Our Families-Hetalia MPregs a...

By Matsuno_Jyushimatsu

Hetalia countries and their families. Characters do not belong to me, they belong to Hidekaz Himaruya. The on... More

GerIta- Pregnant?
Ti amo, idiota.
Big Brother Sealand
Adding On To The F.A.C.E Family
Adding On To The F.A.C.E Family Part 2
Author's note
DenNor Fluff
PruCan Fluff
Baby Kristiane and Baby Demetrio
Emrik and Sealand
Surprise. Don't Kill Me.
Are You Ready, Liet?
Luck
GiriPan Fluff
Twins
SpaMano Fluff
Cuddle Me, Al- Veggie Burgers
Pianos and Guns
Mama Finland's Approval
Surprise...Again...
Lazy "Mommy"
Hello!
Picnic
Emrik's First Steps
Baby Adeline
First Date
First Kisses
A/N:
Our Future
Audra and Aleksy
Amusement Park
Lilja and Jiang
Finally
About The Kids
Väinämöinen-Oxenstierna Family
Sleepover
Author's Note
New Friends
Author's Note...Again
I'm Sorry
Hello
Baby Number Three
Update
A-Kon
First Friend
I'M SO HAPPY
Please Read
Matei
Demyan
Let's Talk
I'm Happy
Help
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME
Important
Years Later
Stronger
I'm So Sorry

GerIta Fluff

1.7K 47 13
By Matsuno_Jyushimatsu

Germany and Italy were on the couch, cuddling. Kristiane, who was now 7 months old, was sleeping upstairs. Germany looked at the Italian in his arms and smiled. He loved Italy more than anything in the world. Of course, he also loved Kristiane more than anything in the world. A movie was on the TV but neither of them were paying much attention to it. Ludwig kissed Feliciano's head and hugged him a bit tighter.

" Ich liebe dich Liebling," Germany said softly.

" Ti amo troppo cara," Italy replied while smiling. Italy looked up at Germany and kissed his cheek, causing the German to blush.

"Lud?"

"Ja, Feli?"

"I love you so much. I love everything about you. You're so caring and kind and sweet. You have such beautiful sky blue eyes and your smile is so lovely. I'm glad we're married. I'm lucky I met you. When we found out you were Holy Roman Empire, I couldn't stop smiling because my first love had returned. You kept your promise. I love you, Germany. I love our beautiful daughter. I can't wait for the future ahead of us," Italy said while snuggling into Germany's chest.

Germany, who rarely cried, felt his eyes fill with tears. He loved his husband so much and it hurt. He didn't know what he'd do without him. Italy was a ray of sunshine in his life. Kristiane had brought the couple so much joy and Germany couldn't ask for a better family.

"I love you too, Italy," Germany said before kissing Italy gently. Italy smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Germany's neck. When they pulled away, Germany rested his forehead on Italy's and they looked into each other's eyes seeing nothing but love.

A few seconds later, Kristiane began to cry. Germany carried Italy upstairs to where their baby girl was. Italy picked her up gently and sang to her while Germany went back downstairs to turn off the TV and make a bottle of milk for her. When he came back up, he gave Italy the bottle to give to Kristiane. The beautiful baby drank the milk and fell asleep after she finished it and her "mommy" burped her. Italy didn't mind being referred to as a mom since he did give birth to her.Plus, he didn't see the big deal about it. Feliciano and Ludwig went to their room and climbed into bed.

Germany wrapped his arms around the Italian and kissed his forehead, making him smile. Italy snuggled into Germany's chest but not before gently planting a kiss on his husband's lips.

"Ti amo," Italy said before yawning.

"Ich liebe dich auch," Germany said. His eyes began to close and he fell into a peaceful sleep.

________________________________________________________

I think I may actually like this chapter. I'm actually proud of myself. So, school ends for me on June 5th but I have band camp the week after so I'll try to update as much as I can. After that, I can update a shit ton. I love you guys. Thank you so so so much to those of you reading this. ¡Adiós!- VladimirThePansexual~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 60 21
What would you do if you were trapped in a hospital in which it looped space and time itself? The Allies and Axis Powers go delve deeper into this my...
237K 4.4K 54
A book of one-shots, preferences, imagines, you name it. requests are: CLOSED FOREVER Enjoy~ DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters in this...
112K 5.4K 41
Both Hetalia and all characters from it mentioned in this story belong to Hidekaz Himaruya. You belong to you and the plot belongs to me! Ameera also...
10.6K 288 39
You have updated your status! Single [✔️] In a relationship [✔️] Married [✔️] It's just complicated, bro [✔️] And guess what, lovely reader? You're a...