❝ HARRINGTON ❞ ── Multi-Fando...

By munsonsss

HARRINGTON | ❝Turns out I'm a pretty good baby sitter.❞ ━ IN WHICH I share my beloved plots with you, hoping... More

❝ HARRINGTON ❞
❝ VIP'S & BLACKLIST ❞
❝ PLOT RETURNS ❞
❝ STRANGER THINGS ❞
❛ Shadows | Steve Harrington ᵗ ❜
❛ Where Is My Mind? | Steve Harrington ᵃ ❜
❛ Strangers | Nancy Wheeler ᵃ ❜
❛ Black Out Days | Eddie Munson ᵃ ❜
❛ What Once Was | Jonathan Byers ᵗ ❜
❛ Skyfall | Steve Harrington & Eddie Munson ᵃ ❜
❝ HORROR ❞
❛ Brutal | Nick Goode ᵃ ❜
❝ 9-1-1 & 9-1-1 LONE STAR ❞
❛ Walk Through Fire | Evan Buckley ᵗ ❜
❛ Goodbye, See You In Another Life | Evan Buckley ᵗ ❜
❝ MISCELLANEOUS ❞
❛ Live To Rise | Archie Andrews ᵗ ❜
❛ Dark Secrets | Jughead Jones ᵗ ❜
❛ Way Down We Go | Steve McGarrett ᵃ ❜
❛ The Darkness Arrives | No Love Interest ᵃ ❜
❝ CRIMINAL MINDS ❞
❛ True Colors | Spencer Reid ᵃ ❜
❛ Dangerous Days | OC Love Interest ᵃ ❜
❝ THE TWILIGHT SAGA ❞
❛ Something Dark | Jasper Hale ᵗ ❜
❛ Beautiful Delights | Bella Swan ᵃ ❜
❛ Heaven In Hiding | Edward Cullen ᵃ ❜
❝ TEEN WOLF ❞
❝ MARVEL ❞
❛ Against Time | Steve Rogers ᵗ ❜
❛ Death Date | Steve Rogers ᵃ ❜
❛ Time After Time | Steve Rogers ᵃ ❜
❛ Endlessly | Tony Stark ᵗ ❜
❛ Pain | Natasha Romanoff ᵃ ❜
❛ The Last Time | Natasha Romanoff ᵃ ❜
❛ Slip Away | Natasha Romanoff ᵃ ❜
❛ A Different Kind Of Love | Clint Barton ᵃ ❜
❛ From The Ashes | Clint Barton ᵃ ❜
❛ Somebody To Die For | Thor Odinson ᵃ ❜
❛ Dangerous Times | No Love Interest ᵗ ❜
❛ Malevolent | No Love Interest ᵃ ❜
❛ World Gone Mad | No Love Interest ᵃ ❜
❛ Nothing Last Forever | No Love Interest ᵃ ❜
❛ Dark Paradise | Multiple Love Interest ᵗ ❜
❛ Cursed Freedom | Gamora ᵃ ❜
❛ Soldier | Carol Danvers ᵃ ❜
❛ We Don't Have Enough Time | MCU!Peter Parker ᵃ ❜
❛ Bullet In A Gun | Bucky Barnes ᵗ ❜
❛ Genesis | Bucky Barnes ᵃ ❜
❛ Extraordinary | Pietro Maximoff ᵃ ❜
❛ Graveyard | Erik Lehnsherr ᵃ ❜
❝ SUPERNATURAL ❞
❛ Death Is Always Following Us | Dean Winchester ᵃ ❜
❝ HARRY POTTER & FANTASTIC BEASTS ❞
❛ Magic | Harry Potter ᵃ ❜
❛ Electric Love | Fred Weasley ᵃ ❜
❛ Repercussions | Newt Scamander ᵃ ❜
❝ GREY'S ANATOMY ❞
❛ Speak Now | Derek Shepherd ᵗ ❜
❛ A Perfect Ending | Arizona Robbins ᵃ ❜
❝ DCEU ❞
❛ Breath Of Life | Clark Kent ᵃ ❜
❛ Gods and Monsters | Arthur Curry ᵃ ❜
❛ Tide | Harley Quinn ᵃ ❜
❝ THE WALKING DEAD ❞
❛ See You Later | Rick Grimes ᵗ ❜
❛ Running Up That Hill | Glenn Rhee ᵃ ❜
❝ CELEBRITIES ❞
❛ Drunk In Love | Sebastian Stan ᵃ ❜
❛ Without Me | Brie Larson ᵃ ❜
❛ Young Love | Tom Holland ᵗ ❜
❛ Broken Hearts | Chris Evans ᵃ ❜

❛ Ghost Of You | Eddie Munson ᵃ ❜

59 4 0
By munsonsss

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Ghost Of You ( can not be changed )
NAME ━━ Finley "Finn" Stone* ( last name only )
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Eddie Munson
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ August 7th 1966 ( 19 as of Season 4 )
FACECLAIM ━━ Elizabeth Lail*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ Kate Winslet* ( Abigail Stone* ─ Mother / Deceased, Only appears in Flashbacks )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ TV Show / Alternate Universe
TIMELINE ━━ Post-Stranger Things Season 4 ( Act 1 ) with flashback scenes of Stranger Things Season 4.

