Shinoshi Yagi

By Animebigfan1234

What if all might has a son and nobody knew about it except all might, Easerhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Sir... More

Shinoshi Yagi
Chpt 1. The Beginning
Chpt 2 Kid Shinoshi gets his quirks
Chpt 3 Trainning
Edited: All About me |A/N|
Chpt 4 Moving in
Chpt 5 FULL COWL
Chpt. 6 Learning how to fly
Chpt 7 Wolf Manipulation Trainning
Wolf |A/N|
Mistake
Chpt 8 Father's Day
Chpt 9 Martial Arts
Chpt 10 Wrestling
Chpt 11 LEARNING
Chpt 12 New Smash
Chpt. 13 New Member/Revenge
Chpt 14. Pet?/Hospital?
Chpt. 15 Leaving?/ Joining?
Halloween Special 🎃 [Please Read]
Chpt. 16 My Past
New Info | MUST READ |
New Appearance. | MUST READ|
Chpt. 17 Midnight Training/Phone?
Chpt 18. Omoikane Training
Chpt 19. Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri
Chpt. 20 Aizawa Trainning/ Moonwalk
Christmas Special 🎅🎄🎁 [Please Read]
Chpt. 21 Yamada Training/ Gift
chpt. 23 Becoming Members or not?
chpt 23 Melissa & David Shield
Chpt 24. End of RAW
Chpt 25 Battle/Party/ Apology
Chpt 26 Kurogiri training/tests
Chpt 27. AFO Training
Chpt. 28 Meeting
Not a chapter, just want to point it out
Chpt 29 Clone #1
Chpt 30 Friday Night / A new discovery
Chpt 31 Meeting 2
Chpt 32 Preparation
Chpt 33 RAW championship belt
Chpt 34 Offer 1 / Upgrade
Chpt 35 Woopsie
Chpt 36. Argument
Chpt 37 Principal Nezu a teacher?!
Chpt 38 Thirteen Training
Chpt 39 First Mission
Chpt 40 Sports Event
Chpt 41 Unexpected
Chpt 42 What Have You Done?!
Chpt 43. Trial
Chpt 45 Juvenile/ Psych ward
Chpt 46. Katsuki Bakugou/ Breakup
Chpt 47 Memories
Chpt 48
Chpt 49 Villainie
Chpt 50 Punishment
Chpt 51 Community Service
Chpt 52 She knows
Chpt 54 Who goes there?!
Chpt 55 Katsuro Vampishimi
Chpt 56 Underground City
Chpt 57 Is this True?
Chpt 58 Vampishimi Cave

Chpt 44. Akita Hanataka

30 0 0
By Animebigfan1234

___________________________

Narrative POV

Strange activities that's been going on since Shinoshi turned ten years old. It all ended with him going to court for almost killing Yasha's family and it was all recored on the news. Everyone in Japan knows now. Outside of Japan? A few or a couple might know. Melissa and David shield saw it happening on the news and are very disappointed.

Everyone that knew Shinoshi knows what he did. What perked people interest when they flip the switches on the TV, computer or laptop was seeing the title "All Might's son accused in court." Just seeing the word All Might peeked a lot of people.

Even so, it played on the massive screen on the buildings, and TV's placed in stores. It was all over the news in public.

Afterwards everyone won't stop talking about it. They were shocked to see that All Might's son actually did that.

Izuku Midoriya doesn't fully know of what Shinoshi really is. All he knows that he's his favorite hero son. That's only part that he see in him. He did act like him. So he thought he will be all mighty and happy like his idols. It turns out this is his real self. He felt pity towards All Might when he heard him talking of how sad for his son. He understands fully of how hard it is to raise a child while being a pro hero. It was wrong for Shinoshi to do that.

And as you can see, Izuku Midoriya is obviously on All Might side.

Everyone is. Nobody is on Shinoshi side, except some people that he knows, and some that he doesn't know.

I think you can already guess who it is.

3rd POV

It is the night of the aftermath of the court. Shinoshi is in his room, standing in the middle with the lights off and the moon shining through his curtains, with every flash of lighting. In his right hand is a rope.

