Is it my fault?

Notes: Karen and Drew finally takes Kierra to the doctor to see what's wrong.

(How they look right now

(How they look right now. Look at how pretty my baby looks 🥹♥️).

It was now time for Karen and Drew to take Kierra to her doctors appointment and she was still being fussy and irritated by whatever was going on with her. Drew had been carrying and holding Kierra every since he had been home to be with his family and to tend to his babies but more specifically Kierra since she was a daddy's girl and kept her legs locked around him and wouldn't let him sit her down for nothing.

Kierra already had Drew wrapped around his finger and so he never sat her down not even once as he had held her except for when he had to put her in her car seat and during the car rides it would just put her to sleep until the car stopped and they had taken her out of the hospital.

Now here they were 15 minutes later in the hospital with Karen getting Kierra checked in at the front desk.

"Daddy's girl gonna be okay." Drew said as he was holding Kierra because she was already starting to cry again. "My baby's okayyy?" Karen asked him as she sat back down right next to Drew and Kierra wanted to go back to her mama. So, Drew just helped Ki on over into Karen's arms and she just laid her head down on her mama.

After waiting for fifteen minutes again they were finally called to the back to Kierra's doctor giving her a check up after doing the initial greeting.

"Now what seems to be the problem?" The doctor had asked them as she had started cooing at Kierra since she was starting to cry and usually that would keep the babies calm while she had gently held, Kierra's hand and Ki had held hers back something that her and J.Drew rarely did unless it was their aunties so, Karen and Drew seen how comfortable Ki was with her which was a good thing.

"Well..." Karen said as she was hesitant to answer. "You wanna tell her?" Karen asked her husband but then, Drew had looked back at Karen and at the doctor.

"Well I think my wife would be better off telling you since she's there with the twins more than I am." Drew honestly said because of his job. "But what I've been told and what I've noticed from our family members is that Ki will get stiff sometimes or she won't have a strong grip as most babies do. I mean even her brother who's her twin have a stronger grip than she does. But he is more aggressive than her is what I noticed about our son and daughter." Drew said and he had looked back at Karen for confirmation on if that was right and then at the doctor again and Karen nodded her head yes.

"Okay. Was she born with anything else?" The doctors asked her looking through her files but she didn't really find anything too alarming since what she did see was that Kierra was a crack baby and had looked at the notes and had seen where the chord was wrapped around her neck and she often has tremors in the notes.