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝I wish you were still here, I wish I could hold you one more time.❞ ─ Finley Stone ( spoken to Ghost!Eddie)

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝Darling, for you to feel this sad you must have once felt so happy and you will find that feeling again and it will be beautiful.❞ ─ E.K

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Finley Stone talks to a ghost Eddie to find a way to move on from him, but it doesn't work.

SUMMARY ━━ Finley Stone was in the Upside Down when the love of her life died, killed by demo-bats. He had died in her arms after she had told him that he needed to survive for her and for their child. And he tried to hold on, he tried to fight but it wasn't enough. With the defeat of Vecna, Finn found herself pregnant and alone. Sure she had her friends and her family but the one person she needed most was no longer with her. Moving into a home that she and Eddie had talked about buying after graduation she found herself seeing Eddie. He would remind her of the easy times before Vecna happened. He would share memories with her that she thought she had forgotten. Finn wanted Eddie back, she wanted the love of her life back. And it was something that was far from possible but one night she had gotten her dream.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ This follows the song Ghost Of You by 5 Seconds of Summer.

─ For the purpose of this story Eddie will be 20 years old.

─ Finn is told by everyone that Eddie had died, but in reality he was stuck in a coma and that's why Finn sees his ghost.

─ This takes place after the events of Season 4, Max does not die, they win. Vecna is killed and stopped.

─ Most of the memories that ghost!Eddie makes her remember are the ones that lead up to them battling in the Upside Down, so scenes like where we first meet Eddie, or the boat house scene, can be used. You can also have scenes earlier on in their relationship like when they meet, how they got together stuff like that.

─ Finn and the gang manage to get Eddie back into their world and they manage to get him to a hospital. For his safety until his name can be cleared the town is told that he died, that includes Finn and Uncle Wayne (but he finds out later on that Eddie's in a coma). The rest of the gang however know he's alive. Uncle Wayne and Dustin are the only ones at the time who know she is pregnant.

─ Finn and Eddie already have an established relationship. And she is a year younger than Eddie. They've been together for about 4 years and had plans to get married.

─ Eddie knew he wanted a family with Finn, however he never came out and said it because he was afraid he wouldn't be a good dad, or even a good husband.

─ Finn will see Eddie's ghost until his spirit returns to his body and he wakes up. Dustin and Wayne will be with him in the hospital when he wakes up and he'll ask for Finn.

─ While her nickname is Finn, Eddie called her Finnie for as long as he's known her.

─ She spend's the duration of her pregnancy talking to Ghost!Eddie. Steve and Nancy are there for her and the baby getting anything she or the baby needs. Wayne stops by a lot to check on her and the baby and make sure there getting whatever they need.

─ Finn will have a daughter, and she'll be about 6 months old when she finally meets her dad.

─ No, Eddie does not actually die in this fic but the oc doesn't know that he's alive. During that time he was in recovery from the demo-bat bites and everyone was trying to clear his name so he could go home to Finn and his baby.

─ The earthquakes can still happen however Max, does not die. Jason will die in the Earthquakes and they will make him the suspect, and the known murderer of the three victims plus the attempt to kill Max.

─ Max will make a recovery, she will not lose her eyesight her bones will be broken slightly. When she's healed she does often stop by to visit Finn. Like Finn she too doesn't know that Eddie survived. Really the only ones who know that Eddie is alive, is Steve, Dustin, Nancy, Robin, and Hopper.

─ Finn experiences a lot of past memories with Eddie.

─ The book will end with the two reuniting and Eddie meeting his daughter.

─ For context the reason that she didn't want to lose Eddie is because she had heard from her mother that her father had died before she was born. Her mom only appears in flashbacks as she died at the hands of a Demogorgon attack which is what pulled Finn into the fight against the Upside Down.

─ She's known Eddie since they were kids and when she lost her mother she pulled away from him, and he fought like hell to pull her back to him. And when she finally did come back to him they started to date each other.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
episode from stranger
things?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 3.4K 78
❤️
1.2M 55.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
85.8K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
29.7K 2.1K 51
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...