Family Secrets Part 2

By Bad4Lov

This is book 2 from "Family Secrets" we continue to follow Karen through her journey of healing after the maj... More

Heart-to-heart
Cracked open
Miss You
Keep moving forward
Growing Pains
Have you noticed?
I was you P1
I was You P2
What happened?
Read the room
They didn't P1.
They Didn't P2
They Didn't P3
They Didn't P4
We didn't know
She's here fightin'
I'm Sorry P1
I'm Sorry P2
The Surprise P1
The Surprise P2
The Surprise P3
Return to the roots
My Babies
You're being difficult
I'm Sorry P3
Back to Work
Opening Up
A blasts from the past
You Can't Be Serious
Shopping Spree
Artsy
Stay Ready
Stay ready P2
Why?!
Am I?
By a Thread
Everything's falling apart
Fix it Jesus
Give It To The Lord
Lord, Give Me A Praying Spirit
A Secret Place
Jesus Heals
We're trying
Its not fair
Jesus will work it out
Work Flow P1
Work Flow P2
Things are getting better?
The truth revealed P1.
The Truth Revealed P2
Already lookin' better?!
What's wrong?
Is it my fault?
Things are good
Things are good P2
Are you alright?
Is it a dream??
To be or not to be?
We're getting closer
Then there was three
Somethings are better left unsaid?
The night before
The Court Case P1
The Court Case P2
Court Case Day 2: P3
Court Case Day 3: P4
Court case Day 4: P5
Court Case Day 4 continued
Court Case Day 5: P5
The verdict
The beating
Being vulnerable
Is it over?
Making amends
Karinda
Living
Love Life
Jailbirds...
Who did it?
Trying to get there P1
Trying to get there P2
Witnessing
Help
There's a shift in the atmosphere
Dreaming Of You...
Dreams are gone??
Hurt feelings
Hurt feelings P2
Hurt Feelings P3
Hurt feelings P4
Hurt Feelings P5
Hurt Feelings P6
Are you for real?!
Forgive and move on
What are we gonna do?
We're working on it
Welcome home
Whats going on?
Goodbye High School
Who?!

Love-to-Love

294 16 29
By Bad4Lov

Notes: Drew and Karen welcomes each other back and she gets a little too excited.

TRIGGER WARNING: SMUTTTT!!!

It's been 2 months later and Karen and Drew finally had some time to there selves once again.

And the doctor had been gave them the okay to have relations but they just wanted to wait a little while longer because she didn't want to get pregnant again right after having twins. So, she talked to Drew about getting her tubes tied even though he didn't want but he understood.

But now they could love on each other in peace.

Here, Drew was opening up, Karen's legs wide open putting her face in between them and using his tongue to treat her as if she was a delicious dessert to be had with her hands pushing his head in between her legs.

Karen was jumping on Drew's manhood with the both of her hands planted onto his chest while he grabbed them kissing her fingers and sucking on them.

"Oooh!" Karen screamed out with her eyes fluttering and Drew looked to see his wife creaming on him. "Mmhmm keep going." Drew moaned as he continued to keep doing what he did to her.

"UGHHH!" Karen hollered out and that's the only thing she could do because she had missed him so much with him being inside of her all the way.

And then she stopped grinding for a moment and started grinding deep on his member making them both groan while Drew just laid there letting Karen take over since she was so eager to ride him.

"Ughhhh Babyyyy." Karen moaned out scratching his chest. "I'm cumming!" Karen cried since she was still grinding on him but then, Drew smirked lifting his chest up  surprising her once again with the quick change making her scream out, "Noo!" Because she was almost there.

But Drew what he was doing as he flipped his wife to have her in missionary style. But instead of her laying on the bed. He was holding her supporting her back while he was still in his same position from the bed and was ramming into her making her eyes roll back and causing her to mumble insensible words making her feel something even greater rush through her body and he hit that spot she squirted everywhere.

And, Drew just held his wife there shaking and trembling "Fuhhh-Dreww!" Karen whined holding onto him as best as she could until he picked her up by her waist and put her back against the wall and started going in on her while lightly choking her neck causing her to babble and whimper. "Drewww!" Karen tried to warn since now his fingers were going inside of her just flicking her clit for more pleasure.

"OHHH!" Karen screamed throwing her head back while Drew worked himself inside of her while he had pinned her up against the wall. "Drewww!" Karen started stuttering and mumbling over and over again. "Drewww....DADDYYY!" Karen hollered out at him until they both came at the same time and Karen just had to wrap her legs around her man's waist since her toes were curling and she thought bout sure she was gonna fall. But he had her. 

Once they were done with that position, Drew had placed them back on the bed with Karen being face down, ass up. He was eating her from the back like she was some groceries before he stuck it in. Then when he finally stuck it in after making sure that his manhood was all nice and slick for her he slowly gave her some long, teasing, painful dick strokes. "Drewww." Karen whined. "Stop teasing me." She cried wanting it.

"You want it?!" Drew asked her smacking her booty all hard. "Yess." Karen cried with him gettin' ready to push Karen's face all the way into the comforter and so, he did just that without warning and just shoved it on in there making her scream which caused her to lift up her head to look back at him biting her lip. "Yess daddy." Karen cried loving that Drew did that.

"You want this dick?!" Drew questioned her as he pulled her hair back only to shove her face into the mattress. "Mmhmm!" Karen moaned enjoying this a bit too much.

