Living

Notes: Karen tells Drew about the secret that she's been keeping from him.

TRIGGER WARNING: Genital herpes.

It was the next week and Karen and Dorinda was back to normal like the fight never happened while everyone was in therapy together sitting in Dr.Womack's office after she had did her initial introduction.

Today was gonna go a little bit differently and Karen was nervous about that because she never really had started off in therapy and if she did it was because Dr.Womack would force her too.

But after talking things over with Dorinda and Dr.Womack, Dr.Womack had agreed with Dorinda that it would be best for her to tell Drew and then the rest of the family if she had wanted too. But then Karen had thought about it for a moment and she had wanted to tell the family at the same time as she told Drew just to kill two birds with one stone.

So here she was nervous as all out doors but she would rather just get it over with now.

"Karen do you wanna start?" Dr.Womack asked her and Karen just nodded her head yes and they were already a little suspicious when Karen did that because she never started it off.

Womack asked her and Karen just nodded her head yes and they were already a little suspicious when Karen did that because she never started it off

(Yes, Karen is still wearing the wig that Faith and Nikki wore and what she beat them in. She actually loves the wig and now she's wearing it as a new style just cause it looks cute on her and for giggles. So, basically she took Faith's wig and made it hers now. Lmboooo.😭😭😭).

"Okay." Karen started to say as she nervously rubbed her hands looking at everyone.

"Soooo initially I had only wanted to tell Drew because I'm married to him but then I thought about it and this was something that has been happening to me since I was 13 years old due to no fault of my own." Karen said reminding them about the whole Greg situation without saying his name and Jacky just looked at her baby sister nodding her head okay listening to her.

"And I know there's a lot of stigma that comes with this certain disease most of which aren't true but the other half is true." Karen said.

"Karen whatever it is you can tell us." Twinkie said being that supportive older sister and that gave Karen the courage to tell them even more.

"So, when I was 13 years old as y'all may know Greg had sexually abused me in a number of ways and I would rather not go into detail with that." Karen said.

"But at first I didn't know what was going on all when this had first happened to me. All I knew was that after I initially had a panic attack about the whole thing I cried about it and days later after that y'all remember when I had got like really sick and I had high fevers and it was just pain from down below." Karen said motioning towards her privates not knowing how else to say it.

"So I really didn't know what was going on at the time when Greg did what he did because I was too young to know anything about sex back then and I never told anyone who it was or who did what but just know that one day mom had to take me to the hospital because it had gotten to the point where I was in excruciating pain it wasn't cramps or anything like that it was just far worse and I was just vomiting and I wasn't pregnant or anything back then." Karen said.