The night before

Notes: Karen spends some time with her family a day before her court case.

"Mommm are we allowed to go with you?!" Nikki asked her mother as they were just having family time sitting around the couch with Ace all up in Faith's face standing on her thighs.

While Nikki held, N'ylani by her hands and the twins were sitting across from each other with J.Drew just babbling away at his sister and Ki just listening to him like she knew what he was talking about.

"No, what I want y'all to do is for you Nikki to go to school and Faith you to be in that studio and going to school online." Karen told her.

"Ughhh but mom if I make an appearance somethings might get done like how they're supposed to get done." Faith said and both Karen and Nikki shook their heads at her.

"Faith if you go there because of your celebrity status it's gonna be a big thing and I already have enough problems with my sisters being famous they're just gonna overcrowd me even more if you show up and I just want things to be as less stressful as they possibly can be and I don't need to see y'all getting hurt because a news reporter or a journalist had wanted to get too close." Karen said seeing that J.Drew was done babbling and started whining for his mama while stretching his arms out for her.

"Isn't that right my sweet little bad boy?!!" Karen said picking J.Drew up and kissing him on his cheeks before he started crying for her.

"But mommm everyone is going." Faith said.

"No not everyone your cousins aren't going. So, y'all will be fine!" Karen said putting her foot down and Faith had stopped pressing her mama to go.

"Is it gonna be televised on tv?!" Faith asked her wanting to be nosy so bad.

"Nooo!" Everyone said including Ace who was now playing with his mama's shades even though it was night time.

"Ace what you know about court?!" Faith asked her son and he just laughed at her minding his own business knowing he only said no because everyone else was saying no to his mama.

"Look Faith I know that you and Nikki wanna go to support me but y'all can support me by doing what I asked for y'all to do and I betta not see you there in disguise either Faith and I mean it." Karen said already knowing how her daughter can be and Faith slick tried to roll her eyes at her mama while sucking her teeth. But she didn't. She had fixed her face before Karen had fixed it for her.

"Fineeee. I'll stay away from it. I'll try." Faith said shrugging her shoulders. "And you betta keep it that way too." Karen said always having to threaten her daughter because Faith was the main one who can be hard headed.

"I just can't believe you're pregnant again tho but this time with three kids. You sureeee you ain't gonna need any help tomorrow at the court house?" Faith said still trying to find her way in somehow.

"Faith." Karen said.

"What did I just say?" Karen warned her again.

"If I need help, Drew's there along with all your aunties and your auntie Jacky is gonna be close by me the whole entire time just en case if something happens. But hopefully nothing will happen with me or the triplets." Karen told her.

"And you know how your auntie Dorinda is with those journalists she won't let them get to close too me. If anything she'll try to scare them off before one even tries to gets up in my face with a camera." Karen said.

"Soooo she ain't gonna let no camera near you?"
Faith asked her mama. "Not if Dorinda can help it she won't." Karen said looking at her daughter not realizing just how nosy Faith was and Karen was beginning to think that her daughter had a serious problem.