Nintendo Main Story 1: Ocarin...

Par ldlove3

Peach is the princess of Mushroom Kingdom who lived a normal, perfect life. All of that changes when a family... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48/Last Chapter

Chapter 32

21 0 0
Par ldlove3

We were inside the Death Mountain Crater, with all the lava and rock around us. We walked halfway across the bridge when Sheik jumped down from one of the rocks above us.

"It is something that grows over time. A true friendship; a feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time. The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go. This song is dedicated to the power of the heart. Listen to the Bolero of Fire." Sheik pulled out her harp and played the cheerful, yet powerful tune. Link pulled out his ocarina and played along with her. When the two played it together, there was a bond that I had never seen between them. Passion sturred about throughout the song. I enjoyed the song so much that I started to hum to it. The rhythm stopped.  Sheik put her harp away. "Link, I'll see you again." Link started to walk over to her when fire came between the two of them. Sheik backed away from the fire and hit another one of her Deku nuts onto the ground. The fire and Sheik disappeared.

We continued on into the Temple and went into the left door of the entrance room. In front of us was Darunia.

"Who's there?" Darunia said. "Is that you Link?" He squinted over. "It really is you! You and your friends have grown so big since I last saw you! I want to have a man-to-man talk with you but now's not the time. Ganondorf is causing trouble on Death Mountain again! He has revived the evil, ancient dragon Volvagia! On top of that, he is going to feed my people to that evil dragon as a warning to other races that might resist him. If that fire-breathing dragon escapes from the mountain, all of Hyrule will become a burning wasteland! I will go on ahead to try to seal up the evil dragon. I'm concerned though because I don't have the legendary hammer, but I have no choice."

"Let us come with you!" I said. "It could be dangerous! We could help!"

"I'm asking you to do this as my sworn brothers. While I'm trying to deal with the dragon, please save my people! The prisoners' cells are in the opposite direction. I'm counting on you." Darunia rushed into the next door across the room.

"I feel like we should go in there and help him anyway though..." I said.

"He'll be alright Daisy." Navi said. "Besides, we need to save the other Gorons first. That's what he wants, even if it costs him his own life."

I nodded in agreement.

So we went back into the entrance room and entered the right door.

"How the heck are we going to find everyone?!" I said.

"We'll split up again." Navi said.

"Oh c'mon! I don't wanna have to again!" Rosalina said.

"It's fine!" Link said. "Besides, it'll be faster this way. Daisy, do you wanna come with me this time?"

"Sure!"

"I'll go with Samus." Navi said.

"You're leaving me with Peach?" Peach gave Rosalina a glare. "Well, It's better than being stuck with hyper girl over there.

"Oh yeah!" I started to stomp over there while Link held me back.

"Can we just get going?" Peach said. "We gotta save those Gorons!" Everyone stopped and nodded. I gave Rosalina a glare before walking off with Link.

"C'mon Link!" I said. "We don't need that dumb Prima Donna over there."

Rosalina tried to run over to me to give me a piece of her mind, but Peach grabbed onto her shirt and walked off, dragging Rose along with her. I felt bad for Peach having to deal with her...

Link and I entered a few rooms and found a Goron behind metal bars. Link hit the switch and the gates suddenly opened.

"Are you releasing me? Am I free to go?"

"Yep!" I said.

"Oh thank you so much! I'll give you this key for freeing me! It leads to one of the rooms in this temple." The Goron handed Link the key. "And please find my other friends. Again, thank you so much!" The Goron walked out and left.

"I love helping people." I said. "It's pretty neat sometimes." I gave Link a big smile. He gave a smile back to me.

"You know." Link said. "My sister has a pretty cool best friend." I gave him an even bigger smile.

"I know! I AM pretty cool!" I said. We both giggled.

We walked from room to room and found quite a few Gorons. We went back into the main room and found everyone else.

"Have you found any?" Link said.

"Yeah!" Samus said. "About three of them."

"We found four." Peach replied.

"Six. How many more do you think there is?" I said.

"I'm not sure..." Link replied. "Maybe we should find the rest together now..."

"Maybe." Navi said. "We don't seem to be getting anywhere."

We went into the room on the right together and entered a room with wire gates and lava below us. As soon as we stepped onto the wire gates, fire appeared behind us and was starting to head towards us.

"Run!" Link said. We ran to the platforms as fast as possible and just barely reached it before it touched us. We entered into the next room and saw that there was fire on the upper platform in the center of the room. A figure made of fire appeared before us.

