It's Time To Go // Criston Co...

By rissarosewrites

Aislynn Hightower tried to help her little sister Alicent, while she navigated the capital. But Aislynns husb... More

1. I Don't Bet On Losers
2. I'm Not Asking To Marry Him
3. Amoret
4. Shameless
5. Stay
6. Sister Superior for Sale
7. Give her a Cookie not a Cock
8. What Were you thinking? Dragons
9. La, La, La, I can't Hear you
10. Never Find Love
11. Moody Lil Bitch
12. Broken Like Me
13. People You Know, To People You Don't
14. Eat my Desires in Chocolate
15. Should Have Been A Warning
16. Drunk Dark Night
17. Don't Be Honored
18. Pride Not Prize
19. No One Likes a Little Dragon
20. Sweet Talker
21. Back To Bitch
22. Vicious Lies
23. A Good End to a Bad Day
24. Soft Hearts
25. I Can Be Quick
26. Not Your Whore
27. The Unknown
28. That Hurt
29. Sexy & Stupid
30. Clearly Terrified
31. Searing Passion
32. Hostile Womb
33. Everybody Can Go To Hell
34. If Looks Could Kill
35. Venom
36. On Your Knees
37. Could've Fooled Me
38. You're a Dumbass
39. Thinking of You
40. The Test
41. Brotherly Bonding
42. Awkward
43. Fight Amoret
44. Pretend for My Sanity
45. Suspicious
46. This is Why Dresses Need Pockets
47. Playing With Fire
48. Shameless
49. Why Her?
50. False Claims
51. Power & Protection
52. How Dare You
53. Hightower Greens
54. Lie to Me
55. Nuts
56. Needy
57. Say It
58. You Like It Rough
59. Totem Pole
60. Fuck Your Princess Privileges
61. Shimmer
62. Bullseye
63. Suddenly Sober
64. Moment of Weakness
65. Mine
66. Respectfully, Beat Your Ass
67. Foecking Chickens
68. Wide Awake
69. I'm Good At It
70. Stripping in the Foyer
71. I'm A Bad Gypsy
72. Best Fake Sex
73. Kick Gorilla Ass
74. Ransom Notes
75. Not In The Mood
76. I Am The Heir
77. WTF Harwin
78. Complete and Utter Muppet
79. Tiny Pecker
80. Don't Make Me The Bad Guy
81. Send You To Hell
82. Open The Wine, Larys
83. Hold Your Ego
84. Vendetta
85. This is a Funeral. Less Laughing
86. Over Inflated Ego is Blocking My Sun
87. That's What You Are
88. Refuse to be Silenced
89. Scars Are Sexy
90. Cherry
91. Hightower
92. Alright, I'm Single Again
93. Let Them See Me Claiming You
94. Candy apple
96. We Can Get You A Snazzy Hat
97. In Fact
98. Honeymoon Phase Never Faded
99. Hideous
100. I've Been Dying To Use
101. Only Child
102. I've Seen Worse
103. What of My Apology
104. Say it Again, It Sounded Good
105. Smells Like Death
106. Wouldn't That Be Grand!
107. Queen of Hell
108. Queen Bee
109. If That Isn't Love
110. I Promise
111. Stale Oaths
112. The Hightower's Send Their Regards
113. Bend, Break, Fly

95. Wanderer

992 63 2
By rissarosewrites

"Clayton wheres your brother?"

"Jae-"

"The little one that likes to play hide and seek and terrorize your mother." Criston corrected.

"Ummmm..." Clayton drawled out. Criston shook his head running off.

"Helaena wheres emmett?" Aislynn questioned.

"Not here. He said something about playing hide and seek with Ser Criston." Helaena remarked.

"Thank you sweetie." Aislynn agreed as she turned to leave. "CRISTON!" Aislynn demanded.

"Im finding him-"

"Helaena said he was playing hide and seek you with you!" Aislynn shouted.

"He didnt tell me that!" Criston countered.

