the kitchen and she saw her mother leaning on the counter island with her head down.

"Ma?!" Nikki quietly said and Karen just let out a muffled scream that scared, Nikki and she backed up all the way up to the door again.

It was so loud that Drew heard the scream and had decided to go in there knowing that they were gonna need a mediator.

So, Nikki was quiet again while both Drew and Nikki had looked at Karen and Drew had slowly walked over to his wife knowing that she was mad as hell because he could feel nothing but the heat radiating from her body.

"Don't!" Karen said feeling her husband try to touch her back for comfort while Karen still had her face in her arms and Drew just stepped away from his wife.

"Ma." Nikki said again but this time a little bit louder. But she spoke to Karen like she had some common sense.

"Shut up!" Karen slowly but firmly said still not looking at her daughter trying to get herself together. And they had never seen Karen be this mad before.

Then, it was five minutes later when Karen finally picked her head up off the island and wiped her face since she was in fact crying.

They knew she was more hurt than mad because of how red her eyes were after crying. But right before Karen was about to say something to Nikki about what had happened, Faith had popped her head in through the kitchen doors.

And, everybody had turned to look at her knowing that Faith was gonna try some mess after she had got Ace and N'ylani to watch their baby show together to distract them for a little while.

"Whatever it is it better be important because I am NOT playin'." Karen strictly told her daughter because Faith's job right now was to watch, Ace and N'ylani. It wasn't to be nosy and have her smart comments in whatever her sister did because Karen was gonna smack the both of them upside their heads in any minute now for working her last nerve.

But then when Karen had said that Faith just did the smart thing for once and gently closed the kitchen door returning to her motherly and auntie duties seeing that Karen was gonna forego the whole entire talk and kill the both of them.

So, in this situation Faith had saved herself from getting into anymore trouble.

"Why, Nicole?!" Karen quietly yet sadly asked her daughter with having one hand on her hip while side eyeing her daughter since she was leaning to the side unable to look at Nikki because she was crying and would cry even more because now it really felt as if she failed as a mother.

Then, Nikki knew she had hurt her mother because the government name was brought out and Karen was trying her best not to keep on crying.

"Why would you do that?!" Karen questioned her daughter wanting an answer from her.

But then, everything Nikki had thought of to tell her mother had went out the window after seeing the hurt look on Karen's face.

"Oh." Karen said mocking her daughter shrugging her shoulders just like how Nikki had did to her. "You don't have a reason for why you brought that PIMP up in my house?!" Karen had questioned her daughter putting more emphasis on pimp.

"But mama he's not a pimp!" Nikki said defending the man not knowing what the hell she was talking about.

"Really, Nikki?!" Karen said trying not to holler at her daughter because she knew she had to calm down since she was still breast feeding her babies and she didn't need to be stressed out because that would stop the milk flow.

"That's right he's not a pimp." Karen said and Nikki couldn't believe that Karen was agreeing with her at first.

Until, Nikki had shocked her own daughter.

"He's not just a pimp. He's a rapist." Karen said nodding her head. "Not only did you bring a pimp up in my house but you also brought rapist up in here too!" Karen said trying to keep her distance away from Nikki because she ain't know what she was gonna do. "Ma he's not that either!" Nikki said still not believing any of it even tho she probably knew from how he had did her and Karen had wanted to choke her daughter at first but she knew that Nikki was probably going through the motions like she had did with Greg.

And then, Karen had thought to herself is this how her family had wanted to choke her out at first but didn't when she kept on defending Greg?!

"How, Nikki explain to me how he's not a pimp nor a rapist when he was on top of me first?!" Karen told her daughter about to knock the mess out of Nikki.

"Because he's just a sugar daddy!" Nikki said like that was gonna make anything better and Drew just grabbed his forehead and counter backwards from ten not believing what he just heard come from out of Nikki's mouth.

"You can't be serious!" Karen said almost as if the wind was knocked out of her.

"As a heart beat!" Nikki told her and Karen almost bucked at her daughter making Nikki jump back because she ain't know what Karen was capable of when she was mad.

"Nikki why in the HELL DO YOU NEED A SUGAR DADDY FOR WHEN YOU GOT US?!" Karen asked her daughter hollering at her since she couldn't understand why Nikki felt the need to get money this way.

But Nikki just sighed and tilted her head towards her mama as if she was saying "be for real."

And, Nikki just blanked her eyes shaking her head.

"Mama you know you don't got a job and when you did have one let's not act as if you weren't selling your pussy for a dollar be for real what money do you have that I can ask you for?!" Nikki hollered at her mama and that was the one time when she made her mama snap.

Because the next thing they knew Karen just blacked out and smacked the hell out of Nikki.

