It's Time To Go // Criston Co...

By rissarosewrites

Aislynn Hightower tried to help her little sister Alicent, while she navigated the capital. But Aislynns husb... More

1. I Don't Bet On Losers
2. I'm Not Asking To Marry Him
3. Amoret
4. Shameless
5. Stay
6. Sister Superior for Sale
7. Give her a Cookie not a Cock
8. What Were you thinking? Dragons
9. La, La, La, I can't Hear you
10. Never Find Love
11. Moody Lil Bitch
12. Broken Like Me
13. People You Know, To People You Don't
14. Eat my Desires in Chocolate
15. Should Have Been A Warning
16. Drunk Dark Night
17. Don't Be Honored
18. Pride Not Prize
19. No One Likes a Little Dragon
20. Sweet Talker
21. Back To Bitch
22. Vicious Lies
23. A Good End to a Bad Day
24. Soft Hearts
25. I Can Be Quick
26. Not Your Whore
27. The Unknown
28. That Hurt
29. Sexy & Stupid
30. Clearly Terrified
31. Searing Passion
32. Hostile Womb
33. Everybody Can Go To Hell
34. If Looks Could Kill
35. Venom
36. On Your Knees
37. Could've Fooled Me
38. You're a Dumbass
39. Thinking of You
40. The Test
41. Brotherly Bonding
42. Awkward
43. Fight Amoret
44. Pretend for My Sanity
45. Suspicious
46. This is Why Dresses Need Pockets
47. Playing With Fire
48. Shameless
49. Why Her?
50. False Claims
51. Power & Protection
52. How Dare You
53. Hightower Greens
54. Lie to Me
55. Nuts
56. Needy
57. Say It
58. You Like It Rough
59. Totem Pole
60. Fuck Your Princess Privileges
61. Shimmer
62. Bullseye
63. Suddenly Sober
64. Moment of Weakness
65. Mine
66. Respectfully, Beat Your Ass
67. Foecking Chickens
68. Wide Awake
69. I'm Good At It
70. Stripping in the Foyer
71. I'm A Bad Gypsy
72. Best Fake Sex
73. Kick Gorilla Ass
74. Ransom Notes
75. Not In The Mood
76. I Am The Heir
77. WTF Harwin
78. Complete and Utter Muppet
79. Tiny Pecker
80. Don't Make Me The Bad Guy
81. Send You To Hell
82. Open The Wine, Larys
83. Hold Your Ego
84. Vendetta
85. This is a Funeral. Less Laughing
86. Over Inflated Ego is Blocking My Sun
87. That's What You Are
88. Refuse to be Silenced
89. Scars Are Sexy
90. Cherry
91. Hightower
92. Alright, I'm Single Again
94. Candy apple
95. Wanderer
96. We Can Get You A Snazzy Hat
97. In Fact
98. Honeymoon Phase Never Faded
99. Hideous
100. I've Been Dying To Use
101. Only Child
102. I've Seen Worse
103. What of My Apology
104. Say it Again, It Sounded Good
105. Smells Like Death
106. Wouldn't That Be Grand!
107. Queen of Hell
108. Queen Bee
109. If That Isn't Love
110. I Promise
111. Stale Oaths
112. The Hightower's Send Their Regards
113. Bend, Break, Fly

93. Let Them See Me Claiming You

1.2K 50 0
By rissarosewrites

''I dont miss him at all. Ive never been happier now that hes dead." Aislynn said factually. "We went from strangers to lovers to enemies to bitch burned in the flames..." a smile quirked her lips.

"What are you doing?" 

"Organizing, Helaena my sweet girl your mother never liked makeup but I think it enhances your natural beauty..." She sprayed one of her fragrances and her face scrunched up. "No, gross, what even is that?" She threw it out the window and Helaenas jaw dropped. Emmett ran to the window as it crashed down. 

"I throw it?" Emmett questioned. 

"Next one." Aislynn agreed. 

"You really dont miss Ser harwin." Helaena realized. 

"I really dont." Aislynn agreed. 

"I dont want to marry Aegon." Helaena whispered. 

"I know... he's more like my brothers and no one wants that in a husband.' Aislynn teased. "Ohh this is a pretty color, come here." 

