They didn't P1.

Notes: Nikki haven't been doing too well since finding out that she was pregnant and Karen come up with a suggestion that they do.

Side note: Near the end of this chapter is a suggestion that was requested by unidentifieduser3 with a little twist too it that I put up in there. 😭

It's been a few days since the mini argument with Faith and Karen when Karen basically told, Faith to go away since she was being so hard headed and she haven't said a word to any of them except for doing little petty stuff to older sister knowing it was gonna raise her blood pressure up even though she didn't know that Nikki was pregnant.

And on a few occasions, Karen even had to snatch Faith's bad self up to get her to stop and by snatch her up. She literally had to snatch up her own daughter again by her shirt and Drew thought that another physical fight was gonna break out between the two women like how it was in the studio when Faith had finally told everyone about it after they had made up earlier on. But now it was like all the progress they made was being thrown out the window.

But not really because Faith knew better than to verbally be disrespectful towards her mother she didn't want to say something she couldn't take back although she was thinking it. But she just kept it to herself because she knew she probably would've got kicked out the house and nobody would be able to save her then so, here she was just chilling in her room minding her own business like she should've been doing the first time while Karen had dealt with Nikki's changing attitudes and mood swings.

"Nikki you gotta eat." Karen said knocking on her daughters room door with a plate in her hand since, Nikki had been stuck in her room for days now after she had her first doctors appointment to see if she was pregnant.

"Nooo I don'tttt!" Nikki lightly hollered at her mother while her face was muffled into her pillow.

"Nikki we're not doing this again you gonna eat whether you like it or not and I'm comin' in here so you betta be up by the time I get in there!" Karen told her daughter.

"Ma just let her starve she's already as big as a whale." Faith said poking fun at her sister's weight and Karen took her free hand that was knocking on her door since her left hand was holding the plate of food in her hand and popped, Faith right in her mouth. Nikki heard what Faith had said about her and she started crying even harder than before because she had hated being pregnant especially at the same time as her mother was pregnant.

"What did I tell you about messing with your sister?!" Karen said in her tough voice after popping the mess out of Faith making her hold her mouth with her hand gasping in shock.

"I told you I wasn't playin' with you Faith." Karen told her with her eyebrows furrowing. "There's a lot going on and if you can't handle this then leave and come back when you got some got dawg on sense in your head. I already told you once don't make me tell you again especially if you can't get your act together!" Karen warned her being sick of her shit.

Then, Karen just went on ahead into Nikki's room closing the door behind her while Faith was already back in her room before she even closed the door.

Inside of Nikki's room she had basically been there for three days crying her eyes out and Karen knew how she felt. She put the plate of food down on the night stand that was next to Nikki's bed and sat on her bed next to her daughter getting her daughter up since she was still laying down.

"Come hereee." Karen cooed getting her daughter up from the bed while hugging her.

"Baby you gotta eat." Karen said holding her daughter in her arms. "I don't want too." Nikki wept through her tears sniffling all hard crying in her mama's chest.