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️

Suicidal, yelling, Cursing, and Abuse.

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️

Shinoshi:This is the only way......this is the only way to get out of this situation.

The boy tied the rope into a noot but failed to do it. So he looked it up on Google: "How do you make a noose?"

All google was given out mental healthcare. Need help? Call number? Suicidal hotline.  All that except helping him how to make one.

He hit the table out of frustration. Instead he tried to make it again with a lot of struggles.

After about fifteen minutes, he finally made one.

Shinoshi: Fifteen minutes of my life waisted making this....

The boy throw the rope over the section of his ceiling and tide the ends to it.

How he got up there?

He used a chair and his tail to bring him up higher.

He grabs the noose and put it over his head.

Shinoshi:Time to join the others... I'm coming to join you Mom.....

A tear went down his face. Seeing him about to end his life, just to avoid going into juvi and psycho wards for eight months. Also not wanting to face the public and Master, Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

He is giving up his life, career, his mother's path, villain, wrestling, most importantly leaving his loved ones left behind. All for this.

Then Shinoshi jumped out of the chair and went down with the noose tighting his neck very tight.

For some odd reason ......

He's still alive.

Shinoshi doesn't feel like air is cutting him off. All he feel is his neck tighting him very tight.

Shinoshi POV

Why on earth am I not dying?! I did this right didn't I?!

I move my body and neck to try to make myself suffocate.

I don't feel suffocation.

Come on, you stupid body! Kill me! I'm trying to kill myself! Why can't I die.

I started panicking trying to kill myself and tears in my eyes. I'm only crying out of frustration.

Come on! I want to kill myself! I want to join my Mother!!!

-----------

Meanwhile

Inside All Might's room. He is sitting down on the chair reading a book about: " How to take care a spoiled child"

He was taking notes on every page being careful not miss anything important. When all of a sudden his ears started to twitch really hard. It's worse when his son stomach patch a hole on the "rocky rocks."

What the hell is Shinoshi doing in his room?! Yelled All Might.

All Might dropped the book to use his hands to hold on to his ears out of pain. He can feel his hearing starting to disappear, only to hear ringing. Blood is trickling down all the way to his shirt.

All Might finally got himself to stand up and ran out the door in his fast speed pace to his son's bedroom. He open the slid door, breaking it.

He sees his son struggling trying to kill himself. He rush in there and got him down while ripping the noose off of his neck.

All Might is furious.

All Might:*furious* WHAT THE HELL?! WERE YOU THINKING?! WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF TO AVOID YOUR CONSEQUENCES? IT'S ONLY EIGHT MONTHS NOT A FULL ON YEAR OR TEN YEARS!!! WHY ARE YOU SOO DUMB?! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FACE IT AND FACE THE WORLD OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. EVERYONE HATES YOU, THE PUBLIC, THE CITIZENS, WRESTLING PARTNERS, THE PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW, ALL HATE YOU! DO YOU THINK KILLING YOURSELF WILL MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE?! YOU STUPID CHILD?! WHY CAN'T YOU THINK ANYTHING RIGHT?! YOUR A FAILURE! I MEANT WHAT I SAID INSIDE THE COURTROOM AND WHISPERING WORDS TO YOU. I DO NOT REGRET AT ALL. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!

The boy is covering his ears from loudness from his father's voice. While crying to himself not killing himself fast enough for his father came in.

Outside Shinoshi's door is Nakamura, omoikane, butler, himari, and co-workers. They're all standing watching the scene.

Nakamura:You know I think All Might is starting to become abusive. If I was in his position, I would comfort him. Not yell at the top of his lungs.

Butler: Everything is going downhill. Shinoshi may have did something wrong, but I would at least comfort him.

One of the co-workers:How dare All Might make us not comfort shinoshi. He is going through soo many things. He needs comfort.

All Might notice that his son is covering his ears. In his eyes he see him not listening to him and trying hard not to pay attention to what he's saying.

The father forcibly grabbed his son's arms and bring them done, earning a crack from his shoulders.