"Did you say something about bomb ass brothers?" John pondered. 

"Daeron!" Aislynn declared. 

"Wow, I see who the favorite is." John teased but Emmett ran up to him hugging at his legs. "Awww, I am the favorite." John declared picking Emmett up. 

"Did you have fun with your uncle and cousins?" Aislynn questioned hugging Daeron. 

"Yeah, I'm so smart now. But mother said I had to come back for the wedding." Daeron remarked and Helaena paled. 

"And you wanted to see your wonderful family." Aislynn added as she gave helaenas hand a squeeze. 

"Sure, I guess." Daeron agreed. 

"Dork." Aislynn remarked. "Come on lets say hi to Ali." Aislynn looked back at Helaena. "I dont want you to marry him. I want you to be happy. I will talk with your mother." She assured and Helaena smiled brightly back at her. 

"Lady Aislynn." Criston remarked when they approached. 

"Criston, is Ali free her baby boy is home.'' Aislynn remarked. 

"She's been in meetings all day." Criston corrected. "But I will let her know." 

"And does that mean you have the unfortunate pleasure of standing here and leaving me alone to get into trouble?" Aislynn teased. Criston rose a hesitant eyebrow. "You know me, I'm sweet as cherry pie." 

"Cherry pie is sour auntie." Daeron corrected and Aislynn smirked biting her lip as she headed down the hall. John clasped a hand on Cristons shoulder. 

"Just a warning, Aislynn is not someone easily tamed." John warned. 

"I'm not trying to tame her." Criston corrected.

"Good, thats good." John agreed. "Come on Daeron, lots of trouble to be had in the capital."

+

"Miss me?" Aislynn questioned. He rested his hands on the toes of her shoes as she straddled his legs. His hand trailed up her legs and ass. She had barely seen him all day and she hated it. 

"No." He answered simply. Pressing her hands to his chest, she lowered her mouth to his, grinning while she hovered a breath away.

"Liar." her mouth moved over his. He didn't surrender so easily. She would have been disappointed if he had. Her tongue traced the seam of his lips as her right hand moved to the nape of his neck, gently caressing his hair. 

His calm cool and collected temper faded fast, shifting his hands from her legs to her face. Her one-sided teasing kiss turned into him lashing her with his tongue, almost punishingly. When his left hand threaded through her hair, pulling it hard, her lips ripped away from his, and his mouth sucked and bit his way down her neck. 

He pulled at her dress and she realized she didnt bar the door.

"What if someone comes in?" Aislynn questioned breathlessly. 

"Let them," Criston said through clenched teeth. "Let them see me claiming you. Let them watch me fuck you, leaving my mark on you. Then everyone will know that you are mine." He declared. He pulled her ass into him lifting her dress as he kissed her neck. 

Reaching around, he swirled his fingers around her clit fast and hard. As much as he didn't care if someone caught him balls deep inside her, he knew she would at least with all the eyes on the royal wedding of Helaena and Aegon fast approaching, they didnt need a scandal, not yet at least.

 So, he set about making her come fast. Her hand slapped over her mouth to hold back her screams as her cunt squeezed his cock, pulling his own orgasm from him. He leaned over her back, and bit at her shoulder, groaning his pleasure, spilling his cum inside her. 

"Fuck, I love you so much," he whispered, peppering kisses along her back. She turned her head and met him halfway to meet his lips. 

"I love you." she echoed. 

Once he eased out and she righted her dress, she turned to face him, and he pulled her closer in his arms for another kiss. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47K 88
"Brother. I have some conditions before I agree to this union. They are non negotiable." šŸ‰ King Viserys Targaryen lost his wife in child birth and...
79.5K 3.4K 33
The Lannisters are getting a queen on the throne but they have ulterior motives behind wanting a crown. But doesn't everyone? But Aelsa Lannister se...
194K 9.1K 91
It was no surprise to anyone that Viserys loved his baby sister Avalon. What was a surprise was how much Alicent found she liked Avalons company as...
53.9K 2.4K 22
House of the Dragon x Jurassic Park crossover šŸ¦– Viserys takes his family to Jurassic Island in hopes to bring his family back together after years...