"AND JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION MY PUSSY WAS EXPENSIVE $500 and UP. YOU GONNA DISRESPECT ME YOU BETTA GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!" Karen yelled at her daughter knocking her upside her head to remind her who she was.

And, Drew had to pry Karen off of Nikki because Karen was about to fight her like how she fought Faith in the studio. But Nikki was lucky because one she could fight but she wasn't dumb enough to fight her mama back like Faith had been. So, she saved herself from more trouble after saying that then quickly thinking about what she had just said. And two, Drew was there to pull, Karen off of Nikki before the fight could get like how it was with Faith and he wasn't trying to find out how messed up, Faith's face had been after that fight through Nikki.

So, immediately he stopped the fight. Well, he stopped mainly, Karen from sending Nikki to an early grave because he seen that Nikki wasn't trying to fight her mama. So, he knew she still had some sense left up in her.

"AYE CALM DOWN!" He yelled at the both of them getting in between, Karen and Nikki with Karen being behind him and Nikki being in front of him a couple of feet away from the both of them since, Karen was still breathing hard from what her daughter had just said about her.

"You betta talk to her before I do it!" Karen told him. "Because there won't be no talkin' just fists flyin'." Karen told him and she meant that.

And, Drew and Nikki both knew she did so, now Drew had to talk to Nikki while Karen had to calm herself down from committing murder because Nikki wasn't about to fight her mama back like Faith had done she wasn't that stupid. Nikki knew she could be stupid but she had her limits of how stupid she was gonna get unlike her sister who had unlimited amounts of stupid filled within her.

"Nikki why didn't you just come to us instead of doing that?!" Drew asked his daughter.

"I don't know it was easier than to keep asking you-y'all." Nikki said quickly correcting herself seeing her mama slowly turn back around like Karen was gonna jump in front of Drew and slap the mess outta her again.

Now, while Drew was calmly talking to Nikki, Karen kept side eyeing her daughter wondering who the hell she thought she was talking too disrespecting her like that.

Because in all honesty she would've expected this type of behavior from Faith. But not from Nikki she had really thought that they had came to an understanding. But she guessed they didn't.

"I mean mama did it and made a living off of it." Nikki said shrugging her shoulders and Karen was about to drop kick her own daughter.

But Drew had stopped, Karen from going after her daughter again because he knew Karen was gonna end up in jail.

"Look, Nikki now you know your mama wasn't doing that on purpose and wasn't exactly keeping all of that money to herself that she had made. Especially not in the beginning she ain't keep any of that so no living was being made off of it. You know this you know your mama was a sex slave so, why even go there. Being a sex slave and a prostitute are two different things." Drew told her and Nikki just stood there folding her arms knowing that she knew better then to do this.

"Now we don't ever want to see you doing that again. Both inside of this house and outside of this house." Drew told her laying down the law.

"Now we don't know why you were even doing that or needed the money to do that-that badly but the next time just asks us." Drew told her after he had finished lecturing her Karen had seemed like she was finally calmed down enough to where she could look at Nikki without wanting to kill her.

"Are you gonna tell us why?!" Drew asked her.

But then, Nikki pursed her lips realizing how embarrassing it was now to be doing that.

"It-it was for art supplies." Nikki mumbled and Karen couldn't believe what she had heard.

"SPEAK UP!" Karen yelled at her daughter.

"I did it for art supplies because Faith had ruined mine she had tore up her room." Nikki told them feeling stupid about it now especially since those art supplies were hard to get.

"FAITHHHHHHHH!" Karen yelled out for her daughter who was trying to be nosier earlier on.

"Yes ma'am?!" Faith asked her mama trying to act as if she was good.

"Go take your sister to the store." Karen told her.

"And get her whatever she needs and I don't wanna hear no, and's, If's or but's about it either." Karen told her.

Then, hearing that Faith's mouth dropped in shock like she was about to say something but she didn't as she just said okay letting them take the chauffeur to the store since. Drew was gonna be home helping Karen with the babies.

Notes:

What did y'all think about this chapter?

What did y'all think about Karen's reaction?

What did y'all think about Nikki and what she said to Karen?!

What did y'all think about Drew talking to Nikki for Karen?

Thoughts or Comments?

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 1.2K 15
This is the part two of church girl how Well will Sky Manage her new rule as a wife and a mother while still finding her Self.
7.4K 272 30
This is a sequel to Loving Dangerously one and two so I suggest reading those stories before reading this one. Also characters from my story My Siste...
18.8K 1.7K 100
If you've been reading my series "Family Secrets" this is the last installment. Now Karen and Drew have all their kids under one roof and are watchin...