Trying to get there P1

Notes: Faith tries to open up in therapy today and things start to go left as Denise starts talk about Faith.

TRIGGER WARNING: Blood, Fighting, and verbal abuse.

It was a couple of weeks later and the family was now trying to search for whoever had attacked both Dorinda and Karen. So plans was now in place for another case and private investigators were going to be involved.

But while that was going on the family was back in therapy and Faith was finally comfortable enough to tell her family about her diagnoses.

"Faith had something that she wanted to share with everyone." Dr.Womack said as she let Faith have the floor especially since she's been doing really well in her therapy sessions with her especially after what happened with her mama and auntie. Faith just knew that she didn't want to end up like them. 

(How Faith looks for today and this is how she's looking at her aunt Denise like she wanna fight her because Denise was out-of-order

(How Faith looks for today and this is how she's looking at her aunt Denise like she wanna fight her because Denise was out-of-order. 🥴).

"Well I know I had gotten off to a rocky start with everyone when I had first came here but that was only because I had a few of my own struggles to deal with and I wasn't really sure what was going on my own self." Faith had admitted trying to be more open with her family because that's was what her mother was doing more of and she had seen that it was working for Karen in some cases and so she thought that it would be a good time to do it since, Denise had calmed back down for a couple of days of arguing with her mother, Karen.

"But as it turns out I have been diagnosed with having a bi-polar disorder." Faith said kinda nervously but before Karen could even say anything that was encouraging or comforting to her daughter Denise had stepped in.

"Hm well that explains a lot." Denise sarcastically said and Karen had scrunched up her face looking at her older sister.

"Denise that was uncalled for." Karen said turning around to face her older sister because she was giving her daughter her undivided attention and Nikki had placed her hand on her forehead because her aunt Denise was startin again and she was tired't of it.

"What I'm just sayin I'm not tryin to be mean or anything I think that it's good that she finally opened up because she needed too." Denise said being kinda slick but Karen caught onto it not letting it slide.

"Denise if you have a problem with me then just say it. But what you not finna do is come after my kids because you gotta problem with me. Now, Faith might've been on her own a lot but now she's with me. So, if you got somethin to say you say it to me not to her. I'm her mama." Karen said stepping in and stepping up for her baby.

And, Nikki's face went into a shocked expression because everyone knew that Karen was dead serious this time.

"I don't. I'm just saying all that anger had to come from somewhere and it was unnatural type of anger that you probably caused." Denise said looking at her baby sister with a straight face showing no type of emotions.