While Drew pounded away into his wife knowing exactly what she wanted hearing her moan after every time he would slam into her. It was like Drew was going crazy on her but she didn't mind this rough side of Drew if anything Karen was trying to throw her booty back on the dick.

But Drew wouldn't let her and every time she tried to he would always punish her by slapping her booty. "Calm you self down." Drew told her smacking her booty again making it all red for her but that wasn't doing nothing but turning her on even more. It was as if Karen was a little bit too excited. But it was okay because they were married and she had every right to be excited.

"HARDER, DADDY!" Karen cried out to him as he smacked her butt cheeks giving her what she had wanted. "That's right cream all over daddy's friend." Drew said with him still being inside of her. Then he shoved her head down again and started pounding inside of her and it was like Karen had never experienced this side of Drew before but she was loving it and didn't want him to stop. "YESSSS DADDYYY HARDERRR." Karen cried. "DEEPER GO DEEPERRR!" Karen hollered out at him again while gasping because she could now feel Drew all the way to her chest.

And while he was ramming himself into his wife like the energizer bunny the bed was just a shaking and banging on the walls. And they were so glad that the kids weren't home because they might've heard how Drew was destroying Karen's walls with her screaming at the top of her lungs as if she was in pain. But she wasn't she was just enjoying herself so much.

Once they started grunting together they knew what time it was they knew they was about to cum together. So, Drew held onto Karen's booty tightly making her cum on him causing her to whine. "Babyyy!" Karen whined while closing her eyes and grabbing onto the comforters.

Then after that he came right inside of her finally cumming inside of her how he had wanted too. "Ughhh take all that." He said as he was caressing her booty cheeks slowly slipping out of her and Karen had turned around to suck his manhood getting Drew off one last time.

After their sexy time happened, Karen and Drew was just laying in each other's arms with Karen finally wrapped around her mind since she's been waiting do every since she was pregnant with the twins. Of course the twins had to stay in the hospital for one month before coming home because of the drug usage that she had did while she was pregnant with them and so, they had to weened off of it. The babies did have tremors which everyone in the family was getting used too especially, N'ylani and Ace.

The first time that Ace had seen his cousins shake at different times he thought that they were cold and offered, Karen his blanket for them handing it off to her saying "hmmp" which was his version of saying "here" but Karen just had to smile at him and kiss him on his cheek for being so sweet while she was holding J.Drew. "Is he cold?!" He asked her and Karen just shook her head no. "He's just a little sick." Karen said not knowing how else to explain it to him. "I hug my mommy when she does that so-so is my mommy sick?" Ace asked his nana and Karen ain't know what to say since it seemed that Faith never really talked to him about why she does that so, Karen just nodded her head hoping that Ace would forget. But knowing him he was too smart for that.

So, once Karen had settled her twins after she was done breastfeeding them at the same time she had burped them and put them in there cribs.

She had looked over how cute and adorable her little blessings were sometimes she would watch them in the crib together just holding hands while they slept or staring at each other for no reason in the day time and just smiling at each other having that twin bond they had.

Already, Karen could tell that Kierra was a daddy's girl and would crocodile tears for him whenever she would hear her daddy's voice after coming home from work and Drew would go right to her picking her up.

It was like baby Kiki had Drew wrapped around his finger already.

"Heyyy baby girlll." Drew said to his two month old daughter who was smiling her toothless grin at her daddy already reaching for him with her little arms stretched out towards him while she was laying down.

"Daddy's here." Drew said holding Kierra and already having her bottle beside him just in case.

"She's been crying for you all day." Karen playfully said seeing that Ki was now calm and was just grinning away. "What about J.Drew?!" Drew asked her. "Respectively, he's attached to my hip. I just got him to be down for a nap." Karen said because J.Drew was the one that was mostly clingly to Karen while Kierra was clingy with her father.

"You've been giving mama a hard time?!" Drew asked his baby girl as he was just pecking her cheeks while Drew properly held her.

"Noooo I know you didn't." Drew said making silly faces with his baby girl causing her to giggle.

While Drew was bonding with Kierra after coming home from work, Karen was walking around the house getting ready to sit down since, Drew was now home.

But while she was walking to her seat something had caught her eye as she was looking out of the window. It was a familiar figure was far into the background but it was kind of blurry since it was raining outside.

Karen didn't know who that was but she had this unnerving feeling that she couldn't shake off.

So, she decided to try to ignore it closing up all her window blinds since it was getting to be dark out and the sun was setting and she had made sure that all of her doors and windows were locked.

Notes:

What did y'all think about this chapter?

Did y'all enjoy the smut?  🌚

What did y'all think about the little fluff I gave y'all with Ace and then with the twins?

Who do y'all think was outside or do y'all think that Karen is seeing things again?

Thoughts or Comments?

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 333 37
Karen faces the biggest challenges she's ever came across in her life and it puts her marriage in danger.
10.9K 489 16
This is the sequel to How To Love. Over the years everything has changed. Watch as the family either comes together or falls apart as each individual...
18.1K 736 48
BOOK 2 from hiding secrets, to spilling the truth. hailey and jack are back at it again, just in a different country, and some added obstacles. **lo...
18.8K 1.7K 100
If you've been reading my series "Family Secrets" this is the last installment. Now Karen and Drew have all their kids under one roof and are watchin...