Shinoshi:ow~

All Might:*furious* SO, NOW YOUR NOT LISTENING TO ME. AND WHAT TO PAY ATTENTION SO YOU CAN GO ON YOUR OWN WAY! I AM TELLING YOU TO NOT EVEN DARE TRY TO KILL YOURSELF TO AVOID YOUR CONSEQUENCES AGAIN OR I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND. YOU JUST WANT TO GO ON YOUR OWN DAMN WAY LIKE AN ADULT MAKING THEIR OWN DECISIONS. YOU'RE NOT AN ADULT! YOU'RE A KID! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO BECOME A HERO, IF YOUR NOT EVEN ACTING LIKE ONE? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO TEACH YOU, IF YOU CAN'T ACT LIKE ONE? YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR THAT LEVEL. YOUR AT THE BOTTOM! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSEDLY TAKE YOUR MOTHER'S PATH, IF YOUR NOWHERE NEAR IT! HUH?! EVEN IF YOU WERE TAKING MY PATH, YOU WOULD FAIL AS A HERO. IF YOU WASN'T BORN WITH ONE FOR ALL AND I GAVE YOU THE OPTION TO TAKE MY QUIRK TO TRAIN IT TO THE MAX TO SHOW ME YOUR WORTHY, I WOULDN'T GIVE IT YOU! YOU DON'T HAVE THE POTENTIAL! YOU DON'T HAVE THE SPIRIT! YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AT ALL! YOU ARE JUST A SPOILED BRAT THAT DOESN'T ANY PATH TO GO TO. HELL, YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! HOW ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CARE OF OTHERS, IF YOU ARE GOING AROUND TRYING TO KILL PEOPLE FOR YOUR REPUTATION?! KILLING THE FAMILY OF FOUR WAS WRONG EST REASON TO DO SO. YOU HAD NO RIGHT. IF THEY DID-

Shinoshi: STOP! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

The boy managed to get out of the group and ran to the door. His father grabbed his left arm and yank him to the wooden part of the bed. His son head hit the wooden part on the back of his head and his left shoulder became dislocated at the amount of strength All Might use to yank his son.

Shinoshi:*sob* My....shoulder....

Nakamura:See what I mean? All might is becoming an abusive father.

Himari:All he need is to drink tons of beer then he'll be a full blown abusive/drunk father.

All Might:*furious* DON'T EVEN DARE THINKING ABOUT RUNNING AWAY! I WAS STILL TALKING TO YOU! IT'S RUDE TO STOP SOMEONE AT THE MIDDLE OF THEIR SENTENCE!

Shinoshi:*whimpers* I need to get out of here. I can't handle this. This is too much for me...

The boy created a portal underneath without his father noticing. He decided to use the training Kurogiri gave him. He try soo hard doing it in his head, but it's hard to concentrate when All Might is constantly yelling at him.

Heck, it's surprising All Might haven't cracked his voice. Anyone would.

A portal created beneath Shinoshi and he fell into it. He did it. He finally made a portal in his head.

⚠️ Trigger Warning end ⚠️

The people and animals at the doorway saw that and cheer lightly. They immediately started to move out the way and go their separate ways, avoiding just in case if All Might sped out of the room without warning.

All they heard was a loud scream from All Might. Himari went to see and see All Might on the ground down on all fours like he lost his wife.

-------

Where shinoshi head to?

He is heading to the graveyard. He is running through the rain while lighting is striking every minute. Puddles being splashed by every step he takes. His tuffs are slightly bending down. They are no longer all the way up, there are slightly bending down.

He finally made it to the graveyard and heads to where his mother's statue with the words written there. His feet gave up and his knees went to the ground. Hands and knees on the floor as he looked at his mother's grave.

Tears keeps spilling his eyes as he cries his eyes out. Remembering the memories of his short time with his mother. He wish she was alive longer so they can create more memories. He miss her dearly. It's sad that he only known her for two years.

Shinoshi:Mother.....I wish you were here.

He then felt a ghostly hand on his back.

He looks behind him to see.....his mother.

She slowly floats beside him and smile down at him.

The boy was shocked to see it. The first he did was hug her. As in pounce at her at a tempt to hug her.

Instead he went through her and slid face first onto the ground.