"Flare Dancer!" Navi said. "Remove the core from its body composed of fire, then attack the core!"

"Got it!" Link said. The Flare Dancer jumped down from the platform and spun around in a circle. As it was about to attack with its fire, Link pulled its core out. The Flare Dancer disappeared and the core tried to avoid contact with us by running on its legs around the room. Link hit it once and it jumped into the fire. The Flare Dancer came back out of the fire, except it's fire was now blue. Link pulled out the core again and hit it with the first strike of his sword. The core once again jumped back into the fire and the Flare Dancer was green now. The Flare Dancer skated around the room and as Link was trying to get its core out again, the fire from it caught onto Link's tunic. As Link was about to panic, he paused and saw the fire disappear off of the tunic. He remembered what Goron Link told him. As soon as the Flare Dancer stopped, Link pulled out its core once more and hit it. The core now disappeared along with the fire on the platform. We walked onto the platform and it started to rise up. We landed into a small room with a chest in the center of it. Link opened the chest and found a hammer inside of it!

"The Megatron Hammer! From the legend!" Navi said.

"Oh yeah!" I shouted out. "Hey look!" They looked over. There was yet another Goron. I hit the switch. "Hey you! How many of you are there in this temple?"

"Um...about... I know! Myself included, there would be fourteen of us."

"Really?! Hey! I think we got them all!" I said.

"Oh thank you for helping me and my friends! Without you, we would have been eaten by that dragon! Thank you! I know where to go now!" The Goron walked out of the room with excitement on his face.

"Well I guess we can go and help Darunia now." Navi said.

"Let's get this dragon!" I shouted.

We went back to where we saw Darunia and entered into the next room. As we walked to the center of the room, I realized it was darker than the other rooms.

"You guys? I think he's in here..." The lava lit up and the ground below us started to shake. One of the holes in the ground had fire coming out of it and a long creature came out of the hole. "Yep! It is him!!!!" Volvagia flew above us and breathed out fire from his mouth. He landed into one of the holes. "Hey you guys!" I said. "He's gonna come out of there next I bet!" I pointed over to one of the holes and sure enough, Volvagia came out. Link and Samus ran over to hit him.

"How did you know that?" Navi said.

"Because she's the queen of luck and guessing!" Peach said.

Link stroke his sword towards his head. It sunk back into the hole.

"Over there!" Volvagia came out of a different hole. As he flew to the ceiling of the room, the ground began to shake again. Rocks started to fall down on us.

"Everyone! Hang onto the edge of the platform!" Link said. We all headed to an edge of it and held on with our hands while the rocks were falling down onto the platform. The rocks stopped falling down and Volvagia came back down and went into a hole.

"I think it's...over there!" I shouted out. Fire came from the hole I pointed to. Link rushed over along with Samus and Rosalina. Volvagia came out of the hole and they had to dodge his fire. Link then hit it with his Megatron Hammer and Volvagia was paralyzed. Samus shot it four times with her laser gun and he threw up his head. This kept going like this a few times until the battle was officially over. Volvagia turned into bones and dust. There was a blue light in front of us.

"Where's Darunia?" Peach said.

"He's probably in here!" Navi replied. We entered into the blue light.

We landed into the Chamber of Sages and Darunia appeared on the Fire Emblem.

"Thank you brothers! I really appreciate what you did. I thank you on behalf of the entire Goron race!" He looked over at Link. "You turned out to be a real man, just as I thought you would. By the way, I, the wild Darunia, turned out to be the great Sage of Fire! Isn't that funny brothers? Well, this must be what they call 'destiny'. Nothing has made me happier than helping you all seal the evil here. Hey brothers! Take this! This is a medallion that contains the power of the fire spirits, and my friendship!" Darunia pulled out the Fire Medallion and handed it over to Link. "Don't forget. Now all of you and I are true brothers!" 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.3K 389 30
"Princess!" he yelled after her. "Where are you going?" "Back to the castle," she replied without stopping. "Not by yourself you're not!" "I'm sorry...
18.2K 330 13
Shortly after a jewel heist in the Mushroom Kingdom, the eight criminals and conspirators to the many felonies had been caught and imprisoned by the...
11.1K 325 34
A Legend of Zelda fan fiction. Princess Zelda is engaged to the Gerudo Prince, Ganondorf, though knows that it will only bring Hyrule to destruction...
103 2 6
Princess Peach is the beloved Ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom. Dressed in pink and lace with a voice that could shattered glass. She like everything ne...