"Gods. I love him but my heart cant take another runaway babe." Aislynn declared as she ran through the halls calling his name. "You remember how terrified i was when Clayton ran at his name day party and I fucking knew where he went in the damn-" they shared a look.

"crypts!" They both shouted but aislynn grumbled.

"He doesnt like dark places." Aislynn murmured.

"He likes the woods." Criston agreed. Aislynn looked on the brink of a meltdown Criston held onto her. "We will find him." Criston assured. "I will go into the woods, you check around the courtyard and castle. We find him." Aislynn nodded as she headed down the hall, he heard her breath hitch and saw the tear slip down her cheek before she turned the corner.

"Any luck?"

"Clearly not." Aislynn spat back and Aegon faltered back. "i'm sorry, I'm in a mood until I find him safe and sound. When you are a parent you will understand." Aislynn remarked.

"I had the guards start a perimeter search." Aegon remarked. "But... they havent found him yet."

"Thank you... I'm sorry for snapping at you." Aislynn whispered.

"We will find him. Safe and sound." Aegon assured.

"Thank you." AIslynn whimpered. Criston ran the woods and each passing moment of panic Alicent saw her usually composed and bad ass sister breaking. They rechecked the castle, the guards were sent into the woods as well but Emmett was a patient boy, he could sit and hide, playing a game for hours, Aislynn didnt have his patience especially since they didnt know how long he was gone for. Aislynn hoped and prayed to every God, old new and imaginary that Criston was having better luck and bringing Emmett home to her now.

"EMMETT! EMMETT!" Criston shouted. He heard little giggles, he didnt see Emmett but hoped this would work. "I see you. Come on out." Criston begged and he heard hustling in the bushes, Criston spun around and saw a cheeky smile on Emmett's face. Criston ran to him.

"You found me!" Emmett declared as criston picked him up.

"I found you." Criston agreed with a sigh of relief.

"You took a long time." Emmett remarked matter of factly.

"Bud i didnt know we were playing hide and seek." Criston countered.

"I thought I told you." Emmett offered innocently as he tapped his hands along cristons back. He refused to let emmett go.

"You didnt. Emmett you cant go wandering off. You could have gotten hurt or lost and that would break your mama and my's heart." Criston declared.

"I'm sorry daddy. I will tell you and make sure you know next time." Emmett offered.

"No wandering out this far without mama or me." Criston corrected.

"Hela and I go and play though." Emmett remarked. "Daddy can we still play in the forest?"

"With Helaena too. Yes. But you have to let mama or me know." Criston begged.

"Okay. I can do that." Emmett agreed.

"Okay." Criston agreed. His heart was still racing out of control when he got back to the castle.

Criston had seen aislynn cry maybe once in his time knowing her but today marked the second. Today was worse, today was desperation and pain and panic, the thought of losing her baby boy.

"Emmett!" Aislynn sobbed out as criston handed him to her. "Oh my Gods! Baby!"

"I'm sorry mama. I didnt mean to make you sad." Emmett offered

"I was so scared." Aislynn whimpered holding him tight. "Thank you Criston." Aislynn rasped through tears. "Thank you." He nodded pressing a kiss to her temple. "Emmett-"

"Daddy already told me. No wandering alone. Make sure to tell the person you are playing hide and seek with. That you are playing hide and seek." Emmett declared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.6K 30
Davina was done with Daemon. She didn't except to fall for a man that had openly hated her for years but stranger things had happened. šŸ‰ "I cannot...
45.5K 2K 32
Ares Targayren the Heir to the Iron Throne falls in love with his sisters Best friend Alicent Hightower. As whispers of betrayal and treachery echo t...
133K 4.6K 48
In the bloody realm of Westeros, a dark and dramatic tale unfolds. The young daughter of Prince Daemon Targaryen, burdened with a legacy of power and...
95K 4.9K 37
"And I screamed for whatever its worth I love you aint that the worst thing you ever heard? And Davina looked up grinning like the devil." šŸ‰ Maegor...