Hanataka: Pfft-hahaha I'm sorry, I forgot to be completely visible to myself.

Shinoshi:*sniff* *sniff*

The dead wolf hero went over to her son infront of him. She uses her hand to bring him up. All there is on her son face is full of tears and dirt.

Wolfpuluse is fully visible to him. She wiped his tears with her broken, bloody hand.

Shinoshi looked up and immediately backed away shocked to see his mother's body. He didn't see her like that when he was about to hug her. His tears covered his eyes, Thus making it blurry.

He puts his hand over his mouth.

I'm such a horrible person! Thought Shinoshi.

Hanataka:Your not a horrible person.

Shinoshi: Y-y-you can hear....my thoughts?

His mother move her head up and down.

Shinoshi:But...I am a horrible person. Look at what I did to you. I killed you. It's my fault. 

Hanataka:It is not your fault. It is fate, son.

Shinoshi: No. It is my fault. I am the one that made you not live anymore. Not letting become more into motherhood. Cause pain to the others. Especially to one of your friends that committed suicide. I'm such a failure as a son to you. And a failure of being your chosen one. I'm soo sorry.

Hanataka: Your not a failure. And I should be the one apologizing.

Shinoshi:W-What? What do you mean?

Hanataka: I should've appeared when you were going through rough times. I already showed myself to the others and they said I should do it to you first. I was going to, but decided against it. Ever since then I've been waiting for the right time. Despite everyone mad at me getting tired everytime I told them that ' I'm waiting for the right time.'I managed to wait and get through it. It is my fault your not getting the correctly comfort. I'm sorry I haven't been the right dead mother I should've been. I hope you find the right time to forgive me. Just like I how I found the right time to show up to you.

Shinoshi:Mom...this is the right time. Especially what I'm going through right now. It's still my fault for not letting you get to know me longer and you longer. We only known eachother for two years and there's not really that much memories you can remember, because of me.

Hanataka: Actually, I've been watching you. I may not been able to fully show myself to you, but that doesn't mean I can't watch my son.

Shinoshi:You watch me?

Hanataka:Of course. What else would I be doing as a ghost? Yes, I can create paranormal activities. I can also spend qualities time with my friends.

Shinoshi:If that's the case, then why are they still mad at me for your death?

Hanataka:I guess the reason for that. They want me to fully be with them. Not looking like this. Maybe the death be more peaceful then dying from your monstrous form. I don't care about how I died. I love it!

Shinoshi:???

Hanataka:The pain of receiving it was painful, but at least I have better battle scars and death than Nana Shimura.

Shinoshi:Your not mad at the way you died?

Hanataka:Are you kidding?! I love the scars that I have as a ghost. I look soo cool.

Shinoshi:???

Hanataka: There's one thing that you don't know about me is that I'm weird. Haru and I are weird. Kayama is part of our weird club. She is soo used to it, she only see it as normal for us and not concerning. Kayama known Haru and I more than the other guys. That's including your father.

Shinoshi:Your not mad or disappointed about the injuries I gave you?

Hanataka:Like I said, I love the injuries. Plus this make us twinsies!

Shinoshi:Twinsies?

Hanataka:Look at us! Me and you are decked with problems! Well, not as worse as mine-

All of a sudden she was hugged by her son. She was surprised at first but soon cracked a smile and hugged back.

She whispers into her son's wolves ears.

Hanataka:Calm your heart, Shinoshi.

Shinoshi:*sniff*

Hanataka: Don't worry. I'll be with you this time. *sniff* I will comfort, watch over, help with anything, and most importantly......be an mother for you....Always.

______________________________________

Words: 2598

4/16/23

(A/N: I'll draw her soon of what she currently looks like as a ghost. Or if anyone wants to try and draw her injuries. After that I'll come back and edit this. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.1K 47
When Y/n is orphaned at the age of ten because of the lack of action of the Number 1 Hero All Might, she develops a hatred towards the smiling hero. ...
113K 4.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
86.9K 2.3K 55
"Just because my dad is the number one hero, doesn't mean I was born to follow in his footsteps." -Yagi [Y/N] ⁙ Yagi [Y/N] the secret daughter of Yag...
604K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...